Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right Brandi, you got Luis's cock deep inside your ass. You got two fat cocks filling you up," Angie said.

I cried out in delight, "Yes, oh my god, yes, I fucking love it. Come on fuck me, give it to me."

I could feel both cocks nestled inside me, one atop the other, separated only by thin membrane of skin between my pussy and ass. It was a wonderful feeling of pressure and fullness. I felt overwhelmed and helpless, both of my holes filled with hard cock, groaning and panting while I waited for them to start moving, driving me to high I desired and desperately needed, not a drug, just pure, erotic, sexual pleasure.

Tony and Luis worked as a well-oiled team; they had obviously done this before. They held my body steady. When one would slide his cock from one of my holes, the other would drive his cock in. The constant in-and-out, push and pull of their cocks had me in a frenzy of lust. Their hands were everywhere on my body. Tony grabbed my hips and roughly squeezed my ass as he forced his cock up into my pussy. Luis glided his hands along my sides until he reached my tits. I lifted my chest and his hands slid under, groping my breasts, pinching and fondling my hard nipples. It felt like every nerve in my body was on fire as I raced toward an intense orgasm. These pleasures were enough to send me over the edge. I felt a powerful orgasm rip through my body. I screamed as wave after wave of never ending pleasure radiated from between my legs and rushed throughout my entire being.

I collapsed in a heap on top of Tony, panting and spent from the onslaught of pleasure. I could feel that both guys were still hard as they smoothly glided their cocks in my holes. I knew they wouldn't stop until they had satisfied themselves.

Angie lay down alongside us, propped up on an elbow. She gently stroked her hand up and down my back from my neck to the top of my ass. Her face was close to mine, only inches away. She looked into my eyes and said, "Oh my god, Brandi that was so fucking hot, watching you get double fucked and when you came, oh my god that was even hotter."

Angie leaned in and kissed me on the lips, gently at first but then with more passion. Her tongue snaked out and across my lips and amazingly I began to respond. Despite all my exertions, all the extreme positions, all the orgasms, my body began to respond again. Tony and Luis had slowly accelerated their movements and were now working their cocks in and out of my holes. I opened my lips and sucked Angie's tongue into my mouth as our tongues danced a passionate tango. Tony and Luis continued to drive their cocks deeper and deeper, faster and faster, into my holes as the hunger returned to body. I began moving with them, shaking and grinding my hips, working my body to trying to reach that ultimate orgasm that I have been searching for. Angie moved her hand from my back and slid it between me and Tony. She rubbed it across my clit, sending me to edge of a massive orgasm. Tony and Luis stopped for a second, and then both of them slammed their cocks into me at the same time. Again and again they forcefully pounded their cocks into my holes. I had never felt so full of cock. It felt like they would split me in half and I loved it. I wanted it to go on for ever and ever.

Luis suddenly stopped thrusting into my ass and held me tightly; his cock buried deep in my ass. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming," He screamed.

My whole body went rigid as my asshole shuddered around his cock. Luis's fat cock swelled in my ass as he fired stream after stream of hot cum deep into my bowels. I could feel each spurt, five or six streams, as it flooded my anus. I loved that feeling, warm cum filling my ass. The muscles of my asshole involuntarily milked his cock of every drop cum in his balls.

Tony grunted from under me and almost stopped. He held me down firmly on his thighs as he forcefully drove his hips up, grinding his pubic bone against my clit. That drove me over the edge and I exploded in a massive orgasm. Tony came at the same time, groaning as his cock fired load after load of hot cum into my quivering pussy. I screamed in ecstasy as a tidal wave of pleasure washed over my body.

We collapsed in a pile of twisted arms and legs while we struggled to catch our breath. A trickle of cum ran from my holes as their cocks softened. Luis was the first to move. He leaned back and slid his cock from my ass as the trickle turned into a river. He moved over and spooned behind Angie, running his hand along her body.

I was too weak to move. I snuggled into Tony's strong chest as his powerful arms surrounded me. His big semi hard cock was still buried in my pussy.

"Well Brandi, did you have a good time?" Angie asked as she giggled.

"Good time, no. I had great time, a fucking great time," I laughed. "You guys are fucking amazing. I'd love to get together with you guys again."

"We'd love that too, right guys, but why wait for another time. It's not too late. It's not even one o'clock," Angie said.

"Yeah, I've only cum twice, Hell I just got started," Luis said.

"Well I didn't just start, but I guess I could go again," Tony added.

"Well, I need a rest. Why don't you guys double up on Angie, I bet she'd love that. I'll just watch," I said.

"Yeah, like you just watched a few minutes ago. I left the room for a minute, to get you a drink, and when I came back, there you were trying to fuck both of them. Face it, Brandi you're a slut, I can't trust you around a hard cock," Angie joked. "Well, if someone has to get double fucked, I guess I can suffer through it."

Luis burst out laughing. "Yeah right Ang. Suffer, like you haven't done that a hundred times before."

"Yeah, well, I guess I'm a slut too," Angie laughed. "I do love to get double fucked. Why don't you guys get up, I'll suck your cocks and get you hard. Brandi you can sit back and watch. I'll do all the work."

Agonizingly, I rolled my body off of Tony. I groaned regrettably as his fat cock slid from my well used pussy. His cum ran from my pussy. His cock fell back against his stomach, semi hard and covered with our combined juices it looked beautiful. I wanted nothing more than to take him in my mouth and lick it clean. Amazingly I could feel a slight tingle creep between my legs.

"Well...maybe I could force myself to help you Angie," I laughed.

12