All Comments on 'Boy Toy for a Night'

by Dream Seeker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
deputy duffydeputy duffyover 18 years ago
Have some balls.

Ok, so we have another girl gets raped, girl likes it. The story was a fine as a fantasy. But what's up with the pre-story disclaimer? You put it in the NC category. No need to puss out. Stand up and be proud. Show some balls. No need to be embarrassed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!!!

That was such a great story. I loved it. I masterbated twice while reading that story. I hope that you make a sequel so that we can see if Tim and Lisa hook up. I am 22 and female so I understand why women need to feel that they were forced to do wild sexual things so they don't feel guilty. If we were forced, then it's not our fault even though we enjoyed it. A lot of women have fantasies very similiar to this. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Been there a million times

Girl gets raped (but she really likes it). How many times do we have to read this? Aw, go ahead and masturbate your high school fantasies away. Bet you're a prince in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOAD OF SHIT

comon... no insight. girl was raped by pool. the one who fancies her doesnt protect her but rapes her with his best mates??? fuck that. what are your fucking realistic chances...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yeah Right

I liked the story until she started moaning. If you put the warning on the story i'm expecting her to end up crying or so traumatize she leaves college. But not giving the punk a blow job how crappy is that. In the next story have some balls and REALLY RAPE the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
.

He licked her g spot? How long, exactly, is his tongue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
IF ITS UNINVITED...BITE IT OFF. HE WONT DO THAT AGAIN ..ANYTIME SOON.

IF YOU CAN'T AVOID BEING RAPED TRY TO BITE THEIR NECK...ETC. NOT A LOVE BITE ...A BITE THAT WON'T HEAL FOR AT LEAST TWO TO SIX WEEKS.

A DOG BITE.

ONE MINUTE SHE IS A COLLEGE GRADUATE...THE NEXT SHE IS A MENTAL RETARD...SHE'S NOT BOTH.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous