Business & Pleasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
giffmatt
giffmatt
71 Followers

On the landing at the top of the stairs, Julie turned and embraced Jason, who she could feel was already bursting out of his pants. As she kissed him, she slid her hand up and down his crotch, feeling his throbbing black monster as it tried to break through. She navigated him to the bedroom where she had already turned down the bed. The two of them wasted no time in undressing one another and took just a moment to feast their eyes on one another's perfect white and ebony bodies. Julie caught her breath as she took in once again Jason's thick and shinny black cock. Not having seen if for two and a half months, she was amazed at its sight once again. She immediately went onto her knees and made love to his pulsing cock, swirling her tongue over the tip, and around the shaft. She gagged a couple of times as he held her head tightly and pushed down into her esophagus. But she adjusted and felt the full breadth of the thick and throbbing black shaft as it lodged itself deep in her mouth and throat. Julie slid her head back and forth, and held on tightly to Jason's ass cheeks and she yearned to have him cum in her throat and feel his thick and warm fluid pulse down her throat and into her stomach. Jason was loving it with his hands on her head and her shoulders. But he broke away and pulled out before he came. He had other ideas of where and when he wanted to cum tonight.

He pulled Julie to standing position and embraced her hard, feeling her firm breasts pushing against his torso. He kissed her deeply and passionately, running his hands up and down her body, feeling her everywhere. With one arm around her, he freed the other and felt her quiver as he fingered her dripping pussy. She was more than ready for him he thought. Moving to the bed, Jason said: " I want you to sit on me Babe, I've wanted to feel your tight cunt around my shaft for so long." He lay back, and she immediately straddled her lover, placing her hands on his muscled chest as she positioned her pussy over his onyx shaft. She moaned in deep pleasure as she again experience the incredible pleasure of feeling Jason's large mushroom atop of his thick ten inch club invade her white pleasure pit. She gyrated and bucked up and down on him. His cock pushed all the way into her and she felt its tip at her womb's portal. Jason pulled her torso down on top of his and kissed her as he gently moved his fully engorged black shaft slowly in and out of her.

"Babe, you feel so fuckin hot...I've been dreaming of this day for the past two months. I am so glad this happened again. You are by far the hottest fuck I have ever had."

"You too, Jason" Julie said breathlessly as she concentrated on how good his pulsing shaft felt in her. She realized how much more his thick shaft stretched her pussy than Matt's cock did, and she felt so much more filled and satisfied. She also loved the feel of his hard body pressed against hers.

"Jule, are you up for something different?" Jason asked.

A little puzzled, but wanting to please her lover, she said: "Sure honey, what do you have in mind?"

"Have you ever done anything with Matt and another guy, I mean like a threesome? Maybe you did it before Matt in college?"

Julie's eyes widened as she straddled her black lover, and she knew instantly what he was talking about, and who the third person would be. She was at once frightened and yet excited at the thought. She had never done any unconventional sex at all. And now, she as she was being unfaithful to her husband, her new lover was suggesting that she try out yet another guy as well. She hesitated a little but managed to get out: "I'm not sure honey, I know what you mean, but I'm not sure what to do, I've never done anything like that, I don't know if I'd be any good." She said, a little anxiously.

Jason smiled, "Believe me Babe, you'd be good at anything. Wanna give Lamar a taste of your white sugar? I think I noticed a little attraction earlier. And from what the ladies say, I know you'll like what he has to offer. But, don't get too comfortable with him; this is just a one shot deal for him. And, really Jule, if you don't feel like you want to try this, we don't have to."

Julie was looking into the incredibly handsome face of Jason, looking at the beautifully crafted cheeks, nose, the white teeth, the strong neck, and at the same time, she felt his hard black cock pushed all the way to her cervix. He felt so wonderful. He held her tightly, and she was loving this. She did not want to disappoint him in any way.

"Sure, I can try it if you want me to. But, I might need some direction. And, you better not think I'm a slut because of this. It's your idea remember." Julie looked into her lover's eyes as she spoke. Jason stared directly back into her eyes, taking in her beautiful face, and loving the feeling of his cock deep in her tight pussy. He thought to himself, "If you weren't a slut before, you're fast learning the ropes."

"Hold on just one second Babe, let me see if Lamar is up for this." Jason slid out from underneath his white toy and went to the stairway and called for Lamar. "Yo, Lamar...you up for a little playtime today?

"You're kidding, right?" Lamar yelled back.

"Julie's a little anxious, but if you're gentle, she's willing to give it a try."

Lamar was up the stairs in a flash. As he entered the room, he stared at the naked and very beautiful Julie as she lay on her and Matt's bed, where Jason and she had just been fucking. Julie looked at him and felt a wave of desire wash over her as she took in his handsome face and imagined the muscled black body that his loose fitting clothes were covering. He smiled his very handsome smile at her and without a word, unbuttoned his shirt, dropping it to the floor. His upper body was very tightly muscled with incredible abs that tapered down to a remarkably thin waist. He had broad shoulders with thickly muscled arms and an incredibly formed chest with jet black puckered nipples. He was, she thought, every bit as good looking as Jason. Julie couldn't help herself, and she smiled back at him. As he moved toward the bed where Jason was now lying again next to his white slut in training, Julie watched as Lamar unfastened his trousers and let them drop to the floor. Now, all he had on was a pair of silk boxers, and Julie could see his cock was alive in the crotch area. Looking directly into Julie's eyes, Lamar used both hands to slide his boxers down his legs, revealing beautifully formed thigh muscles and an absolutely beautiful cock that was as this point fully engorged and stiff as marble. It was very close to Matt's seven inches, but it had a beautifully thick mushroom head on it which was much lighter in color than the shaft. And, the cock itself was very, very thick with veins protruding the length of it. It was very similar to her husbands, but she felt remarkably more turned on by it than she thought she was by Matt's. Her heart was racing once again as Lamar lay next to her, and a shiver went through her as she felt his large hands touch her ultra sensitive breasts. Jason did nothing but stroke her smooth thigh and then finger her dripping pussy as Lamar began kissing her deeply, and she responded in kind, wrapping her arms around his beautiful body, and he did the same with his arms encircling hers. She felt her orgasm shoot through her entire body as her two black lovers touched and explored her. She squeezed Jason's probing fingers in her vagina as she came time and again while she was kissing the powerful Lamar. She wondered how many times these two black studs had played this game with other white women. But she didn't care, she loved the feeling, it was awesome. What was amazing to Julie was that she immediately wanted Lamar to fuck her. She couldn't believe how quickly she craved having yet another man's pleasure rod explore her sopping wet pleasure pit. Yet, the men had other plans for Julie.

"In good time, Julie, in good time..."said Lamar as he felt her try to motion his body on top of her so he could fuck her. Instead, he kissed her and sucked every part of her body, driving her crazy with desire for his cock inside of her. As he worked his way to her vagina and was tonguing her lips, Jason began kissing her mouth, exploring her hungrily. She put her hands on his head and pulled it tightly to her own and kissed him passionately. Finally, Jason took the lead and lay on his back and pulled Julie atop of him once again. He caused her to straddle his body and to position her cunt just over his black club. She lowered herself onto it immediately, wanting the warm feeling it gave her all the way to her womb. Jason again pulled her on top of his torso thereby exposing her beautifully formed ass to a hungry Lamar who set about tonguing her hole as Jason slowly fucked her. Julie moaned loudly as she felt Jason's body pressed against hers while his hands were pulling open her ass cheeks, and his cock up her cunt and Lamar's tongue pressing into her ass. Next however, she was surprised and somewhat horrified to feel what seemed to be Lamar's cock head starting to press at her back door, forcing its way gently at first and then with more purpose into her ass. She tried to pull up from Jason to protest, but Jason held her onto his torso with his strong arms and prevented her from speaking because his mouth was stuck to hers in a wonderfully prolonged kiss. Now she felt Lamar's thick head and shaft break through her sphincter muscle and into her anus. A sharp pain seared her hole but Jason still held her, knowing what was happening. Little by little, she felt Lamar inch his way into her ass, very painfully and yet extremely pleasurably as well. The sensation of two cocks buried in her at once was something she had never felt, but now that the initial pain was over, it felt like sheer ecstasy. Finally, she could feel Lamar's balls on her ass cheeks, and she knew he was as far in as he could go. He stayed still while Jason continued to move slowly back and forth. The presence of Jason and of Lamar in her at once was too much, and even though Jason was slow and methodical in his movements, Julie's body was building to an incredible orgasm. Now, Lamar began to withdraw from Julie, and she was afraid of what it would feel like if he pulled all the way out. She had this feeling of not wanting him to pull out.

Instead, Lamar now began to pull out and thrust in, at first slowly and then he picked up the pace. Jason began to quicken his pace as well. At this point, Julie's body was wracked by one incredibly intense orgasm after another. And, neither of her black Adonis's had cum yet. They picked up the pace and these two studs were pumping their white plaything as if she were a rag doll. Her entire body was shaking and she was screaming and moaning in intense pleasure. Jason she noticed was sweating and Lamar let out a scream of intense pleasure as she felt him let go of his cum first. Her ass felt the warm liquid deposit immediately. She felt her ass lifted a little as his stiff, thick shaft tensed in climax. Almost right after, Jason pulled her to his body tightly as he too shot his juices into her infertile vagina...the three of them lay for several long moments savoring the pleasure. Julie wondered if they would ever go limp, but they did not. They stayed rock hard in both holes of her sex wracked body.

Lamar and Jason took turns fucking Julie, letting her suck them, sucking her, and pleasuring themselves with this fresh and beautiful white toy. For her part, Julie experienced sex like she never had before in her life. She took it up the ass and up the cunt several times more in the next few hours as her black studs seemed to have a liking for this dual fuck routine. She was glad she had started the pill a week earlier, because she surely would have been pregnant she thought. After about three hours of incredible sex, Lamar excused himself, saying he had to get back home. Julie and Jason decided that he should spend the night with her, and maybe she would have him stay all week she thought selfishly. After their goodbyes to Lamar, and Julie kissed both his heads before he left her bedroom, she and Jason lay in bed together and fucked privately and slowly for at least another hour before Julie made them both something to eat.

In the meantime, Matt 'schedule had abruptly changed in Denver, when he learned that the conference presentor out in Arizona had had a personal tragedy. Matt's office had contacted him and told him to turn around and come home. They told him to take Monday off, and they would reschedule the conference. Matt figured that by the time he got to Boston, it would be so late, he would not wake Julie, but just grab a cab from the airport. He figured he should be home at around three a.m.

Jason and Julie started with more drinks and smoked some weed at around nine in the evening. This went on for a while as they both got totally wasted between the booze and the weed. Julie's vagina was dripping with Lamar and Jason's sperm. It was running out of her. She was sore from all the fucking, but kept urging Jason to fuck her again. He would smile and willingly oblige the wishes of his white beauty. She loved watching his beautiful black rod slide slowly into her throbbing vagina. He felt so big and hard. The two lovers fell asleep naked on Julie and Matt's bed at around one in the morning, stoned and drunk.

As Matt approached his townhouse, he thought it odd that Julie was up at such a late hour and had all the lights on. Maybe she knew he was coming back. As he entered the first level, he called for her but got no response. In the kitchen, he noticed that there were several drink glasses, partially eaten sandwiches on two plates, and a couple of joints. He was now really puzzled as to what was going on. He called for Julie a little louder this time, but again got no answer. As he mounted the stairs to the second floor, he saw strange clothing by the door of the bedroom and what looked like a pair of men's shoes. At this point, Matt's stomach began to get a sick and nervous feeling. He could smell the pot more heavily up here. He was almost afraid to enter his bedroom, but told himself he was crazy to think anything bad.

As he went to their bedroom door, his life fell apart as his eyes took in the totally naked body of his beautiful wife lying on her side snuggling into the very naked black body of Jason Saunders. Matt looked at the two of them and he nearly could not breathe. He felt like he had a vice constricting his chest and lungs. At once he knew what was going on, but tried not to believe his eyes. But his mind cleared and he knew it was true.

Before he knew what he was doing, Matt had pulled the sleeping black man out of his bed and away from the once beautiful Julie. Jason awakened instantly, but was still disoriented from the booze, the pot, and his sleep level. Soon enough, Jason knew what was happening, but before he could use his considerable strength to defend himself, a totally enraged Matt was on him. Julie awakened with a start and was at once shocked and frightened at the scene going on before her. Blood was pouring from Jason's face. Try as he did, he was not able to defend himself from the rage of her husband. Matt took a few shots from Jason, but went relatively untouched in the short lived match. Matt landed a strong left to Jason's head, knocking him unconscious. Julie had dialed 911, not for Jason, but for herself. The police were on their way she told Matt as she cried hysterically and tried to minister to her dazed black lover who was now coming to but who clearly wanted no more to do with Matt. In fact, Jason scurried to get his belongings together and was planning to get out of there as fast as he could. Julie was puzzled by his behavior. He seemed like a different man.

Matt saw Julie's fear and amazingly he became becalmed.

"I won't hurt you, you fucking bitch. I won't touch you, again, ever! Starting to cry, he said: "I thought you loved me. I thought you loved me! You incredible, fucking slut! Keep your black lover. Enjoy him. Hope he can afford law school and a place for you to live...he looked at his soon to be former wife who was trying to get Jason to stay by her side without any luck. For his part, Jason had dressed himself after getting most of his facial cuts under control. "Dude, I fucked up. Okay. It wasn't her fault, I should never have let this happen. I fucked up! I'm sorry." Jason said, sounding genuine.

Matt shook his head and went downstairs to let the police in. Julie was surprised at how the police showed no sympathy whatever to Jason and told him to be on his way, which he did only too happily. They showed total concern for how Matt was, where he was going to spend the night, would he be okay.

One of them said to her with a look of disgust on his face, "Better get you stuff together lady, from what your husband tells us, his is the only name on the deed, and you guys have no kids. So being the bright law student that you are, you must know your days are numbered here. We tried to get him to let us throw you outta here tonight, but he's too much of a gentleman. But tomorrow is soon enough."

Matt went to his brother's that night. Julie never heard from Jason or Lamar again. She had to put off her last semester of law school due to the fact that her new paralegal job did not allow her to continue full time.

Matt never talked to Julie again, although she tried to apologize to him repeatedly.

giffmatt
giffmatt
71 Followers
12