All Comments on 'Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 01'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE!!

I am SO happy that you decided to continue on with Brad and 'Tanaya. This chapter was fantastic. You are one of my favorite writers on here. Thank you for keeping this series going. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!

rwctlc1107rwctlc1107over 15 years ago
Yeah!

I am so glad to see the next installment. I have to say though I just don't like Tanaya. She just seems to mean to me, but I am willing to see where this goes!

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
Go you!

...fabulous. Love it, and looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sucked

I think you should have finished the first one right. I loved the story until the last chapter. Never felt anything for Brad and Tayna in the first one SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

I love it. I'm happy to see Brad back with Matty and Brent and look forward to see what happens next. Please don't keep up waiting long. I just love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Start of Something Good

This is off to a good start. Can't wait for more -

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice to get more of Brad -I want more of Ren&Janey

It's great that you continue the story of Brad, but what of Ren? Where was he and who picked him up when he left jail? Is he back with Janey or is she still with the creepy Adam? Why doesn't Brad ever mention Ren when he is his best friend? That's all confusing me.

I still hope that your will give Janey and Ren the happy end (together) that they deserve.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
AFTER A YEAR IN THE SLAM

no loving no cuddling,,,no waiting,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous