All Comments on 'Caitlin and Sara Ch. 04'

by babylez

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tommactommacover 17 years ago
Awesome

Another great story by Babylez, I like them all but this was wonderful and the end has tremendous potential. Keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Exquisite

baby, your writing...

ahh...

Sweet? yes, yes, yes

Erotic? truly

The twist at the end? delightful

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love you!

Baby you are the best.

bangopeebangopeeover 17 years ago
Great work ! Please write more !!

I wish the story never ends here. A real fascinating story with all the essential ingredients and a perfect narrative style. One of the finest stories I have ever read from such a classy author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn! that was Hot!

Please write more. Don't keep us waiting so long to get the next installment.

I liked how you brought Sara'a husband into the picture. There's nothing like building a little anticipation for the next part.

Also, Cat's mom seems to be into the alternative lifestyle. Why not have her paired with a female lover as well.

jer14jer14over 17 years ago
WOW

I just read all 4 chapters and loved them all. I sure didn't see that ending coming. Please don't keep us waiting to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Love it love it love it. love every single one of your stories. youre my favorite author i have read on here by far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfection

I have read nearly every story you have written and they were great. My favorites though are the Sara and Catlin stories. The last chapter had a great ending, please don't keep me waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent, as always!!!

What a wonderful chapter!! Lesser authors would've jumped immediately into the Mom watching (and probably participating), but instead, you told a much better tale, showing us the process of Cat and Sara reacting to Mom's request, each in turn and each well-developed and unrushed. And then the ending? About the VERY last thing I expected to happen. The unexpected plot twist and cliffhanger that outdoes the cliffhanger at the end of chapter 3. Once again, you show us all that you are not merely someone who slaps together the words of a fantasy. No, YOU are an author and a storyteller. And a gifted one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too long a wait.

Another exceptional chapter. Thank you again for writing for us.

coldfire30coldfire30over 17 years ago
Amazing !!!

Very sensual and erotic. Can't wait for the next chapter !!

Doug_in_texas42Doug_in_texas42over 17 years ago
that was a great story

I have read most of your stories. They are all really well written.

JAgirlJAgirlover 17 years ago
Damn HOT!!!!!!

I really liked the story and how the characters are intertwined. The love scenes are really erotic. Can't wait to see what happens. Don't leave us hanging too long!!!!

Misty_MorningMisty_Morningover 17 years ago
Sweetheart, you are the greatest!!!

You truly are my favorite author on Lit. PLEASE don't make me wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

ONCE AGAIN....YOU HAVE DONE IT....I ENJOY READING YOUR STORIES...SO VERY MUCH...HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO WRITE...

HUGS..

DRAGONFLY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
(:

Thank god! You did not disappoint in this chapter. Very good. And I'm so exceed to read about what greg thinks about all this lol.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago


Still loving every bit of this story then you ratchet it up several levels with the last sentence. I'm moving to the last chapter right now excited to see where this leads!

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago
Great chapter

To this reader, the most realistic chapter since the first. A lot of genuine expression of feeling. I like the entire scene between Sara and Caitlin regarding Colleen's discovery and what she said to Caitlin. I don't like the shoddy way that Sara chose to tell her husband that it is all over between them, but maybe that is because I cannot identify with Sara's feelings regarding him. Anyway, I look forward to the final chapter.

telecomtomtelecomtomalmost 3 years ago

I am loving this story. One thing that has disappointed me though. In Chapter 1, Sara squirted copious amounts that Cat discovered she loved. What happened? Nowhere in the following chapters has she squirted since, or do we assume she still does but you don't bother to tell us??

88girfriend88girfriendalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait to see what mommy sees

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous