Bruce's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Tom's office, and his secretary told me he was in a meeting. She told me Tom had left implicit instructions to set up a meeting with me as soon as possible at his office, and he would reschedule to accommodate me. And he wanted it today if possible.

I had no idea what to expect when I got to Tom's office. I was shown right into the inner office, and his secretary offered me a drink. I needed a drink, and she made one terrific scotch. I wasn't in the habit of drinking hard liquor during the day, but felt today it was needed.

I was about half way through when Tom walked in. His face lit up and he offered his hand- so far so good. When he spoke the words came in a rush. He thanked me, apologized and thanked me again. I was having a rough time following him, but got the idea he wasn't mad. Wasn't mad at all. In fact very happy.

Told me that he had just talked with Susan, and while she was "too sore" to do much tonight, they were going to try this later in the week. I was actually happy he was happy, and pleased I could help. OK, my ego was really up. Tom also informed me another friend of his wanted to talk to me, gave me the basics and I was on my way.

When I got home, Kelly was waiting. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"You know damn what well – you better talk now buster! Susan called – did you bring the tape?" Oh wow – I had forgotten the tape. I told Kelly that, and she just smiled. "I know, Susan dropped it off a while ago. I couldn't wait – I had to watch! It was amazing!" I really didn't know what to say. If you had asked me the morning my phone first rang, I would have said you were crazy if you told me this would happen. And now here I was. Kelly also informed me we had a "date" Saturday night with Tom and Susan. Boy was she smiling. A lot.

The rest of the week flew by. A new client takes up a lot of time at first doing all the research – OK watching my staff work is tiring. I had put Saturday out of my mind.

After running some errands with the kids in tow on Saturday, I got a call on my cell from Kel. She told me to drop the kids at my sister's and that she had already dropped off their overnight bags.

When I got home Kelly told me I had 30 minutes to get cleaned up and ready to go. I was a little taken back, since it was mid afternoon. She was being secretive, and I figured we were headed somewhere different. "Dress nice – khakis and a polo please" I knew this was going to be interesting, just didn't know how.

We were headed in the direction of Tom and Susan's place, when she took a turn on a road before we got there. I had no idea what was up. She turned into a driveway. I didn't recognize the house, but I did see the for sale sign in the yard. I also saw Susan's convertible and a car I didn't recognize. I got a bad feeling in my stomach.

Susan ran out and kissed Kelly on the cheek, then me as well. Tom was right behind her grinning like a fool. A woman I didn't recognize was right behind him, followed by a man I didn't recognize. Kelly hugged Tom, and I knew something was really up from the look on his face. Kelly took my hand and led me inside. The place was empty. She drug me from room to room. The place was huge. When we got to the family room area, I was impressed. Wet bar, built in cabinets, sounds system in the walls. I didn't know what she was doing. While things have gone so very well over the past few years since I started working with Tom and Susan, I knew this was way out of reach.

I walked back outside leaving Kelly inside – nice dream, no reality. She followed me out, looking silly. I walked back towards the car. Tom walked over and intercepted me. "What did you think?" he asked. I was truthful. "Tom, it is gorgeous. Way out of my range."

"Not so fast" Tom said. "Susan and Kelly have put some time into this, and I think you should hear what they have to say about it."

"Tom, please. I already know this house is way too expensive, and well....."

"Bruce, I want you to meet someone." The man I didn't know walked over to me and put out his hand.

"Dan Greggos. I am Tom's personal banker." I introduced myself, but didn't elaborate. No idea where this was going. Was feeling a little out of control. "Bruce, your wife sent over all of the financial records we required. Normally we would want to wait until your business shows a sustained growth of 3-5 years, but Tom assures me you are going to keep growing. If fact, he guarantees it!" With that, the man laughed.

The woman walked over. "Bruce, you should hear this all out. My name is Martha Rickards, I am the listing agent on the house. This house has sat empty for a while, owned by a corporation. I spoke with them recently and got the "bottom amount" they could take. After speaking with your wife and Susan, the bank, well, you aren't moving up much more in a mortgage that you are right now – and I will list and sell your present house for minimal commission – I am being well paid by the corporation to move this quickly, and I intend to do it."

I just stood there staring blankly. Dan walked over and handed me a file. "I think you will find everything in there you need to make your decision. Now I must be going – I will talk to you Monday after you have had a chance to review everything. Included in the files is the purchase price, and financing terms. Have a nice weekend".

With that he walked off, Martha in tow. "Susan, lock up dear when you are done". And they were gone.

I laughed. "Nice joke guys - You got me. Had me believing for a second. You guys are too much – I have to admit this was a great practical joke."

Kelly looked at me smiling. "No joke Bruce." I was dumbfounded. Completely dumbfounded.

Tom was grinning from ear to ear. "Bruce, I have had my people do all the research, and I can assure you the interest rate is fantastic – Dan does so much work for me, I had him review this personally – as a favor to me – and he already has approved you. Just sign the papers and this place is yours!"

I didn't know what to say. Really didn't. For the first time in my life, I was completely and utterly without words. My eyes teared up and I had to walk away. What a ride this has been. And now this.

Kelly hugged me from behind. No words were spoken. We just stood there. Then I heard the pop of a cork from a bottle of champagne. Susan was laughing, Tom was grinning, Kelly was smiling the biggest smile, and I was crying. Quite a party.

The party moved back to Tom and Susan's. And what a party it was. Seemed that they had invited the entire neighborhood over to "meet the new neighbors." The food was plentiful and the alcohol flowed. I had three people request meetings. I just told them to call the office and we would set it up Monday.

After a couple of hours, everything was winding down. Everything except me that is. I was so full of emotion I couldn't relax yet. Not that I hadn't had a few beverages to help, but all it seemed to do was increase my level even higher.

I looked around, and Kelly and Susan were kind of tidying up a touch. Place looked pretty good – mostly the help had kept it cleaned up. I realized everyone but us was gone. That shows what kind of world I was in. I really didn't notice what was going on around me. I had met so many people that night, yet really couldn't remember much.

When I looked around again, Kelly was standing there naked with her hand out. "Come on Bruce, we are going in the hot tub – get undressed." She helped me off with my clothes.

Tom and Susan were already in the tub, and I could see Susan was at least topless. I sank into the hot water, and just sat there. "Ohhhhhhh – looks like someone is a little tense," Susan teased. "I think we need to relax him a little Kel." My wife quickly agreed, and the next thing I realized there were four hands touching me.

I quickly became hard – harder than I have ever been. The night's emotions were all being focused in my sex – ready to explode. Susan raised herself up and lowered herself on to me for a moment, then raised herself off. Kelly did the exact same thing to Tom, who had moved over to join the fun. The girls switched places, and the same thing happened. The kept this up for some time, lowering, raising, switching. Over and over and over. Then the girls started staying longer – just as I was getting close, the switch would occur and that would be it for a moment. Then it would start all over. I could see it was having the same effect on Tom.

We decided to get out of the tub, as we had been in for quite some time. After a quick toweling off - everyone was toweling each other it seemed – we ran into the family room to escape the cool night.

The girls were whispering to each other, and Susan scooted from the room, returning in a few seconds. "Ready?" Kelly asked.

"Ready" came Susan's reply.

"OK boys" Susan started. We are going to play a game of 'numbers'. One of you is going to draw a number from the hat. For the sake of the game, Tom and I will be number 2, while Kel and Bruce and 1. Then, that person will draw a number out of the hat, one for women and 2 for men. That number gets to decide what and whom they want to do. And the other person has to try to accommodate, or if not can 'tag out" to the other person. For example, I can tag out to Kelly and vice versa, same with Bruce and Tom. However, if there is a tag out, then no matter what the other person wants they can do."

Here, I'll draw first. It's a one. OK, Kelly or Bruce, who wants to draw?" Kelly looked at me, and I nodded. Kelly drew out a one. She smiled. A big smile. She looked over at me, and I just nodded again. Didn't matter what she wanted, I was OK with it. The she spoke. "I want to try something I never have done before. I want both guys in me at the same time." I know my expression hit the floor. "Tom, lay on your back. I will climb on you, then Bruce can enter from behind."

Tom jumped to the floor. No need for foreplay there – he was ready to go. Kelly climbed on and lowered herself onto him easily. As she lay on him, she reached back and spread open her cheeks. "Hurry Bruce – I am close and I don't want to cum until you are both in me."

I needed no prompting. As I positioned myself, Susan handed me a tube of KY that had just "appeared." I didn't bother to think if this was a set up or not, I went with it. I eased myself into her tight opening slowly. I could feel Tom rubbing through her thin walls. No sooner did I get all the way in and Kelly exploded.

She kept moaning over and over how good it felt, and we weren't even moving. I felt Tom trying to move under her, so I started to move myself. He was sliding out when I slid in and vice versa. Kelly kept having orgasm after orgasm. She was totally lost in the feeling, and she was no longer talking any words that made sense. I felt Tom shooting deep in her, and we both held still. Kelly had one final huge orgasm and went limp. "No more" was all she whispered.

I withdrew and climbed off. Kelly just lay upon Tom, and he wrapped his arms around her. Susan looked at me lust in her eyes, and looked at my jutting erection. Very quickly I had a warm wet washcloth wrapped around me, and she cleaned me taking care not to over stimulate me.

Susan went down on the floor on her stomach. "In my ass Bruce – fuck my ass." She pushed herself up into the air as I applied some KY, making sure I used my fingers into her to help get her ready. "Now – Hurry!"

I entered Susan a little quicker than I wanted to, but she didn't seem to care. In fact, she went wild pushing back to meet my every thrust, harder and harder. I knew it wouldn't take but a few more thrusts when Susan began to shudder violently. As she squeezed down on me, I lost control. I had one of, if not the best, orgasms I have ever had. It seemed to go on forever and ever as everything I had felt in the last few hours came through.

We collapsed together on the floor next to Kelly and Tom. No one said a word for some time. When our breathing had returned to normal, Susan said, "I can't wait to christen the new house!" We all laughed for a very long time.

The next few weeks were a blur. The paperwork, the closing the moving and the selling of the old house all happened in a few weeks. I was delighted to get a decent offer almost right away on the old house, and I took it quickly.

Living only a block away from Tom and Susan has made life "interesting" to say the least. I almost never know who will be in my bed each evening, as the girls have taken it upon themselves to rotate things quite frequently, and not tell us who is where. I'll come home from a late meeting find the kids in bed and Susan in my bed, or some nights Kelly will just get up and leave with Susan showing up. For special times the girls will double team one guy, or the guys will double one girl. The schedule is set by who wants what. All I can say is I am having a lot more sex than I ever have.

We all four still get together as much as we can. Not much the four of us haven't done. Nothing is off limits anymore. We have agreed to do whatever, with very few limits. It is amazing.

My client list continues to grow, and almost half of them require a "special service." Seems there are a lot of rich women out there who enjoy getting spanked. Not that I mind at all!

Which brings me back to today. I heard the fax machine whirling, and went to get the information. I was stunned when I saw the client's name. It was Gretchen. This could get interesting!