Breaking Ann Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirandy
Mirandy
39 Followers

It took a moment, but Rick finally got Jim's attention and Jim withdrew from Linda. The men positioned themselves and as Ann saw the woman's ass once again being spread by the cock, she felt Rick's thick cock poking at her burning ring and tensed as Rick attempted to go deeper through the small opening.

Rick grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands, spreading them widely, and shoved as the bulbous crown of his greased cock popped in, making Ann yelp and scream out. Ann saw the cock in the mystery woman begin to go deeper, as did Rick's in Ann until both men were buried halfway home.

Rick had told Jim of Ann's first partial penetration and both agreed going past that point would be the official cherry-busting of Ann's asshole and would take some time.

As Jim thrust and buried himself fully, Rick remained motionless. He would let Ann enjoy the show for while and become accustomed to his thickness, which she did. She began to relax her ass around Rick, but he remained still. He needed to have her fully, deeply, and did not want to take her while she screamed and cried and thrashed about if it could be avoided. He knew if he broke Ann down she could experience a good ass fucking with minimal discomfort.

Rick began to stimulate Ann, moving his hand lightly across her stomach and mound before dipping down lower and teasing her clit. As he did this, he began to withdraw from Ann only an inch or so then ease his way back in. Bringing a hand to rest on Ann's backside he took his finger and traced the rim of the stretched hole, once again pulling out slowly. He pushed back in until he felt resistance. Reaching around to stroke her clit, he buried another inch, then withdrew totally and pushed in to his former depth. He pumped slowly until he was in yet another inch and Ann's body began to resist.

Leaning back and separating her cheeks to get a good view, Rick cruelly squeezed Ann's clit and slowly forced his entire length into her tube as Jim slammed into Linda. Ann was now panting, her body's reaction to the mixture of pleasure and pain confusing her.

"Mmmm ... you're taking it all, my slave. My entire cock is buried up your tight virgin ass," Rick said as he manipulated her clit, making her ass dance and twitch around his cock.

The cock beneath Ann's face was pistoning in and out of the woman's ass while three finger were repeatedly plunged into the pussy, the thumb working on her clit.

Rick's cock was once again being pulled out of Ann, quickly this time, then slowly snaked up her rectum. Rick was beginning to fuck her ass with his huge cock and it was sending chills through her. He twisted her clit and plunged in, holding tightly to Ann's waist.

"I am buried to the balls in your tight asshole and it pleases me very much, my slave. Now I am going to fuck your wet pussy with my fingers while I fuck your ass long and hard with my cock until you beg for it."

Rick shoved two fingers in Ann's pussy, placed his thumb on her clit and began to force fuck his wife's ass.

He thrust his hips, fucking her with little jabs, then harder, deeper, faster until her was taking fast strokes, the entire length of his cock being massaged as it passed her tight ring. He felt the now familiar twitches and spasms and removed his hands from her clit.

Grabbing her hips in both hands he began swinging her body from the chains, bringing her in to meet his thrusts. His balls slammed into her pussy again and again with a wet slapping sound as Ann grunted. From beneath her, Linda started to moan and cry out as she came "Ohhhhhhhh ... Mmmnnnn ... Ahh, ahh, ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Ann saw the cock pop from the woman's ass as her pussy contracted around the fingers filling them. Her asshole was gaping, twitching and getting smaller as the man pushed in two fingers and they were gripped tight. The woman rode out the obviously powerful orgasm for what seemed like minutes until she lay spent. The man withdrew his fingers and walked somewhere out of Ann's view as Ann's attention was once again solely consumed by her own fucking.

Rick once again began to finger Ann's cunt and rub her clit. The mixture of what Ann had just witnessed and the feel of her husband's cock and hands were making her emit soft long moans mixed with panting and yelps. In an instant, Rick pulled away and to everyone's astonishment, Ann whined at her new emptiness.

The table beneath her was wheeled away out of view with the woman still attached and she felt herself being lowered, head first, and was soon on the floor. Her mask was put back on. She was placed on her knees, positioned over a lumpy pillow of some sort, ass in the air. She never suspected the lumps in the pillow was actually Jim laying in wait.

Within seconds she felt Rick behind her and a cool liquid on her asshole. Seconds later she felt him grab her clit and it began to grow warm. As she softly panted at the feeling in her clit, all nine inches of his fat cock was planted deeply within her burning ass.Her pants turned into a long, high pitched scream.

Her first reaction was to try to pull away, but he grabbed her by the chain attached to her corset, trapping her.

"You will thank me later, my slave," Rick said as he began to once again fuck his wife.

Reaming her virgin hole, plunging in and out, he stuck two fingers in her pussy and rubbed her G-spot until he felt her relax her muscles. Removing his fingers he now began to take fuck deeply, slowly. It was agony for Rick as his balls crawled up inside him, his cock tingling for release, but he knew he had to remain in control. Within moments Ann stopped resisting. She was no longer attempting to pull away and was instead holding still for his thrusts.

From between her knees Rick pulled back on the sheet and Jim's cock sprang up. As Rick rubbed her clit with one hand, his other hand grabbed at the chains attached to her waist and arms. He raised her arms up, her corset restraints down, and slowly forced Ann onto Jim's cock. As Jim's cock sank in to her cunt, Rick's hands pressed on Ann's lower back preventing her escape, keeping the head of his cock stuck in her ass and repositioning himself for what was about to take place. Jim grabbed her around the waist and both men began to fill Ann slowly, completely, as she screamed.

"Take it my slave! I am going to fill your tight holes with cocks and make you scream while you come!" Rick said and reached around to grab her swollen clit as both men slid their cocks in clear to the balls.

Laying her forward onto Jim's chest, Rick released the tension from Ann's wrist restraints and the men began to thrust into her. The cries and yelps coming from Ann were mixed with the moans of the men as they felt every twitch and spasm while her body struggled to accept their length and thickness into hers.

Once Ann stopped resisting, Rick removed his hand from her clit and in unison the men grabbed at her waist and hips. They began lifting her and forcing her down hard onto Jim's cock, Rick struggling to match Ann's rise and fall, keeping the cock embedded in her ass as motionless as possible. The men nodded to each other and as Rick worked the chains holding her restraints, she felt herself being pulled back. She was pulled down to lay on Rick with Jim on top of her, both cocks still buried to the hilt.

Jim got to his knees and began to pound into her snatch so forcefully it was forcing her body to lift up with each thrust, her tight, burning asshole rising and falling off of Rick's cock. Jim reached back and grabbed Ann by the calves, lifting her legs and spreading them. Rick reached up and grabbed behind her knees, holding her legs back and allowing Jim to bottom out in his wife's pussy.

Grasping her nipples in his hands, Jim began to ride high on Ann, rubbing her clit with every thrust. Ann began to thrust back, causing the cock in her ass to move in and out. Seeing this, the men stopped all movement and Jim withdrew.

After lying motionless and silent for a moment, giving Ann time to come down, Jim once again entered her cunt, settling deep within her and continuing to thrust. Once again Ann began to meet his strokes, fucking both cocks. Once again, the men stopped moving, depriving Ann, causing her to want it even more.

Jim's withdrawal this time caused Ann to whimper out loud and in one stroke he plunged back into her, a long moan escaping her mouth.

"I told you that you would thank me my beautiful fuck slave," Rick whispered in her ear.

The men lie motionless now, both buried in Ann as she finally began to break, trying desperately to be fucked by the cocks resting inside of her.

"You have two cocks stretching your holes wide open and you love it. Your holes will be forced to accept this fucking for as long as I see fit. You are NOT permitted to come until I permit it. Is that clear slave?"

"Yes!" Ann shot back.

The men smiled to each other as Rick warned "Hold on, my slave, and get ready for a bumpy ride! You're about to feel these cocks rip you in two!"

Mirandy
Mirandy
39 Followers
12