All Comments on 'But Hon It Was Only Sex'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 279 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Beth will cuckoled her husband next time and he will be willing for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

the wife being unsatisfied and curious is how this whole thin g got started . now hubby is getting ideas ?? being happy with what you have saves a looooot of problems .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I agree 100% with another comment, the last two sentences needed to be deleted from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lasts two sentences need to be eliminated -Totally dumb and detract from your story.

Ocker53Ocker532 months ago

Second read thru and I downgraded my score from 3 stars to 2, I remember this being a slightly better read but I was sadly disappointed ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lonsomeboy60... The female never does understand the pain they inflict. They don't need to physically cheat. Internet affairs are just as painful when discovered.

To the Naysayers... reading all of this authors works is entertaining. I can and have seen similarities to passed relationships in his stories.

May I suggest you not read anymore of Slirpuffs pieces...write your own believable story. Title it "Slirpuff Bested" so I may find it.

I'll look for it in a couple of months.

As for this this story... 4/5 enjoyable.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy603 months ago

The husband still came out of it looking weak and spineless. I don't believe she really understood the pain she willingly caused.

OlefishermanOlefisherman3 months ago

His wife (though the author imagination) made a conscious decision to have an affair. Therefore she is history no divorce just history. Separate everything the best that you can move everything offshore take the tax hit on the 401. Then let the woman file.Hell might even get half of the house equity.

Of course it just a story so written by a wimp so who cares. I believe in equality for men and women, equal pay for equal work. Equal lumps for equal chumps.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A cuck writer and his asshole cuck MC

MarkT63MarkT634 months ago

RAAC/Cuck story...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a good story,yet it does not work for me.The parade of women is not quite right.Why?well it does not fit with how a husband would react. No matter how I read this tale,I just cannot get over that similar scenarios I have seen,heard about and experienced,the Automatic reaction is the cheating spouse is out the door and divorce process started right away.

I guess your story is simply poor fiction as it's simply not realistic..Good authors already know.Fiction MUST be believable to truly be considered good and enjoyable to readers. The story is still good enough for ..3*s..JZK

Hiram325Hiram3255 months ago

RAAC nonsense. I skipped ahead after the first page... Hard Pass.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Should have done a threesome to even the score

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Though I think buying the hookers was very low brow "meaning not very classy" however I also know that infidelity hurts men 10 fold, women will always squawk about it, seems self-entitlement and the need to think men and women are equal makes even the unique pain and suffering men feel something they have a right to as well. Unique yes ladies it is, and to say you couldn't understand it is not a dig or insult, it's simply a biological survival trait, when attempting reproduction (life's purpose) men unlike women are NOT GUARANTEED paternity- there is never the need to question if the child is hers. As fidelity gives men the most odds on successfully passing on his DNA men have an inherent emotional response to infidelity. It is literally an affront to our genetic lineage being the most painful and humiliating thing for a man to experience.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You lost a lot of credibility regarding this type of story writing ability. Bringing escorts into the home???? What kind of brain farts were you hooked on??? You provided more ammo for her to have taken the male character to a death knell position wise.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Say what?! Wife cheats ovee and over for comparison? Bur she will never do it again. Sure, and she was just about to break it off, too! Riiight!

And the wife seeing him sleeping with hookers cured everything and makes him want him want her back? Get real!

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Femdom agitprop featuring clueless cuck and cheating wife. It doesn’t only happen to cucks, you know.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The physically exquisite whore with a heart of gold makes a cameo appearance in many LW stories. None of them, unfortunately, are particularly good reads.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All cliches.

High school sweethearts.

Virgins on the wedding night.

I let him do things I wouldn’t allow you. (I.e., I can’t let my husband know I like some kinky sex.)

Ugh. Please, please, please, write about real people, not these cliche-ridden cartoons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THE HUSBAND WAS A CUCK! THE WHORE LIKED FUCKING THE COFFEE ASSHOLE !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a trite reconciliation. Yeah he went overboard with the 4+ hookers and dating Sandy twice, but Beth really twisted the knife with thr following:

"We tried different positions and other things that I've never let you do with me. It was like I was learning all over again."

===≈> and then his confession of being a virgin just undercut all her bullsit. But her letting the salesman do things to her that she would never let her husband do was wholly unnecessary yo the story and really adds gasoline to the fire making such a trite reconciliation highly unlikely. Yes at face value her "why" was ludicrous, but why did she continue. How could he trust she wouldn't want to compare again with another guy? Yeah the hookers shocked her and worse the admission he was a virign just eviscerated her bullshit comparison reasoning. But the new positions and new things she never let him do (like what swallowing, anal, what else?) really males the simplistic reconciliation highly unlikely. Beth needs therapy as to why she thought this was OK and why she kept doing it despite guilt. And they need counseling to work through some big issues. There is still a Gordina knot to untangle. Somehow on his own he went through like the equivalent of 6 months of counseling. Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This guy is the biggest douchebag. With all the yelling, screaming, and banging on tables he should be in an anger management program. She screws one guy three times so he has to hire, yeah, hire five or six hookers to put her in her place. She should divorce this jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

CUCK WRITER WUTH A CUCKOLD STORY

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
I've

Read this several times my only thoughts was there was not enough retribution for the other man, he knew she was married and persued her anyway. I think the husband took the escorts over the top.

lukeey90lukeey90about 1 year ago

So you're a RAAC author.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Me

Me,I think it is the wrong ending,Beth should have divorced him.Ok,she cheated,but what he did was way over the top.One escort at home yes,but that should have been the end of it and then they get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was an idiot move to hang onto the slut wife and let Sandy go. At least Sandy got paid for the extra mileage on her cunt. Beth must have realized hers is now worthless since she was just giving it away.

GuSannGuSannover 1 year ago

Its interesting. I dont like when the husband dont divorce the bitch.. But in this particular case, what he did as revenge, got me going... He got his revenge, beding a lot of woman... He wasnt a wimp that got married virgin and then only accepted her cheating and got back together, forgiving her....

He got his experience with other women and then got back together with his wife...

So thats to me, was okay. But there is bound to have problems of trust in their future... No doubt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

-1 wtf was that shit pile jesus stop writting you suck at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lost me when he resorted to hookers. He could have just picked someone up at the meat market bar. What a waste of money on the MCs behalf

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beth had an affair that lasted 3 months, & 3 times- she says. But is it really true AND was there anybody else? Me thinks the number of times with him is less than the actual count. They went to "lunch" several times; even if nothing happened in the beginning, there's still ample time for things to start. If not outright fucking, then at least oral, no matter what she says.

-- Beth says she was going to end it even if her husband didn't put a quicker stop to things. I wonder, as she kept on for so long & seemed to be loving it. When confronted initially, her reasoning was not only very weak, but her husband would be brain dead not to think she'll do it again. Even after the last talk, he still should be thinking that, & perhaps put some tracking/ recording devices on her, her computer, & phone. As the story reads, or my understanding, he does neither, trusting she won't do it again. The salesman left, but again, there'll be other salesmen... or maybe some employee in the company she works for. Once the doubt's planted....

-- The fact that she did, & what she did with the coffee salesman & not her husband (did Beth at least get a discount on the coffee? LOL) makes it hard to understand the fast turn around when they see each other in the hotel room. How wonderful that Sandy's a friend of Beth; I'm sure these things rarely happen, Would've been more realistic if the women didn't know each other. Tho in a strange way, it's nice they did as she helped them get back together.

--- Him with the escorts: he went way overboard. Twice's understandable, but every day? Beth had no choice but to leave the over humiliation & disrespect she's shown by that, even with her affair.

--- I would've liked there to be more time together, talking about things, & yes, dating (even with them together) to ensure reconciliation's what they wanted, which I take they definitely did. Well written & overall thought out - 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife's tawdry three time affair makes no sense. Hard to believe she would have stopped. Takes him banging four hookers to get her to show real remorse. Before that was a bunch of trope stock excuses. I am sure the author did that to set up the hooker and then Sandy dynamic. Imagine if he had never mentioned Beth's name. At least the end was good though would have liked to see more emotional closure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Correction I saw it was three times, not more over three months. Still the giving up access to things that she refused her husband for 25 years seems beyond the pale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am confused. The wife has basically no rationale for what she did other than she liked the sex, giving the other guy access to things she adamantly refused to do with her husband. And the affair was three months and we can assume quite a many times doing the dirty deed since they went to the hotel for "lunch" on multiple occasions. So let's assume at least 20 times. Yet the MC somehow goes overboard sleeping with four or five hookers? The wife lied about the affair. He told her what he was going to do. We only have her word she was going to end it out of guilt. A guilt that did not do much to alter her behavior after the first couple of times. She gave him a lot of flim-flam and garbage when he confronted her and sook thereafter. Meaningful conversation only started after he had bedded multiple escorts. Also the ending after the twist with Sandy seemed trite. Why was he kissing her a thousand times and immediately 100% committed back to his wife. What did she say or do that would convince him to trust her? And the part was the threesome comment was just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well guess who wrote this story..... : )

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Tricky ending, enjoyed the story,. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what in the world kinda numbnut female thinks that cuz she only tried/experienced 1 dick be4 marriage, its ok to do some experimenting after fucking marriage? would she be ok w/ that thought process worming its way thru her husbands tiny brain? curiosity, get that, you have all the time be4 marriage for experimenting, if you married a subpar dick, thats on you, you dont start a search for a better upgrade, you divorce and THEN start auditions for an upgrade, bitch. And why in the fuck cant any of the cheating whores ever say no? they conveniently get the vapors that allow them to fall in the arms of the latest dick to audition, get fucked and then decide if auditions need to continue or not. I think adultery ought to be a felony w/ mandatory sentences for both parties, but of coouurrse the democraps dont hold anyone responsible for evil deeds except big conservative corporations and politicians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Then you had to ruin it.

"But I wonder if Beth and Sandy would be open to a threesome? Now, that's something to think about."

Beautiful story! Sick end! from a 5 to a 1 in just 25 measly syllables.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Both no empathy

She cheated And did things they hadn't done.

He wasn't much of man failing to admit he was virgin also.

Why not be proud you learned from books. Have watched porn and not worth a shit except for sexual arousal.

Just moving frames like old dirty postcards they used to sell

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This obviously, must be a "How to guide" story to show people how NOT to blow up their marriage unless that was the actually intent.

From the beginning this was, quite sadly, a telegraphed RAAC story. And NOT a good one. Nothing I read would have lead anyone into recon, male or female, there was nothing. I got no emotion from her, his outrage didnt feel legit, the cliches got old as well.

We'll leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a very good story simply because it is too unbelievable. Not real life responses from a husband cheated on and from a wife having a husband bring hookers in the house for sex...A husband would have told her to leave.A wife would not have put up with hookers in her house.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I don't understand these husbands who act like butt hurt little boys instead of adults

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Way too "over the top" with a cavalcade of hookers. Maybe one to show Beth, or three to get even, but not at home in front of her. Making Beth remorseful and not alienating her, or worse, turning her into an axe-murderess, should have been MC's objective. Otherwise, good writing. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A so-so story. The main part of Steve parading with several call girls... er, escorts... in front of Beth was just too much. I really don't see that happening. However, if I was Steve, I'd take some time to check, going forward, he emails, phone texts, etc. with some different tools on the market. Including something in her car. She did it 3x, would she do it again, but more secretly? That Beth refused Steve when he wanted to introduce other sex play but to perform it with that coffee salesman tells something about her.

in the end, a story that wasn't bad but also didn't grab me, probably because of the above. However, I'm happy that they're trying to work things out. 2 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh. Neither one of these two seems like a great choice for a spouse. Mediocrity, whether it's with each other or with someone else, is still just the same old shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You just like RAAC too much. There's no excuse for him to forgive Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most successful/popular/highly rated LW stories do not end in reconciliation. Most include a plot device that authors must source by the truckload. I am referring to the wife doing things with the lover that were denied the husband for however many years, typically blowjobs/swallowing and/or anal. In most stories that just pisses off the readers more. They laugh harder when the bitch burns crispy or gloat harder when the MC lives happily ever after with a younger, hotter, BLONDE, ex-circus sword swallower.

Said plot device becomes harder to swallow (last swallow, I promise) in a recon story. A cheater shares something the MC believes is his exclusively. Beth gave away something he was NOT WORTHY of. He was second class.

The concept of reconciliation is to patch up/glue back together a relationship that was as priceless to the MC as a Ming vase. Would you put the same effort into what you discovered was a cheap knockoff?

PS. As long as there is HOT SEX in a story, legions of readers not entirely truthful about "I am over 18" will vote it up.

Nonsequitour --from unsupported XP wasteland

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it. Love it when the husband takes action and doesn't wait around for the wife to come to her senses. Not only that, you actually let him have some revenge sex, instead of the of the bullshit where husband's wait until the divorce to do anything that some authors choose. And even though they stayed together, I was OK with it because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i am just going to have not read the last !/4 of what you write i love the stories and the unusual way you put things together but the wimping out on the last page to a woman who sure as hell is going to go back to her old ways is a frustrating way to see charters' you like end things

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Writing was good and it was entertaining. I always find it interesting how readers go off on an author for his or her imaginative creativity of a fictional story. It's only a fictional story folks so why get so worked up about it. 5/5

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A RAAC, why??

He solved his problem, he no longer needed the cheater.

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems that after your little discussion with him, at the motel, he hasn't been seen or heard from. He left his truck in his companies parking lot, with a note, saying that there was an out of state emergency he has to take care of. No one has heard from him since.

Well Beth wasn't the only married woman he was screwing.

Another husband got revenge against him. He was never seen again.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

She did nothing to earn raac. Three month affair and take back makes him a cuck. Low score result.

russ603russ603over 2 years ago

A bit of the ridiculous! Would have been a lot better if his wife had not been such an airhead. Also, when are all these writers going to learn the difference in "your" and "you're"? YOUR is a possessive pronound - as in your panties are getting wet! But YOU'RE is a contraction of "you are" and is used when the words "YOU ARE" can be used in the place of "YOU'RE" - i.e., you're going to be sorry you ever did that.

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

GREAT! I keep coming back to this story. 5*

HomieDClown2020HomieDClown2020over 2 years ago

Steve is a DumbAss! Use the cheating bitch for any serial pleasure then toss her nasty ass in the dump like the trash she is!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Right

Beth did the right thing leaving him and the wrong thing going back to the arsehole.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Juvenile revenge with a slice of affirmative action (white, black, asian, and hispanic ... really?)

Do women go for such a thing, dating in front of coworkers that know their husbands? You do have to be really, really stupid but then all of a sudden so clever in reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty creative. Didn't like some parts, but the writing itself was top notch.

Amazing when people leave comments that complain about the theme or content of the story and they don't realize the story is so well written that the writer becomes invisible and the characters' behavior becomes the subject of ridicule or praise.

Worth more than I paid for it, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"The women I loved more than life itself, screwing around on me." Really? So he was cheating, too? With all the "women that [he] loved more than life itself"? How many women was he screwing? If he is cheating with multiple women, then how can he fault his wife?

Oh, wait. Maybe the author is unaware of the fact that the word "women" is plural. Now THAT is a common problem. In fact, it is possible that there is not a single LW story with the word "woman" in it.

LWlurker

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

A cheating whore and a wimpy cuck in a pathetic RAAC story. Not worth rating or reading.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Sorority sisters?

An interesting device, and original (I think).

At least he wasn’t a retired Navy SEAL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I didn't like how she really had no reason for her affair. Some simple lunches and flirting and she "found herself in bed" with the guy? She had guilt but did it so easily again? And she couldn't say no to the guy? So he believes she is cured of any future cheating? He should have done Sandy and dumped Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

RAAC trash

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She let the coffee guy do things she never let Steve do to her...ANAL for example!!! Divorce and get Sandy!!!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

'Keerack!!!' The whip hits the pussy boi.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

So in the end, he's just a wimpy cuckold! He might as well invite the coffee vendor over and suck his dick to get him ready for the wife. 1 star.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Over

The relationship would have ended the moment I caught her cheating. No excuses or sob stories. He wasted time and resources on his silly getting even scheme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liked it

I actually liked that he slept with other people in front of her while they he was still deciding if he wanted to stay with her. I hate stories where they make the husbands unrealistically moral and refuse to do anything until they actual divorce. Atleast here the wife got to feel some of the pain he did and he got to sleep with other women. Enjoyed this.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
OMFG!

Two fucking cheaters

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Sandy

I would definitely dump Beth for Sandy!!! Sandy is at least honest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
two wrongs don't make a right, that's true.

but he did no wrong. honestly.

she broke the wedding vows, the wedding ethics, the romance of exclusivity/trust/respect. so no, he's not doing what she did to him.

i consider the cheated spouse free of their wedding vows. the cheater broke their vows, which nulls the contract. it's pretty standard stuff. even from an ethical standpoint, do you reward cheating? because that's what he'd be reduced to if he fought for a marriage that she threw away with infidelity.

i'll concede one point, but only one. a revenge fuck will hurt their chances of a reconciliation. but is what he's doing considered ' a wrong'? I'd say no. it's not a right though. what he did is what we like to call punishment. it serves MANY purposes. it will boost his ego, help him move forward, show his cheating wife that breaking exclusivity hurts, show her that he can get other women, show her it was wrong to disrespect him. it does all those wonderful things for him. but he can't betray her, she took that from him by betraying him. he can only get a revenge fucks. he can never replicate the pain she created for him. the first to cheat always does the most damage. that's exactly WHY many BTB stories are so over the top. the cheated wife/husband has to try to mimic a great loss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Felt like this was creative and pretty well done all around.

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
Ending

Ending was crap.Not the getting back with Beth,but the suggestion Sandy would be interested in him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NFW!

I agree with Artie88

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
WHY ALL THIS CRAP??

Started out okay, then drifted into boring, boring and more boring.

Her explanations made no sense.

His reactions made even less in the long run.

What a waste of time

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Don't

Don't know if I could have taken the cheating wife back. At least Sandy was an honest working girl. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You Really Stirred The Pot

With this one, didn't seem like much of anyone on either side was happy. Maybe that was the point. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Very was one dumb bitch. If people at work knew what she was doing, how long did she think she could hide it from her husband? He should have just divorced her instead of going to the escorts. Good story though, but I hope he got his three some with Sandy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did I want Sandy? Hell yes. But I

But I was a cuck, a spineless piece of shit who accepts being married to a faithless fuck slut, undeserving of love, fidelity, or happiness

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I know this is as older story, but why do they always say "it was JUST sex?" No it wasn't "just" sex, it WAS se!

"I want my gift to my husband to be as pure as new fallen snow." - Why bother, if you're just going to throw the gift away later?

"I didn't realize it had gone so far until we ended up in a room together." - She didn't realize that it had gone TOO far as soon as they were heading TO the motel room?

"We tried different positions and other things that I've never let you do with me." - Why not? Why hasn't she let him do them with her?

I hope he's getting daily blow jobs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
should have done sandy

and divorced Beth. How can he ever trust Beth again? She tore up so many years of marriage. Tell the kids Mom is a whore and just keep doing the escorts when you get horny.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Read it again.

Still a good story and still a very stupid wife. There are bad reasons to cheat (love, revenge, alcohol, ...) but curiosity isn't one of them. There is something very cold about a spouse who cheats because of flattery and curiosity. It sets the bar very low and it's almost harder to forgive than pure lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get away from both sluts

I would definitely have dumped the cheating slut. She knew exactly what she was doing and no she wasn't ending it. Great sorority, builds cheaters and escorts! But dont they all? Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I just love reading the comments by the assholes.

"Why did she stay?Two wrongs don't make it right! He's over the top!" Are you people for real? No wonder Trump got elected and still has about 40% support. The ignorance is astounding. With a sound mind and aforethought she cheated and was so indiscreet that everyone knew she was cheating. SHE SMASHED HER MARRIAGE. The contract was broken. He can never be made whole, so whatever he chooses is good.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Well done

Not that I agree with what went on. She was definitely in the wrong but I don't think his dragging in multiple whores was a good response. At that point they are both wrong. V

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Er

This was just fun to read I always enjoy hearing the famous quotes from the book of cheaters normally i would of said burn the cheater but I hate to say it but it was for the best if they did stay together after that many years it would have been hard to separate them from each other anyway keep up the great stories and the humour in them and when you write always keep thinking outside of the proverbial box with the ideas because you seem to enjoy doing it but keep up with the great stories and don’t stop writing ok

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Third time through at least.

I still just can't get past what a pathetic cheating and backstabbing cunt Beth is.

His revenge was pretty damn good but this story didn't delve enough into the stupid bitch that is Beth.

I don't think she really deserved reconciliation. His revenge didn't help rebuild the marriage though the idiot cunt deserved it.

Definitely too easy a reconciliation for me though the revenge took the sting out of it.

Too complex a situation resolved too simply in my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

1 star

cucks always get one star

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
wow

can a woman be the wimp? lol she cheated bc she thought she was missing out on something. he took a gun loaded it pointed it at her and pulled the trigger more than once. that was metaphoric btw lol what an asshole. the only thing i can think of why she actually stayed was bc of the security of a second income.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Pretty weak

Honestly, I've never liked LW stories where the husband cheats as well. Even if it's retaliatory it still takes away the husband's moral high ground and makes him just as shitty as his cheating wife. Hypocrisy just makes the story a juvenile fight with the couple taking cheap shots at one another, trying to get the advantage if it comes to divorce. By that time I'm not even rooting for either character anymore. This particular story was a bad example of a bad plotline and ended in cliche fashion. Just... wasn't good.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Very good

A really good story about a really stupid cheating wife. He got his payback and she got a somewhat deserved reconciliation. Three months is a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Did Timriv blame the husband and call him mentally unstable yet?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story and small world.

It really is true that you must be true to yourself and not let the actions of others determine our actions. Not that I can blame him. Foolish, foolish girl.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Anon 4/10 said most of it

Cheat bad maybe reconciliation

But

When give him what don't husband not chance in hell

No

BTB

Come here Sandy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Misplaced comma's.....give him a break....

Slirpuff can't even spell dessert! Plus this story lacks continunity! Money is always tight but they manage college and nursing for their kids, then he is saving up for a second honeymoon to Hawaii. But out of the blue hubby can pay for hookers everyday of the week! That would cost more than a trip for two weeks to Hawaii! Get with it Slirpuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I disagree with the philosophy of...

Two wrongs don't make a right. At least not in the way the author is pushing it on us readers. And if truth be told....the author didn't even buy into it. He preached it, yes. But the story had a happy ending, and with the events of two wrongs preceding it.

The revenge cheating showed two things, things that appeal to ALL humans, and a few only specific to women. One: the husband showed how much it hurts to be cheated on, she can no longer hide behind flowery words. She was ready to leave him. She truly understands how he felt now. Two: women like high status men that value...themselves! women find sad men repulsive on a biological level. him showing her he has the power and ability to easily bed younger women in response to her affair is a clear signal that he's high status. Oh, she hates him. But her ovaries are drooling. Don't get mad ladies! That's just how your DNA is wired. Us men aren't exactly thrilled that you talking about forcing us to raise many children makes our dicks hard. It's like our own dicks betray us....all the time. And ladies, you don't feel like you ate an entire turkey after masturbating, we do! Lots of weird things in our DNA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She Doesn't Know How To Tell The Truth

Sex was so important that she denied it to her fiancee until their wedding day. But she had no problems having sex with her lover. She couldn't deny whatever demands her lover demanded, even though she denied her husband those same things. The shittiest words a woman can say to her husband is, "It was only sex!" Then the husband can say that "when the bullets from my gun rip apart yours and his bodies, that is just my subtle way of saying, I don't approve."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous