Broadening Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

Mary's eyes never changed from the sight she had been staring at all along, that of her husband of only a few years driving his dick into another woman, grunting with the savagery of it. It looked more like he was trying to split her body in half with his long, hard thrusts. I knew that he wanted to cum in her. The sight of her breasts bounding up and down on Linda's chest with each of his thrusts was an enormous turn on, not to mention the whispered gasping of my wife as she begged him to fuck her “harder, deeper.”

"Oh, he's shooting in her! He's doing it! My gosh, look at him pounding himself into her. I can see the cum flying!"

For whatever reason, Mary began cumming immediately. I felt the velvet smoothness turn into iron hardness around my cock, milking me with each stroke as I began slowly speeding up my thrusts to match her own more rapid breathing. He head was still turned to the window, watching her husband driving still, trying to pound that sweet juice into the very end of my wife's vagina and into her baby-making equipment. I felt her body begin jerking spasmodically as a flush crept across her chest, then her throat and finally ending as a mask of redness almost like a blush across her face. She gripped me tightly as she felt the first explosion of cum blast deep into her vagina, then turned her head to look at me as she thrust her crotch against my own, suddenly moaning and panting with pleasure.

"Your cum is so hot!" she gasped, eyes wide now that she felt the flow beginning to slow. She pulled me down and kissed me as she returned to earth. She giggled as she added, "it's like you've put a little fire in my pussy. I can feel it all the way up here," she said, reaching between us to demonstrate how high in her belly she had felt those bolts of love juice blasted into her. "It's all over me!" she said in a hushed voice as she pulled her hand out and saw it covered with the clear viscous liquid of our lovemaking. She looked at it as if she had never seen it before, then, with a mischievous grin, raised her hand to her mouth and began slowly licking her fingers. "M-m-m, and it's good too! No wonder you like eating Linda when she's been had and you've fucked her too."

"And like I'm going to eat you again, young lady," I smiled down at her as I eased myself back slightly and began sliding down her body. I gave each of her breasts an open mouthed kiss on their nipple as I slid lower and lower, until my face was even with that now cum sodden muff that had so recently been filled with my cock and the cum from it. "Just like I did before, only this time you know that Mel is watching. You told me that he couldn't screw again for a while after he's fucked you, but you notice he did today. And I'm willing to bet he'll fuck my wife again while he watches me eat you."

"Oh, I hope so," Mary gasped, catching my head in her hands and using both to pull me tighter into her crotch. "I want him to see you eat me," she almost whispered, "and I want to watch him fuck your wife again...and again....and...." Her voice trailed off and her hips started bucking as I took her clit into my mouth, sucking it between pursed lips, teasing it with my tongue, then opening my mouth wide to cover her pussy from her clit to the nether limits. I felt her legs encircle me and her heels begin drumming on my back as I dined at that fabulous "y". Her hips were thrusting upward, trying to drive her crotch deeper into my mouth. One hand was behind my head pulling me deeper, the other tangled in my hair, pulling me down, down, down, to pure heaven.

A few hours later we were all clean and rested up, within a few feet of where we had started that morning. Mary was sitting in my lap, in a wrap-around skirt, fresh from the shower. A clean, lacey bra had been added, but nothing else. Her cum soaked panties still lay on the floor of the porch, outside, with the rest of her clothing.

Linda was resting against Mel's chest, her feet stretched out along the length of the couch they sat on, his arm draped over her shoulder, one of his big hands curled gently around one of her bare breasts. A pair of sheer panties had been added to keep her still leaking pussy from staining their couch. Her freshly washed, blown dry beaver and still wet, slightly swollen cunt lips pressed hard against the almost transparent material, displaying her readiness once more. After her shower she had put on a new pair of sheer thigh high nylons, as well as the high heeled black pumps she had worn to come visit our new friends, combed her hair, freshened her makeup and the scent she wore. She looked imminently fuckable. The smile on her face told me that was exactly what she had in mind.

"We were going to invite you to eat lunch with us," Mary laughed, looking over at her husband and my wife, "but Earl's already had his. It's getting late, I should think about supper. Are you all hungry?"

My wife stretched and smiled salaciously, putting her own hand over Mel's. "Well, not really. Mel's already promised to feed me something, and I know he's got a snack in mind, so we can wait."

Mary laughed again. "Earl made me promise to feed him, but I told him he's going to have to work for it. I know what I want, so let's just wait until closer to bedtime. You all did, plan to spend the evening, didn't you?"

"If they didn't before, they will now. I'm not letting Linda get away before morning, at least."

"Oh, just listen to us," Mary blushed and giggled. "I would have never believed that I would have acted like I did this afternoon, or that what you told me would be so right," she told her husband, "but I can't believe how excited it made me."

"Me, too," Linda laughed, "excited, that is."

Mel leaned over her shoulder and took my wife's breast in his mouth, suckling the nipple gently as he reached down over her stomach and slipped his fingers beneath the transparent panties. I saw two fingers disappear between those lovely cunt lips of hers and begin moving slowly before she giggled and told him to "just wait a minute, please." She sat up and slipped her panties off, then moved into his lap. Mel was wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. Linda tugged it apart as she scooted around to face us. Then, with both hands, she grasped his erect rod and put it at the entrance to her pussy with an exaggerated sigh of satisfaction as the first inch slipped easily into her.

Mary, sitting across my thighs stared openly, seemingly transfixed as she watched the first few inches slide into my wife. Linda had pulled Mel's head over her shoulder and was kissing him as he slowly worked his meat deeper into her, using both hands to spread her thighs wide, exposing her to us.

I turned Mary in my lap and curled my hands over her breasts beneath the cups. I had lost my own towel almost as soon as Mel had, leaving my own cock waving in the breeze, directly between Mary's warm thighs, just grazing her chestnut colored muff. Over her shoulder, gazing down at her swollen nipples, I could see the first drops of lubrication oozing from the tip.

"He's going to fuck her right here!" Mary gushed in an excited whisper into my ear.

"Not yet," I said softly back to her. "Just watch."

Even as I said it, Linda was getting off Mel, leaning forward until his cockhead left her with a slight 'pop' to his intense displeasure. She took all the sting out of it though when she turned to face him, straddled his thighs and pressed her breasts into his face as she steered his engorged cock to her pussy opening once more. "Ah, that's better," I heard her say, "now you can dine in comfort."

Mary would probably have giggled if I had not put one hand over her mouth while I used the other to guide my dick to her cunt once more. I felt her thighs spread as she felt my intentions and I slipped once more into that velvet chute still lightly lubed with my cum.

"Oh, damn!" she hissed softly, "I can't believe this. Here I am watching my husband fuck another woman and loving it while her husband does the same thing to me. You are going to spend the night with us, aren't you? We only have one bed, but......"

"Say no more, honey!" It was my turn to laugh. "I can't think of anything that I'd enjoy more than watching Mel fuck my wife while I screw you."

"That's perfect, maybe we should....."

She never finished the thought. Mel stood up opposite us and my wife clamped her legs around his waist, letting herself slide back away from him until his cock and hands were the only thing keeping her from falling. Mel was buried to the hilt in my wife as he strolled slowly toward the bedroom, each step punching his cock into my wife’s pussy slightly deeper until she sat up in his arms and began gnawing at his shoulder with lust filled eyes.

Mary surprised me. She almost launched herself out of my arms, intent on following them to the bedroom. She took my hand in passing, almost yanking me off the couch. The strength of this woman was easy to underestimate as I had found out earlier today. We got to the door just in time to see Mel lay down on his back and push my wife back against his raised thighs. Holding both her breasts in his hands, he watched her settle herself on him until their pubic hairs meshed.

I laid Mary down on the bed and introduced her to a position Linda's first lover had shown her. Slipping one leg beneath her, and capturing her far leg between mine, I could slide my cock right through the opening to this hot little pussy and still watch our respective mates enjoying each other as they had before, except in more comfort.

"Ride him, honey," I said to Linda. "He wants to fuck you and feel those lovely tits of yours in his mouth at the same time." Her eyes snapped open from the dazed condition they had previously been in. She knew what he wanted, and what she wanted too. With a lusty smile she leaned forward on her lover's body and let her breasts dangle directly over his mouth, leaving only a couple of inches of hard dick between her pussy lips.

"I know he does," she said softly. "He likes sucking my tits, don't you, Mel? You like to squeeze and play with them while you fuck me, don't you?"

I was surprised. Linda generally hadn't been very vocal before, but as her experience grew, so apparently did her courage. I watched her lean forward and crush her breast against his mouth as his feet pushed hard against the foot of the bed and he managed to drive his dick into my wife completely once more. Her hiss of pleasure was exactly what I wanted to hear.

"They are so pretty," Mary said softly. I thought that she meant her husband and my wife until I saw her hand reach out and curl around the breast Mel was sucking, holding it tightly, pushing it deeper into his mouth. "I wish mine were this beautiful!"

"They are," I hastily assured her. "Beauty is from the way they are used, not the size. Like this," I told her, pushing her bra over her breasts and squeezing one gently until I saw the nipple harden and become even more erect. I put my mouth over it, pulling as much of her breast as I could into my mouth and sucking it gently as I rasped my tongue over the nipple. I eased my hips higher toward her crotch and felt my cock head spreading her lips. There wasn't any resistance this time, although the muscles of that sweet little pussy still was a tight ring around my dick as they closed beyond the helmeted head. Mary gasped as she felt the assault from both ends, but she didn't protest this time I could feel her hand rubbing her lower belly as I guided my dick all the way into her until my balls hung over the entrance to her asshole. Her hand moved up and down in cadence with my pumping of her vagina. I could see the flesh moving as I fucked her slowly.

Mel could too. He had felt his wife helping him enjoy mine and now he reciprocated, putting his hand over Mary's belly, feeling the ridge of muscle expand and contract as I fucked his wife. "How does that feel, honey," he asked her softly. "Do you like Earl's cock in your pussy? I told you you'd enjoy having another man fucking you, now you see what I mean. And just look at this lovely lady," he said, edging closer to us. "Watch what I'm doing to her."

Linda leaned back once more, against Mel's thighs. She lost the contact of Mary's hand on her breast, but she more than made up for it with the show she was giving his wife right now. Her hips moved in a slow, stirring motion that I had seen her use before to milk her partner's cock. Even the notoriously (in most women) slack lips of her vulva were tuned to hold that hard dick captive. And she used those moves now, as she had learned with her first few partners, to make Mel gasp with pleasure.

"Yes, look what he's doing to me, Mary," Linda hissed. "I'm going to fuck your husband to death while mine eats your pussy the rest of the night. He loves eating pussy, especially when it has cum in it, and he's going to fuck you until he shoots enough in your hot pussy to keep your legs spread all night. That's what this is all about honey, getting ours while these boys get theirs. You're going to learn to love it, just like I do." She laughed. It was a long speech for her, especially when she was getting exactly what she knew she had wanted as soon as she saw Mel for the first time. "And don't be afraid to feed it to him, honey. Just sit on his face and grind your pussy into his mouth. Spread your lips wide, let all that cum out, then make him fuck you again."

"Just like I'm going to come over to your house and fuck you, Linda." Mel groaned. His hands were pulling my wife's hips down until there was absolutely no separation between his body and hers. I could almost hear the thrilling sound of his cock shooting i's juices deep into her hungry cunt. He was right. I knew he'd be over to our house, and whether I was at home or not, I wanted his cock in my wife. She would welcome him.

And that’s the way it turned out. Mel was over often after that first time, and more than once Mary came over. Sometimes Linda would join us in bed, but just as often she would remain in the living room listening to the sounds of lust as she remembered, with a smile, how reluctant she had been less than a year or so ago.

I knew she was already thinking of broadening her horizons, and I certainly encouraged her to do it.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12