All Comments on 'Bumpy Road Ahead'

by Polypaul

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Alaric2Alaric2over 12 years ago
Superb!

Not only is this story well written but it is interesting. I find myself caught up in this adventure and where it's going. I like Jane's honesty and can understand why he is so horny. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not ususally a fan of cheating stories

But this one has potential. I hope that they discover that the grass is not greener on the other side and that their marriage overcomes her wierd desire to fuck other men.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
This guy needs balls

I hope they don't do it and she's just telling him these things to spice things up. If it was me, I'd tell her if she wants an open marriage we'll open it all the way up. Do another guy and we're done. Women who pull this shit need to be single. That aint love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Titanic sailing along, indifferent to iceburgs in the water.

I've known a couple of married couples who decided to have 'open' marriages. It starts because one member of the couple already has a special 'friend' in mind (who knows? maybe they are already having an affair), and basically wants their spouse's permission to screw outside the marriage.

In one case, it was the husband who initiated it, because he had a girlfriend already. Too bad for him, his girlfriend dumped him, and then he discovered to his dismay, that his wife could go out any night of the week and find strange cock.

After I found out she was married, I never saw her again...lol

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Sometimes open marriages work

I know that for a fact. I also do not understand how they can be made to work - clearly lots of honest communication between the partners is necessary, and a lack of jealousy - and trust, too.

This piece certainly sets the scene and shows the difficulties inherent in even considering an open marriage. It will be interesting to see how the author develops the theme

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
She wants to try other men & take break from fidelity . Wonderful !

The solution is simple . They get a divorce , split things 50/50 . She can go out and try all the strange cock she wants . He can look for a suitable woman for whom monogamy is not too onerous. Fidelity is what he wants if truth be told .

They embark on these quests for maybe three years. If at the end of this period they find no one else is suitable & want to reunite . Assuming the wife is disease free ( iffy but possible ) then you remarry & give open marriage a whirl .

BFG85BFG85over 12 years ago
PolyPaul.

That username tell us the readers all we need to know about how and where this story is going, this writer is obviously into the 'open' marriage thing and is just as obviously trying to get us readers to go along with the story, oh well if it works for him and his partner then more power to them I just wish people like this wouldn't write stories that are blatently in favour of a certain lifestyle. As for the characters? if she fucks two men he fucks two women if she fucks ten men then he fucks ten women that is the only way an 'open' / 'swinging' marriage can work. Straight down the middle and equal amounts of sex, and then maybe they might occasionally have time to fuck each other on their off days, if they are not too fucked out. I would be curious to know what the kids think about their parents fucking other people.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Well written

Polypaul wrote a clear disclaimer at the beginning of the story so complaints about the theme of the story are silly. My personal opinion is that an open marriage is usually signs of a troubled marriage and competition between partners is a big issue but if both people are aboveboard with what they are doing it's up to them. I'd make sure I had a great prenup before opening things up.

The wife starts out a bit badly by jumping into this without talking with her husband. But it seems she is only talking with the guy at the end of the first story. HUBBY opened up the possibility when they got married so now they are talking about it and she's ready to go. In fact, she is taking the lead, even to the point of saying he should take someone else as well. He's a little uncertain about it all and I think the story does a good job at working through that. His wife seems willing to wait for him to catch up. In the end he seems on board. The real test of the marriage would be what she did if he decided he was unable to accept an open marriage but that is not this story. No one is taking advantage. The story is well written. Nice work.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
On fence

If u stay the course towards these two becoming swingers you caould do a good job of it, however if u turn hef into an evil dom bitch who forsakes hubby for Gary or whoever, the critics will roast you alive. I understand that some folks can successfully swing and more power to them if thats what floats their boat. Evil dom cucking though, that just riles the LW readers, that doesn't sit in popular favour in LW at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
open marriages and swinging couples only work if

both are in full agreement with it from the first. Neither plays outside the couples rules. Medical and emotional issues are addressed and worked on. And when one says no for any reason it stops for for no matter what the situation is. I know this because for 25 years my wife and I swung as a couple and we watched all the wannabes and over time the breakup of many marriages. As a rule of thumb if they dont both agree and work together from the start its doomed to failure. One moving ahead like the wife in this story states clearly the spouse is not as important to them as their own sexual interest without respect to the spouse. And automatic lose lose situation.

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Great story so far...

Well written. Can really feel his emotion and you do a good job of helping us "hear" what he is thinking. The theme is scary, and as the "hero" is seemingly willing to go along with the wife's desires, this reader is assuming the path will ultimately lead only to pain and emotional separation. It will be interesting to watch how you craft the trip, and how our hero either maintains their marriage or watches it wither and die as he stands there incapable of demanding she stop. Either ending will result in a lot of flaming from your readers...but then, maybe you will come up with a unique alternative ending!

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I just want to say

Thanks for letting us know up front. I is so aggravating to read half a story only to find out it's a cuckold with no warning.

I chose not to read the story and just wanted to say thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for the upfront honesty

As others have observed, it is refreshing to have someone start out a story with a decent statement of what it's about.

I would probably define it differently, but at least the author was honest about the theme of the story, which involves some kind of open marriage.

Again, as others have observed, I have my doubts about the feasibility of such relationships. Further, I would say that people promoting such things are working to subvert the idea of the nuclear family, which is ultimately the fundamental unit of civilization. Still, this is fiction, and they are free to write what they find is erotic.

I do appreciate the truth in advertising. I've largely given up reading any story on Literotica without first going to the reviews, because so many authors are cowardly, and won't accurately describe or categorize their stories. Some, I suspect, do this intentionally, because they get a sexual jolly off of "squicking the vanilla."

If authors just started out by identifying the themes of their stories, as has become commonplace in e-publishing, the whole "comment flame wars" thing would go away.

Why not just put in a line that says something like: "Fm, FF, MF, Mm, cuck, creampie, malesub, femsuprem" and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Again - Seriously?

It's obvious now that you are going to continue along the path of making swingers, hot wives and extra-marital relationships be a perfectly normal, acceptable amd healthy life style...for you.

You keep writing that you had offered her an opportunity to try another man when you were first married and now seem to feel it is okay - only, a little surprised - seems as though this would not now have been your choice of activitites.

What gets me is that she took the lead, looked into it without discussion and then when she got aroused she calmly brought it out in a fashion that told him it was his idea, she was going ahead and that she would always love only him? Notice, she is calmly controlling the events.

Also notice, she now offers him the opportunity to sleep around - usually that is an offer made by a woman who feels guilty and/or doesn't want her partner to put an end to her plans...she suggests he consider it but then, has already set it up and do notice that, while not mentioned, this is not being discussed as a one time event and no where does he realize that she could end up with other partners.

Well, you did mention that this was going to be an open marriage thing, actually - it'll end up being adultery and maybe, just maybe he'll love her enough to try and work things out after the disaster of her variety of boyfriends and dates gets way out of respectability for a married woman and mother.

Good luck, not my cup of tea but I thank you for your honesty and again - hope to hell this isn't your real life. I had many partners, crazy and kinky sex and then I settled down with one woman - very happily - her too.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmm

Way to much detail eg knowing the light the light turns red when he opens the door or how many steps he walks down dose nothing for the plot or story .

The story needs a lot of editing to make it an enjoyable read

1 star

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SHOULD HAVE READ THE DETOUR SIGN

or take an alternate route or way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too late

your wife has been fucking Gary for weeks get over yourself

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Emotions!

In the beginning of an open marriage the emotions can be overwhelming. Some couples can not handle them and others have a lifetime of sexual adventure together. It will be interesting to see if love conquers jealousy with you characters.

Good Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm more than disappointed at the editing, surprised too, as it's very well writ.

Faaar too many mistakes. But overall a beguiling tale of the realities of marital expansion. Because it's so detailed I'm giving you a 4. Thanks...Mancelt.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
For once, agree with an Anon!

Character development is an oft neglected component. However, in this case there is WAY Too Much Information which is irrelevant to the story! Almost J. Joycean.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Again fantastic!

I did comment on your first part already and I think this one is even better.

I'm with jasonnh here!

This is about a couple exploring the boundaries and eventually becoming swingers. Why wish them to hell? I don't condemn lifelong monogamous couples as biological unnatural as it is! Some people are just too socially brainwashed and are not able to swim against the stream even, if they would open up, swimming against the stream would probably work better for them but they'll never find out.

Anyhow, the story is superbly written und wonderfully depicts the emotions!

Gomez333Gomez333over 11 years ago
not sure i'd be as understanding......

I've enjoyed the stories a lot particularly the range of feelings. Can't help feeling that he's been played though. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have approached things in such an empathic manner!

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 11 years ago
That's it?????

Youn have to finish this story@@@ You have too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no one wins except the lawyers?

Paul are you REALLY this god damn fucking stupid?

of course the wife wins... she has all the cock she wants ..stays at home.. has her meal ticket ( ie husband)....

of that isnt winning I dont know what the fuck is....

God almighty Paul you cannot be this stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How could a man have so little self respect that he can't even think for himself anymore. I'm sorry but when I read about a guy like this only one word comes to mind. LOSER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Heh

" If you do not agree with it we do not need to hear your opinion in the comments and you can stop reading right now."

Spoken like a true liberal. Demand tolerance and acceptance from everyone else while denying everyone who doesn't agree with you the right to speak. Pardon me but I missed the memo where the author bought this website and is now the self appointed arbiter of all he purveys. Let's see...you write a story and post it in this forum. Obviously, you have some feeling that it may not be liked by all; you also suspect, for some reason, that others may object and leave comments designed to bunch up your panties uncomfortably. So, in typical liberal fashion, you explain how dissent will not be tolerated. A few suggestions for the author....first, grow a pair, or just grow the fuck up. Second, move past your crippling narcissism, you are not the master of all you survey, and part of subjecting material here means taking criticism. If you're too incapable emotionally to handle criticism of any sort, then you need to change your diaper and create your own website, where you can then exist in an echo chamber. I have seen children express more maturity than this author; clearly, your parents didn't use the word "no" with you very often, you didn't share your toys or play well with others, and now your Napoleon like complex just serves to drive readers off....and this is entirely your loss, whether you can recognize that or not. Have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Difinitely agree with "anon - Heh" Someone should copy that particular comment to those idiots Amyyum & Javmor79.

Glad this dog shit effort did not get finished cuz only faggots like bonnietaylor can related to debris.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Thank you Mr. Anonymous

Always nice to hear from my anonymous fans. You know your popular when they comment about you in a story that you didn't even read yet. Thank you anonymous. Always nice to be appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Total bs. Divorce her ass and tell the whole family what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Kill yourself so you are not tempted to write again. -2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Take care of yourself so you're able to write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Here's a hint

If you write multiple chapter stories you MUST name them all the same. Or everybody thinks you left the original story unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
this sucks

you are boring and never get to the point

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another cuck and whore story from Polly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly plot and characters. Are there people like him and her. Sure but very,very few. In real life, they end up divorced not in a cuckold life.

Get some real life experience, then rewrite this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous