Love and Lust: Power Girl

Story Info
Kory sets Dick on a date with Power Girl.
15.3k words
4.75
3k
10

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
52 Followers

"Can you tell me that again, but in detail and in a way that makes sense?" Zatanna said blankly after sitting down through Kory's declaration of her newest relationship problem she was having with her boyfriend.

Kory blinked and took a deep breath. "Well, the problem is that today's the last day for me to do something for Dick in celebration of Cogdida, and I am really unsure about my idea for a gift--"

"Slow down!" Zatanna interrupted impatiently. "I don't want to sound rude, but you need to remember that I don't automatically know everything you know, like what 'Cogdida' means."

"Sorry." Kory said quickly with a nod. "Cogdida is a holiday on Tamaran, one not often celebrated like Blorthhog or Kergoff. It's a celebration of lovers...but also a 'testing' of their relationship. The test is that each lover must set up an activity or gift of some kind that they don't like, but their significant other does."

Zatanna raised an eyebrow. "So like Valentine's Day, I guess."

"Yes, but on Tamaran the willingness to sacrifice for your true love means a lot more." Kory explained. "It's only meant for serious relationships, so this is the first time I've ever celebrated it."

"Okay, so what's the issue then?" Zatanna rested her head on her hand, dipping her finger in her morning coffee in disinterest. It was really early in the morning when Kory had knocked on her door and practically begged for her advice. "What did he 'sacrifice' for you?"

"Well, Dick made my favorite dish, Stewed Grunthmek for me two days ago." Kory continued, crossing her arms under her ample chest, which protruded outwardly thanks to the boob window on her outfit. "He made it all by himself, and even ate some of it with me, even though he always said he did not like its taste."

"What's so bad about that?"

"Grunthmek is a slimy creature that's extremely rare and hard to find, only native to places like Tamaran, and according to Dick, it tastes like a 'wet rat that's been soaked in a swamp for a week, stewed or not.'"

"Oh." Zatanna grimaced slightly, resisting the urge to gag just imagining it. "Poor Dick. But what's the problem on your end, then? If I know you, your gift is probably something sexual--"

"It is!"

"See, that's what I mean! Just set up Dick for a quickie with another woman like usual, I really don't see the problem here."

"But the gift needs to be something I won't like!" Kory exclaimed loudly, her chest rising and falling dramatically. "Because then it is not a sacrifice on my part!"

"Ohhh...now I get it." Zatanna replied slowly. "You've seemed pretty okay--no, enthusiastic with basically pimping your boyfriend out to all our fellow superheroines, so for you getting Dick with another woman wouldn't make you insecure in the least..."

"There is one woman I have in mind." Kory said slowly.

"Really? Who?!?" Zatanna responded quickly. There weren't a lot of women she could think of that could compete with Kory's flirtatious nature, let alone her sexy figure that looked good in anything she wore. "Wonder Woman? Your sister? I know you don't like--"

"Not her!" Kory said exasperatedly, "Though Dick having sex with my sister would definitely make me 'insecure'."

"Then who?!?"

"Power Girl!" Kory cried out in indignation. "She's the one that would work the best, the one I'm worried about."

Zatanna became quiet again, taking in Kory's answer for a minute before finally speaking. "Power Girl? Why her? I don't even think Karen's even met Dick before, why would-" Then she thought about it. "Oh my god, Kory! Dick's not going to leave you for Power Girl just because she has bigger boobs than you!" Zatanna noticed Kory's eyes briefly flickering downwards at her chest as she said this. "And no, the fact that I'm Dick's ex-girlfriend and happen to have a smaller bust than you doesn't mean you're right!"

"It's not just because of Power Girl's bigger boobs." Kory protested glumly, though she still looked down at her F-cup sized chest like it disappointed her or something. "I worry that because Dick and I's passion for each other stems from how sexual our relationship has become, that he would leave me for a woman that can pleasure him more than I can, like she can. I even asked M'gann to read Dick's mind about his deepest desires, and she said that Power Girl's always been his greatest fantasy! I even copied her boob window when I redesigned my costume! She's that influential!"

Sitting up straight and resisting the urge not to giggle at how ridiculous the whole situation was, Zatanna replied slowly, "I totally understand how you feel, Kory. But you've been dating Dick for over six years, and we both know Dick, he's not the type of guy who would ditch you for another woman, even if she just-so-happens to have a bigger chest than you. And speaking of that, yes, we all know Dick has a thing for bigger boobs, but he loves you, not Karen. And Karen's the opposite of you, you're so lovable and sweet-"

"Really?" Kory piped up slowly, a small bit of hope visible in her bright green eyes.

"Have you actually met Karen?" Zatanna snorted.

"Only a few times. But she always seemed so strong and confident..."

"Yeah, well, do you know what she also is?" Zatanna cut in sternly. "She's rough, no-nonsense, has a bit of a temper, and her inability to work well with others makes her a bit of a loner, though I can't blame Karen on that last one, with her being stranded from her original Earth and all that. The point is, I doubt Dick would like her more than you."

"Hmph." Kory looked down at her own cup of coffee she had hardly touched. "You say that Karen would be incompatible with my Dick, but I just have this feeling-"

"OR--even better--you just don't have Power Girl in your little Cogdida tradition in the first place! Just do some other kind of sacrifice if you're that worried about it!" Zatanna proposed loudly.

"No, I need to do this. This was always going to happen, and the whole purpose of Cogdida is to test the love Dick and I have." Kory stated firmly. "I'll just set up Dick to have a date with Karen...and I'll tell him not to have sex with her."

"Okay, now that's cruel." Zatanna remarked before she could stop herself. "Oh, come on, you know how much of a horndog Dick is! You think he won't try anything regardless?!? Especially with you being okay with all the times he's been with other women? I still can't believe Power Girl's the straw that broke the camel's back, Raven and I literally had a threesome with your boyfriend last weekend!"

Kory stood up from her chair in annoyance. "Dick recorded that for me! What I'm doing is testing his loyalty to me!"

Zatanna shrugged. "Whatever. Honestly, Kory, you really shouldn't worry so much about Karen. From what I know about her, she's scared off all her previous boyfriends, so I wouldn't be surprised if getting to know the real her would get Dick to get over his crush on her, regardless of the fact that she's got the biggest (natural) tits on the planet. Hell, Karen probably doesn't even like Dick!"

***

"Oh fuck!" Karen moaned loudly, one hand on her exposed breast, the other buried between her legs, fingering herself desperately to the image of Dick Grayson in nothing but a speedo. She had three fingers in her cunt now, yet it felt like there was nothing in there at all. It had been so long since Karen had got any...

"Mmmn...yeah, yeah, ah, FUCK ME, Nightwing!" Karen hissed to herself, now digging all five of her digits into her sticky snatch.

The Epiphany magazine that contained the pictures of the scantily-clad vigilante didn't actually say that Dick was Nightwing, but to be fair, his domino mask was already doing a poor job at hiding the former Robin's identity. All Karen cared about was that she finally had the image of a mostly naked Nightwing all for herself. (She'd already seen Dick naked before, thanks to her X-Ray vision on the few times they'd met...the sight of his perfect body uncovered from that skin-tight suit that barely left anything to the imagination was GREAT...but owning a magazine that had him was even better.)

Karen leaned back on her bed and happily imagined it, the handsome and muscled man on top of her, just as naked as she was now, feeling her up and using his skilled hands to get her off. Everytime she squeezed her oversized tit, she imagined it was his hand. And when she finally brought herself to orgasm, she imagined that it was his caresses, his fingers in her pussy. Karen wanted more, she wanted to feel him suckle on her neck, his tongue intermingling with hers, his cock inside of her-

"FUCK YES!" Karen cried out in stifled ecstasy, her pussy juices spurting out around her hand as her climax swiftly overcame her. Slowly Karen opened her eyes, aware of how slutty she looked at the moment. Buck naked, covered in sweat, with her hand stuffed in her vagina after a hardcore masturbating session. Her critics and "fans" would be thrilled.

Karen considered herself to be a classier kind of girl--so not the type to be unable to stop herself from shamelessly getting herself off to her beefy man-crush--but it had been a while. Too long. In fact, the busty blonde had been so pent up that she'd started taking her anger out on the supervillains she fought, and the other heroes were starting to notice.

To be fair to herself, Karen was aware she didn't have that many options when it came to the dating scene. When was the last time she even had a boyfriend? On this Earth at least?

She quickly did a countdown of her failed 'love life' at this point in time, pulling herself upright as she did so. Hal Jordan that one time. Karen recalled flirting with Hawkman on one of his 'breaks' from Hawkgirl. She might've had a mutual attraction to Firestorm. Wait, did she date Mister Terrific? Karen quickly vetoed all the times Vartox harassed her, or how she'd gone on a pity date with that Japanese teenager who'd called himself "Toyman"--yep, that was it.

Karen let out a disappointed sigh, and laid back down. Her fellow tights-wearing peers probably never pictured herself like this, alone and desperate for a man. The sexy tall and blonde Power Girl with boobs bigger than her head, unable to get a date?!? It was inconceivable!!!

Ironically, Karen considered her breast size as one of the many reasons she couldn't get a decent guy. Most guys she knew, regardless of how professional they acted, couldn't get their eyes or mind off her breasts, or simply weren't able to have a conversation with her without making a crude remark about them. Karen was proud of her body and obviously had no problem flaunting it...but she still preferred to not be treated like a big pair of tits with legs.

The fact that she was so tall and domineering didn't help either. Probably. Karen was never one to be girlishly flirty and vulnerable for a man, hell, she couldn't break out of her tough exterior for her friends. But then again, it was hard not to be a bitch sometimes when the world around her only saw her as some kind of sex appeal, like she-

Knock! Knock!

The sounds of a loud tapping noise against glass shook Karen out of her thoughts. In a panic she attempted to cover her nudity, but became aware through her heightened hearing abilities that the knocking originated from her balcony glass door, not the closed window in front of her. She took a deep breath and relaxed, glad that there wasn't some creepy stalker taking racy photos of her right outside her window. After all, a situation similar to that was the reason she'd moved from her apartment to the current luxurious penthouse she called home.

Of course, the first thing Karen wanted to figure out was who was knocking on her balcony window...and more importantly how the fuck they got there in the first place, since she lived on the top floor of the current complex, and the balcony should've been off-limits to visitors.

A quick use of her x-ray vision answered her question soon enough, though who she saw caused Karen to blush immensely, immediately stuffing her Epiphany magazine under her pillow. It was Starfire, the girlfriend of the man she'd just touched herself to. Karen wasn't sure why she was there, but having that magazine suddenly felt like a bad idea, as was the fact that she was still naked.

Knock! Knock!

Karen quickly threw on an old cyan shirt she hadn't worn in a while, and some loose-fitting gray sweatpants, making her way to see what the Tamaranean heroine wanted. In her haste, she opted to forgo wearing any underwear, her mind vividly recalling the reason she'd moved in the first place.

The reasoning she'd given her friends made more than enough sense; in a crowded and busy place like New York, it was too risky for Karen's secret identity for her to have a small apartment as a home, with an isolated and spacious condo the safer alternative. However, the (embarrassing) real reason the short-haired heroine moved was because a kid had managed to get photos of her as she changed into her costume, and then attempted to blackmail her with said photos at her apartment. Karen didn't want to go into details about the incident, but it ended with her accidentally exposing her naked body in front of one of her neighbors.

Needlessly to say, Karen had been a lot more careful about her identity since. Even though she didn't disguise herself at all when she was Karen Starr. What, it wasn't like anyone was looking at her face when she dressed up in that tight white leotard every day...

"You know, most people use the front door." Karen said bluntly, opening the glass door to let Starfire in.

"Sorry, I thought it was the polite custom on this planet to knock." Starfire replied, hesitantly walking into the room. Karen raised an eyebrow at the orange-skinned woman's comment. Starfire was talking like they were old friends or something...and that couldn't be furthest from the truth, the older blonde had probably directly interacted with the alien princess three, maybe four times ever. The last time Karen recalled 'teaming up' with Starfire was that whole Lex-Luthor-President-Kryptonite-Asteroid fiasco.

Yet...at the same time there was something off about Starfire's posture, or at least how she outwardly presented herself. Karen was more familiar with Starfire as the flirtatious and annoyingly-cheerful type, almost-bimbo like in how she'd bounce around...from what she'd known about the redhead, she loved the depraved attention she got, being stared and gawked at, which was why her career in her past-time was being a model.

So why was she acting so goddamn nervous around Karen? Starfire was smiling endearingly and putting on the confident facade Karen was more than familiar with...but the older woman could tell she was hiding how anxious she actually felt.

"So what's up?" Karen casually leaned against the nearby wall, unintentionally pushing her chest out as she addressed Starfire.

Karen kept her nonchalant, unfazed expression even as Starfire's gaze dropped downwards to her breasts. She was far too used to this action at this point. It didn't matter if she was dressed as Power Girl or was in her usual business outfit, it was simply inevitable that someone would stare at her large breasts. And as Starfire was currently proving, it was a phenomenon not excluded to men.

Though Karen was more forgiving of the former Teen Titan in this case, as she became more aware of how slutty she actually looked at the moment, wearing a shirt that barely fit her, leaving her midriff exposed and her nipples bulging through the fabric, making it obvious how she also wasn't wearing underwear. Her hair was also a mess, on top of everything else.

"I know you do not know me very well, but I was wondering if you could do a favor for me." Starfire finally answered, her eyes back on Karen's face. Karen frowned, giving the alien princess a inspective glance of her own, and flushed slightly. She'd never been this close to the Tamaranean before, and now she was feeling the raw sexiness that Starfire extruded. Karen was pretty confident in her sexuality--she mainly preferred men, but she was open to no-bars-held sex with women given the opportunity, especially if they were as exotic and promiscuous as Starfire.

And Starfire couldn't have been more deliciously sexy at the moment. Maybe it was because of how riled up Karen was from earlier--but she sculling get enough of how well Starfire filled out her outfit, with her mini-skirt doing nothing to hide her wide hips and thighs, her orange-colored breasts exposed through a boob-window not-unlike Karen's own costume-

Wait, did Starfire copy her boob-window-look?

"Favor? For what?" Karen asked a bit harsher than she meant to.

"Do you know about my boyfriend, Nightwing? This is about him."

Of course, I know him, I was just getting off to him in a speedo two minutes ago. Karen sarcastically answered in her mind, simply nodding quietly in reality. She did feel herself get a little worked up at the mention of Nightwing, though. If this was one of her perverted fantasies, Starfire would probably say that--

"I need you to go on a date with him tonight, as part of a cultural tradition for lovers on Tamaran."

Karen's heart began racing as a plethora of dirty thoughts raced through her mind. She stared at Starfire, waiting for the redhead to exclaim how this was some kind of prank or joke or something.

She didn't. Instead, Starfire said, "Are you alright, Karen? Did I say something wrong?"

After rubbing her eyes (and giving herself a small pinch on her side to test whether she was dreaming or not), Karen let out a small laugh. "I guess we're on a first name basis now that you're sharing your boyfriend now, right? Did I somehow mishear what you said?"

A flicker of annoyance appeared on Starfire's face, a look Karen hadn't ever seen on the bubbly superheroine before. "I am not sharing my boyfriend with you. You will go with him on this one date, just because I need to fulfill my end of the Cogdida celebration!"

Karen crossed her arms over her large chest. "Your end? What, did Dick force you to hook up with Booster Gold or something? And what's with the whole 'will' thing?"

Starfire's frustrated expression dropped. "I am sorry if I sound rude, it is just that Cogdida is a tradition I am not used to. You do not have to do anything, I am just asking this favor to you as a friend."

"So why me, and not say, Wonder Woman or Black Canary?" Karen said, mentally skimming through all her superheroine peers that were more 'popular' with the male fanbase.

"Because Dick being with them doesn't make me jealous." Starfire replied quickly, her eyes filled with sadness as she said this.

A mix of emotions surged through Karen, beginning with a swell of pride and her self-esteem that she managed to get someone like Starfire insecure, then lust as she imagined being with Dick Grayson on a hypothetical date....and finally crushing guilt, as Karen couldn't even muster a smile when she saw how torn-up the alien princess was about the whole thing.

"Hey, if doing this makes you uncomfortable, I won't do it." Karen said quickly, despite every fiber of being suggesting otherwise. "And even if we did go on a date, it's not like I have to hop in bed with him or anything. Dick's probably not even my type anyways."

"Really?" Starfire looked up hopefully. "You wouldn't have sex with him, no matter how desirable or handsome my Dick is?"

"Nope!" Karen lied confidently. "Just invite him over to my place in a few hours, I'll do the rest. All I'm going to do is give him a tour of my penthouse, and maybe take him to dinner or something."

"That is wonderful! Thank you, friend!" Starfire exclaimed joyfully, embracing Karen in a tight hug that pressed their curvaceous figures together. She was close enough to Karen now for the blonde to be able to take in Starfire's intoxicating scent. After letting out a polite cough, Karen was released from the Tamaranean's grip. "I am glad you understand how I feel. I think we can become real friends now. My real name is Koriand'r, by the way, but everyone calls me Kory."

MTV2020
MTV2020
52 Followers