Britney Spears on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take that fucking black cock bitch!" He yelled at her as he thrust deep into her rectum.

"Fuck!" Britney moaned, pushing her knees up, her toes curled, clutching the bed sheets hard.

"Yeah!" Clay said pulling out of her, once her screams and moans started to die down. He straddled the upper side of her back, moving her hair to one side so he could see her face.

"Come on you filthy slut! Let's see you suck this black cock!" He said forcing his cock into her mouth. "Yeah you like that? You like tasting your filthy white ass on my black cock?" He asked her, pushing his hips forward, forcing her to take more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Britney was in an awkward position and she started to gag instantly, choking on his cock.

"My cock too much for you mouth?" He said holding his cock in front of her mouth.

"Yeah!" Britney laughed trying to recover from choking. Clay grabbed the back of her head by the back of her hair and forced his cock down her throat once again. Britney managed to roll on to her side underneath Clay and didn't gag this time.

"How does that black cock taste?" Clay asked her.

"Mmm..." She moaned as he pressed his cock on the side of her mouth and cheek. "It tastes really good!" Britney answered his question in that goofy tone again.

"Well you ready to taste some nigger cum?" Clay asked. "Cos I'm about to paint your pretty little white face in the biggest load of cum you're ever gonna get." He started to stroke his cock quite fast in front of her face. Looks like he was getting ready to cum again.

"Stop!" Britney said. "You know what will be huge? Both of you cumming on my face at the same time." Clay looked back at me.

"You ready to go bro?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

"I know you like fucking me in this hole." Britney said spreading her ass cheeks apart. I went on to the bed and straddled her butt and pushed my cock in between her ass cheeks and into her tight little ass hole.

"God that feels soo good!" Britney yelled as I started to thrust in and out of her, almost in the same position that I came in her ass in last night. Clay got off Britney and had her suck his cock while I drilled into her butt as fast as I could.

"Shit!" Clay said. "It's gone! I'm gonna need a piece of this pussy to bring it back." I don't think he meant his boner was gone cause he still looked big, I think what he meant was he didn't feel like cumming any more. He pushed Britney trying to roll her on to her side, so I put my arms around her waist, holding her and rolled onto my side, still inside her ass.

Clay lay on his side in front of her and lifted her top leg up and pushed his cock into her pussy. Britney let out a loud scream from being double penetrated again. Clay held her leg up by the back of her knee as we both drilled into her as fast as we could, keeping in sync with each other. Thrusting forward when the other pulled back and pulling back when the other thrust forward.

"I wanna make you guys cum!" Britney moaned. "Tell me when you're close so I can suck it out!" Clay started to slow down after a while.

"You ready?" He asked me. I think he was close to cumming.

"Give me a couple of seconds." I said thrusting into Britney's butt as fast as I could. I could, feeling my cock starting to throb harder and harder in Britney's thick, tight ass with every stroke.

"I'm close!" I moaned and Clay started to thrust in and out of her.

"Wait!" Britney yelled. "I wanna jerk it out!" We both quickly pulled out of her and got on to our knees beside her face. Britney started to stroke both of our cocks, using one hand on each cock. Taking my cock into her mouth giving it a couple of strokes and then taking Clay's cock into her mouth giving him a couple of strokes, alternating between our cocks. It was a matter of seconds before I felt my cum starting to rush out of my balls and up my shaft.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned as the first load hit Britney on the cheek.

"Arrggghhhh! Fuck!" Clay yelled as he came. Clay covered one side of her face with a couple of big loads while I covered the other side of her face. I must've shot out seven or eight loads thick, white loads. I've never shot more than six before. Clay was finished, probably cause he was on his second orgasm, whereas I was on my first of the day. I was still going, my loads getting smaller. Britney took my cock into her mouth swallowing the rest.

Britney laughed. "I've never had that much cum before." She swallowed hard, lifting her head up, leaning back on her forearms. Our cum starting to drip down her face and on to her large tits. She held one of her tits and licked the cum off. She started to scoop cum off her face with her finger and put her finger into her mouth, swallowing the cum. She was quite a sight right now. Her face covered in thick white semen.

"If this is what you boys are planning to do to me for the next week while I'm on vacation, I think this is definitely gonna be the best vacation ever" Britney said with a huge smile on her face.