All Comments on 'Brenda's Learns the Truth'

by SJ35

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks for the story

That was really hot, and also very well written! Keep going, I want to know what hapens when she finally hooks up with Tina!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

I've read this twice so far, and I love it! It's long but completely and worth the read. Please keep this story line coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excited for more...

Great set up. I hope Jake gets to pound her into oblivion.

hotjavaguyhotjavaguyover 14 years ago
Great Beginning

Some great erotic moments in the angst. I enjoyed the self-discovery, but want to see where it goes with some self-acceptance and less drinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I really hope...

...that you make a follow-up to this story. I wanna see what happens to Brenda next!

bthompsonbthompsonabout 12 years ago
Great story!

It is a great story. I couldn't stop reading!!! You MUST write more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

This was either a recount of a real experience or you have a fertile imagination! Great character development, good plot, descriptive sex, and emotions. I was vested in the story and characters. Great job!

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
fantastic.

Just read this story twice, loved it. Please keep writing more. Brenda needs a sequel !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First attempt?

For a first attempt this is very good, the emotional side a little strong but overall good.

Keep at it, it will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Truth

This story needs a good proofreader because there are a number of problems that detract from the story.

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
Perhaps a third possibility?

OK maybe the title of the story gives it away. Or the character of Brenda adamantly regards same-sex love as wrong. But as a college student couldn’t she come to see this as ‘experimenting’ instead of black/white, straight/gay, right/wrong? She could like What she does with Steven AND what she does with Kelly. She’s not gay, she’s having fun and discovering her sexuality, no matter the sex of her partner.

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago

Rereading my comment I feel the need to add that I am not against the possibility that she might be gay. But if she had fun with Kelly and with Steven maybe she could accept being bi- or at least bi-curious?

wilson711wilson7119 months ago

This story is GREAT!!! It is surprising that she didn't go to Tina after Steven. Of course, I usually lean towards "happily ever after"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous