All Comments on 'Cabin Fun'

by sexiskye

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

HOT, SEXY and Naughty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need an editor, Hon ...

Great story but ... you would make it so much better if you submitted it to an editor on this site. Example ... "he also had his fingers deep in my pussy Bill was a pro at this he knew what he was doing next thing I start moaning loudly Bill removes his fingers and rubs my clit and I explode."

Needs sentence structure ...

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsover 12 years ago
Good Sexy Story

Yes it could use an editor and a bit more structure, but the last time I checked this wasn't the literary guild. I come here to read hot sexy stories, and that is what this was. It brought back some very fond memories of the first time I was with two men. God that was fun! So Sexiskye.... keep up the great work. Listen and learn from your critics but don't take them to heart... Ignore the haters (there are always a few of them)nothing you can do will make them happy. Just write what you would like to read and you will do fine.

sexiskyesexiskyeover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you for all the comments so far. I enjoy writing do I don't think much will stop me. Other then my laptop being fixed right now lol.

But thank you for reading and will get an editor next time.3rd story so I get nervous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Your English needs work. Even your very first sentence was a run-on. Also not enough getting to know the characters before they get into it; it came off as a typical porno where the housewife and the plumber start fucking for NO REASON.

Sorry if this is discouraging; there's plenty of potential for a great story here, keep working at it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexiskye@sexiskye
12 Followers
Started the Erotic Writing hobby, not too long ago, I enjoy writing and hope to get better as I continue