Brenda & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had we got through the door Brenda was stripping me out of my clothes and was soon naked herself. She grabbed me by the dick and said to come with her. I followed, I had no choice after all she had my dick firmly in her hand and I wasn't about to argue with her anyway. We fell to the bed in an embrace. We kissed each other all over and I was now about to eat her lovely pussy when she said, "You're my good little slut aren't you Max?"

"Yeah, baby you know I am" I said forgetting to call her mistress, but there was no correction from her, instead she said "Do your mistress a favor baby"

"Yeah, what's that?'

"Go out to the lounge room naked and tell Shelly I want her to join us, I want to share my slut with her"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I want to watch you service her and then you can fuck me"

Stunned I sat up beside her and asked again "You serious? What if her husband comes home?"

"He won't be home till 3am and yes I am serious"

"Ok then if that is what you want"

"Yes it is, but Max I don't want you to hold back, I want you fuck her like you fuck me"

"Ok then are we playing our game?"

"Do as you are told like a good slut"

"Yes mistress" I replied as I got up off the bed and walked out of the room into the lounge room where Shelly lay on the lounge crying. My heart went out to her at that moment. I sat down beside her and stroked her hair and asked if she was ok. She realized it was not Brenda and squealed. "Oh my God!"

"Shhh. it's ok, Brenda wants you to join us"

"What?"

"Brenda wants you to join us," I said. She looked at me naked beside her with a raging hard on.

"You're serious."

"Yeah she wants you to enjoy this," I said taking her hand and putting it on my hard cock. Shelly was shocked but she did not let go of my cock. "Come on it will be fun," I said smiling at her. Still she had not let go of my cock. I guided her to stroke my cock and before too long she needed no more guidance. I put my hand between her legs gently touching her thigh and she open her legs and I put my hand on her now wet freshly shaved pussy.

"Come now, come with me," I said picking her up. I carried her into the bedroom where Brenda now had lit well.

"Good slut, put her on the bed and come kiss your mistresses feet"

"Yes mistress"

"Why were you out there so long slut?"

"I was doing as you asked me mistress"

Shelly was now laughing on the bed almost uncontrollably when Brenda said "Now slut go and fuck Mistress Shelly, fuck her like you fuck me while I watch and take photos for you to wank over when you're alone, I want you to wank over Mistress Shelly as much as you do over the thought of me slut"

I went to the bed and stripped Shelly out of her nightgown and she was now naked.

"Come here slut, eat my juicy cunt" Shelly commanded as she opened her legs wide to accept me. I hardly touched her and she came and I kept eating until I was told otherwise. My face was wet with her cum and she and Brenda could see it glistening in the light.

"Kiss her feet" Brenda commanded

"Yes mistress"

As I kissed Shelly's feet she fingered her self and demanded I fuck her. So I complied like a good slut much to the delight of her and Brenda as the click of the camera continued. I entered Shelly's wet pussy with virtually no resistance at all, she whispered "You have a lovely cock Max, fuck me good" Her pussy was much wetter than Brenda's and I loved the difference between the two. Harder and faster I pumped and was about to cum when Brenda slapped my ass and said "Oh no you don't slut!" so I withdrew from Shelly and was commanded to eat her some more by Brenda. Still hard Brenda commanded me to give her pussy a licking for a while and asked Shelly to take pictures.

"Shell, let's tie the slut to a chair and make him watch us fuck"

"No"

"Come on Shell"

"No, I want some more of his lovely cock"

"You hear her slut give her some special cock"

"Special?" "Fuck she means …" I thought

"Yes slut, special" Brenda said confirming my thoughts.

I positioned Shelly into doggie and began fucking her then Brenda hand me some lube and I put it on Shelly's asshole. She looked back in shock and then I pulled out of her wet pussy and put my cock to her ass and slid in slowly to her moans and grunts. As I began pumping her ass she began to thrust back to greet my thrusts and she began bucking hard as she started screaming for me to not to cum yet. I am sure she had an anal orgasm. Then she suddenly pulled away and turned around and wanked me till I cam in her mouth and over her face. The Brenda put down the camera and licked what cum was left off of Shelly's face.

The two women then entangled and began kissing each other passionately as I sat on the bed watching Brenda fucking her best friend. I left the room and cleaned up in the shower and returned to the two women in the 69 position eating each other's pussies as if they were possessed. Brenda was on top, hard once again I got up behind her and slid my cock inside her as Shelly alternated between licking my balls and Brenda's clit until all three of us fell in a heap exhausted.

When Shelly recovered she came to me kissed me and whispered in my ear I'll see you tomorrow for lunch OK? I just nodded.

For the next eight or so months, if I was not fucking Brenda, I was fucking Shelly and the two women each shared me with their friends who weren't getting any sex from their husbands. The whole thing came to an abrupt end when Brenda and Shelly fell in love with each other divorced their husbands and didn't want men anymore. The funniest thing about this whole story is that the night Brenda got me to fuck Shelly; Shelly had never been with another woman.

As for the photos I still have them but only God, Shelly and Brenda know where the negatives are.

12