Breaking in The New Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim's slow teasing was driving Rachel crazy, she was dying to have him lick her clit to her satisfaction but thoroughly enjoying the build-up. Finally, when he came back to her clit again, she tightened her grip on his hair and forced him to continue to attend to her clit, her climax slowly building up until she threw her head back in pure ecstasy and mashed her clit onto his lips and tongue.

As she came down from her climax, she crawled down Tim's body, her legs shaking and quivering from the rush of her orgasm. She gently removed the sleeve, careful not to let it snap back onto Tim's deep red sensitive cock head before lowering herself onto him. Rachel slid down and slowly back up, pausing when she was halfway to slowly move her hips in a small circle, savoring the feeling of his cock caressing every inch of her. Positioning the head against her g-spot, she moved back and forth over it, the little bud swelling with the attention. She used her hand to hold his cock there, and moved just enough to keep the pressure on that sensitive spot inside her, feeling the pressure build up low in her stomach.

"Oh fuck, oh goddddd yesss!" Rachel cried out, her body losing the rhythm and pace as she edged closer to release. "Ohhhh, fuck, Tim, oh my fucking god, ohhhhhh!" Her orgasm caused her to slam her pussy down on his cock, causing Tim to cry out in pleasure and roll his head back into the pillow. She repeatedly slammed herself on his cock hard enough to make his hips bounce slightly on the bed. The sound echoed off the pale blue walls of the bedroom.

As soon as she was done cumming, she slid off his cock. Tim moaned in protest, the cool air doing nothing to alleviate the aching in his swollen cock and balls.

Standing up, Rachel looked down to admire the sight. Her eyes swept down Tim's body, drinking in how good he looked all helpless and at her mercy. His hands and ankles were held nicely by the expensive fleece lined leather cuffs, his chest was broad and toned, and his stomach nicely muscled. A thin line of dark hair ran from right below his bellybutton to his cock, which was straining up, desperate for some attention. Unable to help herself at the sight of him, Rachel kneeled down on the bed, grabbed his cock with one hand and let her lips slowly glide down him, taking in every inch. His groan of appreciation filled the room. She sucked his cock, increasing the suction until he shuddered in pure bliss. Expertly, she pumped his cock with her fist as she worked her tongue around him, focusing on the sensitive tip where the shaft met the head. His moans turned to whimpers as his body responded to her.

Moving up towards him, she turned so her ass faced him, and used her hand to guide Tim engorged cock into her pussy. She slid down slowly, rocking her hips back and forth.

"Please, Rachel, oh god please, please I need to cum so fucking bad!" Tim stammered, his desire so overwhelming he was almost in tears. "C'mon baby, ride me, let me hear you moan as you fuck my cock, please! Please, I'll do anything!" He pleaded, desperate for release, willing to say anything, anything at all, if it meant he'd get to cum.

"Anything?" Rachel asked teasingly. She knew at this point she could ask him to give her the moon and he'd do his damnedest to.

"Oh god, baby, yes, anything!" Tim responded.

"You know, as cute as your begging is, I'm beginning to tire of it. How about I ball-gag you? That way, I won't have to hear you thinking only about your orgasm again?" Rachel's voice was as sharp as a whip.

Tim swallowed nervously. Somewhat reluctantly, he nodded in agreement. As Rachel rose off of his needy cock, his body shivered. She reached over, and grabbed the ball gag before turning around quickly and positioning it in his mouth. Resigned to his current fate, he waited anxiously to feel her slide down his shaft again. She didn't make him wait long before once again guiding his cock into her.

His cock completely engulfed by her sopping wet hole, she leaned back, her loose hair tickling Tim's chest. She ran her hand down her body, pausing to play with her breasts, cupping them and teasing her nipples in turn. She then ran her hand down her stomach to her sensitive clit, first rubbing it in circles and then lightly teasing it with her finger. Lightly panting, she took her hand, fingers coated with her juices, and reached behind her to Tim's eager mouth. He licked and sucked on her fingers, lapping up her sweet juices and making small moans of pleasure. Turning back around, she repositioned herself and in one swift movement, rose and slammed down on Tim's throbbing cock. He shouted in surprise, and then moaned deeply, his voice husky with burning desire. She rode him hard, the noise of their bodies meeting echoing off the walls. His body was shaking, and he pushed his hips up into her as much as he could, forgetting her earlier warning about laying still. His body started to lose control, and his moans became short and high-pitched.

He was about to cum, his voice getting louder as the inevitable climax approached. Oh god, he could feel it coming now, oh god it was so fucking good, oh... Fuck! He thought as Rachel swiftly moved off his cock. His muffled voice protested, begged for her.

"Now, Tim, didn't I tell you to lie still and be a good boy?" Rachel asked. Tim nodded in agreement. "I was so close to letting you cum baby. I was going to let you shoot your load on my tits and then watch as I scooped it up with my fingers and licked it off."

Tim moaned in agony. Oh, if only he had been able to think and hold still!! The mental image Rachel's words painted for him cause his cock to twitch.

"I know you want to cum so, so badly. I can see how the head of your cock is almost purple, and your balls are so big right now, all filled with delicious cum." As she spoke she gave his cock and balls a gentle squeeze. The light contact was enough to make Tim throw his head back, moaning from behind the ball gag.

"But I still want to cum one more time. Don't you want to make me cum again for you, honey?" Rachel's words were dripping with honey.

Tim nodded eagerly, his muffled voice making sounds of agreement from behind the gag.

"I tell you what, how about I untie you, and you get down on your knees in front of me and lick and finger me until I cum? The faster you make me cum, the faster I'll finally let you cum." Rachel said.

Tim nodded even more eagerly now, his muffled voice louder than before.

Lightly laughing, Rachel moved to unbuckle his gag before setting it to the side. Moving swiftly from hand to hand, ankle to ankle, she undid the cuffs that held Tim captive to the bed before slowly moving back to kiss Tim. Without removing the blindfold, Tim patiently waited. When her lips met his, he responded passionately, nibbling and sucking on her lower lip.

Finally, Rachel removed the blindfold and positioned her body so her ass was almost off the bed. Tim wasted no time getting down on his knees in front of her, reaching underneath her to grab two full hands of ass and scooting her closer to edge of the bed before busying his mouth on her clit. Letting go off her ass with one hand, he slipped two fingers into her, making a "come hither" motion with them, awakening her g-spot again. Before long, Rachel was moaning, grabbing fistfuls of his hair and shoving his face further into her pussy. Tim kept up the pace, relentlessly tormenting her clit and g-spot simultaneously as she began to quake and shout incoherent words.

"Oh fuck, Tim, right there baby, ooooohhhh yes, oooooohhh god!!!" Rachel's moans ended in almost a scream as wave after wave of pleasure crashed into her, her back arching and her toes curling. Tim grabbed her ass with both hands again, flicking and sucking on her clit until her body could take no more.

Groggily, she looked down at him, his blue eyes roaming over her stomach and tits. "Oh god baby, that was so fucking incredible." She said, her voice low and scratchy. "How do you wanna cum?"

Tim's eyes flew to hers, the look in his eyes incredulous. Finally, she was really going to let him cum, and in any way he wanted to? He could hardly believe it.

Without saying a word, he stood up and grabbed her roughly by the knees, spreading her legs wider, his eyes staring straight into hers. He ran his hands down the back of her legs, gripping her ass tightly before rocking his pelvis back to push his cock into her pussy. In one quick movement, he slammed into her before pulling back out and pounding her, his balls loudly slapping against her ass. He threw his head back as he got close, and she clenched her pussy down on him and he relentlessly fucked her. His moans and groans devolved into a single, incoherent noise as he fucked her. His body started to shudder as the cum he'd been forced to hold back started to make its way up his swollen shaft.

Just before he was about to cum, he suddenly grabbed her off the bed, and forced her down on her knees in front of him. Tim grabbed his cock and forced it into her mouth before squirting his hot, sticky load down her throat, fucking her throat roughly as he came, his hand placed firmly on the back of her head, intertwined with her red hair.

As soon as he finished, he grabbed both of her arms, forcibly pulling her up on her feet, his fingertips digging into her flesh. Running one hand through her hair, he suddenly pulled her head back and aggressively kissed her, his tongue tasting the mixture of his own juices and her sweet mouth.

When he pulled away, he found he was too worn out to stand for much longer. Plopping down on the bed, Rachel came crawling towards him, cat-like. "Mmm, baby, that is probably the best fucking lay I've had in such a long time," she purred. Too breathless to say another word, he moved his arm so she could cuddle against his chest, her still-hard nipples pressed against his ribs. Exhausted, they both drifted off to sleep.

12