Busty Amazon Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,720 Followers

"What's the matter, Gilbert....cat got your tongue?" she asked in a warm lilting tone as she walked towards me, her wide hips swaying seductively from side to side.

"I...I.......you look incredible!" I finally blurted out.

"I thought you'd like this little old thing," she said as she stopped next to the bed and took that authoritative pose once more, her legs shoulder width apart, her hands resting on her hips.

"I.....I love it," I stammered, desire for her rushing through every fiber of my body.

"I can see that," she replied, nodding towards my crotch. My gaze followed hers, both of us looking at my prick, the previously deflated member coming back to life as my racing blood flowed to where it was needed. "Now, get down here on your knees." Her firm voice drew my eyes away from my stiffening dick. I looked up to see her nodding to a spot on the floor in front of her, a stern expression on her face. I compliantly obeyed, scrambling off the bed and looking up at her, waiting for her next instruction.

"That's my good little boy," she said, her voice full of praise. "I was tempted not to even put these panties on at all, but I thought you'd like to see the whole package."

"Yes, Miss," I replied, nodding my head in appreciation. "Thank you, Miss."

"But I think they've been on long enough. I want your tongue back in my cunt." Her vulgar words thrilled me, a tingling shiver of wanton desire running down my spine as I looked up at her imposing form towering over me. "Undo those bows." I reached forward with trembling hands and drew open the tiny bows, the smooth satin panties coming away in my hands. I placed then gently on the floor next to me, then looked up at her, eagerly awaiting her next command.

"Good boy," she said with a conniving smile on her face as she stepped closer, spreading her feet slightly further to each side; her succulent pussy mere inches from my face. "Eat me."

I let out a little groan of pleasure as I raised my face and pressed it against her soft warm flesh, my lips and tongue quickly slipping between the folds of her pink labial curtains. She was soaking wet already, and I slithered my tongue right up into her weeping little box.

"Yeah, that's it," she said as I felt her strong hands grip my head firmly and pull me tight against her. As I licked and sucked, she kept a steadfast hold on my head and moved it wherever she wanted it, bringing my lips and tongue up to her fiery sensitive clit when she wanted it, or pushing me lower so I could send my probing tongue deep inside her. My face was soon awash with her warm cunt-honey, her juices flowing freely over my searching tongue and all over me face. She tasted heavenly, and I loved the feel of her silky discharge sliding down my throat as I pleasured her.

"OH FUCK......HERE WE GO..........AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH," she moaned loudly as she came again. Her strong legs flexed slightly and her hips bucked up against my face, but she never released my head from her clutching grasp as her orgasm tore through her. She kept my mouth pressed tight against her, my tongue flooded with her gushing juices as she rode out a tingling climax.

"Jesus, you're good," she said, finally pushing me away from her dripping twat. From my spot on my knees, I watched her step across the room, her large powerful body looking incredibly sexy in that enticing corset, sheer stockings and 4" stilettos. She grabbed the back of a little straight-back chair they had by a tiny desk, and then looked over her shoulder at me as she leaned forwards and thrust her big round ass back towards me. "Come over here, I've got somewhere else that needs your attention."

I crawled over until I was right behind her, her long muscular legs spread slightly out to each side, the long muscular columns looking gorgeous in her sheer black stockings. She shifted her legs a little more to each side as she leaned further forwards, giving me free access to that exquisite round bum of hers. It looked beautiful, the full beach-ball-like globes sensually framed by the garter straps. She arched her back as I moved closer, her deep crevice opening up erotically before me. I gasped as her pink rosebud came into view, the tender little hole mere inches away. The skin all around it was clean as a whistle, and lighter in color than I would have thought possible.

"Do you like that?" she asked as she saw me staring intently into her deep crevice. "Isn't it nice what a little anal bleaching can do?"

"Yes," I said softly, a wickedly nasty jolt of excitement going through me as I thought about what she'd just said. With my eyes focused in on her most private of openings, I saw her relax the vivid pink pucker and then tighten it again, as if beckoning me with a little wink to come closer......and closer I came. I settled in behind her, running my hands up the back of her full creamy thighs, feeling the immense strength of her leg muscles lying beneath as I slid my tongue from between my lips and traced the tip teasingly over the warm puckered opening of her anus.

"Yeah, that's it," she said with a little purr, wriggling back against the tip of my tongue. Her warm feminine scent invaded my nostrils once more, spurring me on. I pressed myself closer and slowly drew my tongue from her hot little ring all the way to the top of that warm deep crevice. "Mmmmmmm, I knew you'd know just what to do." I enthusiastically drew my tongue all the way back down, her soft tender skin tasting wickedly delicious. I ran my hands over her sizable rump as I settled in and went to work on that big round ass with my lips and tongue; licking, probing and sucking for the next fifteen minutes or so until she was climbing the walls.

"Oh fuck, get your tongue into my cunt and suck, I'm about to cum," she told me as she reached around and pushed my head down. I withdrew my tongue from her hot pink hole and slipped it lower, sliding it deep into her dripping slot. I could feel her body start to quake as I lanced my probing tongue way up inside her creamy fuck-hole.

"YESSSSSSSSSS," she hissed loudly as she came, grinding herself down on my upturned face. I swirled my tongue in titillating circles, rubbing it over the hot folds of flesh lining that steamy birth canal. She came in buckets, spraying my face with her sticky juices. I slobbered at her trough, feeding from her flowing nectar like a starving man. Finally, her trembling orgasm slowed, and she lifted herself off of me and turned around, a blissful smile on her face.

"You look good with my cunt-juice all over your face like that," she said as she walked over and grabbed her purse. She pulled out her cell phone and calmly stepped over to the bed, where she piled up a bunch of pillows against the headboard before lying back against them, her sexy stiletto heels digging into the mattress. I watched, mesmerized by her powerful beauty as she drew her legs further up and let them sensually roll open to each side. "C'mere, Gilbert, I want you to eat me nice and slow for this next one." She pointed between her spread thighs, her delectable pussy erotically on display as the main course.

I instantly complied, crawling onto the bed, my eyes never leaving the wet fleshy petals of her labia wickedly framed by her black corset, garters and sheer stockings. A lustful shiver went down my spine as I dropped to my stomach and started to lick once more, my lips and tongue tenderly tracing over her warm pink snatch.

"That's a good boy," she said flatly as she started to use her phone. I was shocked, but knowing she'd be upset with me if I stopped, I just kept licking, slowly circling my tongue all around her thick pussy-lips.

"Hey, Rebecca, how are you?" I heard her say as she brought the phone to her ear. I paused for a second, but she gave me a stern look and pressed on the back of my head with her other hand, letting me know she expected me to continue. Not wanting to disappoint her, I pressed my lips flush up against those soft labial curtains and feathered my tongue slowly inside.

"I'm doing pretty good," she replied as she withdrew her hand from my head. "Hey, I was wondering, do you think I could stay with you for a few days?" I could just hear her side of the conversation, but it was pretty easy to guess the nature of their conversation.

"The asshole ended up blowing all my money. So I finally had enough and left." There was another brief pause as 'Rebecca' talked, but knowing my place, I just kept licking, drawing more of her creamy nectar into my mouth.

"Right now? I'm still about three hours from you. I'm staying in a motel for the night." Again, she paused.

"No...no. I've actually got a little guy here with me. He's kneeling between my legs right now eating me out for about the fifth or sixth time already." My eyes flew open in shock as I heard her talk about what was actually happening, but she brought her hand back and pushed on the back of my head once more, letting me know to keep going. I'm not sure what Rebecca said in reply, but Stacey chuckled loudly.

"Well, for somebody with a pretty small cock, he's pretty good. And he really knows how to use that mouth and tongue of his." As she said this, she rolled her wide hips around salaciously, letting me know she appreciated my efforts. This time she gave a soft little laugh as her friend spoke.

"So, you're sure it'll be okay if I stay? Great. Anyways, I better go, I think I need to give this little guy a reward. I'll see you sometime tomorrow." She shut off her phone and put it on the bedside table next to her.

"Gilbert, sit up for a minute," she instructed. I withdrew my mouth from her weeping little box and sat back on my haunches, my face still glistening with her sticky juices. She looked down between my legs, where my engorged prick was thrusting painfully skyward.

"Well, you look like you need a little help down there again," she said with teasing smile on her face.

"I...uh.....well....yes, Miss. Whatever you think, Miss."

She looked at me intently, a smolderingly hot sensuality in her eyes that could have melted glass. "Would you like to fuck me, Gilbert?"

I shivered with anxiety, wondering if she was just screwing with me or not. "Yes....yes, Miss. If you'd like me to, Miss?" I asked timidly, understanding my position in this bizarre relationship.

"Would you like to suck on these first?" she asked teasingly, cupping her enticingly confined tits and holding them out towards me. I stared openmouthed at her spectacular rack, unable to speak as I simply nodded emphatically. I watched as she moved her hands beneath the massive cups and manipulated her fingers, and then gasped as the two cups came away from the rest of the corset, allowing her huge breasts to spill forth. I never knew the garment was built that way, and my mouth dropped open in blissful excitement as she tossed the connected cups aside.

"Here you go," she said, once more bringing her hands beneath her massive tits and holding them out towards me.

"Holy fuck," I thought to myself as I stared at them, totally in awe of her magnificent rack. Released from the confining cups of her corset they settled over the full breadth of her broad chest, with just the natural amount of sag that you would expect from a set of 40Gs. They were big and round and full, and looked incredibly heavy. Large pink areola topped each breast, capped by thick rubbery nipples which I swear were almost as big as the tip of my thumb. My mouth watered as I stared dumbstruck, unable to take my eyes off her spectacular breasts.

"If you even want to think about fucking me, you better start sucking," she said firmly as she reached forward, put one hand on the back of my head, and drew my mouth to her left breast.

I didn't have to be asked twice. I eagerly opened my lips and slipped them over the big nipple, instantly feeling it come alive and begin to swell as I started to suck. "Mmmmm." I purred like a kitten as I sucked at the huge orb, my lips and tongue rolling over her warm flesh hungrily as I all but devoured her voluminous breasts. As I licked and sucked at her huge tits, she held them up for me in her hands, hefting the heavy mounds towards my working mouth. I don't know why, but having her hold them in her cupping hands while I sucked on them made it seem even more erotic.

The flesh of her breasts was smooth as a baby's bum, and her long stiff nipples became incredibly hard and rubbery as I sucked at them. They were huge, like nothing I had seen before, let alone touched or had my mouth on. They seemed intensely sensitive too, and she moaned and groaned continuously as I worked them over with my lips and tongue.

"Oh Jesus, that's good," Stacey cooed as I drew firmly on one thrusting nipple. "Put your fingers inside me while you're doing that." I complied instantly, slipping my middle finger up inside her leaking twat. Once I had it buried all the way to the palm of my hand, I slowly spun it in a teasing circle, rubbing my finger teasingly over the sensitive tissues lining her coital walls.

"Yes, that's it. Put another one in." I did as she asked; working two fingers side by side as I shifted my sucking mouth to her other big tit while she held it out for me. Within just a couple of minutes, I felt her start to quiver, and as I rubbed my fingers firmly over the roof of her vagina, her climax hit her like a ton of bricks.

"OH FFFFFUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK," she moaned as she started to thrash about. I kept sucking at her heaving tits, while my fingers moved frantically in and out of her gushing snatch. She bucked and twisted through her orgasmic convulsions before finally collapsing back into the enveloping comfort of the bed. She had really cum again, my probing hand totally coated with her creamy discharge. I could feel there was a lot, and I didn't want to miss any of it.

"Miss," I asked tentatively, releasing her thick nipple from my sucking mouth, "do you....do you think I could clean you up down there." I nodded towards her dripping cunt.

"It's all yours," she replied with a contented smile on her face as she shifted a little lower in the bed, her strong thighs rolling open, bringing her juicy appetizing snatch front and center. I dove down and ran my tongue over her drenched pussy, licking up as much of her silky cunt-honey as I could. Oh my God, but I loved eating her, feeling like this was the place I was meant to be, between the legs of a big powerful woman like this, worshipping her.

"Get up here," she said after a few minutes as she reached down and grabbed me by the shoulders. She was incredibly strong, lifting me like a feather and pulling me on top of her. "Now, let's see what you can do with that thing." She reached down and set the tip of my throbbing erection between her hot slick labia, then grabbed my hips and pulled me all the way into her.

"Oh my God," I moaned as I felt my engorged cock embraced by her hot wet cunt, the rigid shaft buried to the hilt in one fell swoop. She had a big wet cunt, just as you would expect. But as she held me pressed firmly against her, I was happily surprised as I felt the muscles inside her close down and grip my hardon tightly. I could feel her flex, and it felt amazing as the hot wet tissues lining her gooey trench seemed to ripple along the length of my pulsing dick in a deliciously massaging embrace.

"Here, suck on these while you're fucking me," she said, pulling my face to one of her massive tits as I lay on top of her. With her incredible size, and with my small body positioned between her spread legs, my head only came up to her chest anyways. This was perfect. I lowered my mouth to one thick nipple and started sucking as I withdrew my throbbing prick backwards and started to fuck her. I slid it back in as she gripped me with her massaging love-pocket, the hot coital walls sheathing me a hot buttery embrace. Oh man, I was going out of my mind. It felt amazing, and I wondered if I could last for even a minute. I wanted to make this last, but I was too excited, and the heavenly feeling of being inside this beautiful woman was too much to resist. I found myself picking up speed, and then I felt Stacey start to thrust her wide hips up against me, her talented cunt milking my throbbing erection with her gripping muscles. It was more than I could take.

"I....I.....OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," I groaned loudly as I started to cum, my pulsing cock twitching as I shot wad after wad of milky semen deep inside her. I was trembling as I came, but she held tightly onto me and took control, slamming her hips up against me, her gripping twat working to drain me of every drop. I came for a long time before I finally collapsed on top of her, gasping for air as I tried to recover from a nerve-jangling release. She lay still as well, softly stroking my hair as I brought my lips back to one big nipple and nursed like a baby.

"Did you like that, Gilbert?" she asked after letting me recover for a few minutes.

"Yes, Miss," I replied softly, reluctantly releasing the stiff bud of her swollen nipple from between my lips. "I loved it. I've never felt anything so wonderful in my life. Thank you, Miss."

"Would you like to do it again?" she asked in a breathy whisper, rolling her hips provocatively against me, my spent prick still buried inside her.

"Oh yes please. Can I, Miss?" I answered excitedly, knowing it wouldn't take long for me to recover.

"Sure you can," she replied as she held me tightly and rolled right over until I was on my back and she was straddling me, my cock still clasped inside her magical cunt. My eyes were big as saucers as I looked up at her big heavy tits, swaying pendulously above me as she leaned forwards. "But you've got some cleanup duties to perform first." She started to shift forwards, my spent dick sliding out of her gooey twat in a slippery rush. She moved up until she hovered right over me, her dripping snatch mere inches from my face.

I lay dumbstruck as I looked up at the shiny pink petals of her labia, the glistening smooth skin speckled with drops of my white cum. I had never eaten male cum before, other than a single little taste of my own when I was younger. Now, from what she'd just said, she expected me to lick her clean, to swallow my own semen. I wasn't totally sure that was what she meant, so I had to ask. "You....uh.....you want me to lick my own cum off of you?"

"Not just lick it off of me," she said firmly as she sat right down on my upturned face. "I want you to put that tongue way up inside, swirl it all around, and suck out every drop you put in there." She emphasized her instructions by rolling her big hips in a seductive circle as she ground herself down upon me.

With her big fleshy cunt covering my face, I had no choice! Not that I would have defied her anyways; I knew that I would do whatever she asked, even if that meant eating my own cum. I slipped my tongue from between my lips and ran it all around her fleshy mound, licking up the little white droplets of my seed.

"That's a good boy," she said as I continued to lick. Once I'd covered the whole surface on her vulva, I feathered my tongue inside. I encountered a heavy thick gob, and after drawing it back into my mouth, I realized I now had a mouthful of my own cum. It wasn't as distasteful as I'd imagined, and combined with her own feminine juices, it actually wasn't too bad. I swallowed, the silky texture of our mutual secretions sliding smoothly down my throat. With the first warm gob resting in my stomach, I slithered my tongue back into her in search of more.

"Oh yeah, that's it," she groaned as I lanced my tongue deep into her hot folds of flesh. "I knew you'd like it." She wriggled her big bum down again, and I felt the muscles inside her contract as she pushed a slimy strand of semen down from deep inside her onto my searching tongue. I welcomed the warm feeling as the wad of viscous seed slithered into my mouth. I swallowed the huge gob and hungrily went back for more, eager to please this sultry goddess. I continued to lick and suck until I had every drop I'd shot into her back inside me. My eyes flicked up to see her take a firm grip on the headboard again as she rocked back and forth, riding my face as her pleasure level intensified. Even though I'd cleaned all of my cum out of her, she stayed where she was and rode my face for about twenty minutes before she started to groan loudly as her body started to quiver.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,720 Followers