Britney Spears: Britney Makes A Friend 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney breathlessly begged, " I know it's Jamie's turn; but I need a real , live cock in me... now." She held out her arms and invited him, " fuck me lover...fuck me hard."

He didn't have to be asked twice, as he crawled on top of her, took his cock in his hand to aim, and without hesitation rammed it deep up inside her still open pussy.

"Oh dear God that's good," she yelled, as he began to pound her cunt.

There would be plenty of time later to make love to his angel; right now Brian was going to fuck her. He planted his arms on each side of her; raised himself up so that only their crotches were touching; and started to jam his cock into her hole as hard as he could. He battered her mound as he drove his pole up into her hot tunnel. He had already reached an orgasm earlier, so he was able to sustain his pace much longer. He glanced to his side, to see Jamie plunging the plastic penis deep into her cunt...he could swear she was getting two-thirds of it inside her. He looked down between them and watched Britney's cunt lips cling to his cock as he thrust up into her...he loved watching that. Her magnificent tits were mesmerizing as they jiggled and bounced on her chest. He supported himself on only his knees so that he could reach up and caress them, marveling at the smoothness of her pale skin; it was as smooth as the silk comforter. He squeezed her huge nipples between his fingers as he continued to ram his cock into her hole.

She reached her arms around his back, hugging him close to her sweaty body. He was enjoying the feeling of her perfect tits squashed against his chest when, using her newly toned strength, she flipped them both over; landing her on top of him. The move surprised him, but pleasantly so, as she sat on his lap and began to ride his body like a rodeo rider.

She would raise up until just his cock head was inside her, then come crashing down on his groin; completely impaling herself again. She began to fuck him at a frenzied pace, and he put his hands around her waist to assist her thrusts. Her amazing tits bouncing violently up and down on her chest, keeping time with her rhythm. He couldn't resist reaching up and grabbing hold of her breasts and sinking his fingers into the soft, pliant flesh.

He tweaked her erect nipples more firmly that he normally would as she ground their groins together; and suddenly his lap was flooded with her juices as she threw her head back and screamed , "oh my God."

Her cunt muscles had a spasm, and squeezed his cock like a hand wrapped around it. Brian couldn't hold back any longer and launched his seed up into her magnificent pussy. She collapsed on top of him, his cock still hard and inside her.

She thought to herself, "that's the beauty of youth; it takes him no time at all to reload."

Brian had almost forgotten about the other Spears sister, but felt her moving around on the bed. With the double dildo in her hand, she was crawling up between their legs as they lay on top of each other. He moved his cock inside Britney, and she purred in response. Jamie had kneeled between his and Britney's spread legs, and was holding the foot-and-a-half long dong in her hand. It glistened with Jamie's cum as she extending it forward until it made contact with Britney's ass cheeks. Britney had been just laying on top of Brian, relaxing and enjoying the afterglow; along with the always welcome sensation of having a hard cock inside her pussy.

When she felt the contact between her perfectly round ass cheeks, she peeked back over her shoulder, and when she saw Jamie with the toy poised at her sphincter; she smiled broadly and stated, " you know what I like Jame...shove that cock up my ass." She stuck her ass out a little more, and Jamie touched the head against Britney's ass hole. She twisted the purple penis as she gently pushed it forward, and it popped past Britney's muscle ring. She proceeded to slowly sink the dildo farther up into Britney's ass; adding a second cock inside her sister. Brian could feel the dildo rub against his hard-on, separated by a thin layer of flesh, as it slid deeper into his lover's ass. When she had inserted about eight inches inside her sister's brown hole, Jamie stopped and began to thrust and withdraw the fake cock; fucking Britney's ass. It was a strange, but pleasant sensation for Brian, as he began to mimic Jamie's rhythm inside her sister. Sometimes they would both thrust inside her simultaneously; and sometimes they would alternate their strokes.

Britney was on sensory overload as she gasped, " oh my fucking God, that feels good." She was being fucked by both her lover and her sister; and she had never felt anything so wonderful in her life.

They began to quicken the pace as they fucked both of her holes, and Britney commenced to thrash around on top of Brian, like a fish out of water gasping for air. She lost count of her orgasms as the cocks rammed into her. Brian moaned as he shot his steaming load deep inside her pussy, and Jamie maintained her pace at her back door. As Brian and Britney went limp in each others arms; Jamie withdrew the plastic cock from her sister's ass hole. Both Brian and Britney felt the invader slowly slide out, and each let out a small sigh. Brian's abused cock slowly shriveled and also slid out of Britney's other hole; leaving her feeling empty. Brian lay there with his fantasy girl in his arms, stroking her soft back, and reminding himself that he was indeed the luckiest person on earth.

After a few short minutes of recovery, they heard Jamie's voice pleading, "I know someone who needs something warm and hard inside her."

They both looked down and saw that Jamie was laying on the other end of the bed with her legs facing them. They were spread obscenely wide, and she was using both hands to spread her long cunt lips apart...an invitation for someone to slide something between them. The inside of her pussy was such a bright pink, that Brian's cock seemed to have a mind of it's own. He wouldn't have thought it was possible to get hard that soon again; but the sight of Britney's beautiful sister begging him to fuck her was just the catalyst he needed. Britney released him from her arms, and he deliberately made a slow crawl down the bed towards the waiting Jamie; his hard cock waving in front of his like a divining rod seeking pussy. The closer he got to her wide spread legs, the more aroused they both became. Her body writhed in anticipation, and when he reached her groin, he stopped and replaced her hands with his.

He spread her elongated pussy lips with his thumbs, and licked the entire length of her slit...bottom to top. She possessed a large clit, and it was already declaring its presence. It resembled a tiny penis as it emerged from its hood, and he flicked it with his tongue; causing Jamie to moan loudly. He wanted to take it between his teeth, but didn't, to prolong her arousal. Instead, he slithered his tongue as far up into her wide open hole as it would go. With his tongue gyrating inside her, he reached both hands up to her cute little breasts and squeezed them. He rolled her pencil eraser nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, and her ass danced on the slippery silk bed. He sensed she was right at the height of stimulation, and then gently bit her throbbing clit between his teeth.

"Hooooolllly shit," she groaned; and although she wasn't a "squirter" like her sister; her cum began to drool out of her pussy.

Brian didn't give her any time to recover, as he swiftly moved up her squirming body and plunged the entire length of his pole into her soaking cunt until his balls slapped against her ass. He repeatedly rammed his cock into her as fast and as hard as he could, extending her orgasm. She thrashed under him, her arms now flailing aimlessly to her sides.

She was in ecstasy, completely oblivious to her surroundings as she yelled, "Jesus H. Christ...fuck the shit out of me!"

He varied his pace; first thrusting hard, and then slowly and deliberately. Britney had slid down the bed to join them, and now had the purple dildo in her hand. It was still coated in Jamie's juices, but she inserted her fingers in her own pussy, retrieving a mixture of her and Brian's cum; then smeared it the length of the fake cock. As if Brian needed any more stimulation; watching Britney insert her fingers in her pussy seemed to make his cock even harder. He wasn't sure what she had in mind for the dildo; but he eagerly awaited her next move as he jammed his cock up into Jamie. Britney began to stroke Jamie's tummy with one hand, and with the other, poised the dildo next to Brian's thrusting cock. He paused, and Britney began to wedge the dildo into Jamie's drooling cunt beside his cock.

Noticing his pause, and feeling her cunt being stretched, Jamie looked down; saw what her sister was doing; and jokingly wailed, "oh you bitch...are you kidding me...bring it on."

Brian and Britney began slowly pushing up into Jamie's cunt in unison; stretching it further than it had ever been (except with an epidural when Maddie was born). Jamie was gritting her teeth and clenching her fists as they slid their cocks deep inside her pussy. When Brian was balls-deep; Britney also stopped pushing; and Jamie now had sixteen inches of fat cock inside her. They paused, letting her get used to the girth of their penetration; and Jamie slowly relaxed her jaw and unclenched her hands. She let her body go limp, and just enjoyed the sensation of being totally filled with cock. A huge smile came over her face, and she began to grind her ass into the bed, attempting to create movement inside her wide-stretched hole. Brian and Britney took their cue and started to withdraw their cocks simultaneously. Jamie began a long, low moan as the friction of the cocks against her cunt walls overcame her. Her eyes seemed to glaze as the two invading rods began to fuck her. Britney and Brian built up a nice,slow, steady rhythm as they slid their cocks in and out of Jamie's wide slit. Gradually they increased the pace, until they were ramming their cocks into Jamie at a manic speed.

Jamie tried to spread her legs even farther apart, and her mouth was wide open as if she was attempting to speak, but couldn't. A low guttural groan escaped her mouth; her body tensed; and then went into an uncontrollable spasm. As Jamie writhed on the bed in a seemingly endless orgasm, Britney withdrew the dildo, allowing Brian to jam even deeper into her wide cunt and launch his sperm up into her. He ground his pelvis hard into hers, trying to drive even deeper. He grabbed her firm ass cheeks and pulled her tightly into his body; trying to become one. They came together for what seemed like minutes, jerking and thrashing against each other. Finally they crashed...completely spent they collapsed on the bed, drenched in sweat.

They lay together on the bed in silence for several minutes; Brian in the middle between his two beauties. Finally Britney broke the silence, " hey lover, I know it's only noon, but do you think your mom would let you stay the night...I have some other ideas for your celebration ."

Brian just smiled and thought to himself, "happy birthday to me."

(Thanks to everyone for your feedback and story ideas...I really appreciate you taking the time. This story was in response to a request.)

12