Busty Amazon Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,708 Followers

"You like that, eh?" she asked. My eyes flicked up to hers, a look of wicked desire shining in her rich dark eyes. "Just bring those lips of yours a little higher and let me feel you lick my panties. I want to make sure you're worthy of getting to eat what's beneath."

Her provocative words sent a shiver of wanton lust right down my spine, her challenge only spurring me on to please her even more, which I'm sure is what she wanted. I moved closer and she spread her legs even wider, that little miniskirt rising high on her hips, the hem stretched tautly as her legs were splayed well out to each side. The front of her white satin panties was clearly visible, and I could see a large damp spot rising in a vertical line where it fit snuggly over her fleshy mound. I inhaled deeply again, the warm intense scent burning right into me with a flicker of desire.

"Ohhnnn," I groaned loudly as I leaned right in and pressed my tongue against the front of her panties, the tip tracing upwards over the alluring line of her hidden cleft lying beneath.

"Yeah, that's the way," she beckoned encouragingly as I really started to go to town. I kept my mouth pressed firmly against her warm panty-covered flesh, my lips and tongue sucking and licking at the sodden material, drawing as much of her warm cream through the delicate fabric and into my mouth as I could.

"Oh fuck, you are an eager one, aren't you," she said happily as I closed my mouth over her fleshy mound and sucked ravenously. "Yes, I definitely think you deserve a reward." She pushed my face away from her and reached beneath her little skirt. I watched, totally enthralled and anxious to continue, as she lifted her hips, whipped off her panties and tossed them aside. "There you go, now get back to work." She resumed her position, sitting back with her arms supporting her upper body, her big thick legs widely spread to each side.

I sat between her legs and just stared in awe at her exposed pussy. It was totally clean-shaven, as I had expected, and wonderfully fleshy and full-bodied, just like the rest of her. Her labia were vividly pink and looked almost swollen with need, the shiny petals seeming to be beckoning my lips to them. They looked like the kind of pussy-lips you could just chew on all night long. I only hoped she'd find me worthy of giving me that chance. Both inner and outer lips were shining with her warm juices, as was her whole hot fleshy cunt. My eyes looked upwards, where I spotted the biggest clit I had ever seen peeking out at me from its protective sheath. It looked almost as big as one of my fingertips, and it was a darker pink than any I had ever seen. It seemed to almost twitch and throb as I looked at it, the erect spire like a beacon, drawing me in like a sailor who'd been lost at sea for years. "It's so beautiful," I muttered under my breath as I looked at her whole juicy snatch. I leaned in close, pressed my tongue against the bottom of her long hot slit, and licked slowly upwards.

"Mmmmm, that's it," she cooed as I felt her flowing nectar gather on my probing tongue. I moved closer and feathered my tongue deeper, rolling it teasingly over the soft folds of flesh deep inside her. She moaned again, and I was rewarded with another warm gush of her creamy honey. I drew it further back into my mouth and swallowed; the delicious slimy goo feeling like silk as it slid down my throat.

"Oh Jesus, you're good. This isn't going to take me long at all," she said as I pressed my probing tongue against the sensitive tissues on the roof of her vagina, the tingling nerves there barely separated from her big throbbing clit. I wanted her to see what I could do with my mouth working on her bubbly snatch for her first climax; leaving her tantalizingly inviting clit for what I hoped would be many more opportunities to pleasure her tonight. With that in mind, I pressed myself tight up against her, her warm labial curtains almost covering my face as I tried to get my tongue as deep into her as I could.

"Oh fuck....that's it....get that tongue way up inside my cunt." Her erotic words only fired my efforts even more as I rolled my tongue in slow stimulating circles as far up inside her buttery trench as I could get. "OH FUCK......OH FUCK.......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH," she bellowed as my probing tongue triggered an intense orgasm deep inside her. Her big wide hips were bucking powerfully up against my face as she came, her big body shaking and twitching through a nerve-jangling release. I grabbed her wide flared hips and held on as I continued to suck, wanting to bring her as much pleasure as I could. She moaned and groaned as my tongue kept working, rewarding me with a sizable mouthful of her creamy discharge at the same time as she sprayed my face with her cum. I felt my cock throb with excitement and knew if I touched it; it would go off in my hand. She had said she'd take care of that for me later, and as much as I wanted to cum right now, I knew better than to disobey her by touching myself.

"Wow, you really do know how to use that mouth of yours, don't you?" she asked as she slowly started to come down from her intense climax. I remained between her legs, gently nursing at her oozing box. I gave it one more long slow lick from the base to the top of her slit before sitting back and looking at her, glad that I seemed to have met with her approval.

"Thank you, Miss. I'm glad you liked it." She looked so beautiful, that magnificent large body of hers looming over me, her massive tits heaving beneath her tight sweater as her breathing slowly returned to normal, a look of blissful happiness on her pretty face. I loved eating her, it had been the most exquisitely erotic and satisfying experience of my entire life; even if I hadn't cum. I felt like I could be happy forever if she'd let me worship her like that for the rest of my life. "Can I....can I do it again?"

She looked at me, a big smile spreading slowly across her pretty face. "That's what I like to hear." She reached down, put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me back against her. "Go ahead." I didn't need any encouragement as I eagerly went back to work, my flushed wet cheeks pressing once more against her hot damp flesh as I feathered my tongue back inside her.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, I drank from her beautiful twat what seemed like an endless supply of her warm cunt-honey; the silky fluid almost flowing onto my tongue. I took my time, using every oral trick in my playbook to give her as much pleasure as I could. A few times I felt her rising on the crest of an orgasmic wave, and then I would slow down, letting those wondrous feelings recede before slowly bringing her up again, my tongue working tirelessly all around and inside her big fleshy cunt. As I felt her pleasure escalating once more, I brought my lips higher and finally let them slip around the stiff protruding bud of her clit.

"YESSSSSSSS," she hissed loudly as I wrapped my lips around the throbbing spire and sucked. With my lips drawing firmly on it, I pushed a big gob of saliva to the front of my mouth and bathed the swollen nub with my hot spit.

"OH FUCKKKKK......I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMMMMMM," she growled deeply and fell back on the bed, her supporting arms collapsing beneath her. Once again, she came ferociously, her juices spraying all over me as her hips twisted and bucked under my working mouth. She came for a long time and I eagerly feasted, my mouth being filled and my face drenched with a flowing torrent of her delicious cunt-cream.

"Jesus, that was good," she said as she pushed me away, my sticky face reluctantly coming away from her warm oozing gash. She stood next to the bed and reached for the buckle of that big wide belt circling her waist. I kneeled where I was and simply stared in awe as this majestic huge woman towered over me and started to undress. The belt came first and was tossed aside, then she reached behind her, shimmied her hips from side to side, and down came that little skirt. She crossed her arms, grabbed the bottom of her tight sweater and drew it over her head, tossing it aside before bringing her hands to her hips and facing me, her feet spread shoulder width apart in a domineering pose. I simply stared open-mouthed at the gorgeous Amazon standing over me. She was a beautiful full-bodied woman, with the perfect amount of plump flesh covering her large muscular form. Like I said, she seemed just on the verge of becoming a little too chubby, but right now, I hadn't seen anything more desirable in my entire life.

"Oh fuck," I thought to myself as my eyes zeroed in on her sumptuously huge chest. Her massive breasts were spectacularly displayed in a heavily structured white satin bra, the shiny material matching her panties I'd run my tongue over earlier. The cups were cut deep and low, generously displaying ample amounts of tit-flesh over the lacy top edge. I could see the reinforced lines of strong underwire beneath the bottom and front edge of the cups, delightfully forcing those two heavy mounds together and up. The shadows cast by her enormous rack were incredible. From the deep line of her long cleavage to the subtle tones cast on her midsection and sides, the white satin bra looked amazing. And speaking of shadows, those cast by her nipples were breathtaking. The stiff buds thrust noticeably through the shiny satin fabric, the hard rubbery pebbles casting alluring shadows right in the center of each accentuating cup. Her nipples looked huge, and my mouth watered at the possibility of seeing them unleashed. I felt another lurch go through my throbbing cock, and I was surprised that I didn't go off right there on the spot; I was so turned on just by looking at her.

"Yeah, that was good," she said, reaching up to the top of the bed and drawing down the covers, "but I want one more before we take care of that prick of yours. Now get up here." She quickly stepped to the foot of the bed, reached down and basically tossed me onto the bed. Her strength was incredible. She'd picked me up like I was nothing more than a child. As I lay in the middle of the bed, shocked at the ease with which she'd been able to manhandle me, she climbed onto the bed and threw her leg over me.

"That's it, now get back to work," she said firmly as she straddled me and started lowering herself onto my upturned face, her warm womanly essence cloaking me like a comforting shroud. She settled right down, the large fleshy petals of her slick pink labia pressing warmly down on the smooth skin of my face. I immediately extended my tongue, lancing it deep into those hot wet folds of flesh. Her body dwarfed my own as she sat firmly on my face, her large rear end and strong muscular thighs all but obscuring my face and upper body. But I loved it; I loved being beneath this woman, worshipping her, willing to do whatever she wanted me to.

"Oh yeah, that's it," she cooed happily as I spun my tongue in a slow tantalizing circle way up inside her, the hot buttery tissues lining her vagina clamping down on my probing tongue. I flicked my eyes upwards, and another pulsating throb went through my rock-hark cock as I looked at those tremendous tits looming directly over me, the perfect heavy gloves erotically displayed within that sexy white bra.

"Oh fuck, you're good," she said as I watched her grab the headboard with both hands and really start to ride my face.

Her request for 'one more' ended up being three as she all but smothered me with her wet slippery cunt, riding my face and using my mouth to take her three more tingling climaxes. My face, neck and shoulders were totally covered with her slimy discharge, her warm feminine scent now a part of me; and I couldn't have been happier.

"Now, let's see what we've got here." She finally swung her leg off of me, allowing me my first breath of fresh air in over half an hour. I lay panting with excitement as she kneeled next to my midsection, both of us looking down at thrusting pecker, the engorged head a deep crimson and looking about to burst.

"Mmmmm, looks like somebody needs to relieve a little tension," she said, reaching forward and slipping her fingers around my throbbing erection. Her big hand closed firmly around my pulsing shaft, and then she started to stroke upwards. With her hand starting to move upwards, I looked at her big tits hanging over my body, filling that sexy satin bra to the bursting point. She had barely just touched me, but after everything that had happened so far, that was all it took.

"OH FUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK," I groaned loudly as I felt myself starting to cum. The muscles in my stomach started to twitch and flex involuntarily as the boiling semen in my overflowing nuts raced up the shaft of my engorged manhood and shot forth.

"That's it," she encouraged, pumping vigorously on my throbbing cock. The first milky strand jettisoned forth powerfully, rising almost to the ceiling of the seedy room before falling with a splat on my chest. A second long rope spewed forth, and then a third and fourth, the pool of pearly semen on my chest and stomach getting larger with each tingling spurt. She kept stroking, her big hand feeling wickedly erotic on my twitching pecker as I shot a bigger load than I'd ever shot in my entire life. I lost track of the number of ropey strands that shot forth, but I was left gasping and shaking as the orgasmic tremors coursed through my body. Finally, I felt those final tingling twinges as my climax dwindled, leaving me totally spent and blissfully drained.

"Wow, you came pretty fast," she said, her hand gently releasing my slowly deflating member.

"I.....I'm sorry. I was just pretty excited."

"No, that's fine. But hey, please tell me you're not one of those guys that's good for one orgasm and that's it."

"No. I.....I can cum quite a lot, actually." I looked at her nervously, hoping she would be happy with me.

"Quite a lot....as in volume of cum? Or quite a lot, as in 'often'?"

"Both, actually."

"Well, Gilbert, I think we're going to get along just fine then," she said, a big smile spreading warmly across her pretty face. I watched her look down at the mess of cum covering my body, her eyes glinting with wanton desire as she surveyed the puddles and gobs of silvery semen. "Mmmmmm, this looks good. Let me take care of this mess for you."

I watched as she leaned forwards. She extended her tongue and I felt a wicked surge of illicit happiness go through me as she started to lap up my cum. Totally enthralled, I watched her slowly work her way up my body, her tongue slithering into the milky ribbons and pearly gobs as she vacuumed them up into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmm, that's good," she cooed contentedly as she cleaned my body, licking up every drop of my cock-cream. When she was done, she lifted her fingers and licked the last gooey strands off the hand she'd jerked me off with. I was shocked as I watched; this gorgeous desirable creature was actually licking up my cum....boring old me, Gil...er....Gilbert. As far as I was concerned, this incredible woman could have had any man she wanted, but at least right now, she had chosen me. I wasn't sure why, but I was ecstatically happy, and almost overcome with emotion.

"Stacey, that....that was fantastic," I stuttered, blissfully elated but again totally unsure of what was going to happen next. I was praying for more, and it seemed to be what she'd hinted at with her questions, but having never been with a woman like this in my life, I had no idea what to expect. I knew she was in total control of the situation, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. If she asked to get in the car and drive her right back to where we'd come from, I would have done it without hesitating.

"We're just getting started, Gilbert." Her words immediately relieved my anxiety, but still I wondered what she would want me to do next. She slowly eased herself off the bed and stood next to it, looking down at my slender frame lying there, and I knew I was just waiting for her to use me as she pleased. "Just relax for a few minutes. I'm gonna go in the bathroom, freshen up a bit and get changed. I've got an outfit in my bag that I think you'll like better than the one I was wearing."

She gave me a little conspiratorial wink as she grabbed her duffel bag and disappeared into the bathroom; closing the door behind her. I lay back on the bed and breathed deeply, eager to continue. I thought briefly about my wife, Heather, and was shocked that I didn't feel guilty about what I was doing. I think I knew deep down that being with a woman like Stacey was what I had dreamed of my whole life; what I needed to make my life complete, with no regrets. I think it was accepting this deep in my very soul that had convinced me into taking this chance with this woman, something that was so alien to my regular conservative nature. With a million thoughts racing through my head, the minutes flew by before I head the bathroom door creak open and Stacey reappeared.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, opening the door all the way and leaning seductively against the frame.

My jaw almost dropped to the floor as I looked at her, my eyes taking in the sexiest sight I had ever seen in my life. I could see that she had freshened up like she said, fluffing out her silky locks until they fell in shimmering waves down her back and over her shoulders; her black tresses looking sexy and wild as they framed her pretty features. She'd applied a little more makeup, her dark eyes looking more exotic and bewitching with some coppery-pink eye shadow. Her naturally long lashes looked even more inviting, nicely highlighted with a touch of mascara. And her lips, oh my God, they looked exquisite; her full sensuous mouth now a brilliant red gash, her full pouty lips beautifully adorned with a deep red lipstick that glistened wetly in the warm light.

My eyes travelled downward, over her bare shoulders, the only covering being a couple of thin black spaghetti straps that were attached to a hypnotically mesmerizing garment; a jet-black satin merry widow. The form-fitting corset clung to her like a second skin, the satin and lace piece of lingerie delightfully accenting every full curve and luscious valley of her magnificent body. Like the bra she'd been wearing earlier, I could see that the corset was heavily structured with underwire, the reinforcing absolutely necessary for something that was expected to support a rack of that size. Her massive tits were pressed together and up by the tantalizing reinforcing, generous amounts of soft creamy tit-flesh alluring displayed within the molded satin cups.

I gulped as I looked further down, the vertical ribs of the satin corset covered with fine ribbons of lace. The vertical lines followed the lush contours of her body, nipping in nicely at her waist before flowing outwards over her wide womanly hips. The lacy bottom edge of the corset gave way to a pair of matching black panties, cut very high on the hips. I could see tiny little bows delicately tied at the front of each hip. I smiled, knowing a simple plucking of that bow would lay clear the way to the delicious treasures she had lying beneath.

Over the teasing panties I could see lacy garters extending down over her full creamy thighs; the ribbony lace stretched taut as they connected to a pair of sheer black nylons, the clasps at the end of the garters gripping a wide lacy band at the tops of her sexy hose. My eyes travelled further down, taking in the full length of her long sexy legs, the muscles in her legs brilliantly accentuated by a pair of sky-high stilletos. The sexy black shoes had a sharp pointed toe, then were open all the way back before an inverted triangle of leather cupped the back of her heel, finished off with broad band of leather that circled her leg provocatively, just above the ankle. Oh Jesus, those shoes were amazing......so fucking sexy. My eyes roamed up and down her exquisite form again, taking in every delicious detail, not wanting this moment to ever end. I could feel myself staring, unable to speak, totally mesmerized by this amazing Amazon goddess before me, my heart racing with excitement once more.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,708 Followers