By Accident, On Purpose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fucking loved it." I whispered in her ear. "You were incredible!"

"Kevin!" she scolded, but far more mildly now.

"You were incredible!" I repeated into her ear, then kissed it.

"I loved it." I told her. "I love this." She looked at me confused. "Here you sit on my lap, both of us completely nude. You are so beautiful in the nude. You body is exquisite! You make my cock wildly erect, if you couldn't tell." She admitted that she could; it was pressing into her bottom. "And you give the most incredible head I've ever had." Her scolding look returned. "I'm very serious! Your mouth gives me exquisite pleasure. You suck me so perfectly."

"But that's my problem." Mom stated firmly, then whispered in my ear, "I enjoyed doing it. What sort of mother does that, AND enjoys doing that to her son?"

"A mother that completely loves her son."

"Well not COMPLETELY." She said almost giggling. "Bad enough to suck her son's cock, but to completely love her son, that is full-on incest."

Now I was shocked, out conversation went from a blowjob to complete fucking in an instant. My penis jumped at the thought, which brought her gaze back to mine.

"What are you doing?" she asked. I told her that I was doing nothing. "Why is your fat cock twitching against my bottom?" I smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "Aren't you bothered by this?" I shook my head. "You're not? You're not bothered by having your mommy suck your thick cock?" I shook my head again. "The idea of fucking your mother's pussy doesn't disgust you?"

"It does not." I stated clearly. She gave me a long look, then gazed out at the sea again. My cock was gently pulsing against her bottom. We were actually talking about the two of us fucking. I was feeling faint.

"I do need to get up though. My legs are asleep." I told her after she was thoughtful for a long time. She jumped out of my lap. My mother stood gloriously naked before me, reaching out her hands to help me up. I tried to stand, but my legs would not work. I flopped back in the chair. She stood with hands on her hips smiling at me. Her smile faded as her eyes dropped down to my erection.

"Mmmmm Kevin." She drawled out sexily. "I can honestly say darling... that I have never seen a more beautiful penis in my life." I sat there and let her gaze at me. "I don't know about fucking baby. I really think that is just way too far into the incest pool for me, for us!" Her eyes came up to mine then back to my manhood. "Would you think me too horribly wicked if I sucked that gorgeous meat again?" My smile gave her my full approval.

"Oh Kevin. Your mother is such a slut." Mom said as she dropped to her knees, resigned to do what her body, not her mind was demanding. God help me, I want your fat cock sweetheart." She reached out, took my cock in one hand, my balls in the other. "I love your sweet cock darling. Mother wants to suck her son's cock. Doesn't that sound so wicked? Mommy wants her boys big dick."

She leaned in and kissed the tip. "Mmmmm, go on and say it, I'm a slut. I'm a mommy that sucks her son's big dick." With that she engulfed the head and half of my shaft, and moaned loudly that she was pleased with it.

"Oh god, Mom! Suck it baby. Yeah suck that fat cock! What a sweet cocksucking mommy you are!" she moaned that she was.

I gazed around from the incredible sight of my mother giving me a blowjob, to try and keep from cumming too fast. My hand found the back of her head and gathered a wad of her hair. She moaned her approval. I pulled her down a bit so that the head of my cock tickled her throat. This produced the sexiest gagging sound. "Yeah. Gag on the big cock, Mom. Mmmm suck it! Take it deep!" she did without my pulling. She gagged again, then again. "Ooooh yeah! So deep! You suck your son's cock so deep in your slutty, mommy mouth!"

"I'm gonna cum!" I told her. She simply nodded around my thick shaft. "Yeah? You want your boy's cum, lover?" She did. She was possessed with the need to swallow my entire length. "Yeah swallow it. Swallow that huge cock, Mom. Suck it baby! Yeah! Make me cum in your mouth."

Two more quick plunges of her sexy lips around me, and I began to explode in her mouth. She coughed a bit at the first spurt, but collected herself and began to gulp down my seed. "Oh yeah! Take my cum Mom. Take that sweet cum, Mommy! Drink it all!" She did, an incestuous mouthful of her son's thick sperm.

"Oh baby!" she panted. "Oh fuck! My sweet baby! You are so awesome! What a fabulous cock, darling. I love it! I love your beautiful cock! I love to suck it! I want it in me."

I was shocked a bit at this confession. "Oh don't look so shocked. Of course I want it! It's incredible, I adore you above everyone in the world. I want you to fuck me with this sweet cock!" she took it completely in her mouth again. "Mmmmmmm, yeah!" she said loudly slurping it as it popped from her mouth. "I want it up my pussy! I want to get fucked hard and deep by my very own son. My handsome, studly son!"

"Come with me!" she told me standing. She pulled me to my feet. We kissed deeply. "Apparently I've become a woman who fucks her son." She giggled as we kissed again. She took my hand and fairly led me to the trail back to the villa.

To be continued...

12