Busty Amazon Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,723 Followers

"OH FUCK.....YES......YES.....RIGHT THERE.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she hissed loudly as another tingling orgasm wracked her big voluptuous body. I continued to lick and suck as she basted my face once more with her spraying juices. Oh man, I loved it! I kept my tongue busy, lapping and sucking at her gushing hole as she fed me her creamy nectar. Finally, her lush body stopped quivering and she sat back, looking down at my glistening face. "I guess you like that, eh?"

"I love it, Miss."

She turned and looked over her shoulder before turning back. "Well, it looks like you're ready again." She had that hauntingly bewitching look in her dark eyes again as she shifted backwards down my slim body, her big form feeling heavenly as she dragged the hot wet flesh of her pussy across my skin. "And since you've been such a good boy, I've got a little treat for you; I'm gonna fuck you this time." She raised herself up slightly and shot her hand between her legs, positioning my now rock-hard cock between the soft wet petals of her labia. Once she had it nestled snugly between her gripping lips, she let go, brought her strong arms down on either side of my body, and slowly sank down as she looked intently into my eyes.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," I moaned with pleasure as her hot buttery pussy enveloped my surging erection in a scintillating clinch. She took me right to the hilt easily, her warm midsection pressing flush up against mine as she rolled her wide womanly hips sensually. I lay back gasping, the intense pleasure of having this woman on top of me almost more than I could take. I looked up at those tremendously huge tits hanging over me, the long hard nipples swollen and thick, almost begging for my mouth. She started to rock back and forth, those spectacular breasts swaying pendulously as she moved. I looked down as she rolled her hips and raised herself up, the glistening shaft of my throbbing erection coming into view, her full pink cunt-lips gripping it tightly. She slammed herself back down, that thunderous ass and hot pussy slamming me firmly down into the bed.

"AAAAHHH," I groaned with pleasure as I felt my prick get buried balls-deep inside her once more, the hot molten flesh inside her rubbing erotically over my engorged member. She quickly got into a smooth rhythm, her big majestic body moving effortlessly over my smaller one as she fucked me; riding me for all she was worth. Like before, the excitement was too much for me and I felt my balls start to draw up close to my body, a tell-tale sign of my impending climax. The next time she rolled her hips downward, she threw in a torturous twisting motion, her hot insides churning tightly around my throbbing dick. That was all it took; within seconds I felt the boiling semen speed up the shaft of my rigid cock.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" I moaned loudly as I started to shoot. She kept bouncing, thrashing about on top of me like a bucking bronco as I blasted away inside her, filling her with my seed once more. Through lust-crazed eyes, I watched her heavy round tits jiggle and sway erotically as she fucked me. I was ecstatic with wanton lustful pleasure as I continued to shoot, wad after wad spewing forth into her gripping channel. I could feel her squeeze the muscles inside her, the hot walls tightening down on my twitching shaft in a scintillating massage. I shot and shot until I could shoot no more, every ounce of my very being seeming to pour out of me and into her as she drained me of every creamy drop.

"Hmmm, I guess you liked that too?" she asked teasingly as she stopped moving and sat still, my spent prick clasped deep inside her.

"That was incredible," I gasped, my chest heaving as I drew in big breaths of cool air.

"Well, you came, but I didn't," she said as she rolled over onto her back and pulled me with her. She put her big hands on my shoulders and started to push down. "Now get back down there and clean up that mess you made." I quickly moved back until I was lying between her spread legs, her gaping twat looking up me wantonly, a milky bubble of semen clogging the entrance to her soggy trench. I eagerly dove down once more, sliding my tongue right into the pool of pearly seed, swallowing it hungrily before coming back for more. "That's my boy, just keep going until I tell you to stop."

For the next hour or so, I just kept eating her, moving my mouth wherever she wanted. She'd roll her hips upward, so I'd slip my tongue lower, toying with that hot pink sphincter of hers. And then she'd grab my head and pull me upwards from her weeping box, positioning me so my lips were firmly wrapped around the immense spire of her throbbing clit. With my mouth working constantly, I counted each time she bucked and shook through a climax. During that time, I counted seven orgasms before she finally pushed my glistening face away from her throbbing pussy and spoke. "I'm about done for now. I'm gonna get some sleep. You can stay there between my legs and lick me all night long if you want, but just take it nice and slow. If I wake up and want you to do it harder, you'll know." I nodded eagerly in agreement as I thought about spending the whole night between her strong powerful thighs. "And because you've been such a good boy, while I'm sleeping, you can do whatever you want, short of fucking me. But if you cum on me, I expect you to clean it up; with your mouth. Got it?"

"Yes, Miss," I replied happily, thrilled that she was giving me permission to have free access to her incredible body.

She reached over and turned the tri-light down to low. "I figure we'll leave that light like that; I'm sure you want to see what you're doing." Once again, I joyfully nodded.

She pulled off her sexy shoes but left the corset and stockings on as she pulled the sheets and blankets up over herself. From my position between her legs, I pulled them over myself as well, leaving a small opening where my head was so I could breathe. I settled right down and pressed my face tenderly over her fleshy pussy-lips, relishing in the feel of her soft warm skin beneath my lips and tongue.

"That's the way," she said quietly as she gently patted my head. Within just a minute or two I heard her gentle breathing slow as she fell asleep. I kept licking softly, running my tongue all around her warm mound and gently inside her inviting cunt.

I don't know if I dropped off myself at various times, but she woke up three times during the night and grabbed my head, pulling my mouth harder against her each time until she got off, flooding my mouth with her womanly cream. Each time she did that, I'd find myself incredibly aroused. As she'd fall back asleep, I'd quietly get on my knees next to her upper body and jerk off, spraying my load all over her huge tits as I pumped out as much cum as I could. Heeding her stern words, I'd immediately lick up my semen from her gorgeous mounds, lapping up every drop until all that was left was a shiny coating of my drying saliva. I'd then return to my spot between her legs, once more sending my tongue up into her steadily leaking twat as she continued to sleep..............

"SIR....HELLO......SIR!" A loud voice roused me from my sleep. I opened my eyes and looked towards the sound, sunlight streaming in around a form standing in the motel room door.

"Uh....wh....what is it?" I stammered, a middle-aged woman in maid-type uniform standing in the doorway slowly coming into focus.

"Sir, checkout time is 11:00am."

"Wh....what time is it?" I asked, taken unawares by the whole situation.

"It's just past 11:30."

I quickly looked around and saw no sign of Stacey, and then I noticed her duffel bag wasn't where she'd left it.

"The woman.....the woman that was with me.....do you know where she is?"

"I saw her leave about an hour ago."

"Did someone pick her up?"

"Not that I saw. She just went walking down the street carrying that big bag of hers." She paused as I just sat there, not sure what to do. "So, uh....checkout time?" She looked at me for a response.

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry. I slept right through. Can you give me a few minutes, please?"

"Sure, I'll start on the one next door." She pulled the door shut behind her, leaving me alone.

I sat up in the bed and shook out the cobwebs. I looked back at the sheets, spotting numerous stains from our illicit sexual encounter all over the place. I leaned over and pressed my nose against the sheets, her distinctive scent flooding my nostrils like an intoxicating drug. I breathed deeply, never wanting to forget that delicious fragrance; ever.

I hurried into the bathroom, but there was no evidence there either to indicate she was coming back. Resigned to her absence, I took a quick shower, washing away the sins and evidence of our night of wanton debauchery.

I returned to the main room and spotted a piece of paper on the little desk. I picked it up and read:

"Gilbert, it's time for you to return to your little wife. Thanks for the ride, thanks for dinner, thanks for everything. I will think about you often, and it will be with pleasure.

Until we meet again.....Stacey...XXX

p.s.- I've left you a couple of souvenirs in your luggage."

It was funny, as I read her signature and the "XXX" following it, I realized that during everything that had happened last night, I had never kissed her, not even once.

Putting the note down, I quickly opened my suitcase, and there, right on top, were the white satin bra and panties she'd been wearing yesterday. I picked up the massive bra and held it to my face, her personal feminine scent flooding over me once more, her alluring fragrance sending a twinge right to my cock. I turned the bra over and held it so the huge cups hung downward, the sexy garment now in need of her spectacular tits to fill it. I spotted the little tag near the end of one of the straps and looked at it: 40G......just like she'd said. As I looked at her bra and panties, and knowing what kind of body she'd filled those sexy pieces of lingerie with, I felt my cock continue to stiffen. I knew with these in my possession, I'd never forget this amazing night with my sexy Amazon hitchhiker.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,723 Followers