All Comments on 'By Accident, On Purpose Ch. 03'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Holy fuck that was hot!! Please tell me that chapter 4 has already been submitted! I can't wait to see how the mom fucks her son!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago
5 Stars awarded - easily!

This is an absolutely awesome story, and very well written with a believable plot. I like this a lot! Let's have some more, I want to witness Mom fucking her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great series

I love this series. Please continue to expand it. 5 stars.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Too short.

A bit too short but am more than willing to wait for more of this very erotic story.

PerimedesPerimedesover 9 years ago
Need More ASAP!

I agree. This was too short. And we need more ASAP. This is so fucking hot. Please hurry with much more!

garybluegaryblueover 9 years ago
Didn't vote

I feel this installment is incomplete, as if the set-up was given then the lights went out.

puncturepunctureover 9 years ago

All I can say is 'More, More, More' please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too good to have to wait for more!

This story got me extremely hooked! please hurry and release more!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Such an exciting...erotic...tantalizing story!

Enjoying this immensely...much more please!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
NO COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCEPT

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
love the story

Wow - very sexy. very well-written. love the drawn out nature. i hope there's a great ending.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

As someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, only in fiction can someone find characters/people so self-secure, self-aware, and self-assured that they can love a person without limits nor boundaries. With the assurance of her son, the mother has overcome her guilt, self-loathing, self-recrimination, shame, and self-doubt as to the depth of her son's love for her.She finally accepts that her son wants to sexually please her unconditionally. She realizes that he cares about her psychological sensitivity to their relationship. Through his actions and deeds, reassures her of the solodoty of their new relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous