All Comments on 'Bush Whacked'

by regina_allen55

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Author is the star

Trevor owns the old man. The old man is actually Regina who wrote the story and want's this to happed to him, but he won't admit it. Isn't that right Regina sweetie? I just love the way you list yourself as straight. We both know better don't we honey. If Trevor or his buddy actually showed up at your front door tomorrow, 15 minutes later you'd be dressed up in your pretty woman's clothing and bent over a chair. Just can't bring yourself to list it though can you Regina?

It just so happens that I'm helping a couple with a story right now and that's part of the fantasy. I'm concerned about the realism of the man-pussy action, and the cock sucking. You do such a good job on that in your stories maybe I'll ask you for some advice.

I know you've never really done it...but it just feels like you've given it so much thought.

Y'know you really don't need to shave your legs do you? There's hardly any there and none on your ass is there Regina?

You're interested in "friends, men." But you're straight. You must be talking about what happens to your little boy penis when you pursue your gay interests. Oh, Ms Allen, all these years. You don't have to change it to gay, just bi. I'm assuming you still do have sex with your wife. Does she ever let you get on top?

What kind of lubricant do you use on your dildo before you stick it up your cute little ass Regina? Astro-glide? Is that why it start with "As" Regina?

Do you cum while you write about the little subs dressed up like sluts when they take in their man pussies?

Oh that's right you don't list submission either do you Regina? Did you get spanked as a child Regina? Red hand prints would show up so vividly on your snowy white cheeks.

Well I didn't mean to keep you this long Honey, I know you've got to change clothes before your wife gets home.

You know I'm disappointed in you for not doing the things you were told to.

I gave it a four, and would have given it a five if you'd have been honest. Do you want me to drop a copy of this under the comments section?

You must I gave you 24 hours to get back to me sweetie, and told you if you didn't then everyone will know what I already do, that little Regina likes cock.

Make sure you check out Regina's bio, there's the cutest picture of "him" there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Automatic red flag

Misogyny a tad too apparent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
man sucking anothe mans cock

I want to see that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous