Brock and Judy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir, whatever you want!" Judy answered me as I saw a tear begin to run down her cheek.

"Judy, I love you and this doesn't have to change our relationship in any way. I need you to be okay with this, not just go along because you want to placate me."

"Can we go to the living room and talk about it, Brock?"

"Yes my dear."

We both grabbed a robe from the coat tree I had allowed her to place in the hall outside our bedroom and headed to the living room. We sat side by side holding hands as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Brock, you want to find a young woman that will let you fuck her to impregnate her, right?"

"Yes Judy, I do, but I want her and me to raise the child together. You'll be involved in everything that happens. If we can't find a woman who is willing to make love to us both then we won't do it."

"But where will that leave me, Brock? Will you still love me and want me after you find a woman that can give you something I can't?"

"Oh Judy, I'll always love you and want you! You'll always be my first priority! We do this together or not at all. I know it's a big decision and you need some time to think about it, but I promise nothing has to change between us if we do this! Please Judy, think about it!"

"I promise to think about it. Will you take me back upstairs and make love to me this time. I need that from you right now!"

"Yes my darling, I will."

We went back to bed and I made tender love to my wife trying to ease her anxiety. I wondered afterwards if the insecurity she was showing was a first for her. I decided I'd talk to her about it at a later date before I drifted off to sleep with her wrapped up in my arms. It was a couple of days later that I was able to talk to Judy.

"Judy, I want to ask you something and I want an honest answer. You have been acting insecure for the first time I can ever remember and I want to know why."

"Brock, I've always been able to give you everything you wanted in the past and now you want something I can't give you. I'm afraid if you find a woman who'll not only let you impregnate her, but actually move in and live with us that you'll fall in love with her and replace me with her. I love you and I love where our relationship has gone in the last couple of years and I don't want to lose you or the way things are. I love you to treat me like a slut and I get so turned on watching you fuck another woman. I've never felt the way I'm feeling now and it scares me. I think I'm feeling the way you felt when we first got together. Brock, please promise me you'll always love me and not leave me."

"Judy, I promised to always love you nine and a half years ago and I love you more today than I did then. I could never stop loving you or ever leave you. If me wanting to be a father and the woman that bears that child to be with us for at least the next eighteen to twenty years is going to be too much for you, I'll let that want go unfulfilled. I love you and don't want you to be insecure in my love for you. We don't have to decide anything right away so when you've decided on what you want to happen; let me know."

"I love you too and thank you for understanding. I'll let you know what I've decided, I promise."

We went to our bed and I made tender love to Judy instead of fucking her like the slut we both loved for her to be. She would tell me what she had decided, but that's for next time I write.

12