All Comments on 'Broke Oak: Massage Buddies'

by lpmsa

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy Naturism

I loved your story. My wife and I have spent a lot of time at naturist resorts and have done all that you write about, both together and with friends. My hottest massage memory was when my wifes sister fancied a massage when her partner was at work in the city. My wife insisted that I do the honours and it turned into a fantastic experience.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Here's a review from a certified massage therapist

The introductory massage strokes described in this story are a good way to begin an erotic massage. For years my former partner and I taught a ten-session course called "Sensuous Massage for Loving Couples." Because our students each had to take turns giving and receiving each series of erotic strokes, it was practical for everyone to remain naked all the time, so we taught our course at naturist resorts. I'm retired now, but still have all my massage tables, and still give sensuous massages. I offer them for free, because I want to continue developing my increasingly sensuous strokes. I look forward to reading more massage-oriented submissions from lpmsa, a really literate writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous