All Comments on 'Business Proposal Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
This cries for one more chapter

This quote shows the contempt of a slut wife: "I didn't give a fuck, I was mad. It was all becoming too much. I yelled at her, she yelled right back, accused me of being a failure except for her efforts. Why, without her I would still be working in the goddamn mill, getting nowhere." The money she used to buy him out was his own. Revenge please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excuse me the wife writes a check for 80,000

and they are almost broke. Where is the lawyer that will determine the assests and get his half? the way this is written half of the 80,000 the wife wants to pay him off with is his own money, so she still owes him at least 40,000. The next thing is he could turn the spa in as a sexually oriented business and in most places get it closed down. It is after all nothing but a whorehouse.

magmamanmagmamanover 15 years agoAuthor
X Equals.....

To the self proclaimed math major, my apologies that the actual story was too difficult for you. However, we can determine from the text the purchase price was $160,000. Thus half would be $80,000....IF it was paid for. So how does the $40K come into that, and how does one hire a..lawyer, or even need to in the scenario described?

But like you said, they were mostly broke? Yet.....she had the assets?

Thus the complicated question would not be the amount, it would be the how.

The hero suspects the Judge but does not know.

_______________________________________________________

To Harry, I deleted your drunken ramblings. I seldom do that, but having worked for a few hours to write and post a piece for FREE in the hopes someone SOMEWHERE might actually enjoy it?... then having it blasted within seconds of posting with profane ramblings by the self-professed "Critic of Erotica" who to date has written and posted...nothing at all?

Just a bit too much. You are welcome to try again when you sober up.

Ya'all have a nice day now.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Intriguing

Not very erotic; but definately holds interest. Let's see future chapters because I'm hooked. I want to know if he makes his business succeed and how his wife's (ex-wife's) does. However, I'm wondering how they went from fighting about the spa to being divorced...where's the emotion? The pathos. These are two people who, until recently, did everything together, were a team and they went from beign a couple to being divorced with nothing in between.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well

I agree, she became a money and power hungry whore who didn't love her husband at all and only had contempt for him in one chapter? He lost everything and didn't care, well I appriciate your hard work but you need another chapter to wrap things up, give him some revenge and her a little pain. Running a whorehouse anywhere but Nevada is illigeal and easy to bring down with state and federal officials and taxes, and disbared judges and ex wives in jail sound in order, but thats just me, thanks.

madengineer3madengineer3over 15 years ago
A wonderful second chapter!

This is a wonderful continuation of Business Proposal Ch.01. What I had hoped would happen, didn't. I had hoped that Lynn would again become part of the picture.

Again, this is a very good read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
while

chapter one was really good and promissing, unfortunately you just turn up with another cheap cheating greedy slut like in most other stories. while part one was fun and sexy to read, part two was not even erotic. why did you waste that good start, it's a shame.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Lots of fun

This is the logical extension of the elements in the first

chapter. He was half asleep. I did like how easily he recognized that it was all over. No need to detail the divorce. I second the call for Lynn. The third chapter could

make him realize that looks aren't everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just finish this story for all

why don't you tell us everything the judge's wife disclosed about him, information he can use to bring the judge and his wife down and let him extract (some) revenge. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please continue...

Interesting turn of events. Hoping you will continue with the story, I want to know what happens and what information he has on the judge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I like this

story and am glad that he did not descend to being a male operative in what is obviously an undercover whore house.Like other people who have commented,I also would like to know what the judges wife told our hero.I just cannot believe that a judge would not be an upright,sober,and law abiding person(this comment was typed with a tongue firmly in cheek).I hope that Janet Walton was not a descendant of the "Little House on tje Prarie" Watons,that would really be too much to take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pretty well done

One of the better stories of late in this category. Characters were real, not over the top. To the last 3 posters, I read the phrase about Janet Walton telling him everything he needed to know about the judge as a reference to the size of his genitalia, not dirt he could use to blackmail him.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
A bit like a buisness report

The story and the chracters felt real and interesting despite the fact the writing style was a bit dry -somewhat like a book report.<P>

My cliche alarm rang loudly when I read that as he remembered his ex he felt that "he deeply loved her". Which of the following brought those romantic feelings? Was it Her cold and manipulative attitude towards him, her contempt to his competence or her whoring ways?

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
I never refused to give clients sensuous massages

Whenever any of my massage clients indicated a desire for more intimate contact, I always complied. The customer is always right, after all, and massage is supposed to be about making the body feel good. With his or her continued encouragement, my massage strokes became increasingly sensuous, typically leading to an extremely happy ending. Although I retired years ago, I'm still a certified massage therapist. Now I give erotic massages for free, because I enjoy watching the recipient's reaction when reaching his or her sexual release. I'm no longer risking the loss of my license, because no money is being exchanged. In this otherwise excellent story, the protagonist's puritanical attitude toward giving his clients pleasure was disappointing. But the story was certainly stimulating, and I look forward to reading further chapters. Magmaman is as talented as he is prolific.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES