Busty Amazon Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,653 Followers

It wasn't too much further before I spotted a turnoff that lead to a town situated next to the freeway. I knew a good steak house on the main commercial strip and headed straight there. I locked up the car and we headed into the restaurant. I found myself enjoying the feeling of having this large powerful-looking woman next to me. She loomed over me, her incredibly lush body dwarfing my own slender form as we walked side by side. I felt I could have stood in the shade beneath the projecting shelf of her tits, which were just slightly below my eye level. Fuck, were they ever big.

"Can I start you two off with anything to drink?" the waitress asked after seating us in a booth and handing over the menus.

"What would you like?" I asked, looking across the table at my new Amazonian friend.

"A beer would be great. A big glass of whatever's cold and on tap," Stacey replied.

"Got it. And for you, sir?"

"Uh, just bring me a glass of the house red."

"Excellent. I'll be back shortly with those."

"Order whatever you'd like, Stacey," I said as we perused the menus.

"Are you sure?" she asked tentatively. "Most of this stuff is pretty expensive."

"Like I said, I'm gonna be able to write it off as a business expense. What the government doesn't know won't hurt us."

"Okay," she replied with a big smile just as the waitress arrived with our drinks, setting a big frosty mug of beer in front of Stacey before handing me my glass of wine.

"Are you ready to order," the waitress asked, pulling out her little pad.

We nodded at each other and Stacey went first. "I'll have the Porterhouse steak, and the baked potato with sour cream."

"And how would you like that done?"

"Rare."

"And for you, sir?"

"I'll have the filet mignon with just a side salad instead of any kind of potato." This kind of meal was pretty standard for me. I knew it would be more than enough. I was interested to see how she'd do with the size of the meal she'd ordered. I knew if I'd ordered it, I'd be taking more than half of it home with me.

"Would it be okay if we split an order of chicken wings to start?" Stacey, asked, obviously excited to be eating in a place like this.

"Okay, that would be fine."

"How hot do you like 'em?"

"I...uh....I have to admit I can't handle spicy food too well."

"Okay," she replied, turning to the waitress. "Just bring us an order of mild. How many are in that?"

"There's ten wings to an order."

"That'll be fine, thanks."

The waitress disappeared and Stacey took another good-sized slug of her beer as I sipped at my wine. We talked freely, she telling me about the various clerical jobs she'd had over the years and asking me questions about my business. She seemed genuinely interested and was surprisingly easy to talk to. I noticed many of the male clientele in the restaurant staring at her as they walked past. I didn't blame them, I would have too. And I was staring myself, actually. Whenever she'd look away or take a drink of her beer, my eyes would automatically go to that spectacular chest of hers, the massive orbs all but resting on the table.

"Here you are," the waitress said, setting the plate of glistening chicken wings between us as Stacey chugged the last few ounces of her beer.

"Uh, could I have another beer?" she asked, looking from me to the waitress and back again.

"Sure." I motioned to the waitress that it was okay, kind of surprised that Stacey had finished it so quickly. I had the occasional beer myself, and I knew I would have had to nurse a big mug of that size all night in order to finish it.

The wings were great, and Stacey admitted that she usually ordered them spicy; but she obviously had no problem with these. Of the ten wings, I was quite satisfied with three. Meanwhile, she quickly polished off the other seven. Just as we finished, the waitress arrived with our main courses. My small filet looked great, as did the garden salad with a light vinaigrette dressing. I looked over at Stacey's plate, all but obscured by what appeared to be a slab of beef next to a huge baked potato just lathered in butter and sour cream.

"This is fantastic," she said as she stuck a forkful of bloody meat into her mouth and washed it down with another big gulp of beer before showing me her near-empty glass. "Uh, would it be okay of I had one more?"

"Uh, sure. Aren't you afraid of getting drunk?" I asked curiously.

"Oh shit, on a few beers like this? This is nothing. No, I'll be fine." Man, she could definitely hold her booze better than I ever could. The waitress spotted her nod and returned with another frothy mug, just as Stacey carved off another chunk of beef. "Mmmm, I love a nice hot piece of meat in my mouth," she said teasingly as she closed her mouth and drew her fork away.

I almost dropped my own knife and fork in surprise as her provocative words seared themselves into my brain. I could feel myself turning red with embarrassment, aghast yet tremendously excited by what she'd just said. Fuck, my pecker had kind of settled down once we'd gotten into the restaurant; now, after hearing what she'd just said, it was approaching the on-deck circle, eagerly wishing it could take a turn at bat. She seemed to be waiting for me to respond, and I panicked and stupidly said the first thing that came into my head, "Yeah, me too."

"What?" she asked, a quizzical look on her face.

'Oh fuck, now she thinks I'm gay,' I thought to myself, wondering how I could be so stupid as to say something like that. I immediately tried to recover. "Yeah, I like a nice piece of steak too." She sat back and smiled like a cat who'd just eaten the canary, knowing she'd caught me trying to save my ass. Fortunately, she didn't punish me on the topic and we finished our meals with no further asinine remarks from yours truly. And yes, she finished every savory morsel of her heavy meal, with only a few scraps remaining on her plate.

"So Gilbert, what's your wife like?" she asked as the waitress walked away with our dirty plates.

Her question caught me totally unawares, and I wasn't sure what to say. "Uh, she's pretty nice, I guess."

"No, I mean what does she look like?" She kind of wriggled around on her side of the booth, my eyes dropping instinctively to her huge tits as they wobbled slightly beneath the deep V of her tight sweater.

I looked up at her, ashamed that she knew where I'd been looking, but she met my eyes with a warm steady gaze and a knowing smile. "Uh well, she's pretty small; petite, I guess you'd say."

"So she's not built anything like me?" she asked calmly, that devilish glint in her eye once more.

"No....no," I replied with a dismissive wave of my hand.

"I'm kind of surprised."

"Uh, why?"

"Well, I guess someone whose petite would seem to fit nicely with someone like you," she said as she nodded to my slim 5'-6" form. "But I've noticed how you've been looking at me since you stopped to pick me up. I figured you'd actually end up marrying someone more like what you really want."

Now a felt myself turning beet red, the blood rising to my face in a warm flush as she sat there with a wry smile on her face, having nailed me perfectly with her observational assessment. Once again, I was totally flummoxed by her candor and oozing raw sexuality. "Well, I....uh.....I....." I stammered, totally fucked now. I was babbling like an idiot trying to save myself, and once again Stacy spotted my discomfort and threw me a lifeline by speaking.

"So what's her name?"

"Uh, who?" I answered stupidly, still totally fucked-up.

"Your wife, silly. The person we've just been talking about."

"Oh.....uh....Heather. It's Heather."

"Heather, hmm," she replied, as if the name conveyed pretty much what she was; a boring white-bread girl-next-door. "How tall is she and how much does she weigh?"

"She's just over 5' and weighs about 105 pounds." I felt kind of uncomfortable talking about my wife like this, but I was curious to find out where she was going with this discussion.

"Hmm, that's pretty small." She paused for a second and looked me straight in the eye. "What size bra does she wear.....and please tell me that she's at least a B-Cup?"

I felt myself redden again. "Uh, no. She's a 32A."

She looked at me and shook her head in dismay, clearly seeing right through me. "32A, well that's too bad. Would you like to know what size I wear?"

Oh fuck, my prick lurched in my pants as my eyes flicked down to those heavy round globes, the upper swells of tit-flesh all but spilling over the top of her sweater. I looked back up at her and simply nodded, gulping with anxiety as I did.

"40G," she responded. Oh man.......40Gs.....what an impressive set of tits. My eyes immediately dropped back down as she sat forward, pulling her elbows back slightly to allow me to blatantly ogle her imposing guns. "Listen, Gilbert. I appreciate everything you've done for me; picking me up and driving me, buying me dinner; I think that's great. And now, I'd like to kind of pay you back."

Now I was totally confused, but I'm sure my stiffening cock had a lot to do with my confused state of mind. "Uh, you don't have to do that. Really, I'm fine."

"No, I want to." She sat back on her side of the booth, a subtly teasing look on her face as she looked right at me. "You've fed me, now I want to feed you."

"Uh.....I.....I.....feed me?" I stammered again, lost in those sexy eyes of hers.

"Since I first got in your car, you've been looking at me like you've wanted to just eat me up." She paused, a smoldering look of raw sexuality in her piercing dark eyes. "So now's your chance; if you want, I'll let you eat me all night long."

I think my jaw almost hit the table as it dropped. I felt my heart flutter with excitement as her words registered in my lust-addled brain. I couldn't believe this woman was offering to let me worship her; to use my mouth for her pleasure. I felt like I had to pinch myself to make sure this was real.

"I think from that look on your face, I know your answer already. Let's go. I saw a motel just a little ways back." I nodded quickly, almost waving frantically for the waitress to bring our bill. I hurriedly paid with my credit card, leaving a bigger tip than usual. I was so excited; I could feel my heart racing as it pounded in my chest. My cock had become rock-hard, throbbing within my pants.

"Okay, let's go." Stacey beckoned with a crook finger and I obediently followed her out, like a little puppy with its master. She moved confidently, striding purposely back to the car. I followed closely, as if worried that she'd change her mind. When we got to the car, she stopped behind it and held out her hand. "Give me the keys, I'll drive." Without questioning her at all, I handed them over before she spoke again. "Good. Now I think you've got a phone call to make."

"Oh yeah," I said as I got into the passenger seat and pulled out my cell phone. I called home as Stacey adjusted the driver's seat well back before smoothly pulling the Mercedes out of the parking lot.

"Oh, hi Honey," I said as Heather picked up the phone.

"Hi, Gil. Is everything okay?" my wife asked, concern ringing in her voice.

"Yeah, everything's fine, Honey. There's been a big accident somewhere up ahead on the freeway. Traffic's been just crawling for about an hour now. Look, I'm pretty whipped after all those meetings this week; so I've decided to just grab a hotel room and spend the night. I have no idea when the road's gonna clear, so I've pulled off and I'm just trying to find someplace now." I looked over at Stacey, a satisfied grin on her pretty face as she listened to me lie to my wife.

"Okay, Sweetie. If you're pretty tired, that's probably safest. Why don't you call me before you go to sleep?"

Jesus, not knowing what Stacey had in store for me, I didn't want to risk forgetting to do that. "Uh, I'm probably gonna hit the sack as soon as I get there. I'm just bagged."

"Okay then, dear. You have a good night, and I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

"Uh.....I love you too," I replied, looking over to see how Stacey would take that little exchange.

"That's so sweet," she said as she looked at me, a playfully mischievous spark in her eye. "I told you she missed you." She turned off the road into a motel we'd passed on the way to the restaurant. "Now I'm gonna show you how a real woman should treat a man like you." A shiver went down my spine as my eyes roamed over her magnificent body, wondering what the rest of the night had in store for me.

"We need a room for one night," Stacey said coolly to the old guy manning the desk in the motel office; enquiring with the confidence of someone who had done this sort of thing many times. His eyes flicked from Stacey to me, wondering what a mismatched couple like us was doing here. I looked around the office while Stacey dealt with the guy. The whole place looked kind of seedy to me, which actually made it that much more exciting.

"What kind of room would you like?" the guy asked her.

"What have you got?" Stacey asked, seemingly surprised that they'd have more than one kind in a dump like this.

"Well, we've got some with two beds, or some with just one."

"You got any with king-size beds?"

"I've got one left, but it's a little more expensive."

"That's no problem; I need a lot of room to operate." I don't know whose eyes opened wider, the guy's or mine. Stacey turned to me, a sly smile on her face. "Gilbert, get out your credit card and take care of this; I'll be waiting in the car." We both watched her large ass sway seductively as she made her way out the door, that little denim mini shifting smoothly across her lush behind as it hugged her body enticingly.

"Good luck, buddy," the guy said with a wink after I'd filled out the registration and he'd taken my credit card info. "I think you're gonna need it."

"Thanks," I replied sheepishly as I exited; the key to unit 19 clutched eagerly in my hand.

Stacey quickly maneuvered the car and parked in front of our unit, taking the door key from me as she got out. "Bring my bag first," she instructed, striding over and opening the door as I reached for her duffel bag in the back seat. She flicked on a light switch as she entered, the switch activating a lamp on the bedside table which threw a warm amber glow over the large bed. I set her big bag down and hurried back to the car to grab my own travel bag before locking up the car and returning, locking and putting the security chain on the door to our seedy little room.

I watched as Stacey walked over in her high strappy sandals and stood at the foot of the big bed, her body seeming in perfect scale with the king-size mattress. She reached down and patted the bed solidly with the flat of her hand a couple of times. "Yeah, that's good; nice and firm. This'll do just fine."

I stood stock-still as I watched her turn around and sit on the end of the bed, my heart hammering in my chest. She ran her hands through her long black hair, brushing it back and away from her sultry features. "Take your clothes off, Gilbert."

"Well....I.....uh...." I mumbled, totally out of my element and unsure of what to do, yet still terribly excited by this unexpected turn of events.

"GILBERT!" she said firmly, taking me by surprise. "For the rest of this night, when I tell you to do something, you do it. Do you understand?"

I felt myself swallowing with trepidation at this unfamiliar situation, but I knew I was willing to do anything to please her. I nodded in agreement as I spoke, "Yes."

"Yes....what?" she asked, a cool look of authority on her face.

I still wasn't exactly sure what was expected of me. "Uh....yes, I understand?"

"Yes, MISS!" she corrected me emphatically. "You shall refer to me as Miss for the rest of the night; got it?"

"Yes.....I mean, yes Miss," I responded, correcting myself immediately.

"That's better," she replied coolly. She remained sitting at the foot of the bed but leaned back, her straight arms supporting her upper body. "Now, where were we?"

"You....you asked me to take my clothes off, Miss."

"No, that's not right, Gilbert." I looked at her curiously, wondering if I'd missed something. "I didn't ask you to take your clothes off; I TOLD you to take your clothes off." She paused for a second as I nodded in agreement. "So......what are you waiting for?"

"Nothing, Miss," I answered as I kicked off my shoes and started to undress.

"That's a good boy," she said, sitting back calmly as she watched me disrobe. When I got to my underwear, I hesitated; but by the look on her face, I knew better than to stop. I pushed my underwear down to my ankles and kicked them aside, standing naked as the day I was born, but with my hands covering my privates.

"Let's see what you've got for me to play with, Gilbert." She nodded towards my crossed hands, so I slowly drew them away, knowing my previously hard dick had shrunk right down in my present discomfort.

"A little nervous, are we?" Stacey asked as she looked from my shriveled member up to my frightened eyes.

"Uh....yes, Miss."

"Just relax, Gilbert. Trust me. You do want to please me, right?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Then just relax and I'll make sure you get to do just that. But first, I want you to stroke it and get hard for me. Will this help?" I looked over as she let her legs roll open to each side, just as she'd done in the car earlier. Her tight little denim mini rode well up her strong thick thighs, bringing the shadowy V beneath into the light until I could clearly see her white panties.

"Yes, Miss," I replied, the excitement of the situation returning as I wrapped my hand around my dormant pecker and started stroking it.

"That's a good boy," she said coercively as my dick started to harden under my pumping grasp. With my eyes roaming hungrily over that exquisite large body of hers, it didn't take long until I'd achieved a full erection. "That's good. Now bring it over here. Let me see what you've got for me."

Obeying immediately, I stepped over until I stood right next to her, my heart all aflutter. She reached forward and pulled my hand away, both of us watching my throbbing prick in full erection bobbing up and down with each pulsing beat of my heart.

"It's a little smaller than I'm used to," she said evenly as she wrapped her hand around my 6" member and gave it a slow smooth stroke, "but it's nice and hard. I like that. Don't worry; we'll take care of this later. Right now...." She looked up at me with an authoritative look on her face as she nodded towards the floor in front of her, "I want you down on your knees right there."

"Yes, Miss," I said compliantly as I quickly dropped to my knees between her spread legs.

"That's my boy," she said as she reached out and tenderly stroked my cheek before putting her arms back behind her and nodding downwards. "Now let's see you use that mouth for what it's supposed to be used for."

She didn't have to tell my twice; I moved forward between her spread legs and started kissing my way up her full thighs. Oh man, I was in heaven. The insides of her big thighs were milky white and as smooth as silk on glass. My lips kept moving upwards, gently kissing her warm skin that was as soft as sin. I could smell her now, the same warm musky scent I'd smelt in the car when she'd let the flowing air wash up between her legs. It smelled wonderful, like a woman should smell. It wasn't offensive or overpowering, just the intoxicatingly delicious fragrance of someone who was all woman.

"Mmmmm," I let out a little groan of contentment as I breathed deeply, the scent of her womanly nectar settling on my taste-buds and firing my rapidly surging libido. I had gotten over my initial nervousness, now that I knew she was in control. I was eager to do anything she wished, knowing deep down that this is what I had always wanted in my life; to serve and worship a big powerful woman like this.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,653 Followers