Bridge Group Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

“Your mother kept your room?” she asked, eyes arching, a smile prettily fetching my attention.

“Yeah. Kind of embarrassing, isn’t it?” I flicked on the light and there was my old bunk bed, a desk now cluttered with a pair of skis I had been doing a little maintenance on and walls full of old clippings. The centerfold pictures were from years before they started showing all, pretty girls with their legs clamped tight together.

“And this is where you abused yourself as a kid, I suppose?” She said, a taunting grin across her pretty face. She sat on the lower bunk bed and peered up at me accusingly.

“Many, many times. Lots of happy moments there!”

Jolene giggled and asked where the ‘little girl’s room’ was. I pointed across the hall and she slipped past me and then closed the door quietly.

I turned to the desk and idly toyed with the ski binding, turning on the old-fashioned desk lamp to see better. Intent on the task, I didn’t hear Jolene come down the hall. The overhead light went out, leaving the room dimly illuminated by the desk lamp,

She was wearing only panties and the scarf around her neck. Smiling, she stood next to the bunk beds, statuesque, lithe, beautiful. Her breasts were firm and round and jutted toward me proudly. Her panties were just a shade lighter than her skin, a rich creamy caramel color, satin smooth and taut across a pubic, mound that stood out from a firm tummy, faintly rounded. Between her legs, the square H-shape looked inviting.

“Can I be your dream girl?”

No matter how old and experienced you get, you never get over the clutzy feeling that a pretty girl taking off her clothes gives you when you are still clothed.

I accepted her invitation and Jolene unwound her lovely body into my old bunk bed. It had never looked so good, even in my adolescent dreams. She lay back against the wall, one foot on the floor, the other knee raised, and smiled out at me. My eyes never left her as I wrenched my clothes off and approached her.

“It’s going to be awfully cramped. You sure?”

“We’ll manage.” She said, suppressing a giggle once again.

Her hands were out to me and knelt on the floor and stared at her lovely dusky body. I could see the hint of a dark triangle of hair under the silky panties and knelt on the floor to lean closer, parting her legs as Jolene scooted around to accommodate me. I nuzzled and kissed my way along smooth, wondrous thighs and drank in the scent of her sex and her perfume in deep breaths, filling my lungs and my mind with her beauty.

“You don’t have to .. .. ..” She began.

I pressed my lips against the flat panel of panties against incredibly soft folds of her pussy lips and slowly, very slowly, moved my lips back and forth across her crease. My lips barely touched her, just sensing and feeling the soft resilience of her most secret part.

Her scent was rich and heavy under my nose, that now touched the crisp tuft of curls over the point of her mound. I felt I could have stayed just like that for the rest of the evening and been perfectly content. It was sensuous in the extreme, having this beautiful young body, fresh and yielding under my lips. I slipped my hands under her bottom and relished the fullness under the silky panties. Jolene smiled down at me, making no move, just letting me graze contentedly, as I fondled her body.

“It’s not necessary.. .. .. ..” She said quietly.

I began sliding the panties down, loathe to lose the silky sennsation. She raised her hips and watched as I hungrily pressed my lips against her bare pussy. I could sense her reaching down to slip the panties from the leg where they had clung as my tongue parted those sweet lips for the first time.

“Oh, .. my!” She murmured.

I smiled up at her and then examined her pussy more closely. Between her dark brown lips glistening bright with moisture, her inner lips were a radiant fuchsia color. It was a shocking, pleasing contrast. This bright pink color against her dark skin radiated sensuality. It took my breath away for a moment, and then I kissed the tiny bud at the top of her inviting crease and softly sucked it between my lips. I looked up into her dark brown eyes and saw the pleasure mixed with apprehension in her face. She relaxed into pleasure as my tongue caressed her clitoris moistly.

Her breasts, still firm-looking in this position, slumped voluptuously to form a crease at the base of each. Her nipples jutted arrogantly, inviting me to suckle.

My hands still lifted her bottom like a chalice from which my lips savored thick creamy juices. My nose nestled in the tangled thicket of coarse black hair, quite different in texture from any I had touched before. I found it very pleasant, and very exciting. As my tongue explored her, my nose enjoyed this new sensation accompanied by the scent of her perfume.

I slipped my tongue deeper into her vagina and felt her move with pleasure against my mouth.

“Mmmmmm … … yes.”

I continued tasting her, my tongue circling the small opening. I slipped one finger into her and beckoned against the firm spot behind her clitoris. She jumped slightly at the touch, then put her hand on my head, encouraging more. The hot, wet cream of her body surrounded my finger as I fondled inside her snug vagina.

“Ohhhh, .. .. .. Mmmmmm .. .. ..!” she gasped slightly, her fingers twirling my hair as she guided my head slightly, tugging me deeper. Jolene’s eyes closed with pleasure, her nipples even more crisp looking in the dim light. I continued my licking and fondling.

“You know, .. ..” She paused.

“What?”

“It’s just that I have never liked that. When someone did that to me before. I didn’t really like it so much.. .. .. .. but, .. .. what you did, .. .. I liked very much!”

She finished the sentence breathily into my ear as I snuggled against her on the lower bunk. I was hoping that it didn’t collapse under us.

We lay there, kissing and touching, lying on our sides. My hands were full of her breasts. They felt incredibly heavy and perfect; round and firm. I fondled, squeezed, smoothed them, enjoyed them, enjoyed the wonderfully sensual feel of her skin. I teased her nipples with poised fingertips, and then explored lightly the twin globes and the subtle little crease at the base of her breasts.

Jolene pressed her tongue deep into my mouth, exploring, teasing, twirling my tongue. Her lips sucked on mine, sucked my tongue into her warm mouth. Her hand reached between us and I shuddered at the touch of her fingers surrounding my hard cock. She moved so that she could brush the sensitive tip of my cock against the crisp patch of curls at her mound and then led me to explore the softness of her pussy lips. She squirmed as the length of my cock nestled between her thighs, snug against her pussy lips, and then pressed her legs tight together around me. We lay there fondling each other with our bodies, like two cats curling against each other. It was exquisite, hard to describe in words. Elegant. Lovely.

“Come on, Tiger,” she whispered into my ear, “just like in your teenage dreams. I want you.”

I rolled on top of beautiful, soft Jolene.

“Sweetheart, it was never anything like as good as this!” I murmured. Jolene giggled happily and opened her legs wide for me.

As I probed between her fuchsia lips for that heavenly tunnel, Jolene tilted her hips to help, and I felt the shock of her body heat as the exposed head of my cock slipped inside. We looked at each other wide-eyed at the sensation, then smiled into each other’s eyes. She thrust up along my length and I sank deep into her snug vagina and rested against her for a long moment of pleasure.

“Oh, baby, .. ..” She said.

“Yeah, me too, .. .. ..” I replied, feeling the smooth moist warmth of her along the entire length of my cock. The coarse black hair of her mound pressed against my own at the base of my cock. I pressed closer, wanting more of that tactile sensation against my body.

Jolene put her feet against the upper bunk and squirmed with me.

“This is not so bad, is it?” She teased.

“I was wrong. Perfect fit!”

Somehow the tight quarters of the bunk beds didn’t bother us at all. We were snuggly coupled. I confess that I did briefly think of all those nights where this would have been an unfulfilled dream of my adolescence. But the real sensation of Jolene’s body brushed aside any dreams other than the present.

Using the upper bunk for leverage, Jolene thrust against me as I thrust into her body. Her pussy clasped my cock. I felt all the little rills and valleys of her tight vagina teasing pleasure buds along the entire length of my cock. The head of my cock explored dream-like moist depths. She felt smooth and velvety inside. She held onto me as I pulled out until the tighter ring at the outer end of her tunnel grasped the deep crease behind the head of my dick. Then she would suck me right back inside, as I slipped deep and her legs opened wider to get all of me inside her pleasure.

“Now, .. .. harder, .. harder, .. .. give it to me! Fuck me. Now!” She gasped.

“Yes!” I rasped in her ear.

Her legs clasped my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck tightly as her orgasm took control. I urgently thrust harder, straining to reach deeper, struggling to touch more of her. I was hanging on, trying to be good, as Jolene bucked and thrust in taut orgasm.

“Yes, that’s it .. .. that’s it .. .. more .. .. more … come on .. give .. it … to …. ME!”

I felt my balls tightening and again shoved my cock deeper into her wonderfully tight vagina. Again and again, I thrust, my toes tensely pressing against the slats at the end of the bed, shoving my cock hard and fast into her. The old bunk beds shook under the pounding of our bodies.

“Ohhhhhhhh! .. “ I felt her quiver violently, heard her stifled cry of pleasure close against my ear, then her relaxation under me.

“Come, baby!” she murmured.

I felt my hot sperm shooting up the channel of my cock and into Jolene.

“That’s it, give it to me!” She whispered.

Spurt after hot spurt issued as I thrust firmly into the welcoming warmth of her body. I slumped onto her, spent at last. I rolled off her body, leaving my thigh between hers as our juices dribbled from her snug pussy and our perspiration-covered bodies exuded the steamy heat of our passion. Jolene snuggled closer, clasping my thigh between her own.

‘You’re a wonderful lover!” I murmured into her ear, nibbling strands of her hair with my lips.

“You, too, lover.” She smiled.

I had the coffee brewing and sliced potatoes sautéing on the griddle when she came downstairs. Her hair was sleep-tousled and her lips smiling.

“I found one of your shirts, OK?” She asked.

She looked cute. The white shirt reached below her panty line except on the sides where I recognized the tan lace. Three buttons remained open, glimpsing those lovely round breasts, probably slightly abraded by my beard.

“Looks better on you than me.” I said, “But you have to button the flaps down, you know.” I buttoned the collar tabs as she stood close and looked up expectantly for the kiss. My hands brushed the top slopes of her breasts and she pressed closer.

Over crisp bacon, eggs, potatoes and toast, we talked lazily about last night, about what she wants to do with her life, that sort of thing.

“Where do you ski?” She asked.

“We have a chalet in Colorado. Haven’t been for a while. Not very inviting sport alone.”

“I envy you. I only get to go about once a year, if that.”

“Oh, you ski?”

“Yes, love it.”

“Want to go sometime? I still own at least half of the chalet, I think! I better take advantage of it; she might have everything soon.”

“Not sure I can afford it this year. But I’d love to go.”

“Don’t worry. I have airline miles out the wazoo!”

“Really?”

In a few minutes we had set a tentative weeklong ski trip for December. It was something to look forward to.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12