Bruce's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Susie, you need to go over and show your husband you are sorry." (Tom's eyes were wide. No one called her Susie. That would usually lead to a bitching out. But not this time.) Susan stood up, and reached to pull up her suit. I slapped her hand away. "Not a chance. In fact, take them off, crawl over to him and show him how sorry you are". Susan shot a look at me, but did as I said. The bottom of the suit hit the floor, and down on all fours she went.

Tom continued to shoot, and Kelly, well, her eyes were glazing over. It was a good thing I hadn't tried to stand, because my arousal was very strong. Susan arrived at Tom's feet, then she noticed the camera. As she looked up at him, she whispered "sorry". I let it hang in the air a minute, hoping Tom would take charge. Nope. Wasn't going to. I would have to keep it going.

"Tom, it doesn't sound to me like she's really sorry. Does it to you?"

"Not really."

"Susie, why don't you show Tom how sorry you are by giving him a nice blow job right now – I think that prove you are sorry." Susan's eyes widened. We hadn't preplanned this, and she had no idea it was coming.

Tom was smiling, like a cat ready to pounce. Kelly was transfixed. I was smiling. Susan reached up, undid Tom's zipper, dropped his pants, and went to work. I saw she was using the fast technique, and Tom was trying to film it. He didn't last long at all, almost dropping the camera when he came. Susan kept right on sucking hard, not missing a drop. Kelly's nipples were almost poking through the material, and I could see a wet spot forming in her crotch.

"Kelly come here" I tried to use my best authoritative voice. She walked over to me. I decided to really push my luck. "Now you do me like Susie did Tom." I expected resistance, or a refusal. Instead, she went down to her knees, undid my fly, pulled out my erection and swallowed me hard. Normally I give her warning when I am able to come, so she can switch to her hand. Tonight I decided not to. I glanced at Tom, he was still filming and Susan was smiling and watching. I knew our friendship was either going to go farther and be over. I was betting on farther.

I felt the orgasm rising from deep in me, when I realized Susan was right next to Kelly encouraging her, telling her to suck harder, deeper, faster. Right as I started to come, Susan pushed Kelly's head down onto me and held it there as I unloaded in her mouth. "Swallow Kelly swallow!" I watched as my wife, who never before in her life had done this swallow my come. And she kept right on sucking hard until I pushed her head away.

Tom walked over, handed me the camera. He grabbed Susan, and bent her over the edge of the sofa. He easily entered her from behind, and went right into a fast hard rhythm. Susan's face was only inches from mine, and I could easily see the lust and fire in her eyes. Kelly's face was about the same distance, and I watched as Susan looked deep into Kelly's eyes while Tom went even faster and harder.

Even I was a little stunned, as when Susan started to orgasm, she reached out and grabbed Kelly's hand and held it. I was trying to get it all on tape, but being so close made it a little more difficult. I felt shudders go through Kelly as Susan orgasmed. I felt it happen again as Tom exploded deep inside her, then collapsed onto her back.

I have to admit, I have never been involved in anything like this before, and while I found it strange to be watching my friends have sex, I was very excited by it. Almost to the point of overexcited, if you catch my drift. And I could see Kelly was aroused too. Very aroused. After a moment, Tom stood up, pulling Susan up with him. I was still sitting there, shorts around my ankles and penis very erect. Susan pulled Kelly up from the floor, and started to remove her suit for her. Now I will freely admit, the idea of seeing two women together was a major turn on, as if I could get turned on any more. What was so cool was watching Susan undress her. Tom took the camera and kept filming. I think we both didn't know where this was headed, and wanted to see it play out. Once Kelly was undressed, Susan guided her into straddling me, and Kelly lowered herself onto my swollen member.

Usually I can last a long time the second time. But the combination of Tom filming, what I just witnessed, and Kelly's grinding down, so hot and tight, well you get the idea. I did last long enough for Kelly to have huge orgasmic waves crash through her, and that triggered mine. She collapsed unto me, and laid there catching her breath.

I saw Tom put the camera down, and walked into the kitchen with Susan in tow. In a minute, they came back, holding four drinks, still naked (except Susan still had her top on). I was sitting back on the couch wearing a shirt, with Kelly lying naked upon me. Quite a sight, actually. I almost laughed. Tom handed me a drink, and motioned towards the Jacuzzi. Susan helped Kelly off me, and handed her a drink. As we walked towards the Jacuzzi, almost as an afterthought I removed my shirt, as Susan dropped her top. The four of us sat naked in the hot water, relaxing, sipping the drinks and making idle chatter about nothing.

Susan was the one to break the ice. "Are we going to talk about what happened tonight? Or are we going to pretend the most erotic thing that has ever happened didn't happen?" Tom was smiling, Kelly was blushing, and I was smiling. "Well, I'll go first then" Susan said. "I have never had someone spank me quite like that before, and I have to admit I deserved it. And I also have to admit it was hot!" I knew Susan was not exactly lying, from what she had told me she had never been spanked in front of anyone before – so she wasn't telling all the truth either.

Tom chimed in "that was so hot – I loved watching it." Kelly just kept blushing, and I just smiled.

"I'll tell you what – next time I want to see Kelly get spanked, and I think it would only be fair if Tom spanked her too!" Susan was pushing it far, almost too far.

But Kelly surprised me. "Ok – I'll try it if Tom will – but not tonight – I am too tired and I want to be ready for this!"

Laughter erupted when Tom said "Guess I better take my vitamins that day then!"

"Oh Bruce – call me Susie again, and I will spank you!" More laughter, and we continued talking for a while.

After Kelly and I got home that night, we had incredible sex one more time. When we were in bed, I asked if she was serious about having Tom spank her. She told me she was, since she felt it was only fair since I had spanked Susan. I had to probe, but she admitted it was a huge turn on, and she wanted more. Half kiddingly, I asked her if she was going to suck Tom off as a thank you for the spanking, and she asked if that would turn me on, or if I would mind. Me? Mind? Hell, I was so turned on by the thought, I got hard again. When Kelly saw that, she just smiled and mounted me.

Susan called me the following week. Wondering why neither one of us had called. It had been a hectic time at work, and Kelly was almost out of her mind with lust. Not that I minded that in the slightest bit, we were having sex twice a day now. I loved it, even if I was getting tired. I told her what was going on. She told me she had called Kelly, and Kelly had not accepted an invite to dinner on Saturday. Susan wanted to be certain Kelly was ok, since she wasn't able to talk (or so she claimed). I decided to head home and talk to her face to face.

When I got home, I could see Kelly's car in the garage, but there were no signs of life. I walked in, and called her name. No answer. I was getting a touch worried. I walked through the house quickly – no kids either. Now I was getting even more worried. I was looking in every room, nothing. When I came to our bedroom, the door was closed. I tried the knob, it was locked. I could hear something behind the door, but I couldn't get in. Then I remembered. When the kids were little, they had locked themselves in the room one day. I got them out by inserting a nail in the lock, a trick I learned as a kid. The nail was placed in the kid's bathroom. I hoped it was still there. I went as quickly and quietly as possible to the drawer, and there it was. I crept back to the locked door, thinking this was the most insane thing. Here I am, sneaking around my own house, trying to get into a door that shouldn't be locked. Just before I inserted the nail and popped the lock, I told myself no matter what to stay clam.

As quietly as possible, I opened the door and peaked in. Nothing, and I mean nothing could have prepared me for this sight. There, on the bed, naked, legs wide open, with a huge vibrator masturbating was my prim and proper wife. She was so far gone that when she looked up at me, her eyes were glazed and she was having an orgasm. I just stood and watched – gaped actually. This was one erotic scene. I looked at what was on the TV – all I could see was a woman getting spanked by someone – and the sounds confirmed it!

Kelly looked at me, and started to cry. She covered herself up, or at least tried to. I looked at her with a smile on my face – a big smile. She was looking down, face beet red. "Well, want to tell me what's going on?" Kelly didn't say a word, didn't even look at me. I walked over to the edge of the bed. "Tell me what's going on" my voice had more of an edge to it. I'm not exactly stupid. I could tell from the TV and what I saw what she was doing, but I decided to make her tell me. Kelly's mouth opened and nothing came out.

"Kelly, either tell me what you are doing or else." By now I was really working myself into a role. Spur of the moment thing. I decided right there I was going to play this out.

"I....I...I....can't help it" Kelly whispered. "Ever since that night.....well..." her voice trailed off. She either couldn't or wouldn't look at me. She was so embarrassed, it was evident. I sat next to her.

"Kelly, it's ok. I know what to do. You need to experience this, and I am going to make it happen." Susan was delight to get my call confirming Saturday evening.

I had arranged a sitter without telling Kelly. On Saturday, I mentioned to Kelly we were going out, although I didn't provide details. She seemed to know this was going to be some evening, as she spent an extraordinary time getting ready. Since the day I had "caught" her, we had not had sex. To go from twice a day to nothing was a touch of a shock, yet at the same time I knew it would increase her "horniness factor" significantly. So while it wasn't my best idea, I hoped it would work.

Kelly didn't say much when she came down and got into the car, nor did she speak when we were on the way. I assumed she knew where we were headed, or just didn't care or whatever. I tried to get a look at her face when we turned in the direction of Tom and Susan's, but she was looking out the window.

When I stopped the car in the drive, she finally looked at me. She spoke softly "Bruce, I hope you know what you are doing. But before we go in, I want to know that no matter what happens, we are walking out together and nothing more will be said. If you can't tell me that, take me home." OK, in looking back, I probably should have asked more about what she was saying. But my hormones were in high gear. In my mind, she was agreeing to be spanked. Like I said. I should have thought this out. At least a little. But I agreed.

Susan met us at the door. "Seemed like a pretty intense conversation. Everything OK?"

Kelly kissed her on the cheek "Just fine" she said "Just fine."

Dinner was the usual good food, and the conversation seemed to just flow. Kelly seemed especially relaxed and radiant, while Susan just glowed. Even Tom was more chatty then usual. It seemed like I was the only one preoccupied in my thoughts, not holding up my end of the conversation as well as I usually did.

All too soon dinner was done and we were having drinks in the rec room. Tom has without a doubt one of the coolest rooms I have ever been in. A full wet bar with a bar big enough for a dozen people to sit at, a pool table, pinball machine, jukebox, two large screen TV's (one at each end) – well, you get the idea. This was a big toy room with all the toys. We were sitting comfortably letting the conversation just go on about whatever when Kelly excused herself to the ladies room. Not that big of a deal – wrong!

When she returned, she was totally nude. Totally. Nothing, nada, not a stitch of clothing. The first thing I noticed was that she was completely shaved. Completely. In all of our years together I had only seen her like this a few times. She always complained it itched way too bad afterwards and she was never going to do it again. But here she was. As you can guess, the conversation stopped.

In my peripheral vision I could see both Susan and Tom. Both were smiling. Kelly walked right over to Tom. "The last time I was here...... well....... I hope you had your vitamins." With that she laid right down over Tom's lap. He was in a state of shock, I could see it on his face.

"Well, you aren't going to keep a lady waiting are you?" That seemed to wake Tom up. He looked at me, and all I could do was smile and nod. I don't think I could have said a word, my mouth was so dry.

Susan moved over next to me whispering "I think the view is better here."

Tom's hand came down with a slap. Not a hard slap, but a slap nonetheless. Kelly's body tensed. Again and again his hand came down, and we watched her body relax. Tom wasn't spanking all thank hard, not nearly as hard as I spanked Susan. I watched in rapt attention as Kelly's bottom went from pink to red while Tom continued to spank.

He was doing a pretty good job spanking everywhere. Kelly wasn't moving, she was just accepting it and I could see tears flowing. When Tom realized she was crying, he stopped. Gently he moved her to a sitting position, looking in her eyes. Without saying a word, she kissed. Hard. And deep. I sat there, watching, unable to move or make a sound. Actually I was afraid if I did, she would stop. I didn't want that. I was watching this happen, and I was so turned on.

Without breaking the kiss, she undid his belt, slid his shorts and boxers off in one motion, and mounted him. From my (and Susan's) vantage point, we could see his erect sex enter hers. It slid in easily, as it was obvious Kelly was very aroused. I could see Susan's face out of the corner of my eye. She was staring intently at what was happening. I watched as her hand slid into her crotch. Now what to do – watch Kelly and Tom or Susan – what a choice!

I did what I expect most anyone would do, I tried to watch it all. Kelly was the first to orgasm – and she did so very hard. Her entire body was trembling, head back, mouth open when her body went rigid. Tom was right behind. As Kelly continued to orgasm, it looked like he did as well. I had never (other than on many many many porn tapes) ever seen another man orgasm.

Kelly collapsed onto Tom's chest. Right as she did this, Susan let out a strange sound and her body went stiff. She slumped back on the couch. The smell of sex was heavy in the air. No one was saying anything, no one was moving. I was as hard as I think I have ever been in my life. In fact, I can honestly say I have never been harder.

Kelly started moving her hips again against Tom. I realized he was still inside her. I couldn't see if he was still hard, and Kelly wasn't moving very much, just a rolling motion. I knew what Tom was feeling, as she had done this to me before. I was watching them intently. They were just looking into each other's eyes. This was no longer just sex, they were making love.

Emotions I never knew I had were running through me, ranging from a twinge of jealousy (natural, right?) to complete arousal. The problem was, they kept alternating as I watched. I had completely forgotten about Susan. Wasn't looking at her at all. All I was doing was watching my wife and one of my best friends make love. Slow, passionate, tender love.

I suppose I could have stopped it, if I wanted to. I could have stood up and made a fuss. I could have, except I was so taken by what I was seeing I didn't move. I could see Kelly was building towards another orgasm as she gyrated on Tom's lap. I watched as her passion overtook her, and wave after wave crashed through her. I watched as Tom stiffened, and listened as a cry escaped his lips. I sat there and watched as Kelly kissed him over and over.

I was snapped from my stupor by Susan. She turned my head and kissed me, tongue deep in my mouth. Our tongues fought a battle of sorts. Somehow over the next few seconds I became naked. Didn't really care how, just did. Susan never stopped kissing me as she lowered herself onto me. Had no idea when her clothes had come off. As I said, I was watching. She went into an orgasm almost from the moment we touched. I would like to say I lasted a long time, and gave that lady a great ride. I would like to, except it isn't quite true.

I exploded almost immediately as I entered her. She was so hot, so wet my poor body overloaded. I came and came and came. Seemed like gallons deep inside her, pulsating over and over. Susan seemed to orgasm again, right as I did. It was like having everything squeezed out of you, only in a mind blowing way. Our bodies shook together, hard. And just that fast, it was over.

I had Susan's juices all over me. And from her last orgasm, I could tell they were mixed with mine. Kelly and Tom had still not disengaged. I am not sure if they watched us or not, because when I looked over Kelly was on her back getting pounded by Tom. Where the first time Kelly was doing the pounding, now the roles were reversed. He was giving it to her hard – very hard. They looked like two animals in heat. Amazing.

Funny thing was, I was still erect. After that huge mind blower of an orgasm, I was still hard. I decided right then if Tom was going to pound my wife, I was going to pound his. Silly me for thinking. Before I could move, Susan was repositioning herself over me, facing away from me. Slowly she lowered herself onto me, but now it felt different – real different. I had no idea what she was doing, but it felt great. Then I realized I was in her ass.

I was so glad I had already come, because if I hadn't I would have right there. She was so tight it was almost numbing (but not quite!). The sensations she was providing could only be described as heavenly. I rested back not only to enjoy what Susan was doing, but to watch Tom and Kelly.

Susan soon had me all the way in, and began an up and down motion coupled with a side-to-side thing. I knew I wouldn't last very long from this, and I wanted to. Every so many strokes I would reach out and grab her hips, holding her in place. Susan was mumbling, moaning and orgasming – over and over and over. It seemed like she was on one continual orgasm – and wasn't stopping. My mind started to go a little foggy as I was losing it from what Susan was doing.

I heard Kelly wail as Tom was grunting, Susan screamed and I basically blacked out from the force of the orgasm. I really didn't lose consciousness, just went off into my own world where I all I could be and all I was became concentrated in my penis. Wonderful feelings, complete bliss. If I hadn't been laying there, I think I would have collapsed.

Susan basically did collapse partially on me and partially next to me. Legs, arms intertwined, lips touching yet not touching, bodies close, skin on skin. I looked over and Kelly and Tom were in a similar position.

I think I dozed for a minute or two, until I felt Susan moving. As she got up, she kissed me lightly on the lips, the kind of a kiss you get from a satisfied lover. Kelly and Tom had already moved, and Kelly was not in the room. Tom was at the bar making drinks. Not a word was spoken. What do you say to a man who had just basically (If you will excuse the expression) been fucked by, made love to, and fucked your wife? And what would he say to me? She not only fucked me, but had me fuck her up her ass. (I know, crude, but there was no other way to describe it).