Bruce's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly, in a show of support for Susan, had slid me into her ass as well. She was controlling it, and moving just right. Kelly knows I love anal sex with her, and knows she can make me orgasm quickly – which I did. When Tom was done. Kelly grabbed Susan's hand and led her away saying – "I know, Bruce did me like that too." The mood afterwards was very subdued, and we left a little while later.

Things returned to normal over the next few days, when we saw Susan and Tom nothing was ever said. But I could tell something had changed between them. Almost like a tension that lies just below the surface, you can just feel it. We continued to socialize, but always out in public, never at either home. My thoughts were that the girls didn't want a repeat of that evening, and to be truthful neither did I. I have always enjoyed sex and thought of it as fun. The end of that evening wasn't fun.

It was a few weeks later when Susan and Kelly decided that they wanted to stay in. As we started to play cards, Susan suggested we make a bet again. Tom's face lit right up. He quickly agreed. I wasn't so sure. I know both Kelly and Susan were still a little mad at Tom, and knowing Susan she wanted some revenge. I continued to hesitate. Tom made my decision easy – he told the girls I was in. Period. Same rules as last time. I looked at him and he winked. "New game, same show" was all he said.

Only problem was this time we couldn't win. Not even one match. The girls beat us easily. We would score points, but it always seemed like they had the upper hand. I could sense this wasn't a good thing. When we lost, I knew it wasn't.

"Well, well, well" Susan crowed. "Whatever shall we do with them?" Her smiles sent chills down my spine. I knew what was coming. I knew it. I didn't want to do this, and now I was stuck. I suppose I could have said I never agreed to it, but I also knew I played. So by playing, I had agreed.

When I saw the camera come out, I knew the worst was going to happen. "Guess what boys" Susan said. "Since you enjoyed seeing us together so much, you can return the show. We want to see you two together – and don't worry – we will tell you what we want to see. Now strip each other!"

I looked at Tom, and he looked at me. Neither one of us was very thrilled with what was happening, and neither one moved. Susan got a very ugly look on her face. "look boys, when we lost we lived up to it. Now I expect them same from you – especially you" she hissed at Tom. Kelly looked at me and nodded "you too."

I have to say I am not at all interested in men – not one bit. And the idea of having to do this was not appealing at all. I felt trapped. "Tom – strip him" Susan commanded. "And while you are doing it, make sure you kiss and lick every bit of skin!"

Tom didn't even look as he walked over to me. I didn't look at him. I could tell Susan was enjoying this, and I didn't know how far she was going to go. "Kiss him". Tom's face came to mine. I could smell his aftershave, feel his breath. His lips met mine. "Kiss him like you kiss me". Tom's tongue entered my mouth. It felt strange. Very strange. I could feel the roughness of his face, the force of his tongue. In one swift motion he pulled my shirt over my head. "Oh no you don't" Susan said. "You unbutton it one by one and kiss the area". Tom had tried to move it along faster, but it wasn't happening.

When his mouth found my nipple, it was like something I had never experienced before. Sure, they had been sucked before, but this was different- much different. His bites were much harder, his suction stronger. Even though I didn't want it to happen, I was becoming aroused. It hadn't gone on very long when Tom stopped.

Susan reacted very strongly, the look on her face pure anger. Tom walked over to the bar. "Nope" he said. "Not doing it. Just not happening. You can be mad at me all you want, I just am not doing this." I hadn't said a word, just standing there.

"Fine" Susan spat. "Bruce didn't welsh out - you did. Some man you are." I looked at Kelly, and all I wanted to do was to convey the message to leave. But Kelly wouldn't look at me. In fact, she was watching Susan. Some man I felt like. A guy was sucking my nipples and I was getting turned on. Very confusing. Had to file those thoughts away quickly, as things were happening.

"Tell you what" Susan countered. "Think you can take whatever I dish out? Just me? By myself?" Tom looked at her and laughed. I don't know if it was his ego, the challenge, the fact we were there, whatever.

He kind of sneered at Susan and said "absolutely."

Susan smiled and left the room. We could hear something being opened and she walked back in carrying a bag. "Strip" she commanded. Tom complied. I could see in his eyes he was thinking he was going to have a good time. I was a little scared for him.

Susan directed him over to the end of the couch. Again, warning bells should have gone off in Tom's head when without too much work, Susan had him tied over the end of the couch, with his ass in the air and his legs spread. She reached into the bag.

When her hand emerged, she was holding one very nasty looking paddle. It was shaped like a ping-pong paddle, but it had holes in it. Susan wasted no time in starting to spank Tom. She was swinging that thing pretty good. After four swats, Tom was working hard to get loose. He was trying to kick and he was swearing a blue streak. Susan's bonds were holding him tight.

She continued to work his ass over. In no time, it was a very angry red and had many welts raised. Susan showed no signs of letting up. Tom was no longer making any noises at all, nor was he trying to move.

Abruptly she stopped. With a gentle hand, she was running her fingernails over the hot skin. I could see that this was getting to Tom. Her other hand was slipped under him, working him into a stage of excitement. That didn't take long at all for her to do.

As soon as he was hard, she stopped. Into the bag she went, this time pulling out something I hadn't seen before. It looked like a penis, and it had straps on it around the base. Suddenly it hit me. I looked at Kelly, and she was almost in a dream state. Eyes opened taking it all it. I could see her nipples poking through her shirt. She was ignoring me completely.

Tom had no idea what was going on behind him. I watched as Susan quickly stripped off her clothes, and tried to put the thing on. She must have practiced, because it seemed like only seconds before she had it in place. Her demeanor was now completely changed, yet I could still see the resolve in her eyes.

A bottle of lube was produced, and quickly applied to Tom. By now he had a pretty good idea that things were not going exceptionally in his favor. "Tom, remember that night when I lost, and you took my ass? Well, tonight I am returning the favor." The words he spoke that night came back to haunt him "Just relax dear, you might just enjoy it." With that Susan placed the head of the fake penis against Tom's anus and began to push. I think because of all the lube, it slid in pretty easily. She didn't stop until she was all the way in. "Just think Tom, this is what you did to me." I could see he was no longer erect. But Susan didn't care. She rode him hard and long, only stopping after she had an orgasm of her own.

I had wanted not to look, to turn away. I had wanted to leave. I couldn't. I was transfixed by what was happening, and now that it was over, couldn't stop watching. I felt like the ultimate voyeur. Tom was still tied to the sofa, and Susan was lying on his back when we let ourselves out.

Kelly didn't say much to me all the way home. This was without a doubt one of the strangest experiences I ever had, and I was replaying all the events in my head. I was in a state of shock, denial and arousal all at the same time.

There was no sex when we got home that night – just a quick kiss followed by me lying there. Didn't get to sleep for quite a while.

Didn't hear from Susan and Tom for almost a week – and when we did, it was from Susan. She basically said that Tom was very embarrassed by what had happened, and that he needed a "little time" to get over it. Wasn't much I could say to that, but in the back of my mind I could see things starting to unravel, just like I knew they would some day.

Tom called me a week later to grab some lunch. We went to a neighborhood tavern, great burgers, cold beer, and not very busy in the afternoon. The talk was a little halting, not flowing at all, which was unusual for us. It wasn't until Tom was on his second beer that he started to talk.

He talked about what had happened, and he apologized for dragging me into the bet. When I assured him it was ok, he visibly relaxed. After all, I told him we are friends. What I didn't know was that was a bad thing to say at the time. Tom's face brightened considerably. "I knew I could count on you," he said. For the rest of the afternoon, we sat there drinking beer and having a great time. Tom had gone back to his old self, and I was happy that we were remaining friends, and I was keeping the account. I know, I shouldn't worry about money, except I was getting to like having it.

The following Monday was my regular meeting with Susan. Tom was at the office, and Leelee was at school. I knew we would be alone, with no time constraints. When I got there, I could tell she was in a mood. A bad mood. A very bad mood. I decided I better find out what was going on. I pressed her to tell me, and after a few minutes (and a threat I would leave if I didn't find out), she opened up.

Seems Susan was still very upset that Tom had not fulfilled his obligations of the bet. So upset that she had moved into the "spare room." Susan talked about the fact she had done what was required, but he hadn't. I know the look on my face wasn't supportive, as I also hadn't "finished" the bet.

Tactfully as possible – if there is such a thing – I pointed this out to Susan. She countered it quickly, pointing out that I was willing to at least try, and I hadn't been the one to stop everything, Tom had. Then she completely surprised me.

Without a word, she got up and quickly stripped off her clothes. She looked at me, and gestured that I should do the same. She lay over my lap, and made just one statement. "Do it. Hard." That was it. I started slow, and built up the intensity of the spanking. The only sound in the room was the sound of my hand slapping her ass, over and over. Harder and harder.

Her skin turned a bright red, and when I stopped, Susan said "more'. That was it. I kept at it for a while. Her skin was now turning an angry red when without a sound, Susan orgasmed. And orgasmed. And orgasmed. One wave after another. Her body shook almost violently with the release, then went limp.

Susan lay there for a minute, I could feel her tears on my leg, along with the wetness from her sex. I hadn't really been aroused until the point of her orgasm, but I certainly was now. Susan swung off me, straddled me and sunk down on me, driving me up into her. She stayed still, then slowly began to grind on me. Within seconds she was in the throes of another orgasmic wave.

After her orgasm subsided, Susan looked at me quizzically. "Can I ask you a favor?" I almost laughed at the question. Here I am sitting in her husband's library, with her sitting astride me with my penis inside her, and she wants to ask a favor? Warning bells began to ring. I just looked at her.

Susan took my silence as permission to continue. "Bruce, Kelly and I have talked a lot about what has happened recently." Uh-oh. If this continued, I would be losing that erection quick, in fact, I was starting to already despite the incredible feeling of being inside her.

"You remember the night that Kelly and I lost the bet? And Tom forced himself into my ass? OK, this was not going good, I could feel myself starting to soften and had no idea where this was headed. "I had never done that before that time with you. Kelly and I talked about it, and she said with you it doesn't hurt, it fact it feels good. And from my experiences with you that night, it was very good. But with Tom it didn't feel very good – in fact, it really hurt." At this point, I was getting confused.

"Bruce, I want you to take my ass and make me feel good. Kelly says you have this 'special thing' you do, and while she wouldn't tell me what it was, she said it feels fantastic." Oh wow. The "special thing". I knew exactly what she was referring to. Usually before we have anal sex, I lick Kelly's ass. Literally. I make love to her ass with my tongue (well, first we shower). I had never done this with anyone else ever. And I was not sure I ever wanted to. "The only thing Kelly said was to make sure I was freshly showered – I am".

I was thinking as fast as I possibly could, which wasn't very fast, given the situation. Susan was asking me to fuck her in the ass, and I was thinking about it. Not much to think about, but I was. A beautiful woman was on my lap, with my half erect cock in her, asking me to make love to her ass. As the thought fully registered, my cock began to swell. Susan's eyes widened and her smile brightened. "Guess I have the answer" she teased. "Where shall we go or shall we stay here?"

"Need someplace to lay down" I managed to croak out. Susan climbed off and took my hand.

"Come – I know just the place".

For a moment I was worried we were headed to the master bedroom, and I am not sure how I felt about that. OK – I have very few morals, and this was one of them. Susan detoured me towards the rec room. "The couch folds out. I took the liberty of 'preplanning', I hope I have everything you might need......" her voice trailed off. I looked next to the couch (which she had already opened out) and there was a bag. A quick peek in and I could see she had thought of pretty much everything. There were towels, KY, a package of moist towellettes. Yup, I thought, this is preplanned. I placed the supplies within easy reach.

Susan looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to tell her what I wanted her to do. I decided that I would do this for her (as if that was in much doubt) and I would do it right. I took her into my arms and began to gently kiss her. I was in no hurry, as Kelly had told me that the more aroused she is, the better it feels.

I lowered Susan to the couch, continuing to kiss and caress her. I could feel the heat rising from her sex, which I was avoiding touching. My fingers slid into the crevice between her butt cheeks. I slid her on to her stomach, and continued to kiss her neck and shoulders. I spent a long time on her neck, shoulders and upper back, all the while stroking her cheeks and occasionally brushing my fingertips over her anus. Each time I touched her there, she let out a soft low moan. I kissed my way down her back to the top of her crease. I have seen this woman's ass naked every other week for quite a while now, and it still amazes me. I continued to get bolder and bolder with my touches, playing around yet not entering her. Susan's hips were moving, with each touch she pushed up to meet the finger.

I kissed lower and lower, all over her buttocks. She was now moaning louder and more frequently. With one hand I slid under her, coming in direct contact with her wet sex. No penetration, just contact. Susan was starting to get wild in her movements, so forceful that I had to remover my hand to prevent her orgasm. She was verbal in her frustration, demanding I "put that hand back".

Instead I pulled apart her cheeks, exposing her little brown hole. Susan responded by starting to talk dirty – very dirty. "Come on, what are you waiting for? Fuck me, forget my ass and fuck me – fuck me hard, fuck me FUCK ME!" I ran my tongue over her opening. Susan shuddered hard. I knew she was close, and I wanted her to wait a little longer. I attacked her with my tongue in earnest. In, over, around I licked. Plunging it into her hard, then licking soft. Susan was no longer saying words, she was just making sounds while she was moving hard against my face.

I knew she wouldn't hold off much longer. She was completely open to me. I put some KY on my fingers, and around her opening. Without warning I slid a finger in and felt Susan stiffen. I slid my other hand under her and put it in contact with her sex. Immediately Susan began to rock, and I started to slide my finger in and out. She let out a deep moan, a second finger went in. After few moments, Susan was ready. She was on the verge of exploding and I knew it.

I climbed up and positioned myself, applying the KY at the same time. I placed myself at her entrance and began to slowly push into her. Susan pushed back hard – very hard and fast. I was completely inside her and she was going crazy. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" was all she was saying. I knew she would be tight, but this was incredible. I reached around and stroked her clit a few times, and that was all it took.

Susan's body went into spasms, clamping down on me. I could no longer hold back and orgasmed deep in her. When she felt that happen, Susan let out a deep yell and went completely rigid. I couldn't move. Susan went limp on the couch, and I rolled over next to her. I lay there trying to catch my breath, when I sensed we were not alone.

I looked over and I could see Tom standing there, his very erect penis in his hand. As I saw him, I saw jet after jet of white spurt from him and hit the wall and the floor. Tom quickly moved out of my line of sight, not making a sound. In fact, he had not made a sound at all. If I hadn't sensed him, I would have never seen him there.

A few moments later I thought I heard a car drive off. Susan was still lying there motionless. I stroked her back. She turned towards me, giving me a kiss. "Wow. Oh wow." She smiled a very contented smile, then saw the look on my face. "Bruce, what's wrong?"

"Tom was here – he saw us."

"You saw him? He wasn't supposed to be seen!" I could see some anger in her eyes for a moment, then she saw the confusion in mine.

"I'm sorry Bruce, you weren't supposed to see him. Let me explain. When Tom refused to go through with his bet, I knew I had to do something about it. I never expected the two of you to do anything, but I wanted him to feel like I felt – taken advantage of. I....We love you both, and we let our 'power struggle' endanger our friendship. We talked about this a lot, and we agreed that we needed to do something about it. Tom told me he fantasizes about having anal sex, and frankly after talking to Kelly, I told Tom what she said about you having a 'special thing'. It was his idea for me to experience it and see if I could learn, like Kelly, to like anal sex. Well, after that, I want it again!"

"But why was he...." My voice trailed off. Susan laughed, her eyes twinkling. "That was so he could watch and learn, so to speak. Oh and Bruce, Kelly knows about this. She was very agreeable to the idea of this happening, and wanted to watch. But she thought that an audience might make it harder for both of us to relax. She said if it went well, the next time she got to watch – well, when you get home, she will want to know!" Susan walked over to the camera sitting in the corner (which I had never seen) "tell her to watch this – not sure how good the angles are, but she will get the idea!"

My head was spinning. My wife knew I was coming here to meet with Susan, and that Susan wanted me to take her ass. And filmed it. And Tom was here watching. I didn't know what to think.

Not much more was said as I cleaned up and dressed, Susan stayed naked. She kissed me hard and deep, then I let myself out. Back to the office I went.

Didn't even get all the way through the door when Linda handed me a note – from Tom no less – that said "Call me ASAP – important". I walked into my office and closed the door. I could feel the staff staring at me wondering why Tom had stopped in asking to see me when I was at his house for a meeting. I was in no mood to explain.