Bridge of Sighs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky moaned as I probed her. "Oooh, Jack. You're making me soooo wet."

Another slow song started. Becky slid out of my left arm as Linda slid into my right. I pulled Linda tight against me but a sudden noise from the couch caused us to look around. Frank was sitting on the couch where Becky had obviously pushed him. She was just beginning to straddle him. Linda looked over my shoulder and directed me into an armchair facing the couch.

I sat down and Linda knelt between my legs. As she licked the head of my dick and jacked the base, I watched Frank and Becky. Becky was kneeling above Frank pulling his mouth to one of her breasts.

Linda stood up and turned around. She backed down onto me, splitting her pussy with my dick. After two tries, she was fully impaled and leaned back against me.

"Look at her back. So sexy the way it's shaped and nips in at her waist. And look at that big stick just waving around in the air." Linda paused and moved her legs out over the arms of our chair and placed a hand between her legs. I slid my hands under her ass and could now lift her up and down easily.

"Oh, god, wow! Look at that big thing split that pink center." It didn't look any larger than mine, but now was not the time for discussion. I started moving Linda up and down.

"That's soooo hot! What a great ass. And see her asshole winks at us on every stroke." Linda was now moving in rhythm with Frank and Becky. Her fingers caressed my shaft occasionally as they stroked her wet center.

I saw Frank pull something from between the cushions on the couch. I saw him unscrew the top of the tube and squeeze something out. As he began to rub Becky's ass, I realized it was lubricant. I felt a surge in my groin as I thought I might see him take her anally. Frank reached between the cushions again and pulled out something that glinted silver.

"He's going to put the Silver Sigh in her ass." Linda giggled as she rubbed her clit faster.

Becky paused in mid-air. The single light in the room was positioned perfectly so that I could see everything that happened next. Frank slowly slid the cigar-sized vibrator into Becky's back hole. He pushed it in and out twice. Then Becky resumed her vertical rhythm. Frank's stationary hand kept the Silver Sigh moving in Becky's backside like his cock was moving in her pussy.

"Ooooh, myyyyy." Becky's moans were faint but distinct.

"Hear her," Linda whispered to me. "That throaty moan turns me on."

"And seeing that thing in her ass. God! My pussy is drooling."

In fact I could hear myself slipping wetly in and out. I began to increase the speed of our coupling. I felt Linda's ass muscles flexing in my hands as she went up and down.

"No! Don't do that!" My hope of expanding our love repertoire was dashed as my fingertip retreated from Linda's rosebud.

"I'm getting close. Faster!" Linda sped up her bouncing and I felt my come start to rise in response to her commands.

"Now! NOW!!" Linda's pussy grabbed my cock and pulled my come up into her. "Unh, unh, uuuuunnnnh!"

I looked over at Frank and Becky. They had stopped moving and Becky was collapsed like a rag doll. The Silver Sigh was still in Becky's ass although no longer held there by Frank. I could see juices shiny on Becky's thighs.

We slipped into our shorts and Linda pulled on her tank top. Everything else I bundled up and we sprinted through the brisk air from their back door to ours. We just stripped off and crawled into bed nude and raunchy.

"That was soooo hot. Thank you." Linda was squirming her body against me as she licked and nibbled at my neck and chest.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Each phrase was separated by a kiss lower down my body. "Thank you." The final kiss was on my penis as she grasped it and began to jerk it. As it began to straighten out she took the end in her mouth. After wetting it thoroughly, she began to stroke my cock again while licking the dried juices from the base and my balls.

"Your drumstick tastes so good," Linda moaned and resumed licking.

"Turn around," I commanded. As I began licking between her legs I analyzed the flavors. I had never eaten her after sex. I could taste her slickness and my sharper, stickier consistency.

"Oooooh, so good," she groaned as her hips circled around my face.

Talk subsided as wet, squishy, slurpy sounds filled the room. Linda came first after I had tongued her for about five minutes. As soon as her tremors dwindled away, she returned to my cock. Now able to give it her full attention without distractions, she quickly brought me to climax, swallowing every last drop. She snuggled up under my arm and we went to sleep.

12