Breaking Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were inside, Greg went over the details and said the video should be great. Robin smiled and said, "There should be lots of good video tonight. Now take off your panties again, Ron. Your wife said oral sex was ok, so let's see how good you are at it." Well, things were starting to look up. At least I would have a chance to go down on Robin; maybe even one or two of the others. Sounded good. "I want you to play with yourself while I think about who you should go down on."

I started to protest, but once all the women were around me, rubbing up against me and flashing me, somehow playing with my dick seemed only natural. Renee kept filming as the ladies circled me, taunting and teasing me. Two of them bared their breasts and shook them in my face. When my dick got hard and they flicked it with their fingers, making me wince, but not making it soft. The guys sat outside the circle, downing some brews and giving me some shit, but I knew they wished they were in my position. A couple of the ladies were a bit on the heavy side, but there wasn't any I'd throw out of bed, so I sure wasn't complaining!

"Alright, I've made my decision! Renee, I hope you really don't mind Ron here giving some head, 'cause he's about to get a mouthful."

"Go for it, girl! I'll get it all on tape so he can masturbate to his memories later."

"I don't know if he'll be doing that, but you never know. Tony, come over here, and break that big cock of your out!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I shrieked. "I'm not sucking anyone's cock!"

"Hey, you better not be welching on this bet, asshole! Anything I want except pain, right! And Renee's okay with oral sex, right?" My wife nodded while she smirked at me. She seemed to be loving the situation I was in. "So either you give Tony some head or I'll have the guys bend you over and have Tony fuck the shit out of your asshole. And I guarantee you that will hurt!"

I looked at the crowd and saw no support from any of the men or women present, not even my wife. I had the feeling she wouldn't have minded seeing Tony screwing my butthole. Hell, I wasn't going to let that happen! I took Tony's limp dick in my mouth, and started sucking tentatively on the head. The ladies whooped and hollered, and Tony told the guys "See, I told you the guy's a faggot!" I tried to pull my head away to respond, but he grabbed me by the hair and forced me deeper onto his hardening cock.

It took me about five minutes before I felt him start to swell. I tried to pull away to finish him off with my hand, but Tony was having none of it. To the delight of the crowd, he shot his cum into my mouth and forced me to swallow. When he finally released my head, I started coughing and choking. A female voice called out, "Damn, he really is a gagger, I guess!" This brought gales of laughter, and repeated cheers of "Ron's a gagger, Ron's a gagger!"

"I think he could do better with more practice," Renee opined. "Line up, boys, and let's see if we can't make Ron a better cock-sucker." I looked over at her in shock. My own wife was encouraging all the guys in the place to stick their dicks in my mouth! How could she?

I was made to suck off every guy there, with some of them cumming in my mouths, but most were called upon to give me facials. The women liked the facials best. Robin said "We already know he's a choker, so let's see him just take the loads on his face." So this is what they did. It took almost 45 minutes for me to bring of the whole group.

I thought the night and my humiliation were over, but in fact it was just getting started. I was tied up in a chair and made to witness an orgy, of which my wife was the center. A couple of women didn't take part, and refused to let their husbands screw any women except Renee. So my wife ended up taking on all the men present while Robin and one other woman helped with some of the overflow. Tony made sure to fuck my wife twice, making her scream with delight and tell the entire group how much better than he was than me. In fact, she said all the men present were better than I was in bed. Of course, she did say I gave good head. So I spent the night cleaning out loads of cum from the three women, especially Renee. She said by the end of the evening, she had taken on seven loads, so that I must have ended up swallowing at least 20 by the end of the night. Hell, it seemed like a lot more to me! I was getting sick to my stomach by the time everybody was ready to leave.

Renee gave the tapes of the night to Tony and Robin. Tony promised to give DVD's of the night to all present, so they could keep 'the memory alive'. Robin asked if Renee would be okay once I was untied. My wife looked at me, still tied to the chair, covered in cum. "Oh, I'm sure I'll be fine. I think Ron realizes it's his own fault. And if he doesn't, we'll always have the tape to remind him, won't we?" She smiled and added, "In fact, if he causes any trouble, I can always show what happened tonight to a few other folks. I wonder what his employees would say if. . ."

"Don't worry, I won't cause any trouble. Just untie me." I was sore and wanted to clean up.

The remaining people laughed. "See what a good husband I have? Good night everyone, and thanks for a life-changing evening. We've got to get together and do this again real soon!" Renee looked over at me. "Don't you agree, honey?" I didn't say a word. I couldn't wait for them to leave, and if I never saw any of them again, that would be fine with me.

12