Broke Oak: Millie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers

While my mind processed those events, my penis had used its own mind to grow close to orgasm and it was now warning me; I was close. Part of me was embarrassed for being so fast, but part of me knew this was exactly what Millie wanted. What Mille needed. To be the object of lust. I thrust again with what I thought would do it, but it wasn't quite there. I continued two, three, four more thrusts, but still not getting my nut. But when I had stopped thinking about it, as I thrust, I felt the spurting begin. When I come, I like to press in as deep as possible and I did. I felt as though I was almost crawling into Millie's womb. She had her first deep reaction and she gasped and shuddered, not an orgasm, but a shudder of emotion. Her pussy milked my penis as though I might rob her of some of the juices it was delivering. As I became still myself, so did she. We seemed frozen like statues until we could both feel me deflating.

As I grew smaller, my flaccid cock fell out of her pussy and lay on her inner thigh. I asked if she needed me to get up, thinking she might run to the bathroom like so many women do. But Millie said "I love the feeling of cum inside me and of it seeping out. It is so sensual and helps me remember the act."

So we lay together, I watched her again, looking at her body and wondering where this might all lead. Friends are invaluable; nudist friends are naked and invaluable. I smiled at the thought.

+ + +

This was the end of how Millie and I began being special neighbors.

Soon, if there is a positive reader response, I will write the next chapter in the story of Millie and I. I'm going to try to offer a tease.

Coming:

Broke Oak: Out Back at Millie's

by Gus Whutt

. . .

Millie caught me between sips of iced tea when she said "Gus, remember how you touched my bottom, and I said 'only on the outside'?"

"Of course," I responded, "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable; some women like it and some don't ..."

"Oh, I like it. I like it a lot. But I hope it doesn't scare you away ... but I like it a REAL lot. It's just that I like to be, shall we say, 'prepared,' before doing anything 'internal' if you know what I mean."

"I think I understand, do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Yes, I really do. Gus, have you ever done anything with enemas?" ....

(If you like the Millie series please let me know. If you like it and want it to continue, let me know that as well. Thanks!)

lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers
12