All Comments on 'Brother to Brother Ch. 02'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Aren't they ready for sex?

I thought for sure that they were on their way to a sexual revelation here. I thought that they'd remove each other's clothes, that Aiden would look at the dark hair gracing Carter's masculine chest, that'd they'd discover each other's hard cocks, Carter's surrounded by a forest of pubic hair, Aiden's emerging proudly from a healthy growth of blonder hair. Each boy (young man) could advance slowly and explore the other and experience sexual pleasure! Don't keep us in suspense!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
PLEASE TRY THIS WRITER AND STORY AGAIN.

Our new writer is matured, displays confidence in style and patience! I am in awe of the difference between the two chapters. Congratulations. Well done. This is a beautiful chapter and now a real story to read. Carter realizes, "I was glad that we could finally open up about this touchy subject and now I was willing to tell my brother anything he wanted to hear. I just knew that I had to tread carefully..."

Later Carter's thoughts focus on Aiden, "He always spoke with intelligence, digging deep and seeing thing beyond what they appeared. He talked about everyday situations with such poeticism that everything sounded so profound and beautiful."

Now I see and understand Carter's lustful love for Aiden. Damn, I've fallen in love with both of them! I do not wish to spoil the remaining part of the story for the readers. It's pure class. I celebrate your improvement and how you end the chapter.

LanaLove93LanaLove93almost 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

iF yOU kNOW wHATS gOOD fOR yOU yOU'LL uPDATE aND sOON... LOL Just kidding but really I cant wait to read more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous