Britney Spears on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure!" He said with a sarcastic tone. "How'd it happen?" He asked not really sounding interested, or as if he believed me.

"I couldn't get to sleep so I went to the sauna in the middle of night..."

"Why?" Clay asked, his mouth still full.

"Do you wait till your mouth is full to ask a question? And what the hell are you eating."

"Fried noodles." He replied.

"For breakfast?"

"Lunch, I've been up since eight." He replied.

"Fair enough." I said going back to his question. "I wanted to go to the sauna in the day, but it was like a sausage factory in there."

"I hear you there bro!" He said again with his mouth full.

"So I went at night." I continued. "The hotel's facilities is meant to be open 24/7 and I figured it'd be empty. So I went in and in walked Britney in a towel. We got talking, I gave her a massage... and I'm pretty sure you can work the rest out."

"Damn man! I've seen her here all those times and all I got was a 'Hi,' you see her one day and she's in your bed." Clay said shocked, then a smile came on his face. "Bullshit! I bet you if I look in there I'll see some nasty, fat, ugly white girl." I shrugged my shoulders and gave a look as if to say, go on check.

He went over to the room and looked in. He turned around and quickly came back to the couch. "Damn man!" He said shaking my hand. "You the man! You have no idea what I would do to hit that." He whispered.

That's when a thought came into my head. Britney talked about how she wasn't able to do things, like fuck a guy that wasn't white and more than one guy at a time. She fulfilled my anal fantasy and once she woke up, I was gonna help fulfil her fantasy.

"What you say to get her into bed?" Clay asked as we continued to whisper.

"I don't know. We were just talking and ended up talking about our fantasies."

"What was her fantasy?"

"She said that she's always thought about doing two guys and how she's never fucked a guy that wasn't white." I replied.

"You think she wants nigger cock?" He asked, he had gone back to eating.

"Not the word I'd use, but yeah." I replied. "If she took on two guys and one was black, that'd fulfil all her fantasies and sexual desires."

"What..." Clay said looking at me. "Are you trying to... ask me to... join..."

"I don't know you that well, in fact I only met you two days ago, but if you want a piece of her hot body..."

"So she's just... gonna wake up and... fuck us both?" Clay whispered.

"I know she's gonna fuck me. But you?" I said thinking. "When she wakes up and comes in here, I'm gonna be all over her, get her titties out and start to fuck her in front of you and you wait for an opening to join in" I said.

"That sounds like a fucking plan!" Clay said. It wasn't the best plan and she could just slap us both and leave, but we were gonna give it a shot. We both continued to eat.

"Hey babe!" I heard Britney say as she came out of the bedroom. She had the digital camcorder in her hand. "What cha eating?" She asked. She was wearing a white shirt of mine, that was pretty big for her. It went half way down her thighs.

"Who's this?" She asked, closing the digital camcorder as she saw Clay for the first time.

"Clavin. But everyone calls me Clay." He said getting up extending his hand. Britney gave him a smile and shook his hand.

"Don't you work here?" Britney asked him as she sat down on my lap. There was a gap between me and the arm of the couch and Britney sat in the gap, leaning her back against the arm of the couch. She had one leg going in between my legs and crossed her other leg over it, the back of her calf on her knee.

"Yeah, but I thought I'd pay my buddy Kash here a visit." Clay replied. Britney reached over to the cart and grabbed a piece of toast. Clay's eyes went wide open as she flashed him and I doubt that she had anything on underneath, so he probably got a pussy flash.

"You look so beautiful." I said to Britney, kissing her neck.

"Stop!" Britney laughed. "Your friend is here!"

"He don't mind." I said, kissing her on the mouth. I unbuttoned the top two buttons and rubbed her breast with my hand, pulling it out.

"Huh!" Britney moaned with a shocked sound in her voice. "Seriously stop!"

"You really managed to get my fantasy down perfectly. I felt really bad not being able to do any of yours." I said. "Until now that is." She looked at Clay.

"Is that why he's here?" She asked looking really shocked.

"No! It's just coincidence. But now that he is here you can have fuck a guy that isn't white and see if you can take on two guys on at once."

"I don't wanna! I'm too scared!" She said with a shy look on her face, avoiding any kind of eye contact with Clay. I wasn't sure if she was scared of doing a black guy or two guys at once.

"You sure? Cos once he's out of the door, you're not gonna get another chance." I said to her. Britney sat there thinking.

"OK." She said after a few moments. "Let me see it first." Clay looked at me unsure. "Don't be shy!" Britney teased him. "Aren't you black guys suppose to be hung like horses?" I started to get a little worried now. I hadn't thought this through. If he was hung very well, would Britney forget about me and spend the rest of her week here with Clay instead of me? No she wouldn't do that. It's not like I was hung like a duck, I was pretty big myself.

"Here." Britney handed me the digital camcorder. "Get good angles." She said to me. Was she planning a one on one with him while I had to watch? No! She probably was gonna start off with him and wanted good shots of her first contact with a black cock. I pressed record and followed what she did.

Britney was still sitting on my lap, in between me and the arm of the chair. She started to stretch her legs out, touching his thighs with her feet, making her way up and touching his groin area with the soles of her feet.

Clay reached down to his zipper with his hands, they seemed a little shaky, probably from nerves. Having one of the most desired woman to ever live asking you to get your cock out so she can see if she wants to fuck it or not can be very nerve racking. Plus there was another guy there as well. He took his cock out and held it at the base. It wasn't hard but it still looked pretty big.

"Oh mi gosh! Look at how big you are!" Britney said with her eyes went wide and fixed on his member.

"You want to see how big it can get?" Clay asked and Britney nodded, biting her bottom lip. "Then you're gonna have to make it get big." He said.

"OK!" Britney said moving her feet off his groin and onto his cock.

"Damn! You gonna use these cute little feet to get me hard?" Clay said holding her feet, one in each hand, stroking her soles with his thumbs. Britney giggled.

Clay held her feet together with his cock in between them, sandwiched in between her soles. He used his hands to work her feet up and down his shaft. He started to build up to a fast pace, Britney started to move her feet up and down and Clay let go as she continued where he left off.

As Britney continued to work the soles of her feet up and down his shaft. She pushed his cock back and got it in between her two biggest toes and held it down against the side of his groin while she rubbed up and down the side of his shaft with her other foot. Britney had gotten him to his full size by jerking him with her feet. He wasn't that much bigger than me. He was about an inch longer but mine was thicker, I had a fat cock.

"Look how big it is now!" Britney said with that goofy look on her face. By now my cock was already rock hard. She leaned forward, holding his cock up with her feet, stroking his shaft up and down, gripping his shaft hard with her toes, her face just over his cock. Pre-cum started to ooze out of his cock.

"I've never tasted a black cock before." She said looking up at Clay as she opened her mouth and lowered her mouth onto his cock head. She closed her mouth, sucking on his cock head hard, tasting his cum and Clay closed his eyes letting out a very loud moan.

"Feels good doesn't it?" I asked him.

"Yeah!" He moaned his answer. He moved Britney's hair to one side so he could get a better view of her mouth sucking on his manhood. "How does your first taste of nigger cock taste like?" He asked her, resting his hand on the back of her head.

"It tastes really good!" She said in that slight goofy tone that she has. "Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm..." Britney kept moaning as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft.

"Keep going baby!" Clay said. "You're gonna get some milk chocolate." Britney started to go even faster. Looks like Clay wasn't gonna last any longer than I did on my first time with Britney. Her foot job and blow job was too much for him as Britney now started to go as fast as she could, working her lips up and down his shaft, working her mouth further and further down his shaft every time. Indicating that she must be taking his cock down her throat.

"Ooooohhhh SHIIIIIIITTTT!" Clay yelled as he pushed her head down his cock, holding her head in place with two handfuls of hair as he came. Every couple of seconds his hips would jerk upwards from having Britney's mouth on his cock while he came.

Once his orgasm finished he let go of Britney's hair and she lifted her head up. She looked at me as I followed her head up with the camcorder.

"Ahhhhhh!" She opened her mouth wide, showing the camcorder a mouthful of jizz. She closed her mouth and swallowed with a loud audible gulp.

"You like your first taste of nigger cum?" Clay asked Britney.

"Mmm" Britney cooed. "It tasted gorgeous!" She said as she stroked his cock. She lowered her head again and gave his cock a couple of strokes with her lips.

"Well there's a lot more where that came from." He said pulling her up by her hair. He was being a little rough with her but she didn't seem to mind. Britney giggled as he had her head to one side. He kissed her full on the lips, opening his mouth. It was clear to see that he was sticking his tongue in her mouth. I wouldn't do that myself, solely because I wouldn't want to taste my own cum in her mouth but Clay didn't seem to care.

He broke the kiss, let go of her hair and stood up. Britney was still sitting on my thighs, her legs stretched out across the couch. Clay grabbed her legs by the back of her knees and pulled her down the couch to where he was sitting and turned her, so that her back was leaning against the back of the couch. He stood in front of her in between her legs, the couch was quite high up and he was bending his knees so that his cock was level with her pussy.

"You ready to have a black cock deep inside your cunt for the first time?" He asked her, placing her legs on his shoulder, one on each shoulder.

"You need to get hard again!" Britney chuckled.

"My dick's been hard for you for over a year since I first saw your ass." Clay said pushing his cock into her pussy and thrusting forward forcing his cock into her cunt.

"Oh shit! That feels so hard!" Britney moaned as he started thrusting into her straight away at a fast pace. I zoomed in with the camcorder so I wouldn't get in their way trying to get a close up.

"Fuck!" Britney moaned. "That feels so big! Just don't cum in my pussy!" Clay started to go even faster and Britney couldn't get any words out, she was breathing too hard and trying to get air to talk any more.

Clay spread her legs apart while he carried on drilling into her, holding her legs by her ankles. He moved one of her feet closer to his mouth and started to suck her toes, taking in as many toes as he could, circling them with his tongue.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and spat on the soles of her feet and put them together with his cock in between. He started to thrust back and fourth, fucking her feet as fast as he could.

"You like fucking my feet?" Britney asked rubbing her tits. "Oooh! You're cock feels so good in between my feet. So nice and warm!" She moaned. Clay let go of her feet, Britney placed her feet on the floor and Clay pulled her up by her hands.

"Time for you to ride some black dick." He said, sitting down on the couch where she was sitting. Clay seemed like he wanted to as much with her as possible. He wasn't sure what he wanted. He kept switching from one thing to another. It was quite fast paced and felt like I was watching a porno.

Clay started to stroke his cock as Britney straddled him, pressing her bit tits against his chest, he instantly took her nipple into his mouth, sucking her erect nipples, switching back and fourth between the two.

I got up and went around behind her, pushing the food cart back, getting a good view of her pussy as she leaned forward and worked his cock head into her cunt.

"Ahhhhh!" Britney screamed as slammed her hips down forcing herself to take his full length into her tight pussy. She started to ride him as fast as she could, moaning and screaming as she rode his member.

Clay had his hands on her butt cheeks, squeezing them getting a good feel of her thick, round butt cheeks. I could see her ass hole, it looked kinda red, probably a little sore from the anal assault I gave her at night.

As she continued to ride him I started to feel my erection get really hard and her ass hole was looking so inviting. I moved the food cart and placed the digital camcorder on it. I had the food cart at an angle so that it would catch everything from the side of Britney and Clay and it was at enough of an angle to still have Clay's cock going in and out of Britney's pussy in it's view.

I went into the bedroom and found some Vaseline. I scooped some out and started to rub it onto my cock, getting it lubricated, using a lot so that Britney's ass hole will get lubricated as well. I tossed the tub onto the bed and pulled my boxers down and walked out of the bedroom and walked up behind Britney.

"Feeling left out?" Britney asked leaning back, her back touching my chest.

"Yeah. So I thought I'd join in on the action." I said pushing her forward. Clay was still holding her butt cheeks apart and I pushed Britney's hips down to stop her riding his cock. I pushed my lubricated cock into her tight little ass hole.

"FUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKK!" Britney let out a loud moan, her mouth wide open and her face frozen as I pushed my hips forward, pushing my full length into her in a slow thrust. Once I had over half my cock in her ass I stopped.

"You OK?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She looked back smiling. "No matter how many times you put your cock up my butt, I always still need a moment to adjust." I felt her tight ring start to loosen around my shaft.

"Damn! You take it up the ass too? You're one freaky bitch!" Clay said and Britney let out a little giggle. "I'm definitely gonna have to sample that booty." He said as I started to work my cock in and out of her ass. Clay started to push his hips up and down, working his cock in and out of her pussy.

"You like have a black dick up your pussy while you get ass fucked?" Clay asked her gently biting her large nipples with his teeth.

"I love black cock and I love being butt fucked!" Britney moaned. "It feels so good! Having both of my tight little holes filled with big, huge cocks!" Clay started to go really fast and I tried to keep up with him, but at the same time I didn't want to cause Britney any discomfort.

As we both thrust in and out of the blonde singer, I could feel her sphincter fully adjusted to my size now and I started to go faster, keeping up with Clay's thrust. Ramming my cock into her ass when Clay pulled out of her cunt and I pulled back when Clay thrust his cock deep in Britney's womb.

It was a matter of minutes before Britney started to shake, her butt hole contracted around my shaft and no doubt her pussy contracted around Clay's member. I quickly grabbed her by her thighs, pushing my fingers in between her thighs and calves and pulled her up and off Clay, holding her by the back of her knees as she squirted out onto Clay's lower stomach.

"Damn man! You squirt too!" He was just getting more and more impressed by Britney by the second. I held Britney up by the back of her knees as I stood up now, my cock still in her ass, making sure that we were in the view of the camcorder. Clay licked the top of her pussy opening.

"Mmm! Tastes good too!" He said standing up in front of her. He leaned back as he pushed his cock into her pussy. Clay started to thrust in and out of her pussy and I started to push in and out of her ass but I was having trouble getting pace as I was holding her up.

Clay noticed this and held her up by the legs too, so that we were both lifting her up. We were now both able to thrust in and out of her at a fast pace. Keeping in rhythm with each other just like before. One of us thrusting into her while the other pulled out. We only managed to keep this up for a couple of minutes before we let go of her. Britney got to her feet and we stepped back from her, pulling out of her tight body.

"Let's go to the bedroom!" She said picking the camcorder up. Me and Clay followed her into the bedroom. "So who's first?" Britney asked.

"I think it's about time that your booty had a taste of black cock." Clay said stroking his cock. Britney positioned the camera on the bedside table on the other side of the bed.

"How do you want me?" Britney asked crawling on the bed towards Clay while she was on all fours.

"The way you are is perfectly fine." He said walking around to the other side of the bed, right behind her. He noticed the tub of Vaseline that I had left on the bed. He picked it up scooping out a lot and rubbing it onto his cock. He scooped some more out and started to rub it onto Britney's ass hole, pushing it into her tight ass hole, using two fingers to spread it around on the inside of her anal walls. Britney moaned out loud as he fingered her ass hole while he lubricated it.

Once he was happy with how well lubricated she was, he pulled his finger out and took positioned behind her and pushed his cock into her rectum with one swift and hard thrust, causing her to scream out loud.

"How does that black cock feel in your white booty?" Clay asked her as he reached around and grabbed her tits.

"That feels good!" She moaned and Clay started to thrust in and out of her ass. Britney motioned for me to come over to her with her hand. I got onto the bed and made my way to her, I was still on my knees and my cock was in front of her mouth. She opened her mouth and took my cock head into her mouth.

"Shit!" Clay said. "You're sucking off a cock that's been up your ass? You's one hardcore slut!" He said. Britney giggled while she still sucked my cock. Clay carried on thrusting in and out of her ass hole as fast as he could, sending her body up and down. This worked Britney's lips up and down my shaft without her having to do anything other than wrap her lips tightly around my shaft.

I pulled my cock out of her, not wanting her lips to work on my dick that long, I didn't want to be close to cumming cause of oral sex, I wanted to fuck her till I came. I decided to cool of for a bit. I noticed how sweaty I was and decided to get a towel from the bathroom to dry off.

I came back and Clay was relentlessly pounding into to Britney's ass. She was screaming for him to fuck her faster. She had worked her hands in between her legs and was now fingering herself at a very fast pace. It was quite a sight. Seeing the contrast of the two's skin tone. Britney's tanned white skin in contrast to Clay's dark skin.

"Keep fucking me!" She moaned. "That's it faster! Faster! Oh mi God, I'm so close! I'm so clossssseeee!" She screamed as she came. Her hips jerked forward and Clay thrust forward, knocking Britney off her hands and flat on her front. Britney was squirming around so much underneath him, trying to get him away from him, from her pussy being so sensitive when she came, but Clay continued to drill into her ass hole.