All Comments on 'Brock and Judy Ch. 03'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Well!!

Looks like Judy has a Big decision to make. Give Brock what he wants and be Happy or say No and be insecure and Maybe regress to the slut that brought the Darkside back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hulk Smash!!!!

The only thing left to make this a complete joke is for Brock to turn green.

You change their personalities faster than a politician on the campaign trail.

What a waste of talent.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
You Know

This tale just keeps getting stranger and stranger. I have a feeling something really big is about to happen. I'm not sure but I guess we'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting read...

Certain elements of this story aren't too far fetched.

Given certain elements to an individual who has repressed anger issues & has been cheated on and, realizing the blind fury that someone can be overcome by when assaulted; "blackout" times are not unheard of.

Other portions; depends on how sadistic an individual could be.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

The reactions of the characters just seem way out there and flip from one extreme to the other far to much. Brock going from anger at wife's cheating to thinking up the whole plan to blackmail her lover and sue their company for a lifetime of easy money all in the space of a few minutes in chapter 1 to him having hulk like strength here is just nuts.

This makes hubby and wife slotting into the whole dom/sub this with such speed and ease seem almost normal.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago

Okay wow, this is fucked up. So it's okay for him to be a controlling asshole to his wife who demands to be allowed to fuck other women and get them pregnant and raise a child with them, but if she ever touched another man he'd kill both of them? Your stories are all turning out the same, excuses for men to end up with weird little harems of willing, subservient women while explaining why it's horrible and wrong for a woman to ever sleep with more than one man. Just stop already, these are all the same story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Stranger And Stranger

Agree with BBL on the first part. Disagree with the second part. I would rather devote the time spent on Miko reading the Famous Quotes in Readers Digest, instead!

2*

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Couple of issues

If the bouncers looked the other way he wouldnt have to pay for them,his lawyer would sue them and the club as would other guys,and the goon would be in jail.

As far as having a baby with another woman,in real life the way he wants to do it would be a disaster...surrogacy would be one thing,but this situation would leave judy as the other,not the wife.When hubby says he and the other woman would take care of the kid,that is licking joyce out.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thought about writing a complex comment

But just decided to go simple - this was a crappy story. I'm sorry I wasted my time reading it.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Ugh!

Ok I give up think I'll stop here. Painful to even read makes no sense whatsoever. He has such strong feelings about fidelity it awoke his darkside so he is going to continually cheat to get pay back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The dialog was unrealistic. Real people don’t usually converse in long, complex sentences full of formal sounding grammar and detailed exposition. And most adults’ emotions are more layered and nuanced, not so blunt, obvious and rigid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous