All Comments on 'But Hon It Was Only Sex'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 279 Comments (Page 2)
Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

at this point in their relationship, all I can say is to go with your heart. don't worry, women don't have one. at 70 or 80 yr old he will still be holding her hand, or she will be changing his diaper, all out of love. that's all there is for guy's.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Pretty darned predictable.

I may have to un-Favorite Author SP. I, too, debated but I elected to take the non-spouse. That worked out because I knew I would be nasty to my former wife for a LONG time.

IcallBSIcallBSover 9 years ago
There are simple mistakes, and TRAGIC mistakes.

All of us make mistakes of the simple kind.

Cheating, lying, betraying, and deceiving is not remotely in the category of "simple mistake."

Sorry, Slirpuff. No pass.

Take her back? Not a chance.

You can call me on it, but you'd be wrong.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago
Nope

This was a failure....not a simple mistake in this case

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nother

slurpy cuck tell

2 star

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Unfortunate

It might have been nice to know right up front this was a 'take her back' story so I could have skipped reading it. He didn't even have a good reason to accept what she'd done and he wasn't what I'd call a willing cuckold either.

No matter how well told the story, if the story isn't worth being told, it just isn't a good story.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Rushed

Were you writing to a deadline? The ending is so rushed.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
This is a classic

I love to reread this every once in a while. Talk about an eye for an eye. Steve was a guy that took no mess. Thanks for the read. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GOOD READ

HOW COULD SHE BE SO STUPID FUCKING THE COFFEE VENDOR AND EVERY BODY KNEW ABOUT IT BUT HER HUSBAND. ONLY SEX SURE BUT WHY THROW AWAY 25 YEARS AND SAY HOW DIRTY SHE FELT AND DID ALL THE THINGS WITH HIM SHE WOULD NOT DO WITH HER HUSBAND. WHO IS NEXT THE PAPER PRODUCT MAN. I HOPE SHE HAS GOT COMPARING OUT OF HER SYSTEM BECAUSE IT WILL BE DIVORCE AGAINST HAPPY MARRIAGE.

RON TEXAS COWBOYRIDECC@YAHOO.COM

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Erotica?

Not a bad story but I'm confused about why this would be considered erotica. I suppose there are sexual situations discussed but this is hardly erotic. It's more of an essay on a failed marriage. It's just depressing.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 9 years ago
If it were me, Just a thought.

I enjoyed this little short tale, but I think if it were me I would change from actual to implied. What I mean is, I would hire the escort ladies as Steve had, invite them to my home as the story told, take the ladies into our room, but it stops right there, no actual sex involved, all previously set-up/understood by the ladies. Because you had stated two wrongs do not make it right, let it play on her mind.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
A lot of things seemed contrived to make the story

work. But that's okay. Was an easy read, I like the writer's style, good flow. One thing that bothered me as much as anything else was, if they dated all through college and she was in a sorority why didn't he know who Sandy was. She also should have know who he was. Unless the wife kept that part of her college experience separate from Steve. I don't know how that would be possible, but this is fiction so maybe so.

What she did was stupid and it was hurtful for her husband. She did it at work where they were both known and evidently didn't even try to hide what she was doing. She sounds like an egotistical entitled bitch. Now, what he did was wrong. He should have just divorced her ass and moved on, but again this is fiction and not the way this writer spins his tales. When she left, that should have been the end of everything, because she had already spewed the mantra, it was just sex, I was unable to resist him, I felt dirty afterwards, etc., etc. So she was just trying to tread water until his pansy side kicked in. She did decide that she couldn't live with him because of what he did, but expected him to live with what she did. And that's okay too, but then for him to take her back, I don't think so. She should have been toast, too many holes in this story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah, it sucks

A friend of mine called me to ask if my wife and I had split up. I told him no, everything was great. That's when he unleashed a nuclear bomb on my head and told me had seen Karen with another guy and they looked an awful lot like lovers. I was devastated and couldn't have been hurt worse if someone had gut punched me.

She seemed fine, nothing had changed. My buddy said he'd watch some more if I wanted and even take pictures, I agreed. This guy had my back from the time we were in grade school and I trusted him. It was hard to even talk to my wife. She knew something was wrong but I just couldn't bring myself to say anything, sticking my head in the sand and pretending was better than knowing the truth. I couldn't even fuck her, it was hard to even sleep in the same bed. Even watching her undress was awful, some other man was watching her undress too.

This went on for a couple weeks. She was getting frustrated from not getting laid (by me at least) and that I hardly even spoke to her. Finally one Thursday night, she told me that she was going to meet with some friends for drinks and not wait up. She was dismissive and cold when she 'told' me what she had planned. I shrugged and went to bed.

The next day my buddy called me at work and asked if I could meet him at our favorite lounge after work. When I got there the look on his face told me everything and he went through his phone while I cried, showing me pictures of my wife and who I recognized to be her HS boyfriend, Tom. At the time, we, were both 28 and were thinking it was time for kids, we'd been married for 6 years. The pictures showed her kissing in a parking lot and his hand was under her skirt. The next showed her getting into his car and then somehow, my buddy got pictures of the blowjob. The dagger to my heart was after she next shot, my buddy said she worked to get him hard again and her feet were up in the air in the back seat, with his white ass shining in the camera. He sent all the pictures to my phone.

I went home after work with a plan. A plan to do nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. We had separate accounts, but our names were on the others just in case and we each paid half the bills, she made slightly more than I did. I cancelled my account and set up another at a credit union that was closer anyway. I cancelled our credit cards and ordered myself a new one from another company. Everything was done by the time she got home, but I was already gone having dinner alone. That was the beginning of the end.

When I got home, full of steak and half drunk, probably shouldn't have been driving, she was livid. We'd had plans to go out together but I just didn't give a shit. While she screamed at me, I just looked at her with as little interest as I could. When she was done screaming, she went to bed and I heard the bedroom door lock. Didn't matter to me, I was going to be moving into the spare room anyway, besides, the bed was firmer and helped my back more than the fucking soft POS in the master bedroom.

The next day was Saturday. She started to harangue me the moment she came downstairs but I ignored her. I mean, I did my best to make it seem as if she wasn't there. With her screeching in my ear, I finally went out and started mowing the lawn, at least the mower drowned out her nasty fucking voice. She followed me for a bit then got mad and I saw her car leaving. Probably to fuck old Tom, but I couldn't care less, my dick wasn't going near that diseased cunt ever again. By the time she got home, some 6 hours later and in a fantastic mood, she must have gotten laid, I had everything I owned in the spare room. Her good mood lasted until she went to 'her' bedroom and noticed everything of mine was missing.

Since coming home from seeing the pictures, I hadn't spoke a word to Karen. Not a word. When she went off the deep end this time, I broke my vow of silence and turned my head toward her slowly, looked her in the eye and said, "shut the fuck up, you cunt." Karen was stunned. I'd never cursed at her before and the next thing I knew, she was bawling and ran for 'her' room. The rest of the weekend was quiet, she must have begun wondering if I knew. From then on, she walked on egg shells around me because if I happened to actually look at her, she didn't see the love we'd always had, she saw nothing but hate, loathing and disgust.

She lasted three weeks like that. It surprised me, I thought she'd move out a lot sooner. Hell, she had old big cock Tom waiting in the wings, at least, everyone said he had a big cock. Finally, again on a Saturday afternoon, she came to me where I was watching the Seattle Seahawks beating the hell out of some poor team and told me either I talk with her and tell me what was wrong or she was leaving me. I was prepared.

I held up a finger, indicating she should wait. Then I got up, went into my bedroom and came out with framed 14"x18" photos of her night out with the big cock. She took one look, moaned and then began puking on the floor. I locked the pictures back up in my room and when I came out, she was still sitting on the couch, rocking to and fro, crying. I'd already left her in my mind, there was no more Jeff and Karen, it was Jeff and it was Karen. Or more succinctly, Karen and Tom. I grabbed my coat and was out the door and down the road.

I didn't show up that night until about 2 a.m. I found her sleeping on the couch, obviously having waited for me but at least the puke was cleaned up. I locked my bedroom door behind me and went to bed. Now, I'd forgotten about the next day, it was her birthday and her folks were flying in from San Diego (we lived in Atlanta Ga) and they were going to spend a couple day with us. When I got up the next morning, there was a note saying how sorry she was and hoped we could work around it, our marriage could end up stronger than ever. If I would forgive her, she would make it up to me and I'd be the happiest man in the world. Wrong, cunt. I got the house ready for her folks. We had a third bedroom and I saw my soon to be ex-wife had straightened it up in anticipation.

They didn't get back until very late in the afternoon from the airport. I had dinner on and as soon as they came in, I took their coats and had them sit. I was pleasant, other than not saying a word to my wife and finally dinner was over so I suggested we retire to the living room. My surprise was going to be awesome! We no more than got into the living room and sat down, before my wife saw my surprise first and burst into tears and began sobbing. I'd taken all the framed pictures and hung them on the wall in sequence, culminating with her obviously on her back and getting pounded by old Tom. Her dad who I always loved, jumped up to take them down. Except, I'd taken 3" screws and drilled through the frames, top and bottom and into a stud in the wall! He couldn't get them down.

I sat back and watched the waterworks. It really is true, when you've been hurt worse than anything you can imagine, tears and pain don't mean anything. I would have felt worse if a bug had hit a windshield. The longer we sat there, the angrier her dad got and the more the two women cried. At one point, I thought her dad was going to punch me. Finally I got up and went to my room and took a nap with earplugs in.

When I came out, they were all gone. The pictures were still there but there was no sign of anyone else. Having an epiphany, I called up a three different couples for an afternoon of socializing and hoped they could be there in a few hours. They were and when everyone came in and saw the pictures, I had to sit them all down and tell them what had happened. Now, if I would have choreographed it, the evening couldn't have turned out any better. We were all sitting there discussing my problem and admiring the pictures when my wife and her folks came home. Karen was distraught the moment she came in and saw the extra cars really were at our house, but when she found them all 'admiring' her work, she fainted. Yep, she actually fainted.

Everyone left soon after she came to, although I was in the kitchen mixing myself a drink when she woke up. Her folks left the next morning after pointedly ignoring me. Hey, it wasn't me that fucked around on her. She was quiet for the day and avoided the living room, the pictures still hung on the wall. The next day being a Monday, we both went to work, without a word spoken.

A few days later I came home to find my wife had arrived first and had visited a tool store first. She had bought and used a crowbar to pry the pictures from the wall, damaging the sheetrock badly. I smiled inside, I was prepared for it. The next day when she got home, the holes it wall were all covered up and you couldn't see them, mostly because of the same pictures going up, this time they were 18"x24"! The pixels weren't perfect, but in the final pictures, you really could see her pussy lips being drawn outward by his big cock.

She lasted the week and that was it. I came home to find all her stuff cleaned out and a letter telling me how sorry she was. A few minutes later, I was served with divorce papers and she was asking for nothing but some furniture. Our house was a rental so I could care less. We met to sign the papers in the lawyers office. She asked if we could talk, for a last time and I agreed. She went on to say she made a terrible mistake and that she'd pay for it the rest of her life. I couldn't stop myself, you can't imagine what an asshole you become and I said there were a couple others that were hurt worse than she could imagine. When she looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed, trying to think of who I was talking about, I simply said, "the beautiful little children we would have had together."

She was a basket case after that and the lawyer asked me to leave and I did. Over the next few years, I saw her off and on, she tried to talk to me a few times but I ignored her. When she would wave, I didn't return it. It didn't take long and she was moved in with Tom, getting the shit pounded out of her with his giant cock. That lasted about a year, mutual friends let me know he was beating on her and would I do something about it. I gave them a quarter and told them to call 911. Man, people really didn't like that!

After a year, she was hospitalized. Word on the street was that Tom had broken her arm and broke her orbital socket. She would never be able to see without corrective lens. He was tossed in the hoosegow and spent 2 years and community service. I would see Karen every now and again but she never did try and speak with me again. She walked a little slow, he'd damaged a hip on her too and her head was cocked to the side a little so she could see right. I wouldn't have talked with her anyway, I had a new wife to enjoy!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
re: two wrongs

But it isn't two wrongs.

The wedding vows are an agreement between the two of them, once an agreement is broken by either party it is not binding on the other party.

So there is nothing wrong with him having sex with others.

She has no reasonable expectation of him being monogamous with her since she stopped being monogamous with him.

She made the unilateral decision to open their marriage.

Living with the consequences of their decisions, that's what adults do.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

I liked this story because it was different than most. she seemed to have definite reasons for cheating, although not all that good. obviously didn't do it before, otherwise none of her co-workers would have caught on so quick. he went a bit overboard in my head, but that's the difference in people. she had a degree of self respect in leaving, after telling hubby. excellent ending, sorority sisters, nice.

EddboyEddboyalmost 9 years ago
@ Two Crows

where do you people come up with the idea that marriage vows are only sacred untill one partner screws up? He broke his marriage vows same as her so he cant claim any high ground. You say your vows in front of God and your family and obviously neither of them took it seriously

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story

Just to compare??? He had a slick line and she fell for like most women do. This on her part was just bullshit. I think he took it to far but to throw away 25 years of being happily married and in love. In order fr her to come back I would have had the kids over and let her tell them what she did and why and see what they said and thought now if she agreeds to that than it would tell me she fucked up bad for no reason and knowes it and so does her family.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

As others have said, sex was SO important that it had to wait for their wedding night, NOW “it’s just sex!”

And why does she experiment with him when she refuses to try new things with her husband?

“I just couldn't say no to him," – So, if he takes her back, what assurance does he have that she won’t be able to say “No” to someone else?

And I still don't see why Sandy would just happen to check up on his wife just because she had the same first name of one of her sorority sisters! With all the guys she sees, there must be MANY wives who could be sorority sisters - does she check out ALL of them?

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Wha?

Why do so many of these stories have an unsuspecting husband in a "wonderful" marriage? Are all these guys dopes? Women in "wonderful" marriages do not cheat. Cheating is betraying, it is lying and conniving. Good people in wonderful marriages do not cheat. It is not possible. What is possible is that they had a shitty, boring marriage. It is possible that she did not care about him. It is possible that he did not care all that much about her to not notice her behavior change as she began to cheat. In any case, she cheated over and over again with no remorse until she got caught. She did it in a brazen way so as all her coworkers noticed. Was she a dope? Or did she just not give a shit? In the end, she is a dope or an unloving selfish bitch - or both! The kids were grown, he had the ability to pay for pussy so why stay with a dopey, unloving, demeaning slut? Nope, bad call. We need a story about a guy who is not afraid to move on, to get rid of a shit wife and spend his time with more interesting people with stronger characters and more depth to their personalities. She blew it - cut her loose - start a new phase of life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a cuck and a fool

so it's right to cheat back? and not divorce her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So he just forgives her?

And thinks that she won't cheat again? I'm sorry, but that seems unrealistic. Next time some hotshot, good looking guy starts flirting with her and complementing her, she'll spread her legs like nobodies business. I understand wanting to reconcile but he's a fool. Bad ending.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thought

The deal-breaker for me was her doing things with the lover that not only didn't she do with her husband, but REFUSED to do with him!

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago

Sandy and Beth 'just happened' to be sorority sisters at FSU??

Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Double Standards

As sorority sisters neither would do anything to jeopardize the marriage of a sorority sister. But as a wife, there is no such qualms. It appears there is far more loyalty, faithfulness and fidelity for a sorority sister she hasn't seen in years than she held for a 25-year marriage. If I am ever told, "It's only sex," I will aim my gun at my spouse's forehead and say, "And this is only a bullet, no more destructive to our marriage than sex with someone outside of our marriage." BANG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

dumbest plot ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey slirpuff 1* Bomber, eat shit and die !

Yeah you ! You've one bombed 5 different Slirpuff stories in 5 minute's, gee aren't you just so special !!! It's people like you who make people hate anouymous commentators ! I prefer to comment this way but you little 2 inch pecker piece o' shit are the kind of asswipes who fuck up everything ! go suck on a gun barrel !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She cheated but what about him?

Bringing prostitutes home while she was in the house. What a jerk. It just comes to the point when the reader doesn't care about either character. You are saved from 1* because of all the burn the bitch idiots who hate RAAC and no matter the quality of the story give 1*.

Thus you get 3*, well over what it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked it

Nice plot. The string of hookers was a bit much, but well written, and a good ending. We are all sinners arnt we

Chilley

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WHEN EVER YOU DO WIN

don't ever be greedy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

divorcing her should have been the first and only thing. If she can get sweet talked by a coffee salesman then she is easy pickings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ANON of 22/07 was Correct - Divorce ONLY OPTION

Can't believe yet AGAIN another Cuck-Wimp.

Maybe Your ARE into Cream Pies provided by HER LOVERS . . .

Whatta Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am so angry at myself

For having read this weak crap!

Do authors write the junk just to piss us off, then sit back like evil masterminds rubbing their hands and chuckling gleefully at our outraged comments.

Sick sick bastards

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 7 years ago
RAAC Bullshit.

Title says it all.

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp of a story, your misses has you by the balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I AGREE WITH THE COMMENT BELOW

I too am angry with myself for reading this SHITE STORY! LOVE YOU ALL! GREG OH 10 % OF READING ENJOYMENT 90 % OF READING RUBBISH

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Shallow

Needed far more in the way of details concerning Beth getting fucked by that asshole and what she was thinking about and why the hell she did it.

We also needed to know what she was thinking and feeling with the fallout from her whorish behavior.

What new shit was she doing with her lover?

Just one of many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

Author? You are soooooo awesommmeeeeee! :D I LOVE THE STORY! It was so great, the husband was tough and not a Wimp. The wife is not slutty just seduced innocently, she was so loving and so clever to set up a plan with her sorority sister, that was an awesome twist XD And the guy Steve, damn he was great, instead of giving in to his selfish desires which was Sandy, he reflected upon what he was doing instead like a true MUSLIM would do :D And the humor, damn it was so funny Hahahaha XD I hope they THIS STORY WOULD BECOME A MOVIE, THIS IS SOOO AWESOMEEEEEEE! P.S - Sorry for bringing up that "Muslim" thingy, im a muslim guy and am looking for great stories like these, because adultery is a dark realm, but in this story, from darkness came LIGHT in the End :) Another P.S - Keep up for more of these stories Author, wish you all the best :)

fifteen16fifteen16about 7 years ago
2 Wrongs

2 wrongs don't make a right, that is easily said until one feels justified in taking some sort of revenge. Of course revenge can go horribly wrong and backfire on us and then we are even sorrier. The characters created by Slirpuff are no better than the other, to feel the need for some kind of redress is natural but to want revenge on and yet still feel love for that person is very strange. Good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another. Stupid Wife

Sure he sweet talked her into bed but this an easy fix for that No I Love My Husband to much to do that to him So before I report your sexual harassment to my boss and your company back off, than tell her boss what is going on

Mack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Response to comment by Anonymous (aka Fucking Idiot) 02/11/17

The cheating bitch is FORTY FIVE YEARS OLD...has two grown children and a lifetime's experience of being hit on in her workplace and you see her as 'innocent'?? You are a true fucking moron. (aka a let-her-get-away-with-it-like-Hillary-did bleeding heart Liberal Democrat) She was hot for a strange young cock.. plain and simple.... That's why she had no answer when Dan asked how many times she would have fucked him if he hadn't caught her fucking him the third time. Her line of bullshit that she was thinking of ending it was a fucking lie she fed him in her attempt to keep him from doing what he SHOULD have done THE DAY HE CAUGHT THEM... headed for the bank to make sure that she can't scarf up all their money and then go straight to the most effective divorce lawyer's office.

That thankless, cheating slut knew exactly what she was going to do when she first went to the 'set him up to fuck me' lunch with that coffee vendor.

Dan might never have met Sandy but he wouldn't have lost anything.by losing the slut that had already given herself away.

I'm ashamed of you Slirpuff... you skated around a LOT of reality to sell this pile of shit. I'm disgusted that so many readers gave it such undeserved high ratings. I gave this insult to our intelligence, logic and common sense 2 stars. (only because your spelling is accurate) You used to be a writer.... Now you're a panderer to the lowest common denominator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cuckold

whore wife apolgist.

you closet cuckolds are pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Broken

Turn out the lights and bar the door. This marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
confused...

...as to why half way through story the cheating wife somehow becomes the saint.

Being as she was one who demanded she would be virgin on wedding night, I have tough time accepting her ''need to compare'' excuse...Twenty some years married and suddenly she has this ''need''

For author to grant the wife the moral high ground and have husband to capitulate makes no sense to me.

I am all for reconciliation if it is merited, but from my perspective this is not one of those times.

That being stated, the story was very well written and I can see where others would disagree with my opinion

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Sweet Talker

Report him for sexual harassment at the work place. He lady you have be married for 25 years so why now let some young guy talk u into bed. Saying now dirty you felt after the first time don't cut it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"Hell, I haven't heard any compliments, on how good I looked, in such a long time. I let it all go to my head. That's all." - We all know what she'd say if Steve DID compliment her: "Oh, you're my husband. You HAVE to say that."

If she wanted someone to compare him to, ONE time would do that! As has been said before, not only did she do things that she didn't do with Steve, she did things that she WOULDN'T do with Steve!

She cheated three times, he's had three escorts. Shouldn't that end it?

"I just couldn't say no to him," - I HATE that line! Of course she could say no! She had no trouble telling Steve no when he wanted something that she gave her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Playing devils advocate

When you have been with someone 25+ years, you have been through a lot. All manner of things emotionally, physically, spiritually. You know, if not every secret, most of them. Having then discover that your spouse has/is cheating is a huge deal, no doubt about it! But you still have all those shared experiences and ties between you. I'm not saying that you can't divorce them. Only that there is woo much history there, a few pages can never cover the life of any couple. So to automatically go to divorce without any other attempt at fixing the things that led to the infidelity in the first place speaks more to your character than the spouse's. Again, I'm not saying reconciliation is the only way, just that working through the issue should be first. If it's a deal breaker, then divorce away.

Okay, I now await the bombardment of hate. Fire away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NFW!

I'd of gone for divorce as-soon-as I could. A cheater is a cheater their whole life. As the saying goes, "Once a cheater, always a cheater!"

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Re: That old saying "Once a cheat, always a cheat"

Which ancient guru are you quoting, Anonymouse?

And do you mean, "Once a cheat, she will always have that in her mind and she will never make the same mistake again."?

Or do you mean "Once a cheat, she will not be able to stop herself doing it again."?

And is it only 'she'? Or could it possibly be 'he' who is that "Once/always a cheat"?

So many things to think about, Anonymouse. Do you have the intellectual capability to undetake the task?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slirp And His Peeps Are Disgusting Creeps

This is a Slirp classic: both the husband and wife do disgusting things. Sane readers are disgusted. Yes, we can taste the barf in the back of our throats.

This reader is a fan of Slirp, but the wind really goes out of it when ol' hubby becomes just as much of a creep as the wife. She'll never forget that either. He really sunk quite low. It's simply not necessary and blows the story.

But to have a wife that trashes the sensitive and beautiful intimacy and privacy of her body - in a Christian sense that is his body as well - it is truly hideous. She really dropped a turd on hubby with that stunt.

And who are these useless editors? Why do writers overdose on commas? What is so difficult to understand? It becomes a glaring source of irritation after a while. Please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Precious Few RAAC Stories Rate 5 Stars

And this is not one of them. If Steve had not caught Beth being unfaithful, by her own admission, she would have continued her "sex education". When my wife and I married, she had had over 30 lovers. I had only had 5. So by Beth's thinking, I had the right to take on 25 more lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NO GOING BACK.....

Steve walks in on her getting ready to fuck someone once agin. There is no going back,only the future of seeing someone else fucking his wife in his mind for the rest of his life. I like his reaction but let's face facts, she probably didn't care. She was looking for someone else to fuck anyway and his doing that would have just given her the green light to take her whoring public.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
The threesome comment

Wasn’t a very good ending. Good story though.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
bad, really, for a good writer

how can you even think that someone like Beth could demand an equal position; she was only pissed and sad when he brought home hookers; she never once said she regretted her acts and the loss of her reputation of her family, especially the man. It is more like the hero is too lazy to find another and decides to give the stupid woman another chance so he doesn't need to work at getting another woman. How one reacts matters especially to betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@SleeplessInMD2

"Bringing a whore into a woman's home (where she raised her kids) repeatly is over the line."

A whore already lived there.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Nice twist at the end but the hooker was way over the top. No wife even if she cheated would stand for that. But the affair after all those years was not bad enough that with help he couldn’t have gotten over. His reaction ruined the story in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tit for tat......BS

No way would Steve(based on the way you defined him) go to hookers in the house. He wouldn't try to rub it in that way. Getting past it would not be easy or quick. Beth was completely wrong in what she did but, no way would she have stayed past the second hooker. I is all rather academic anyway. Two virgins married for over 20 years and one strays. They more than likely would have survived but not without a cost. If she had come clean before getting caught I'd say about an eighty percent chance. Getting caught and begging for forgiveness I'd say about a fifty percent chance. But, she said she couldn't tell him no even when she new it was wrong and she felt dirty. So in reality I would give them about a ten to twenty percent chance. But she would have been out of the house the same day she was caught whether she wanted to leave or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

He's worse than her! No moral code! Kick her out or forgive her but playing stupid games just doesn't work....of course unless your writing one of these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two wrongs don't make right, but ...

three lefts do. :D

I'm OK with how Dan handled the situation. Dan got his chance to have meaningless sex to get past the feeling he was wronged. Beth got a firsthand demonstration of how hurtful her actions were to Dan. Betrayal sucks. In the end, both Dan and Beth realized that sex without love just leaves an empty feeling. Hopefully, they both can understand that making love is way better than a cheap thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING

Revenge sex isn't the answer it just tends to end the marriage quicker. Fortunately in the event he met the right lady escort who knew his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@timriv

Bet your wife loves your attitude that after lengthy marriage having affairs is no big deal.

The wife in this story just wanted to cheat. The husband acted on the advice of a female who had been cheated on.

Story is unrealistic but it is free and somewhat entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wimp alert

No telling how many times she had done this before but it is a rock solid fact she will do it again and again. He gave her permission to be a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yep, Wimp Alert

He's so Pussy Whipped, or because she cuckolded him, he's a CUCK.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
Why does he Want Her Back?

Is she sorry? will she do it again? What motivation has she given to stay in the relationship?

How come she knows no one has seen the coffee vendor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe if it had been a one time thing

But she cheated several times over the course of months. Which meant she was lying to and deceiving her husband over that period of time. I simply don't see how he would ever take her back. her excuses were horrible and lame. How does he ever trust her going forward? Not a bad story, completely ruined by a horrible, unbelievable ending.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Hey man!

Annonymous dude about One For The Panty Clad Cuckies ! My Wife And I Go To Clubs And We Cross Dress & I Aint No Cuckold! Sometimes We Go As Two Girls!...You See I inherited Moms Genes.... I Dress up Pretty Good And I aint Gay But are Friends With Gays And Lesbians !....Fantastic Story ★★★★★ WOOF!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Reading Again

As has been said, sex was "so special" that it had to be saved until marriage, but now it's "just sex"?

I think it was too much doing the escorts in their house. I can probably live with them coming to the door, but then they should have left. For that matter, just the first one coming to the door to show that he WAS with another woman was probably enough. Doing it in their bed is a bridge too far, also.

"I just couldn't say no to him" - That's bullshit! She has no trouble saying no to her husband about doing things she's doing with her lover, saying "No" to cheating on the man she loves should be a piece of cake!

Is she being more open sexually?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Remembering Her Response

"How long would your cheating have continued if I hadn't caught you?" Steve asked. Beth did not respond.

That sums up their situation. Steve had been replaced. Only a wimpy husband willing to be castrated should take back a wife under these circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lying cheating time stealing cunt

But oh wait. There's reconciliation.

Dumb ass husband desrves STDs of every variety plus a lifetime of worry.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
I originally gave this one 4-stars

But having come back to it 4 or 5 times (I keep thinking I’ve read all of slirpuff’s stories, but I keep checking back and find I’d missed one) I realize... I’ve come back to it 4 or 5 times. The other stories I’ll hit and say, ‘Ah, I think I remember this one’. like I do with “Boots” or “Black and White”, and just skip to the end to be sure. But this one I’ve read totally through each time, even though I do remember the story. I think that means this deserves 5-stars.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018over 5 years ago
Good resolution.

Yes people cheat for a number of reasons. Self esteem, and curiousity being two of the most common. Boredom,is a cheap excuse, for shallow relationships. I like this story and the direction the couple took.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4 was a 5 until the last

you just could not leave a great script, a great theme and everything else well enough alone but had to screw it up with the last paragraph about a threesome

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 5 years ago
Not a matter of if but a matter of when

Once a cheater aleays a cheater. Going to happen sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I just come here to read Timriv's incoherent ramblings. Oh, and to laugh at the anons screaming their knuckle-dragging epithets about "cucks" and "sluts". She cheated 3 times, yes......he brought numerous escorts into the house with her THERE and had sex WHILE SHE WAS IN THE HOUSE. You don't think they're even?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
No

they're not. Only way they are even is if he decides they are even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Arrogant

What an arrogant test Steve is.His revenge was way over the top and Beth was right to walk out.For the author to suggest some one like Sandy would be interested in Steve if he split from Beth ,is total shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

He should just leave her ass and not to be seen again. She is not a true wife material.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Sad, very sad!

She's left, he knows he can still pull. Why let her get away with the betrayal?

More of this forgivness crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Overuse

of misplaced commas makes this difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I’d of divorced her cheating ass ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She Doesn't Know How To Tell The Truth

Sex was so important that she denied it to her fiancee until their wedding day. But she had no problems having sex with her lover. She couldn't deny whatever demands her lover demanded, even though she denied her husband those same things. The shittiest words a woman can say to her husband is, "It was only sex!" Then the husband can say that "when the bullets from my gun rip apart yours and his bodies, that is just my subtle way of saying, I don't approve."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I disagree with the philosophy of...

Two wrongs don't make a right. At least not in the way the author is pushing it on us readers. And if truth be told....the author didn't even buy into it. He preached it, yes. But the story had a happy ending, and with the events of two wrongs preceding it.

The revenge cheating showed two things, things that appeal to ALL humans, and a few only specific to women. One: the husband showed how much it hurts to be cheated on, she can no longer hide behind flowery words. She was ready to leave him. She truly understands how he felt now. Two: women like high status men that value...themselves! women find sad men repulsive on a biological level. him showing her he has the power and ability to easily bed younger women in response to her affair is a clear signal that he's high status. Oh, she hates him. But her ovaries are drooling. Don't get mad ladies! That's just how your DNA is wired. Us men aren't exactly thrilled that you talking about forcing us to raise many children makes our dicks hard. It's like our own dicks betray us....all the time. And ladies, you don't feel like you ate an entire turkey after masturbating, we do! Lots of weird things in our DNA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Misplaced comma's.....give him a break....

Slirpuff can't even spell dessert! Plus this story lacks continunity! Money is always tight but they manage college and nursing for their kids, then he is saving up for a second honeymoon to Hawaii. But out of the blue hubby can pay for hookers everyday of the week! That would cost more than a trip for two weeks to Hawaii! Get with it Slirpuff!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Anon 4/10 said most of it

Cheat bad maybe reconciliation

But

When give him what don't husband not chance in hell

No

BTB

Come here Sandy

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story and small world.

It really is true that you must be true to yourself and not let the actions of others determine our actions. Not that I can blame him. Foolish, foolish girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Did Timriv blame the husband and call him mentally unstable yet?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Very good

A really good story about a really stupid cheating wife. He got his payback and she got a somewhat deserved reconciliation. Three months is a long time.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Pretty weak

Honestly, I've never liked LW stories where the husband cheats as well. Even if it's retaliatory it still takes away the husband's moral high ground and makes him just as shitty as his cheating wife. Hypocrisy just makes the story a juvenile fight with the couple taking cheap shots at one another, trying to get the advantage if it comes to divorce. By that time I'm not even rooting for either character anymore. This particular story was a bad example of a bad plotline and ended in cliche fashion. Just... wasn't good.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
wow

can a woman be the wimp? lol she cheated bc she thought she was missing out on something. he took a gun loaded it pointed it at her and pulled the trigger more than once. that was metaphoric btw lol what an asshole. the only thing i can think of why she actually stayed was bc of the security of a second income.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

1 star

cucks always get one star

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Third time through at least.

I still just can't get past what a pathetic cheating and backstabbing cunt Beth is.

His revenge was pretty damn good but this story didn't delve enough into the stupid bitch that is Beth.

I don't think she really deserved reconciliation. His revenge didn't help rebuild the marriage though the idiot cunt deserved it.

Definitely too easy a reconciliation for me though the revenge took the sting out of it.

Too complex a situation resolved too simply in my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Er

This was just fun to read I always enjoy hearing the famous quotes from the book of cheaters normally i would of said burn the cheater but I hate to say it but it was for the best if they did stay together after that many years it would have been hard to separate them from each other anyway keep up the great stories and the humour in them and when you write always keep thinking outside of the proverbial box with the ideas because you seem to enjoy doing it but keep up with the great stories and don’t stop writing ok

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Well done

Not that I agree with what went on. She was definitely in the wrong but I don't think his dragging in multiple whores was a good response. At that point they are both wrong. V

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I just love reading the comments by the assholes.

"Why did she stay?Two wrongs don't make it right! He's over the top!" Are you people for real? No wonder Trump got elected and still has about 40% support. The ignorance is astounding. With a sound mind and aforethought she cheated and was so indiscreet that everyone knew she was cheating. SHE SMASHED HER MARRIAGE. The contract was broken. He can never be made whole, so whatever he chooses is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get away from both sluts

I would definitely have dumped the cheating slut. She knew exactly what she was doing and no she wasn't ending it. Great sorority, builds cheaters and escorts! But dont they all? Lol.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Read it again.

Still a good story and still a very stupid wife. There are bad reasons to cheat (love, revenge, alcohol, ...) but curiosity isn't one of them. There is something very cold about a spouse who cheats because of flattery and curiosity. It sets the bar very low and it's almost harder to forgive than pure lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
should have done sandy

and divorced Beth. How can he ever trust Beth again? She tore up so many years of marriage. Tell the kids Mom is a whore and just keep doing the escorts when you get horny.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I know this is as older story, but why do they always say "it was JUST sex?" No it wasn't "just" sex, it WAS se!

"I want my gift to my husband to be as pure as new fallen snow." - Why bother, if you're just going to throw the gift away later?

"I didn't realize it had gone so far until we ended up in a room together." - She didn't realize that it had gone TOO far as soon as they were heading TO the motel room?

"We tried different positions and other things that I've never let you do with me." - Why not? Why hasn't she let him do them with her?

I hope he's getting daily blow jobs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did I want Sandy? Hell yes. But I

But I was a cuck, a spineless piece of shit who accepts being married to a faithless fuck slut, undeserving of love, fidelity, or happiness

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Very was one dumb bitch. If people at work knew what she was doing, how long did she think she could hide it from her husband? He should have just divorced her instead of going to the escorts. Good story though, but I hope he got his three some with Sandy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You Really Stirred The Pot

With this one, didn't seem like much of anyone on either side was happy. Maybe that was the point. Signed: BTW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous