All Comments on 'Breaking Balls'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bored

cuckold writer with recycled wimpish plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I had hoped this asshole author would of eaten a bullet.

Unfortunately not, still eating dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bull Shit

And you know Renee I'm going to kill you after this night is over. Then I'm going to castrate Tony and feed him his testicles. Stupid moronic story. 1 star for cuckerotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHERE IS THE FUCKING LOVING WIFE?

You can't fix stupid. This author is beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thanks for wasting 1 minute of my life.

least I know not read read anything with you name on it from now on.

Talk about unworthy spew. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gave it a 5 to offset asswipe

dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gave it a 1*

Because it deserved it. Poorly written, lousy plotline and totally non erotic but to a few of the fetish crowd. Why would these people need to be married? They don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Five (Count 'em), Five Crappy Cuckold Stories in One Day from a single Perp!

Can there possibly be that many people who enjoy cuckold stories, let alone poorly written ones?

I say no! There are only about 50, not one of them with a female relationship of any kind.

Today LW is a wasteland of cuckold stories with a couple of burn the bitch stories thrown. to complete the mess,

Maybe Lit should create a cuckold category. It would drop the LW submission rate to a third, but a few of them might be readable.

Not to be ambiguous here, this story sucks, the idea of cuckolding as a lifestyle sucks, and your writing skills suck. A trifecta.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 10 years ago
New Perspective

I never thought playing a game of pool could be so humiliating. I bit far fetched but fun. A cuckold like me loves this kind of stuff! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ron's true response

This is what Ron did after the set up. 1) convince them he would do nothing to get released, 2) go to his office transfer all funds from personal accounts (checking, savings, investments to his business account), cancel all credit cards, cell phone. Next day, early without talking to Robin went to bank to withdraw all money in cash. Went to business cancelled all power, phone service, and contact freight company to pick up supplies and inventory to be stored. After making sure everything was cancelled and closed business wise put sign on door that business was closed. Went home packed his bags. Went to Robin took her left hand and removed the wedding ring and engagement ring. Told her - she no longer needed them. She proved her true self by her actions last night. Ron gave her his ring and walked out the door. Ron had made arrangements for all powee r to be shut off on Monday at 5:00 pm. He boarded a plane Monday at 3:00. Everyone else involed with incident were left without a job and no pay check. Ron got his revenge.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Such a Happy Marriage

Just read what the loving wife says about her hubby in the last few paragraphs. Her anger and meanness render her the second most unhappy person in this story. Joyless writer, joyless story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a bunch of little punks.

Anybody that gets off on this is a real loser, don't worry your wife if you have one is fucking around on your wimpy ass big time, enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cuckold cowers

Another feast of a story for trolls and masturbatory material for men who secretly like to be humiliated, watch other men fuck their wife, while they are humiliated, forced into public nudity, whipped until their asses are red, maybe forced to serve other women and -- especially men -- like licking their cocks after the real men have rammed it up their pathetic ass. How do you like that, you Troll pussies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She is a b**ch

I would like to see an aftermath on this story. I understand that Ron took a sucker bet and lost but his wife was way over the line. I would like to see Ron confront her on how she destroyed her marriage vows by screwing every guy there who were supposedly her husband's friends starting with the weasel who started it off. And when confronted with the video to say, "go ahead and further ridicule me when I divorce you and you can have Joe"! He was wrong but she went over the line. Bye Bye Renee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Like your STORY´s. If I did not agree with the context of the STORY, which is easy enough to figure out if you read the title-description-tags, then I would not read the STORY.

Don´t let the emotards get to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

Just the writers name automatically makes this a one star reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ummmm

misterstan, is that you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Started out somewhat interesting but then turned incredibly stupid. Would not read again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great story hope you have a part to with Renee possibly getting pregant with one of employees or Tony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So... the bet was _he_ had to anything they wanted

"So, I have to do anything you say, right? So here's the deal. I have to suck your cock if you say so. But every cock that gets stuck in my mouth, I'm going to do my level best to bit off. You film me? I'll sue you for slander and intentional infliction of emotional distress. And I'll win. Because you've already made intentionally false statements. You fuck my ass? I'll stick a baseball bat up _your_ ass, and break it off flush.

And as for you, my darling wife...If you still want to BE my darling wife tomorrow, you're going to start acting like it right now. Supportive and chaste are your watchwords. Because while I may have to do what _they_ say, I don't have to do what _you_ say, and I sure as hell don't have to put up with anything they do with you. Clear?

I fucked up. And I'm going to pay for it. But then it ends. And if I hear one fucking word, even a twitch, out of any of you, I'm going to finish this bullshit."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
disrespect

that wife would have not survived the night with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where's the end?

Wherein he quietly sells the business, closes out all the bank accounts and leaves town? He can let his wife pay for a divorce. Since he's so embarrassed and his wife is fine with humiliating him, there's nothing to keep him there. Just make sure to break a few bones on the way out of town. And the video tape? That was stupid. Once he gets a hold of a copy, EVERY person present gets a copy. Along with all their families, friends and acquaintances. I wonder what his wife's parents will think of their whore daughter? Why she did it makes no difference. The fact that she DID it is all the counts. Every person there has parents. They all got copies. Nobody would have been able to live that mess down. And a lot of divorces would have been happening. And a lot of people would have lost their jobs and slunk out of town with their tails between their legs. You simply didn't think this mess through to a logical ending. Badly done.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
This suckef

This story truly sucked. One of the worst I've seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Man, the lawyers would love this shit

The divorce for extreme emotional distress and abuse is open and shut. The teat of the guys? Yeah, rape.charges suck. Congrats on being a registered sex offender for the rest if your life. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
didnt make it very far into the story

story felt lazy

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Very excessive. I hope he divorces her and she becomes a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a shit story How could he ever go back to his wife she is a slut and I would kick her to the curb WHAT A BITCH (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cant believe his own wife supports abusing him cuckholding him in wrost way how can any man live another day humiliated she was total slut mode

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous