Bruce's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom handed me a drink and smiled at me – the smile of one satisfied and happy man. I looked into his eyes – not a trace of jealousy in his – I can only hope he saw the same in mine. I still wasn't sure of the events that had unfolded, but I knew now there was no turning back (OK, I knew it before, but now I really knew it!)

Nothing was said when the girls re-entered the room. Each on had picked up her drink. Susan then turned, walked out of the room towards the hot tub. Kelly and Tom followed. Still nothing was being said. I decided to follow as well.

As we settled in, the silence was still there. Not much to be said yet, as we were all smiling at each other and sipping our drinks. It was Susan who finally spoke. All she said was something so simple it put it all in perspective "I love you guys." That was it. We all murmured our agreement as well. We sat there, just together.

Tom moved first. He must have been getting warm and he moved to sit on the edge of the tub. I could now see his penis. I had never really looked at a man's penis like this before. Sure, I have seen lots of porn movies, but as I said, never quite like this. He was flaccid, and appeared a little bigger than mine – well, at least a little longer. I'm quite thick – not really long, but thick. I could see Kelly looking at his as well. She slid over, and without saying a word kissed the head of his penis. She looked up at him, and kissed it again. I watched as she then took him into her mouth. Gently, lovingly she suckled him. I watched as he slowly got aroused. Susan slid over next to Kelly, and started to kiss Tom's balls.

As I sat there watching, I could feel my erection growing. I was actually impressing myself. I figured after that last orgasm I was done. But watching my wife and Susan orally please Tom, well, I was able to. Susan turned towards me, and motioned for me to move towards her. As I did, her ass went up in the air. I stood, and as I moved to enter her, she positioned herself for me again to take her anally. I slid in, meeting little resistance. She was warm and tight against me.

I watched as Tom watched me enter his wife. A big smile was on his face as Kelly swallowed as much as she could get of him. It didn't take me long to reach one more orgasm, and Susan had a few as well. Kelly did her magic on Tom, and for only the second time in her life (that I knew of) she swallowed. I was impressed. Exhausted, but impressed.

Again, not much was said as we climbed out. Kelly and I went and found our clothes – hers neatly folded in the bathroom, mine scattered on the floor. We dressed quietly and made our way back to the hot tub. As we approached, the sounds of lovemaking were in the air. I stopped, as we could see Tom and Susan rocking together. Kelly didn't stop. She walked right up and kissed them both. I decided if she could, I would kiss Susan as Kind of a surreal situation, yet it seemed so natural.

After a few more minutes of kissing, Kelly took my hand, walked me from the room and to the car. We drove home in silence. She took the babysitter home, I let the dog out and got ready from bed. When she returned, she didn't say anything. I was already laying down as I watched her undress for bed. As she stripped, I could see her sex was swollen and reddened. She turned towards me, and without saying a word climbed into bed and kissed me. Not a steamy erotic "I want you now kiss", but a kiss filled with love and tenderness.

Her hand gently touched me, hitting all the places she knew would arouse me. Slowly I became erect, and I wasn't even fully erect when we started making love. Simple, gentle love. I looked into her eyes, and all I could see was love shining back at me. I know I never got to orgasm, and I don't think she did either. We fell asleep wrapped around each other with my penis inside her.

We woke up early to the sounds of kids, dressed quickly. Again, not a word said. I decided I wasn't going to bring it up, I was going to let her. And she must have decided not to say anything say anything at all. The rest of the day passed uneventful, and our conversation remained as it always did on a weekend, kid focused.

Monday morning came, and with it a call from Susan. "Bruce, did you forget our scheduled Monday meeting?" 'Shit' I thought. I had completely forgotten. I guess I had figured with what had happened over the weekend, it was off. See what I get for thinking?

"Of course not" I lied. "Just had to grab a few things at the office" I looked at the clock and it was already 10:10. She knew I was lying, and I knew she knew. "I'll be right out."

"Of course you will dear" was all she said.

When I got there, I was surprised to see another car in the driveway. Fortunately for me, I had my portfolio in the car with me, so I grabbed it. Again, fortunately for me, I also had a paper that needed Tom's signature I could just "drop off." You know, I would think that when I think things are going my way, I should just run. But, either I am too stupid or just too oblivious to know when to run!

I didn't even get to the door when it opened. Susan was standing there, and I could see she wasn't very happy. Not a word was spoken as she walked in front of me to the study. As we walked in, I could see the back of a woman standing there. A tall, thin woman with an outstanding curve to her. Long blondish brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, and wearing a very expensive tennis outfit.

"Bruce, this is Kathleen Forry, my tennis partner from the club. Kathleen, this is Bruce, the person I was telling you all about." As I reached out to shake her hand, my brain registered the fact that Susan had stressed the word 'all'. Kathleen turned and smiled as she took my hand. I have seen many beautiful women in my day, and Kathleen wasn't one of them. To say she wasn't even pretty was an understatement. She was a very plain looking woman.

However, when she smiled at me, and looked me in the eyes, I completely missed that fact. I felt like I was the most important person in the world at that moment. What a gift she has there. I have met people before who have it, and that is the one gift I always wished I had. And she had it, and was using it on me.

Susan spoke as Kathleen help onto my hand "Bruce, Kathleen and her husband are looking to change advisors, and I have recommended you. She decided she would like to interview you concerning your qualifications." With that Susan looked right at me. "You do remember our first meeting together, don't you Bruce? I would think that Kathleen would enjoy learning all about your qualifications in the same manner. So I will leave you two now. Bruce, be a dear and make sure the front door is locked when you leave. Kathleen, I will see you at the club later dear! Bye!" With that Susan was gone. I could hear her walking down the hall, then out the front door. As the door closed, I realized my hand was still in Kathleen's.

"Please, call me Kate. All of my friends do, and based on the recommendation Susan gave, I expect we will be working together for quite some time." She steered me towards the loveseat, not releasing my hand. As we sat down, she asked a very simple yet troubling question "What do we do now?" I looked at her hard.

"Just what exactly has Susan told you?"

"Well, to be truthful not much. Just that you have a very good mind, and are very creative. Oh, and she did say you can be very forceful and persuasive when need be. I like that in a man, especially one who I am trusting with everything" I noticed the emphasis on that word, just as I had noticed earlier.

"My husband has left the decision of who I use up to me. He is not planning to move his company assets at this time, just some personal until we find the 'right fit'. And frankly Bruce, if I didn't know any better, I would swear Susan is in love with you from the way she talks about you!" Kate laughed as she said this, but I was wondering if there wasn't a bit of truth in there somewhere. She did say it out loud once (OK - it was to a group of us, but still).

"Susan also mentioned a special service you have provided her, and I think I would also be interested in that as well." Uh-oh. Special service? I knew I had the look of a deer in the headlights at this point, and I didn't know where it was headed. She dangled the bait, and I wasn't biting. I pulled my hand back.

"I'm not sure what you have discussed...."

Kate cut me off. "OK, cut the crap Bruce. I know what happened. Do you think that someone who knows Susan as well as I do – after all, we have been tennis partners for years, wouldn't notice the major difference in her? The way she treats people now? I got her drunk, and she told me what happened. I'm sure there is more, much more."

With that Kate leaned in, kissing me deeply. I pulled back, and she laughed. "Well, I guess I need some practice on my kissing techniques" Kate said "I will see you Monday morning at my home – say around 9 – to continue this discussion and to test this special service". I felt trapped, and betrayed. But mostly trapped. And a touch pissed at Susan – she could have tipped me off, but she didn't. But my thoughts were also what if Susan didn't know?

I thought about not going to Kate's on Monday – thought about it a lot actually until Friday afternoon when a envelope was delivered to my office by courier – marked personal and it was from Kate. I closed the door – good choice - and opened the envelope. Inside was a picture- a picture of me with a woman's head in my crotch. And I knew it was Susan's head, but you couldn't see her face, but you could see mine – clearly. All that was on the accompanying note was See you Monday - 9 AM.

See you Monday. I knew that came from only one person. Now I was stunned. How did she get the picture? I knew from looking at it the picture was taken a few weeks before when we were in the study for our usual meeting time. Now I needed to know what to do about it.

I thought about calling Susan, but decided against it. If she was in on it, I would be confiding in the "enemy." And if she wasn't, well, she would be upset. I decided to keep my Monday meeting, and let this play out – but only a little.

Monday morning 9 AM sharp I was knocking on the Kathleen's door. I had decided since her friends called her "Kate" to me she was now "Kathleen". I was planning on sticking to it. Stupid plan.

The door opened and there stood Kathleen. She was dressed in loose fitting casual clothes, and waved me in with a hand. "Down the hall, first door on the left – I'll be right in" was all she said. As I walked down the hall, I took a few quick glances around. Something wasn't right, yet I couldn't tell what. Everything in the house seemed just perfect for it, from the carpet to the drapes to the art to the layout. All in it's place.

I walked into the room she had directed me to, and found that it was a very small, very dark sitting room. All that was in here was a small couch and a chair. The drapes were closed, not much light from the lamp on the table. As I let me eyes adjust to the darkness, the door closed behind me. I didn't move, as I didn't want Kathleen to know she had startled me. She had the upper hand, I knew that, but I was determined not to show it.

The silence hung for only a moment, then Kathleen spoke "I can see I have your attention." I said nothing, and had not even turned to face her. I sensed her move up behind me, and then as she came into my vision a shock went through me. She was naked. Completely naked. In the soft glow of the light, she looked amazing. I knew at that moment that the lighting was designed for this, that she had planned it out – perfectly.

Without a word she took my hand and led me to the small sofa. She basically pushed me down and then stood in front of me. With a different look on her face, she proceeded to lay down over my lap. I knew that she had planned well, when as she was laying down, a towel had "appeared" from nowhere and draped over my pants.

Now I would like to tell you I just sat there and didn't do a thing. I would like to say that, except that isn't what happened. I had a very naked, very willing lady over my lap, nonverbally demanding a spanking. Who was I to say no?

I reached up and began to caress her rounded cheeks. Without any warning, and with slightly more force than needed, the first slap came down. Over and over again the spanks came, turning her skin from pale to pink to a fiery red. I could feel the heat radiating off her skin. I have to admit I was impressed by her ability not to move, or moan or anything. She just lay there, seemed like barely breathing.

I let my hand rest against the hot skin, and I felt her move. She came up off my lap, turned and kissed me deep. She was like a woman possessed, fumbling at my pants, trying to get them off me. I was very turned on prior to this, and this made it even more so.

As my erect penis came into view, she sank to her knees and took me into her mouth. She was hard, almost savagely in her movements. Without a sound, she released my member from her mouth and straddled me, plunging me deep inside her. As I entered her, her body started shaking. I came almost immediately. As I shot deep inside, her back arched and a high-pitched squeal came from her.

She slumped against me, tenderly kissing at my mouth, face, eyes – whatever she could get to. We just sat there for a few minutes, then extricated ourselves. "Bathroom is across the hall." Nothing else was said. I walked into the bath, and there on the counter were towels, washcloths and soap. This woman was nothing if not thorough.

After I had cleaned up, I returned to the sitting room. The curtains were opened and light flooded the room. Kathleen was sitting there in her clothes from earlier like nothing had happened. She handed my two legal envelopes. One was marked with her name, the other just "Personal." Somehow, I knew what they both contained without being told.

She was smiling at me. I still hadn't said much of anything – in fact, I really hadn't spoken since I had entered the house. Now it was time.

"Where......How......" was all I got out. Kathleen just continued to smile at me.

"I supposed you would like to know how I came into possession of my "note" sent to you last week" Kathleen started. "Well Bruce, as I told you just about everyone has noticed a change in Susan. Come on, I mean that woman went from superbitch to one of the nicest people I have ever met, and did it almost overnight. I kept probing, and she said nothing. I didn't put two and two together until she was talking about you one day at the club, how much you had helped them and how much money you were making them. Something didn't fit. Susan was never happy with anyone before, so I decided to find out what the trick was. When I heard her saying you came over every other Monday, well, I had to find out. So I watched you drive in, and was just walking the perimeter of the house when I came to the library window, looked and, well, I do love a digital camera!"

I didn't know what to say. With Susan this had been a spontaneous act, followed by a plea for help. I never felt like I was anything other than helping a friend. Today was different. Much different. In a way, I felt used. OK, I was going to be heavily compensated for this, but I still felt somewhat "dirty." Not a great feeling, but after I got a look at her finances, one I would live with.

Kathleen took my silence as an invitation to continue. "As I watched you two through the window, I became incredibly aroused. I knew then and there I was going to have to do this - at least once – and see what it was like. I will say Bruce, this exceeded any expectation I had, and then some. However, I think I will have trouble sitting for a week!"

Again I remained silent. "If you are wondering, I have enclosed all of the pictures and the memory card in that envelope – I have no further need for them. You have my assurances they are all there." Great, I have the assurances of a woman who just blackmailed me that it was over. Why did I feel so uneasy?

About every other month either Susan or Kathleen introduced me to a new client. Not all went the same way that those two did, but most of them did. Seems like I was building a clientele based on what other services I provided. I was still seeing Susan every other week, and Kathleen at least once a month. She would like more, but she says she needs the downtime to recover.

Tom, Susan, Kelly and I are still getting together at least once a week. Nothing more has happened between the four of us since that one evening. For some reason, I sensed this night would be different.

This night I could tell the girls were up to something. They wanted to play cards. After a few hands, Susan said it was getting boring and maybe we should bet something. Tom looked at me, I looked at him and we shrugged agreement. "Winners get to tell the losers what to do – nothing is off limits. And it is us girls against you guys." Tom and I smiled at each other. We knew (or thought we knew) the girls were no match for us in euchre. We agreed – but Tom threw in the words "No backing out. Period. No matter what."

Tom and I easily won - almost too easily. We conferred together on what we thought we should have the girls do. Tom suggested having the girls have sex with each other. I was floored. We had never really ventured there- I mean the girls have kissed, had some incidental contact, but not much else. I told Tom that if he was game, so was I. We had to "teach them a lesson" according to Tom.

Tom told the girls what was expected, and then got out the camera. Kelly was taken back – I could tell. "You're not planning on filming this," she said. Tom's smile was wicked.

"Remember – do anything. Well, this is anything."

Kelly looked at Susan for help. Susan looked a little down. "A bet's a bet," she said.

"That's right girls – so get busy!" Tom was obviously enjoying himself. I saw the anger in Kelly's eyes. I knew that paybacks would be a bitch, yet I did nothing to stop it. In reality, I was looking forward to watching this.

There is no other way to describe what happened between the two of them but to say they made love – fantastic sweet love. We watched (and Tom filmed) as they slowed kissed each other, then took turns undressing and kissing each other. As every bit of flesh was revealed, that area was thoroughly kissed and caressed. We watched as they licked, nipped, suckled, and teased each other's nipples. I sat spellbound as I watched my wife lower her face into Susan's hot sex, and then watched as Susan returned the favor.

Each took great pleasure with the other and from the other – it was hard to tell where Susan's orgasms stopped and Kelly's began. And vice versa. It was one of the most incredible things I have ever witnessed, and one I was glad I was there to see.

It was like the girls knew what each other wanted, and what to do. I knew what was happening was so different from what I would do, and the sounds that filled the air were making me mad with lust.

Tom put down the camera, and started stripping. I was already half there and finished quickly. Tom pointed at Susan and then me, then Kelly and then me – questioning which did I want. I shrugged and let him decide. He quickly moved behind Susan, sliding himself into her easily. I pulled Kelly into my lap and onto my erection.

We heard Susan moan "No Tom, it's too big – no Tom!" She was almost screaming "Tom – not there – no!" But I could see from Tom's face he was not going to be denied. Both Kelly and I heard and felt Susan's sounds as Tom entered her ass. He wasn't very gentle. "I've wanted this for a long time, and now you have to give it to me!" Almost savagely Tom pounded into her. Kelly and I were in shock, we had never seen this side of Tom. Kelly more so than me – I knew most guys have this side to them, but she didn't. We sat and watched in silence as Tom approached his orgasm – fortunately for Susan he was very excited and came quickly.