Braining Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terese eased out of bed, leaving Blair's dress behind. She felt utterly exposed as she padded down someone else's hall, naked. Even so, she couldn't contain her grin as she returned to the den.

Deep down, she knew that Brian and Blair had something wonderful going, and she didn't want to disrupt that; but until tonight she had felt a deep regret that she would never get to have Brian, ever. Now she had fallen into this unexpected opportunity, getting to impersonate Blair in bed. She had risen to the occasion, overcoming several deep inhibitions, and had gotten to have him, even if it was just once.

Best of all, nobody would be the wiser – if Brian recalled anything at all about the evening, which she doubted, he would "remember" that he had been with Blair. Blair, of course, hadn't actually done anything, so she wouldn't remember anything, but they would just assume it was because of the alcohol.

All Terese had to do was get out of Blair's house undetected, and she wasn't going to blow it by accidentally waking Blair in the den while getting dressed. She gathered her clothes, and quietly slipped out the side door to get dressed.

She barely stifled a scream, as she realized that she had stepped out onto Blair's driveway, totally naked. A car was passing by, but no one in it noticed her, and at this time of morning, nobody else was stirring. She got her dress on, then her panties, skipped her bra, stuffing it into her purse, and began the short walk home, still grinning.

: : : : :

P r a c t I c e

Their next target was Alana, who lived near Phil, on the other side of the neighborhood. Now they had a reason to +push over longer distances, so they set out to explore what they could accomplish.

Experimenting with distance was more difficult because of the abstract nature of what they could +push. Lacking the ability to exchange verbal content, they couldn't just beam the message, "Can you hear me now? Good."

They came up with a slightly more cumbersome way.

They both got notepads, and synchronized their watches. Blair took off in the car. She drove for a few minutes, and parked at a corner. She +pushed an image of zebras running across an African plain, then made a notation of the time, her location and what she'd +pushed. Then she drove a few blocks and repeated the process, this time +pushing an image of herself in the pool, slowly doing the backstroke, topless – THAT ought to get his attention!

She continued driving, +pushing different images, and making notes, until she was twice as far from her house as Alana's house was, and returned home. Brian sat at her house, noting the time and content every time he received a +push.

Then it was Brian's turn. He took his car, and did exactly the same thing – driving, stopping, +pushing, and notating. Only difference was, his images tended to be racier than hers were.

By the time he got back, it was late afternoon, so they had a swim, put together some dinner, and sat out by the pool to compare notes.

.

Almost all of their +pushes were successful – received exactly as sent. The exceptions were, at several of his stops, Brian had +pushed a description of his location. Blair didn't receive anything when he did that.

"I thought we had already figured out that +pushing that kind of verbal description didn't work."

"Well, I thought there was a chance this was different – you know, specific data, rather than an abstract message. 'Elm and Cooper' rather than 'nice outfit.'"

"Well, I'm glad you tested that, now we know. But +pushing me the visual of the street sign, that was clever. I knew exactly where you were on that one."

Brian had also tested the unspeaking voice, using it at some of the stops to direct Blair to take off her shirt, her shorts, her bra, and her panties. He had been hoping to return to find her naked, but he found that she had merely made notes of what the voice had prompted her to do.

The good news was, she had received all the instructions. The better news was, Brian was beginning to learn how to control what kind of message he sent – fully visual, or unspeaking voice. The best news was, shortly after they finished comparing notes, Blair was naked anyway.

Practice was over.

: : : : :

A L A N A

Their plan for Alana was based on knowing that she had become somewhat of an exhibitionist. She would steer a group to Truth Or Dare any time she could, and she seemed happiest when her Dares involved displaying part of her naked body.

There was even a rumor that, earlier in the summer, she had gone to the mall in a neighboring town, where she wasn't likely to encounter many people she knew – mustn't get a bad reputation, y'know – stripped completely naked except for a Richard Nixon Halloween mask, entered the mall, taken the escalator down to the lower level, walked the length of the mall, taken the escalator at the far end to the upper level, and walked the length again back to her starting point and her car. Nobody knew if she had actually done it (she had).

Their scene for her required a prop: Blair bought the cheapest pre-paid, disposable cell phone she could find. She recorded an outgoing message, using the name Stacy, speaking much lower than her natural voice.

Friday night, at band practice, Brian called Blair's regular phone from the disposable. Blair was sitting near Alana, and made a show of pulling out her phone, checking Caller ID, looking irritated, and refusing the call. She sat looking agitated for a minute, then blatantly keyed the call-back button, and ducked out to the back yard.

Alana felt some sort of unspeaking voice telling her that she shouldn't miss the content of this call. She gave Blair a few seconds, then snuck out to eavesdrop.

"... it's not MY fault, Stacy, YOU lost the bet...

"Look, be glad you're dealing with me, I'm letting you off easy, some of the others want you to get naked at the mall...

"I'm not going to tell you who'll be there, it might just be Brian, there might be twenty of his friends...

"NAKED, Stacy, that was part of the bet, remember?

"Look, I'm already letting you wear a t-shirt in your car on the way over...

"OK, I remember, a mask, you can hide your face, but that's ALL, and if you back out again, I doubt the others will allow a mask OR a t-shirt...

"Tomorrow at 7. You back out this time, I'm turning you over to the others, and you'll have to do something a lot more public...

"OK, bye."

She set her cell phone down on the bench beside her, and looked up.

"Oh, hey, Alana, 'sup?"

"Problems?"

"Not really, just an acquaintance being difficult. She made some of us a bet at her birthday party earlier in the summer, she lost, and now... oh never mind, it's just frustrating."

She stood and went in, "accidently" leaving her phone on the bench.

Alana glanced at it, picked it up, and keyed it to the "recent calls" screen...

When they got home, Blair checked the prop phone. "2 messages!" The first was herself, pretending to talk to "Stacy." The second was Alana.

"Stacy, this is Alana. I'm a friend of Blair's. Call me tonight. It doesn't matter how late, I'll be up."

Blair said a few practice words in "Stacy's" voice, and keyed "call-back." Alana answered on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Um, is this Alana?"

"Yes..."

"This is Stacy. You left a message to call you."

"Hi." Alana found herself envisioning a slender, cute girl, curled up on her bed, in her jammies, her room lit by a single bedside lamp.

'Stacy' asked, "Do I know you?"

"No, I'm a friend of Blair's..."

"Oh... did she give you my number?"

"No. Um, I just... I overheard a little of her side of a phone call, earlier, and, um, look, I'm not trying to pry..." In her mind, she clearly saw the girl struggling not to cry.

"Stacy, look, this is hard to explain, but what I heard Blair telling you to do, I get the feeling you don't want to do it."

"Well, duh..."

"I might have a way, where you don't have to, but you'll still get credit with Blair and the others."

"How?"

"Um, I'll, I'll do it for you."

"How much money do you want? I don't have a lot."

"It's not for money."

"Then why?"

"I don't know, I just like it."

"Weird..."

"Look, do you want–"

"YES, yes, I do..."

"Then tell me all the details..." As 'Stacy' explained, Alana found herself getting wet, very wet...

: : : : :

At seven o'clock sharp the following evening, Blair heard a car pull up in front of her house. She peeked out the front window, and saw Alana get out of her car. She opened the back door, reaching into the back seat to retrieve a Halloween mask, Newt Gingrich it looked like. As she leaned in, her t-shirt rode way up over her waist, revealing her naked butt and much of her back. Alana stood, shut the door, smoothed the t-shirt, which was barely long enough to cover her muff, and walked toward the gate on the side of the house. Blair went to a side window.

Following the instructions she'd gotten from 'Stacy,' Alana opened the gate into the back yard, stepped through it, and pulled it shut. Blair watched as she pulled the t-shirt over her head, hung it on the gate latch, and covered her face with Newt's. Now there was no Alana, only a masked 'Stacy.'

Blair +pushed Brian an image of a Hollywood movie marquee, covered with a thousand flashing light bulbs, which he immediately understood as "show time!" and had to stifle a laugh.

'Stacy' walked up the side, emerging into the back yard. She imagined a hundred people watching her nakedness, but her eyes saw only Brian, sitting on an outdoor chaise, reading. She began to see images of doing more than displaying herself to him, much more.

She continued with her stroll, per her instructions, walking a lap around the pool. When she got to the diving board, she saw that Brian had put his book down and was watching her. She slowed, enjoying his attention, sashaying a bit.

She approached the chaise, head full of visuals of Brian also naked, thrusting his erection into her. She improvised a slow spin, giving Brian a visual tour of her entire body. Brian drank in the sight, feasting his eyes – she was the essence of pure, hot teenage girl. Her legs were long and smooth, her ass a tight, graceful upside-down heart, her bush trimmed into a silver-dollar sized diamond at the top of her slit, her tummy soft and flat, her waist an elegant s-curve rising from her hip.

Her breasts, though, her breasts had him enthralled. They were large, but not huge, the perfect size and shape for her frame, firm and high. Like her little diamond, they were set off from her body by a soft tan line – even though Alana loved public nudity, she still had to wear a bikini top at the public pool, and even at her friends' backyard pools, most of the time, anyway...

But it was her nipples that he had him hypnotized – he had never encountered "puffy" ones before, and he was fascinated. The distinct, pink mounds, rising proudly from the larger surrounding mounds, topped themselves by little diamond hard bumps, Brian couldn't even process what a wonderful sight they were.

An unspeaking voice suggested that she straddle him on the lounge, and she did, bringing her chest within inches of his beguiled eyes. She pulled one of his hands up to cup a tit, and then the other. Now her instructions from Blair were fulfilled, and 'Stacy' was free to leave. But Alana was just getting started...

She pulled Brian's face forward, slowly, pulling his lips up to meet one of these wonderful nips. He drew a circle around it with his tongue, then brushed lightly across it with his lips, feeling it respond to the sensation. He drew it into his mouth, washing across it slowly with his tongue, massaging it with his lips, sucking it to its fullest extension. She raised her chin, letting her hair cascade down her back, and drew a long, deep breath through her teeth. He reluctantly let her nipple escape his mouth, but only so he could apply the same treatment to the other one. He released it also, settling back and feasting his eyes on them again.

She couldn't kiss him with the mask on; that sucked. She could feel his erection through his swimsuit, so she repositioned herself over him, rubbing his bulge directly with her wet slit.

She lifted her hips off his, took the waist of his trunks, and walked them down past his knees, over his feet, and threw them to the side. Brian teased her by +pushing an image of her mouth full of his cock, which of course the Newt mask wouldn't allow.

She reached up under the mask, licking her fingers and palm, giving them a thick coat of saliva. She moistened Brian's cock, lubricating it, bringing it to full hardness. She fisted it, squeezing it tight, stroking its length. She massaged it long and slow, sped up, slowed back down, renewing the lubrication when needed, not following any pattern so he never knew what to expect.

She stood, turned around, and straddled him again, facing away this time, and leaned back on his chest, resting the back of her head on his shoulder. Trembling in anticipation, she took both his hands, and placed them on her front, one on her breast, one at her little diamond. She spread her knees and lifted her hips, giving him full access to her pussy.

He slipped one finger deep into her, then another. He stroked in and out, rubbing on either side of her clit as he entered and exited her. Going in a little deeper, he found her g-spot. She had never had anyone directly stimulate it before, and when he had stroked over it for barely a few moments, her jaw clenched and she began to cum deeply. Her outer lips clamped down hard on his fingers, but he continued stimulating the magic spot, and her orgasm continued, wave after wave after wave. He maintained steady contact with her internal button until she no longer trembled.

He withdrew his fingers, rubbed her honey across her tummy, and now using both hands, went to work exploring her incredible nips. If any of their secrets were encoded in braille, he deciphered them, and then reread the passage from the beginning. She arched her back, moaning deeply. She grasped his cock and pulled it to her entrance, and although their positions were wrong for insertion, she slid its head back and forth across her wetness.

Now they were both moaning in anticipation. She stood, turned to face him, and lowered her hips down to his aching dick. She paused only a split second to make sure it was aligned with her opening, then lowered herself down, taking its entire length in a single stroke. She paused at the bottom, grinding her diamond into his groin, then began to pump on and off of him for real.

Brian didn't have to do a thing, Alana provided all the movement. It only took her a couple of strokes to find the ideal combination of tempo and depth, and they settled in for a nice, long, deep fuck, Alana moaning continuously in the back of her throat.

Gradually she increased the speed, and before long he had joined in – it really wasn't his style to lie there passively, no matter how good it felt. His thighs slapped sharply against her hips, no subtlety, pure animal rutting. Brian held her waist, partially supporting her weight, easing some of the pressure on her quads.

She braced herself with her palms on his shoulders, visually framing her body perfectly. He soaked up the view – the muscles in her thighs, working hard, flexing and contracting with every thrust; her little diamond, looking like it was swallowing his cock, right up to the hilt; her soft flat tummy, tensing in perfect sync with her thighs; and her incredible breasts, bouncing wildly in rhythm with the stroking. Brian usually kept his eyes closed while he had sex, but this was a visual feast, and he didn't intend to miss a millisecond of it.

Maybe it was the slight distraction of the visual, or maybe it was the novelty of the entire encounter being wordless, but Brian was lasting an unusually long time. That suited him fine – he wanted to burn the symphony that was Alana's body deeply into his permanent memory. It also suited Alana fine, she was having a tough time finding her climax – she began to think that maybe the earlier orgasm was all she was going to get.

But finally she felt the familiar waves building, and pussy her began constricting into the deepest orgasm she had ever felt. Without realizing it, her moans escalated into loud howling. The pulsing of her pussy triggered Brian's orgasm as well, and after this long of a fuck, it was intense almost to the point of hurting. He reacted to the pleasure/pain by pumping up into her faster, extending both of their gratification. As they both finally passed their peaks and began to float back to earth, he wondered what the nosy neighbors had made of Alana's impromptu aria.

(to be continued)

12