Bounteous Bosoms

Story Info
They find true love in a crowd of strangers.
2.5k words
4.42
16.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

This story is dedicated to those authors who contribute to the Bulwer-Lytton Award. Where they contribute a perfect grammatical and spelled sentence that is truly awful.

If you find the story making you cringe then I have been successful with my purple prose.

For those you do not know Bulwer-Lytton had that great sentence start "It was a dark and stormy night......"

*

Olivia was the proud owner of a set of mountainous breasts with a sharp ravine of cleavage between them. Breasts that were not the size of the Everest or K2 but of the Rockies where a man like Grizzly Adams would seek to see the beauties of nature.

It was the first thing that John had noticed when she had passed him in the energetic frenzy of the nightclub. They had been painted red and gold by the flashing lights, it flashed in some sort pattern to the sound of the music. Not good music like the 70s or 80s disco but of some jarring tune of sound that they called music now. As he stared at her he must have also bumped into her and she turned to see who it was who had invaded her individual, personal space.

Their eyes met, flirted, fought and fell in love in only a couple of seconds on that pulsing, gyrating floor. When she smiled at him it was like the light had been turned on but this was no small light, no this was a lighthouse that guided him to her harbour of love. She had hair the colour of liquid gold, if you had melted gold and then poured it over her head which you should never do because it would probably kill the person you did it to.

He admired her legs that rose from her dainty erotic feet which were no doubt cute if you could see them through the high-heeled sexy black shoes she wore with the extremely short skirt she wore. A skirt that ended below her incredibly sexy bottom. He wanted to see her naked now after his eyes had travelled up her legs. Her hips flared out in a womanly fashion. This was no girlish figure but a woman who wanted to make love and bear babies to the man of her dreams, a man she now saw before her.

Seeing John she knew that she looked at the love of her life, her soul-mate, she knew it was her second half. It was like she was meeting herself which was strange since there wasn't any mirrors around. If she could have described it she would have said that the angels sang if they could sing the sort of hip hop that was being played now as they met. Had she been a man with brown hair and an athletic body she would have been like him. She knew that she had to take this man home with her and go to bed with him but it would not be going to sleep with him but making love or more truly having sexual intercourse of various positions with him.

She blushed, she was not like this but he excited her so much. Her breath caught as she imagined him between her sexy yet muscular legs. As she kissed his mouth with her burning lips. in fact she felt as though she was trapped in a furnace and throw off her clothes as he made love to her. The people around her meant nothing to her as she imagined his muscular good looks pressed against her womanly curves.

She moved close to him and their lips locked in a fiery embrace. It was a kiss that would steal breath away that made you swoon with the passions that it made you want. In other words he sucked face good.

She felt his massive cock hard against her sexy, luscious body. As she felt and thought of his cock she giggled like a schoolgirl because she was thinking of such naughty, naughty things. Her silly giggle excited him and his cock as he watched her bounteous bosom rising and falling as he wanting to expose those beauteous, bountiful breasts and he felt his little boy becoming even more of a big man.

It did not take long for them to leave the nightclub though they had a drink or two as spoke of their tender feeling for each other in the deafening noise of the nightclub. Sometimes they would jerk to in a rhythmic fashion as they danced on the crowded dance floor. Yet all the time they thought of the horizontal dancing that they wanted to do and what they would be able to do in private.

So it was with pleasant anticipation that they arrived at Olivia's home. The sort of anticipation that you have just as you are about to eat your favourite desert and have been told you can have seconds at the end of the first time if you are still hungry.

This is of course is a metaphor since it is comparing completely different things to make you think of the thing you are describing though it is similar to a simile but similes often begin the phrase with like.

As soon as they entered the flat, which was nice and tidy and in a vague 90's home style but not too over the top, they locked their lips together again. Their chests heaved as they kissed and stroked each other's bodies removing their clothes quickly but without damaging them since they did understand they may want to wear them again. Of course before they had started this they had closed the door and had drawn the curtains because they did not want to make a bad impression on the neighbours who thought that Olivia was a very nice girl and that she should be properly settled down with a man who could let her become a good wife and mother.

"Gosh!!" Olivia exclaimed as John's hairy muscular back and chest was shown to her. This man was a proper man not a mere boy or a man who pretended to like boys.

John did not say anything just grunted so expressively as he uncovered Olivia's natural charms. Charms that had never seen the surgeon's knife to improve them for who could improve on perfection.

Clothes dropped to the floor and John released Olivia's extra strong bra that was needed to take the weight of her mountainous boobies. He lifted them in his hands which resulted in him expending a force against the vertical attraction of the Earth's gravity.

"Golly," she remarked as she saw the whopper that lay between his legs even though it was still covered by his blue and red striped silk boxers.

Taking his hand she led him to the bedroom where she led him to the bed which was covered with a lovely bedspread of red roses, one of the smaller tea type instead of the other types. He admired her nipples all the time observing that they were pink in relation to the whiteness of the rest of her breast. He wondered if she wore a bikini or a one piece bathing suit.

"You have such great Tits," he remarked in a sexy way that excited Olivia.

Looking at such magnificent mammaries reminded him of the time he had seen the pyramids, not because they were of that shape but that they seemed to rise out of nothingness to dominate the entire plain they sat on. As he contemplated her chest she grabbed hold of his boxers and pushed her hand into them.

The front of his boxers made a little tent though it was not that little and his little man could peek out it if you wanted to make it do so. Olivia's small, sensitive hand reached naughtily between the flaps that hid John's massive, strong manhood. She felt the power of the flesh which her fingers curled around it. It seemed unlike anything she had ever touched before. The touch of this thing made her weak at her womanly knees.

"Wow!!!!!!" she remarked explaining everything she felt in that one word.

Unable to control herself she pushed the boxers to the floor and touched his cock. She marvelled at how it felt to her, it was one of the wonders of the world she thought as she looked at it. Taking her titties in her hands she knelt before him and rubbed the mountainous globes of flesh over and into his snake. He held her silky gold hair as she held his cock tightly in the flesh of that most pleasurable ravine.

It felt so good he felt that he would soon explode. Explode like Krakatoa did and like Krakatoa he would make his own tidal wave, this time it would be made of cum. While he rubbed his cock back and forth in the artificial tunnel Olivia had created she thought of how her cunt tingled and was wet with the thought of having this massive snake. No she thought it's not a snake its a fire-hose, something strong and that squirts salvation onto the fires that burnt in her loins. He was going to be her fireman and pump her full of life-saving cum.

Reaching down she struggled with his fire-hose and felt its raw power between her gigantic mammaries. He was ready to put out that fire that burnt between her legs, she wanted him so much it was though it was a force of nature in her body. Her cunt burnt with a fire that needed to be tamed, she felt as though she was being buffeted by a perfect storm of passion and desire.

Slowly she stood and dropped her small skirt and pushed her crimson g-string down her thighs. John's eyes feasted and caressed her womanly curve, curves that could not stop. From her smooth belly to her sexy globes of her ass. Everything said about this woman that she was a love machine, not just a electric mixer but one of those sports car that you want to drive at its maximum speed.

A car that had been properly tuned and would run economically and powerfully. A car that would writhe and rear as it crossed hard country until they had the pleasure of reaching their destination.

Unlike many woman of her age she had a full thicket of hair, but this thicket did not contain any cute little bunnies or deers with liquid brown eyes like Bambi but barely hid the hot burning cunt that he had to fill with his cock. He thought of it as his Devils Tower to tempt the ladies into his bed. It was like the Devil's Tower in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind when the aliens made contact and like that it was a wondrous thing though it did not sing with any music except their perfectly harmonised breathing.

Like her enormous boobs his cock was massive, it throbbed with purple passion, each vein stood out like the ropes of a sailing vessel that wrapped about the main mast. That was what he had a main mast for his cock and he would insert it into her keel of a cunt. Like Olivia John felt that spiritual and physical connection that made this so right for each of them. Now he would use his mast like rod to dig deep into her cavernous love-hole. He would be the explorer going into the unknown.

"Put out my fire," she purred well she didn't really purr but said it in a really sexy way.

Sweeping her magnificent form onto the bed he towered above her his massive tower in his hand and he looked at her seeing that golden halo that her hair made about her head. His body throbbed with power and need her body pulsated with passion and he pulled her legs open gently and knelt between them. Her small hand took the tower of his purple passion on her hand and she guided it to her dripping, flooding ready lips.

"Do me Big Boy," she growled.

With her permission he thrust his mainmast deep into her, he felt the burning desire that was there inside her body as he shot his cock in and out of her body.

"Yessssssssssssss, yesssssss. Put out my fire, put out my fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she cried her legs rising so he could dig ever deeper into her cavern of mystery.

That fleshy cavern seemed to suck on his flesh as he pushed into her and would try to hold him there as he pulled his cock out of her. Like a well oiled machine he worked like a four stroke engine. The piston sliding forward only to end the stroke before being driven back by the small explosion at the end and then as he almost left the cylinder driving forward again. And this engine was no small chugging VW or mini but the raw power of the SUV as it conquered nature, as it conquered her nature!

Gosh, golly, goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" she wept with the pleasure as her body filled with the flames of her passion. Flames that burnt with her love for him. Flames that made her lose her mind with the pleasure she enjoyed. Flames that could only be put out with what would be shot by that firehose between his legs.

He could feel her perfect body arch and buck as he tamed her wild beast and he looked into her eyes feeling that raw flame of her passion and lust. He fucked her, fucked her with his deep love of her, with his respect for her soul and she came for him.

"Goshhhhhhhhhhh Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she screamed in that musical voice she had.

He felt the power of his cock as he drove it into her squirming, wobbly body, felt her boobies wobble back and forth over his chest in a sort of wobbly, wimey motion. Felt her luscious lips of crimson passion on his manly lips of dominance. Then his cock erupted it was like Vesuvius but this was no red lava that he gave her but hot creamy cum that soaked her flames in her flooding cunt. It squirted, discharged and filled her. Powerful streams of cum filled her from his powerful cock.

He gave his all for her holding no cum back until he felt her sloppy with his cum that ran out of her cunt and down her golden thighs to the sheets below her. Slowly he slipped from her body with a satisfying plop as he rested beside her. They felt that deep tiredness that seeped through their souls that only the well and truly fucked can feel. He stroked her body this time without the raw driving passion that had given them that true fucking.

This had been one of the ten most perfect fucks in the world and they looked at each other with a true feeling of awe and love. They were of the same soul, they were soul-mates and all their life stretched before them. The feeling was so profound and strong it was as though they had been super-glued together.

Then as she looked at him with deep and submissive love to his manly dominant respect and affection she asked, "Would you like pancakes for breakfast?"

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers