All Comments on 'Business & Pleasure Ch. 04'

by giffmatt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Way to Go

Very Hot ...Funny as hell when she actually thought either her husband or her lover would stay with her. Great sex what would have been wild would have been if hubby would have joined in and then left her. Im all for girl power but am also a realist...........look forward to more writings

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A true story...

I can tell that this is a true story, it didn't dawn on me until the ending, having read all four parts, I was saddened to learn it must be true.

I hope you both sorted out your lives.

Lady Jane B

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Different Levels of Critique

"Now, as Julie lay next to Matt, the man she loved, she felt both enormous guilt and great exhilaration over what she had done with Jason. The guilt she felt because of her betrayal and infidelity toward her husband. She loved him deeply, and she knew that he loved her deeply as well. She felt terrible about being unfaithful to him; she knew that she had not planned for this to happen. But, she also knew that the incredible attraction she felt for Jason was impossible for her to control. As the early morning light began to filter through the blinds of their window at the inn, Julie could see her extremely handsome husband, naked on the bed next to her. She knew that she was lucky to have him. Not only was he extraordinarily handsome with a fantastic body, but he was also a very successful lawyer who provided both of them with a great home and lifestyle. Julie felt sick at what she had done, but she was also torn because she knew she still wanted more of Jason."

++++++++++

The sex was exceptional, as with many other cheating stories from good writers. That's not the criticism I want to make here.

The criticism here has to do with the thoughts and actions of the characters (made up by the author):

As I quoted above, Julie, if I remember correctly (I read this sometime ago, so I don't remember much, except that Julie was very much in love with her handsome lawyer husband, who worked ver hard and is successful and who treats her like she was the center of his universe; heck, he even treats the young black man who starts the narration at the outset, which then switched to a neutral perspective further down the story telling) --- if I remember correctly, Julie was also studying law?

Despite her vagina and pheromones, she seems to be a very intelligent person, who knows when she has someone special, someone who loves her deeply. After her first stray, she agonizes over it and promises herself (not her husband who's not privy to her mind or activities but herself) that with this kind of love and devotion from her smart and hard working husband, that she would stop this foolishness, now that she's tried it and no matter how attractive it is, it is hurting HERSELF as well as her husband, even if he doesn't know it at this point, because he trusts and honors her and their commitment.

What kind of force (vagina thinking) that would compel her to go from there (that RATIONAL state of mind, which knows right from wrong, propriety from impropriety, something precious and loving, that may last a life time, from something tawdry that won't last beyond some days or weeks or months) ---- to sneaking back into the bed of the black guy (who the author portrays as a good person despite the fact that he and other black brothers, at his request, gangbanged a married woman to delirium), who invates other drug using black brothers into gang-banging her?

At the end, the author, albeit very abrupt, says Julie (the former wife who now knows that she doesn't have her once beloved husband, a smart, handsome, generous, and hard working husband) truly regrets her thoughts and actions and begged to be given a second or third chance.

Why?

And if you're the author and has made this woman, a caring and seemingly smart and conscientious woman (at one point), to be like this, why not ALLOW her to truly feel sorry for her actions, to some measurable depth in her psyche, and HAVE HER work her butt, her mind, and her everything off

---- to get her beloved husband back, no matter what he might say?

After all, no matter how agregious the crime she committed against her loving husband, IT was really a MISTAKE on her part, right? Isn't there a way for this smart but determined woman to win back this one man whom she knows behond doubt is her life, with whom she wants to build a future with, despite the terrible and cold-blooded mistakes in life she's made?

This of course applies only if the young woman is really that intelligent and thoughtful, despite the fact that some of her thoughts where terrible/unsound. If she is someone who thinks there's no difference between a loving husband or partner and smoking and drugging with different people, gangbanging with multiple men, black men with little more than big dicks ---- then, yes, there's no point why she should want, or should have, someone like that lawyer husband, Matt,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
True Story?

I too feel this could be true the writter is from the location the story took place Boston... Is giffmat... Matt if it is I am so sorry for you Guy, this is a sad sad story... but I wonder did you ever try to work things out with her.... you did once love her so much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it time to punish this white woman

in your mind this white woman needs to be punish for sleeping with black man.why ? they fell in love and he can take care of her just as well as her husband.they're two smart people and can make good life together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
boooo!

Hated the ending. Interesting how the only person at the losing end of it all is the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...typical whitebread greed!!...

...naw! naw! naw! 'da whiteboy is s'possed ta' SUPPORT his gal...to encourage her in her dreams and desires...to become cukold to her and her BLACK ADONIS's commands...to sign her over to her BLACK STALLION MASTERS...to be 'OWNED' by them!!!...try it again pal...and YOU GO GIRL!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO...;-)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too bad

Too bad Matt is not more tolorant of his wife's black desires. Her desires are deep seated so a mutual agreement should be arrainged so that all three are happy. My wife is black curious and I'd like to make it happen for her someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what is she appologizing for

she is a total fucking slut and whore

the only thing she deserves is to be dumped like trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Great read what slut.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Now that’s the way a man handles a pot and booze addled big black clown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous