Britney Spears: Britney Makes A Friend 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

From her point of view it looked like he was trying to stuff a third leg into her. Lubrication was no problem, as her own juices were drooling from her hole as Julio eased his body forward, attempting to corkscrew his log into her. She spread her legs as far as they would go, and Julio increased his forward pressure as his massive cock penetrated her pussy; stretching her cunt lips further than they had ever been stretched. Derek reached down and closed his hands around her tiny breasts, attempting to increase her stimulation and make the penetration easier. Inch by inch, Julio's enormous pole disappeared into Jamie's pussy until their groins bumped together. Jamie felt like someone had shoved a watermelon up her cunt, as she leaned back into Derek and groaned, " holy fucking shit that's big."

Britney, seeing Vince just standing by and watching her sister get fucked, motioned for him to join her and Brian. She confided in Brian, " lover, I hope you don't mind, but I've always wondered what it would feel like to have two cocks in my pussy at the same time."

Brian would have done anything to please her, and if he was honest with himself; he had to admit that the suggestion intrigued him as well. Keeping his cock buried inside her, he spread his legs wide, lowering her body and allowing her feet to once again touch the floor. If he hadn't been confident that Britney loved him, he would have felt totally insecure as he watched Vice approach them; his fourteen inch weapon waving in front of him like an antennae. She lay back on Brian's chest, and spread her legs obscenely wide as Vince moved between their legs. He was so tall that his groin was just the right height as he presented his massive black snake to them. He laid it on Britney's stomach and it stretched all the way to her cleavage. His crown was so large that it looked like a defect, and Brian began to wonder if they could both fit inside her. Britney had no doubts though, as she grasped Vince in both hands and helped him aim it between her legs. Brian ceased thrusting and just lay there with his cock inside her, waiting for Vince to join him.

Britney knew that if she could just get the crown past her lips, Vince's incredibly long pepperoni stick would fit. As she placed his head between her already spread lips, she used both her hands to pull them even farther apart. Vince could not wait to get his cock inside the famous pop princess and pushed steadily forward, attempting to wedge it alongside Brian's. Britney could feel her pussy lips stretching wider than they had ever been. This was like giving birth in reverse. As Britney pulled her lips apart, and Vince shoved forward; his crown finally broke through her opening, and he was inside her cunt. Vince paused a moment and then pushed steadily forward burying inch, by inch, by inch of his massive tool in her pussy. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally hit bottom and had all fourteen inches wedged alongside Brian, deep in Britney's cunt. As Britney lay naked on his chest, his cock buried inside her with Vince's; Brian had to admit that it didn't feel bad at all.

They both began to withdraw at once, their cocks scraping every nerve inside her pussy.

When they had almost completely withdrawn their cocks, they paused for a second and then thrust up inside her cunt with all their strength simultaneously. It was as if a bright light had exploded in her head, as Britney shrieked, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me! Jam those fucking cocks into me!"

She had almost two feet of hard cock inside her pussy, and Brian and Vince began to pound her cunt as hard as they could. First they would thrust up into her together; and then they would alternate, one withdrawing and one thrusting. Britney was getting the fucking of her like. She loved the feeling of having two cocks in her pussy at the same time...it was like having someone's arm stuffed inside her. Right at the moment, the fact that one of the cocks belonged to the boy she loved didn't even matter; she was delirious with pleasure from being fucked. She never wanted this feeling to end...she wanted two cocks fucking her forever.

Jamie lay back against the hassock and Derek, staring at the ceiling as she enjoyed the feeling of her pussy being totally full of cock. It was an incredible feeling; she felt like even her stomach was full. Julio had paused, letting her pussy get used to the size of his pole. She could actually feel her fluids increase as his huge cock flexed inside her. She had a feeling that if he had got up and walked around the room, she would have remained attached to his tool. Then he began to withdraw, hitting every nerve of her cunt walls as he inched his way out. She looked down between her legs and watched as her long pussy lips grasped the sides of his cock as he pulled it out, then disappeared up inside her when he inched it back in. After several long, slow, intense strokes; Julio suddenly rammed his loaf up inside her hard and fast; their pubic bones mashing together. Jamie's pussy had never been stretched this far before, she had never had this much cock inside her. She implored him, " holy shit that feels good...whatever you do, don't stop...fuck the living shit outa me."

Julio began to slam his massive cock into Jamie's tight pussy; fucking her as hard as he could. Derek was massaging her little tits as they jiggled on her chest, and his cock had regained full arousal. Julio reached behind Jamie and cupped her perfectly round ass cheeks in his huge hands and lifted her off the hassock. She instinctively wrapped her long legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, as he never missed a stroke, and his cock continued to pound her cunt. As they stood, Derek moved into place behind her and nudged the head of his hose between her spread ass cheeks. When she felt his crown against her sphincter, her eyes grew wide, but she didn't protest.

Her ass hole was completely wet from the dripping of her own secretions, and Derek made sure his crown was totally slick before he wedged it against her opening. As Derek pushed upward, Julio lowered her body onto Derek's cock; and the head easily penetrated her sphincter ring. Derek was so tall that he only had to stand up straight to ease his snake all the way inside Jamie's ass. The feeling was indescribable as the cocks penetrated her two holes. She wanted to scream, but only nonsensical sounds escaped her mouth. She was trapped between two huge men; impaled by two enormous cocks. She lay her head back on Derek's shoulder and rolled it from side to side. Nothing had ever felt this good. As they thrust into her, she could feel their cocks rubbing together, separated by only a thin membrane. Their friction built up heat, and it felt like her insides were on fire.

Britney's enthusiasm was contagious, and Brian and Vince were fucking her as hard as they could. They were literally pounding her pussy, as they drilled their cocks into her. Her petite body jerked and convulsed as she had one orgasm after another; she wasn't sure, but she thought she had actually lost consciousness momentarily. She couldn't imagine anything in the world feeling better than having two cocks fucking her pussy at the same time. She demanded, " fuck me...fuck my fucking pussy!"

Brian and Vince's cocks were slamming in and out of Britney's pussy at a dizzying pace, and sweat was dripping off their brows. Her ample tits were flopping against the sides of her chest as her body shook from their pummeling. Brian wondered if it was possible for her puffy lips to get bruised; if it was, this would certainly be the occasion. They slowed their pace because it was impossible to sustain their frantic rhythm, and Britney breathlessly shouted, " don't you dare stop...fuck me...ram those fucking cocks into me."

Vince and Brian, spurred on by her passionate plea, thrust up into her battered cunt with all their might and ground their pelvises into hers. Her entire body jerked and quivered as she came once again, requesting, "cum in me...I need to feel your hot cum inside me."

It didn't take much encouragement as Vince and Brian shoved their cocks hard up into her hole. Britney could feel their cocks swell inside her, expanding her pussy walls even farther. Her cunt was in a seemingly continuous spasm as she felt their poles begin to jerk and twitch deep inside her, and then a tremendous heat began to spread all through her cunt. She could actually feel their cocks spurt their seed up into her, the pressure was so strong. She had the most intense orgasm of her life, as her legs shot out to the side and just shook uncontrollably, like dolls legs.

Her body felt like it had turned into jelly, as their hoses continued to squirt their fluid deep inside her stretched out cunt. Vince withdrew his massive log and lay it between Britney's perfect tits as it continued to spurt. He grabbed her breasts and forced them together, forming a trough for his huge cock. He ran it up and down between her fleshy tits, fucking them and squirting ropes of sticky juice onto her face and chin. Brian remembered that Britney had said Vince could supposedly fill a bottle with his semen, and he now guessed she was correct. Brian, once again alone inside her cunt, jammed his cock as far up as he could,and finished emptying his balls into her.

Jamie gripped Julio's neck as tightly as possible, as the duo continued to pound her holes with their massive cocks. Jamie felt delirious as the two monstrous poles stretched her body beyond it's limits. She couldn't believe how far up inside her they had penetrated...there was no way that much cock should have fit inside her tiny body. She was completely helpless as she received the fucking of her life; and she loved it. She felt like a rag-doll as her naked body flopped between these massive men. Julio was

still gripping her round ass cheeks, but it really wasn't necessary...she was being held in place by about two feet of hard cock. The sweat-matted hair on Julio's chest was stimulating her eraser-sized nipples as they were mashed against him. Jamie knew there was no way on earth that she could possibly be more aroused than she was at that moment.

She opened her mouth and gurgled, "ahhhhhhhh," as her pussy quivered and her cum gushed around Julio's monster cock.

Feeling her pussy muscles spasm and squeeze; Julio slammed his gigantic prick up into her and began to spurt stream after stream of hot juice against her womb. This in turn triggered Derek, who jammed his full thirteen inches up Jamie's formally tight ass hole, and his hose erupted; treating her to a semen enema. Feeling their giant cocks twitch and jerk inside her caused Jamie to lose all muscle control, and she virtually went limp between them. Derek grasped her tiny waist with his massive hands and pushed her body down on to them, trying to force every possible inch of their cocks up inside her. As they continued to flood her insides with their scalding hot seed; Jamie just hung between them enjoying the feeling of being in complete ecstasy. She never wanted this feeling to end...she wanted their hard cocks to remain in her holes forever.

Vince had climbed off Britney and now sat next to them on the sofa, his massive cock now flaccid and laying between his legs like a garden hose. Brian's shriveling cock was still inside Britney as she sat on is lap, but was in danger of slipping out at any time. She leaned her head back on his shoulder and cooed, " thanks for that lover; I'm saving my ass hole just for you."

Julio and Derek allowed their poles to slide out of Jamie's stretched holes, and Julio carried her over to the sofa where he placed her gently next to Brian and Britney. Everyone was temporarily exhausted, and Britney suggested, "let's all order room service and take a break. Remember, we have the whole weekend ahead of us."

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers
12