BrotherFuture Part 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Toi tried to answer Hakim as she did remember the incident at the bus stop, but his deep thrusts were causing her to moan instead of talk in complete sentences. Her asshole never felt so full and distended. Her ass collapsed once again in a powerful orgasm as he started slapping her ass cheeks. Her pussy and asshole contracted strongly at the same time!

"WHEW, the back of my fucking brain just got blew out," Toi thought to herself as she felt the "plop-plop-plop" of his nutts drumming their beat against her throbbing clitoris. She was amazed that she had taken all this man's dick into her formerly tight ass. She could feel her ass muscles clamping down on his dick as it drilled in and pulled out, massaging and pulling her insides as if it meant to never leave its new home.

Hakim's nutts began to tighten up as he battered the back of this stuck-up trick's asshole. Toi was screaming and moaning nonstop as a clear coat of her white cum cream clung to Hakim's dick as he continued to dig her out, ruthlessly. Toi was out of breath as he neared the home stretch.

"You going to give me this pussy again when I ask for it? Huh?!" Hakim said as he punctuated his words with extremely deep lunges into her upturned ass.

"YESSSSS!" Toi screamed.

"What about this ass? I want this ass on request not negotiation. You know ain't another motherfucker out here who's going to do to you what I can? Answer me, bitch!" Hakim said as he started the final descent of desperate thrusts into her ass before he came.

"Y-Y-YESSSSSS! It's yours you Black, big-dicked motherfucker! Anytime you want it! Ohhhhhhh! YESSSSSSS!!" Toi screamed as she felt the first of several shotgun blasts of thick, hot cum into the deepest recesses of her bowels. She began to orgasm one final time as she felt his cum being squeezed out of her ass as he continued to fuck into her now-loose asshole.

Toi's rectum muscles tugged and sucked on Hakim's dick as it calmed it's spurting. He finally relaxed but she kept it in her asshole, caressing it, keeping it firm and warm. Finally, Hakim pulled his dick out of Toi's beat-up asshole with a wet slurp. They both moaned in unison. Toi's asshole was wide open and beet red with cum thick globs of cum dripping out and onto the sheet beneath her. Hakim slapped her ass cheek one final time as Toi slid forward onto the bed and immediately found herself in a deep sleep.

Hakim took a quick shower (making sure to take his wallet with him). As he got dressed in the livingroom, he heard Toi snoring loudly. He smiled to himself as he imagined her first thought upon waking. The dick she had turned down had come up in her house and fucked her senseless! Hakim knew that this wouldn't be the last time he'd have his dick inside of her.

Chap. 12

"The best lessons, the best sermons are those that are lived."
Yolanda King, 1987

The next morning upon wakening, Toi woke up with her ass feeling like a truck had been driven through it! She got up and walked bowlegged into the bathroom and took a shower. As she washed herself, she remembered her night with Hakim and began to feel a warm glow inside of her belly. She remembered his comments in her ear as he fucked the deepest parts of her ass. She felt regret over rejecting him.

"I could have had that dick in my life for free!" she said to herself as she got out of the shower and began to towel herself dry. She walked over to the mirror and turned around so that her back was to the mirror. She then bent over and grabbed her asscheeks as she looked over her shoulder. Her asshole was still slightly open and red. Her ass felt tender. It was going to be a long day at work, today.

Chap. 13

"In this game, you keep your business to yourself... lest your enemies get wind of your treasures."
Liclovely

The next morning, Hakim went and picked Tony up at his home. As soon as Tony got into the truck, he said, "What the fuck did you do that trick last night? I called her up to let her know when I'd be dropping her money off and you know what she said?"

"Not until you tell me, T," Hakim said nonchalantly.

"She told me to keep my money. Last night was a freebie. She owes me or some shit like that! I ain't believing that shit, yo. I know this girl... she's as greedy as they come. What did you do to her, dog?" Tony asked incredulously.

"I just dicked her... that's all. Wasn't no big thing..." Hakim trailed off while signaling for a turn.

"Whatever motherfucker! I ain't going to interrogate you or nothing. You ready to get this money or what?" Tony asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be, T," Hakim said as he began to wonder for the first time how deep he was going to actually get into this 'drug game'.

"What am I getting myself into?" Hakim thought to himself as he guided the truck through the thick, city traffic.

Part 5... cumming soon!

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers