All Comments on 'Breeding for the Pack Ch. 01'

by VelvetCream

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I will hold my questions till later since this is just the first chapter. I have quite a few that I want to ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
breeding for the pack????

according to the title, he's doing this for the pack, but afterwards, he just abandons them. how is this for the pack?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story

I agree with the other comment. It can't be for the pack after all when she finds out she's pregnant she could leave the area never to be seen again with her baby or she could terminate the pregnancy so how could it be fore the pack? when he just dips his wick then is gone in a flash!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Criminally selfish and dangerous to his own kind

What a total dick! What sort of pathetic deadbeat asshole deliberately knocks up a woman and then leaves her to struggle alone with a child? He is endangering the unwilling mother, the child, (if she doesn't abort it), and also his pack when it is found that the child isn't human. Someone should geld the pathetic excuse for a male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I don't like the fact that this chapter was posted before chapter four of Feeding the pack. Let's focus on that book, please and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You would think.

That if it were truly for the pack, then he'd take her back, not leave her. What kind of pack goes around raping all the women and then leaving them to their own devices? No pack like that would remain functional longer than a couple cycles. All the humans would gear up for the hunt...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous