All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 06'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot hot hot

This chapter is so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

It keeps getting better and better. Don't stop......loving it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not so much

It was more of a "catch up" re-cap versus a good chapter. Glossed over so much in the story, the fight for work, the alphas son, the gym, all the getting to know each other conversations. Try again please, I've enjoyed the story previous to this

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this chapter, don't let the nay sayer get to you! I only wish she would let him change her, he deserves her to be fully mated to him and that includes changing her, it will not change her life that much, she can still do her job as a were so what is the point in waiting!

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Good chapter

Nice job. I actually wouldn't have minded seeing a bit more of Elizabeth arguing to keep her job and life, but I think we get the idea.

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 14 years ago
I like it !!!

Keep going!!

LadyFalconLadyFalconalmost 14 years ago
She is feeling stronger...

good job listening to your fans and writing her stronger...she is starting to sound more like an Alpha Bitch. Keep writing and posting please.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I agree that it was good to see her argue with him. He has obviously been such an overwhelmingly dominant mate, normal for an alpha, but sometimes a bit excessive in a good way like when he broke into her house. I would like her to be even stronger and assertive as time goes on. I would have liked to get to know them both more by hearing them talk to each other instead of your just saying they talked and learned about each other. I like that she didn't agree to being changed right away. A build-up is better. I liked your having her work in the den clinic. I hope we'll learn more about those trying to hurt them and that it will be an involved and large plot that will take some unraveling after all the small and persistent attempts. It was cute having Katrina's story and and having her teach her. I am glad you didn't turn it into them hooking up b/c that probably wouldn't happen right away with a woman who was a virgin until her late 20's early 30's (she'd have to be if she's a dr.) great story!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 14 years ago
Again, it's excellent

You've really brought your characters to life, something only the good authors know how to do. I hope they seem that way to you as well. Thanks so much for writing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Now that is a more interesting

female protagonist. Glad to see her showing some spine and not cowering in a corner. I hope she continues to give him a run for his money. Good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous!

I love that she argues with him. This is one of the best series that I've read so far. Please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still Loving It, keep the chapters coming

This is honestly the one story I've read on here, that I look forward to every time a new chapter has come out.

Glad to see that Elizabeth is starting to show some of her power as future Female Alpha. She's growing to be a fantastic character, and I look forward to more chapters. I do have to agree when others have said we need to see more of the conversations between Joel and Elizabeth.

I'm also looking forward to hopefully when she finally agrees to be changed into a wolf

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Question all fans of this story!

Who amongst the readers here is willing to guess who the enemy is?

My guess is his trusted friend the Alpha from the other pack who want to take over his pack with the help of a female from Joel's pack who has her mind set on being the Alpha bitch! Or a relation of Lucas's mate who wants revenge!

amienicholeamienicholeover 13 years ago
Please keep them coming!!!!

I love this story and can't wait to read chapter 7. Please don't take too long!!!

Lo09Lo09over 13 years ago
Great!!!

I'm loving this story. I very much enjoy your writting keep up the good work.

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago
good to see her integrating...

I am trying to enjoy the pace you have set in this story, but I find it hard to not want Elizabeth to hurry up and fully mate with Joel. I know it doesn't always have to be the same in every story, but I still want her to take the plunge. It is nice to see Joel giving her a chance to maintain some of herself in everything new. I think she will come around eventually. To Willieone: I definately think a female is envolved, but I'm thinking there is a deeper plot involved than simple power struggle. I'm leaning more toward someone trying to prevent any more Alphas from Joel's line being sired. It could be simple revenge but it just seems more organized than a scheme hatched by a few individuals. Hopefully more info on the perpetrators will start to shake loose soon.

redgryphonredgryphonover 13 years ago
WOW!

Feehan has nothing on you! This is easily the best I have read on literotica. Please keep writing!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
To sandman0312

I do agree that a female is involved as the thugs in the van said that SHE wanted them to kill her, but they took her to Lucas instead so they don't trust the SHE (who ever that is) either! It will be interesting to watch this plot unfold and I to can't wait for her to be fully mated to Joel. She can still be a doctor at the clinic and den after the change so why wait, she knows she loves him and she knows how long he has waited for her!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

i'm curious as to who the little culprit is that obviously made the wrong move.

i like that lucas was back with the pack, though i would have liked to see more of that "explained" and how he came to his senses, so he is coming to terms with what happened to his mate. he may even hold a clue as to the one who has orchestrated Elizabeths kidnapping.

i'll keep checking for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:D

wonderful writing, good pace to the story, please continue asap!

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
wow!

good job! i love the stories! keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Passionate, lovely, good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Blunt Opinion

Sexy

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Where can I find me a werewolf....lol

Lyn91Lyn91over 11 years ago
Loving it

I just have that this chapter alone hit me in the face. Like really wow..I want my own werewolf.

alexatron1alexatron1over 11 years ago
woof

Wow Ive been reading and so far resisted the urge to comment but you are an excellent writer. I am breathless. Literally had my heart racing and had to catch my breath once I was done. I can't wait to get to the other chapters...

If any of the ladies above find a werewolf, please let me know where I can get one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love this story. The plot progression is interesting, and the sex scenes are out of this world. This was a very happy discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just wonderful

There really so much to say about your series. To begin with, I adore your writing style. I'm crazy about the plot, characters, dialogue. You're the first truly great writer I've seen on this site. Just a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lol

"liked seeing her argue with him" lol yeah sure ok ... had to go back and read it again to see the couple of lines where she screams , he ignores her and then "lets" her do a little bit. Rest of its still her being pretty pathetic and him making the rules. Id say up to the late 60s in America some men treated their wives exactly like this. "the little woman" stays home and does the laundry , lol that's of course when he allows her to wash. I think the main problem I have with him is he shows her no respect. And no , not killing her or smacking her around isn't respect. His threats are implied, she will have freedom 1 or 2 % of what she had before , and only on his terms. He is the master and she the slave.

And no this isn't bad criticism I think Its some awesome writing. The very fact that Joel annoys the crap out of me proves that its good. If it was bad I wouldn't even care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loverofmen

The lemons could be more expensive. Her giving him oral, more positions and anal come into mind. Also her having sex with the full wolf, so hot. Apart from that, like the story

Belle_MarieBelle_Mariealmost 9 years ago
Yes!

May I just congratulate your clever use of names... I finally thought to look up the meaning of "latro," and it's hunter (or mercenary or robber, but hunter is most fitting). I love it when authors choose names with relevant meanings!!!!!! :D

Vixen00Vixen00over 8 years ago

I love this!!! Very talented writer!

rebel697rebel697about 7 years ago
Patience

I understand Elizabeth's lack of patience...poor girl may have been a virgin when she slept with Joel but as a doctor, she knew all about premature ejaculation. We gotta get it while the gettin' good.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Story is Getting Hotter

I liked the back-clawing orgasms part. Happened to me a few times, I'll never forget it. Boy was she embarrassed in the morning when she saw her claw marks on my back. I thought it was funny and made her do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Do love the story!! Even with the out of this world sex, and total feeling of belonging and being at home while curled up with X, I still think I would probably give it up and walk away if it meant giving up the freedom to go where I want, any time I want, without having to check in or get permission, or guards, first. :/

That'd be like being a kid living with my parents all over again, just with sex thrown in, lol.

Some would like that though... Even then that's a lot of trust in the person you are submitting to, and a lot of faith that they won't change.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"It's very rare for one of you to take the option of death."

They don't murder people, those just "take the option of death". Nice euphemism there. It's fascinating how humans in stories like these tend to just shrug off the fact that werewolves are murderers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous