Business Transaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed the flats of my forearms against the cool desk, my aching nipples brushed its surface and made me wince slightly. As I looked behind me Mr Smith was now stroking himself off while walking round to stand in front of me. Mr Brown was stood to the side of me but parting my pert little bottom cheeks with is strong hands.

"Come now beautiful slut" he smiled while he caressed me "Show your man your dirty gaping cunt that I've stretched and filled with my load. He wants to see what a good girl you've been taking it from a stranger. You really are a nasty little whore."

With this he pulled apart my cheeks and I could feel his sticky cum oozing from my still open pussy. I looked down to see some actually drip onto the floor. The squelching noises I was making made my cheeks red with embarrassment but when I looked over to where Marc was still pleasuring himself he mouthed "Its ok my pet" and continued admiring Mr Browns handywork.

I was suddenly conscious of Mr Smith being very close to my face. I was just the right height in this position, in fact, for his cock to be in line with my mouth. It was still rigid with its purple head leaking yet more precum, and the rest of the length coated in it.

" I want some attention now whore." He sneered " I just bet you love to suck. All dirty cunts like you love a face full of cock! Those pouty red lips demand I fuck your mouth til you taste my hot sperm. I want to see your face covered in it!"

I heard a groan from behind me and was conscious of something wet circling my tight little starfish. Shit! Mr Brown was going to tongue my tiny bum hole! I was aware of the soft moustache and beard teasing against my tender cheeks.

My excitement rose immediately and I opened my mouth willingly for Mr Smith's cock. He didn't waste any time with preliminaries just shoved his length in, making me gag.

"Make it wet dirty slut" he panted.

I wrapped my hand around his shaft and removing it from between my soft lips spat on the end and rubbed my saliva all over with my tongue. I slid my hand up and down his tool while sucking on the tip...tasting his salty precum. I rubbed it over my mouth making my lips all shiny and sexy with his nectar. I glanced sideways to the couch and Marc was on his feet now, thrusting his hips with both hands working his cock.

"I wanna see that cock in your cheek. I want to admire my sluts' mouth full of a strangers dick. Do it!" His voice was ragged and urgent.

I pulled Mr Smiths cock back into my mouth and angled my head to the side so that he was thrusting against my cheek.

"Oh Jesus you bitch, that is fucking hot!" he cried out.

Mr Smith then began to grunt carnally, and grabbed the back of my head with both hands and started to ream my mouth with all his might.

The combination of this and my arse getting an outstanding rimming from my other new friend, and knowing that the man I love was about to cum watching his ultimate fantasy was intoxicating.

I shifted from one elbow and put my right hand between my wet thighs to rub my clit furiously. I began to moan, a muffled cry because my mouth was full of dick and my knees began to tremble. Jesus I was cumming again!

The blond guy abused my mouth with as much force as he could muster, pulling my hair and hitting my throat with the head of his dick. I settled my gag reflex and took him, only occasionally balking when he went too far and revelled in the feeling of being used so wantonly. One strangers tongue in my arse the other's cock in my mouth.

I felt Mr Smith tense and braced myself for his release. He pushed his hips as far forwards as they could go, my nose nestled in his pubic hair as he was ready to shoot his cum. I moved my head back as much as the restriction would allow me and deflected the spunk off my tongue and away from my throat. He didn't have as much as Mr Brown but a nice tangy load filled my mouth and as he pulled out I let it slowly drip down my chin and onto my exposed breasts. The sticky cum making me feel filthy but incredible.

Quite without warning I heard a groan and felt a warm sensation up my back, seeping in through my untucked blouse. Mega dick had shot his bolt again. I was now covered in two strangers sticky cum and one of them had his load dripping from my dirty little cunt.

I turned just in time to see the man that had made this all possible approach me, the man I love.

As I stood up, stepping away from the other guys, Marc wrapped his arms around my waist and kicked my legs apart with his foot. Sitting me back on the edge of the desk he pushed into me with one swift movement, filling me with his cum, filling the nasty stretched hole with his glorious seed. As he came he whispered in my ear " You dirty fucking slut! I love you!".

Nobody spoke while they caught their breath and adjusted their dress, Marc stepped forward and shook hands with both men.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you" he remarked.

With that they both left the office and we sank into the Chesterfield with fulfilled smiles on our faces. This was one night we would never forget.

"Marc" I smiled "You called me your wife! I'm not your wife!"

"You soon will be" he replied.

12