Building Sarah a Workout Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached behind her and found the ring at the end, I pulled it out slowly one bead at a time as she continued her orgasm, as the last and smallest one popped out she trembled hard with another orgasm, I fucked Lisa faster and harder as I got closer to mine.

"Ohhhh yesss here I cumm Lisa, here is that hot cumm you wanted inside you."

My cock exploded inside her tight pussy as she milked the last bit of cumm from me, I could feel her pussy tighten hard around my cock as she came once more all over it.

We lay there peacefully and drifted off to sleep, we kept Lisa between us and I could feel her bump against us while the night went on.

My semi hard cock kept its place and as I awoke I slid it out slowly getting a partial rise from Lisa's attention.

"Why don't we take a nice hot shower Lisa, would you like to join me under a nice warm spray?"

I watched her pull herself away from Sarah, when the anal plug popped out I could see a rush of warmth in her.

I pulled her up to her feet and gave her a long tight hug, "thank you Lisa for making me feel so good last night and I think we need to get together more often."

"Your right John and thank you for last night, you and Sarah made me feel so very good all night long."

"Now let's go hurry into that shower I think we both need it this morning" she said.

We warmed up the shower and climbed inside; it felt good as the warm spray covered us.

Lisa and I soaped each other all over with some soft sponges that were inside the tub, I turned around to let her wash my back and she gave me a nice massage while she rubbed herself against me.

She turned for me to wash hers and I slowly rubbed the sponge up and down her tight body.

As she turned around to rinse off I could see her nipples had hardened from the excitement.

She sat down on the bench and pulled me close; her fingers wrapped around my cock and rubbed it to hardness.

"Mmmmm I think I want this" she said with a smile as she wet her lips and kissed it softly, her lips took the head inside and slid down the length.

She slowly pressed it deep pressing her nose against my skin, and then pulled her lips to the head while her tongue teased the head.

Looking up she smiled at me, "I know you like that John, and I love to suck your hard cock." "Oh gawd I am so horny again" she said as she rubbed her pussy with her fingers, "I think I need this cock where my fingers are."

She pushed me away and turned around holding on to the bench while she bent down, her legs were spread and her fingers spread her smooth lips for me.

"Now fuck me nice and slow John, let me feel your cock deep please."

She was very hot as my cock pressed deep inside, I reached up and caressed her small breasts with my hands and pulled on her large hard nipples with my fingers.

I fucked her slow at first then faster, she moaned softly as she came hard the first time.

Moving my hands to her waist I caressed her ass while I fucked her harder; I slapped it softly and felt a wave of warmth around my cock.

Looking down and spreading her cheeks I rubbed my fingers around her tight hole, I slid one in and pressed it deep as I felt her ass tighten hard on it.

I pulled it out very slowly while I pulled my cock to the front of her pussy; I rubbed the cumm soaked head up and down between her two holes. I teased her at first pressing it against each, then spreading her cheeks wider I pressed my hard cock directly against her ass, and slid it slowly inside her.

"Oooooooooh yes fuck my ass hard John, give it to me deep and hard."

"Gawd yesss that feels so good, harder faster" she moaned.

Lisa pinched and rubber her hard clit as I fucked her tight ass, I could feel it tighten around my cock as I fucked her nice and fast.

"Ohhhh I'm gonna cumm" she screamed, "oh yes oh gawd yes I'm cumming hard."

While she came all over her fingers I could feel her ass squeeze my hard cock, I felt a wave of pleasure building fast and came hard inside her. As she felt the hot cumm fill her she climaxed once more all over her fingers. I slowly pulled out and she turned around and we licked her fingers clean.

We dried off each other and made our way back to the bedroom; we saw Sarah was still sleeping soundly on her back.

"Let's give her a wake up to remember John" she whispered to me as she reached under the bed for the toy box.

We tied her hands down to the bottom of the bed with some stockings, not putting any pressure on them but holding them down where she could not move them.

She told me to move to the end of the bed while she pulled out a double ended dildo that had a smaller end on one side.

Licking and sucking each end getting it very wet she bent it in half and pressed it against Sarah's pussy, as she stirred Lisa motioned for me to drop my cock to her lips.

As she awoke and saw my cock at her lips she licked them and swallowed the head.

She felt her hands tied and smiled as her tongue licked the head of my cock.

"Oh you two are so naughty for tying me up like this, fuck me hard with that toy you nasty girl while I suck John's cock."

"Mmmm yes John fuck my mouth good and let me taste your hot cumm this morning."

Lisa took Sarah's legs and pushed them up, I held them tight inside my arms while she took the smaller end and pressed it against Sarah's ass. She heard her gasp as she pressed it inside.

"I knew you would want both ends of this toy Sarah" said Lisa. "Now I am gonna fuck you real good and make you cumm for me."

Lisa pressed the dildo deep inside both holes, her other hand spanked Sarah's cheeks making them redder.

She spanked Sarah's ass hard and fast while she pushed the double ended toy in deep.

I fucked her mouth slowly with my cock and looked inside the toy box; I found a small vibrating toy which was used for clit stimulation. I teased Sarah's clit up and down with the buzzing end, it gave her waves of pleasure and Lisa and I knew she was almost ready to cumm.

"Ohhh look at her cumm John" said Lisa as she pulled the toy out slowly, Sarah's pussy squirted cumm hard and Lisa quickly slid her tongue inside to catch it all.

She moved up Sarah's body and I lowered her legs down, they kissed deeply sharing Sarah's cumm and pressed their pussies together rubbing slowly against each other.

"Now it's time we made John cumm Sarah, let's suck this hard cock together" she said.

Their tongues licked up and down my cock, Lisa held it in her hand stroking it while they kissed and licked it all over. I felt waves of pleasure rolling through me as they each sucked me deep.

Suddenly the orgasmic wave rolled thru me, I leaned back and moaned softly as their tongues danced across the head catching all my hot cumm.

"Ohhhhhhh gawd yes" I moaned "mmmmmmm suck it all darling's" watching them share my cumm as they kissed each other I fell on to the bed and held both of them tight.

Sarah looked up at us, "well are you going to untie my hands or keep me this way all day" she asked with a coy smile.

"Mmmmmmm I don't know, I think we'll keep you tied up for a little while longer" said Lisa.

"No we won't" she said smiling, and bent over to untie the stockings.

"There now your free Sarah, was that fun this morning?"

"Oh yes that was quite a turn on to have all that pleasure put on me and be helpless to return it."

"That is something we'll have to try some more Lisa."

I spent the rest of the weekend with them, we spent all day in the pool room and exercise room playing, and they cooked an excellent dinner for me on the last night.

Sunday night after hours of play I said goodnight to both of them and dragged myself home.

I think I will have a late start tomorrow I thought as I headed to bed; I'll check the voicemail for jobs in the morning.

12