Breath

Story Info
I feel your approach.
1.1k words
3.38
5.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stand on the balcony, looking into the clear night, I feel your approach. I gaze wide-eyed at the stars, searching for the solution, I sense the question coming forth. In this moment, there is anticipation, and peace. I know the longing. I understand what may come. All I can do is breathe.

A slow, steady breath, carried away on the night air. Under the eyes of the Gods, I swear devotion. For it is only worth it to give yourself, if it is done in devotion.

And as I stand there, I breathe. And then you arrive.

Standing in the French doors that open to the balcony, I feel your eyes traveling my body. I can feel your gaze, like fingertips, all over me. The exhilarating chills shooting through me, like sparks. And all I can do is breathe.

I feel your presence get closer, I feel you standing directly behind me. And the warmth rises in me. Knowing that you are near, and all I do is breathe. A slow, steady breath, carried on away on the night air. Feeling you behind me, close enough to barely be touching me. I feel your rhythm. I feel the yielding in me.

Standing on the balcony together, breathing in time to each other. Knowing each other already, without having been together. Sharing a life force, an energy, a breath. In rhythm together, under the stars. Both of us now searching for the same answer.

Afraid to ask the questions which could fulfill this longing that has built up so intensely. Knowing what the answer would be. Understanding that salvation lies within devotion. The anticipation very sweetly destroys us, and yet to reach for peace would forever annihilate that longing that has been sustaining us. And as we stand together we breathe.

You take one more step, and now we stand together. As one. Breathing and being in the same rhythm. Slow, steady breath, carried away on the night air. You wrap your arms around me, draw me in to you. I feel our energies entwine and meld. Blend to make a new force. So I turn to you. And as we stand there, now gazing at each other. We breathe.

It seems like an eternity since we kissed, yet the last time is burned into my memory. And I want it again. Very gently you reach and stroke my cheek with the back of your fingers. Slowly they work down, to my neck, gliding, finding their way to the back of my head where they rest, carefully cradling it. And as we continue to gaze, the breath continues.

You pull my head towards yours, and finally, we kiss. The warmth within me has turned into heat, or maybe it is just my energy mingling with yours. At this point all deliberate thought has abandoned me. All I can do is feel. Feel my breath, feel your breath. Us as one.

A wave of passion overwhelms both of us. You take my hand and we go into the room. As we approach the canopy bed, I feel your pulse. Its rhythm consumes me. And I want you.

There is a part of me that does not want to go. That wants to long for you forever, that needs the delicious ache of desire. I want to hang in this pain forever. Devoted yet unjoined. And as I sit on the bed, with you staring down at me, all I can do is breathe.

You lean in and kiss me again. More passionate than before. I feel the heat again, and as we draw back from each other, I see it in your eyes. And watching your shoulders and chest, I know that we are still sharing the same rhythm. You kiss me again, and we ease our way into the bed.

Laying there, embracing, kissing, touching. The only sound are slight moans escaping out of us, and heavy breath. Our hands clumsily pulling at clothes. Each of us desperately wanting to get closer. Each wanting the comfort of the others warm skin next to our own. And finally, there we are, naked in each others arms. Hands searching each other, exploring skin. Then you roll me over, onto my back, you lying on top of me. Again we kiss, your lips slide away from mine and find their way down to my neck.

They glide over, barely touching. Inching their way to the top of my chest, working their way back and forth moving down. I feel my nipples harden, wanting to be in your mouth, played with by your tongue. Your hands slide to my breasts, pushing them together. Your lips find my left nipple and brush it gently. You slowly work it into your mouth. As you suck and lick, I feel the wet warmth grown between my legs.

I caress your body with them, wanting you inside me. Enjoying that desire, knowing what's to come is enough, for now. With my hands I gently guide your head to the other nipple. You start at this one more passionately. My desire continues to build. You position yourself so you can kiss me again.

As you press your body into mine, I feel how much you want me. I want you to slide in right then. I want you inside me. You take a long, hungry look into my eyes. You want me as much as I want you. As we stare into each other's eyes, I realize. The same breath, the same rhythm. Hearts beating as one. We kiss, deeply, slowly, with hunger.

We roll to our sides, and I start brushing my lips across your chest. I take turns back and forth on your nipples. My hand slides down, over your stomach. Down further still, my fingertips brush the head of your cock gently. I touch and stroke it for a while, running my thumb up and down the vein, rolling my palm on the head. I feel your hand reach for my throbbing clit. As you gently message it, my hand reaches for your balls. Gently, I squeeze.

As I massage your balls, I feel your fingers slide inside me. Our encounter gets even more heated, passionate, hungry. The two of us, kissing, touching, breathing, licking, gripping, pressing, moaning, wanting, needing, aching. And then that gaze again.

Somewhere in the rush, our eyes meet. It's time, we know it. Slowly, you adjust yourself so your are positioned right, and I open my legs. You gently work yourself into me. I feel you inside me, we start. You thrust into me, I grind into you. Over and over again. Feeling you pound into me, your cock inside me. Both of us moaning, breathing, yielding into each other.

In the early hours of the morning, as we lay there holding each other, desires and passions fulfilled. I listen, as you sleep. To the rising morning, the world waking, and the sound of our breath.