Caitlin and Sara Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

"Look Cat, we didn't create this situation and we certainly didn't ask for it. All of a sudden we now have your mother to contend with and we can do either one of two things. We can simply tell her no, but there is likely to be a degree of discomfort there, not just for both of us, but for her as well. Or we can say 'yes' and then dictate the specific details and control it."

I thought about those options for a moment before responding. "So you're actually okay with her watching us make love?"

She didn't even have to think about that question at all. "Cat, as I recall, she has already watched us make love. No matter what else we decide to do about this situation today or tomorrow or sometime in the future, we can never unring that bell, can we?"

This was the first deep discussion I ever had with a lawyer and until this very moment I actually thought that I was holding my own. Now I could see that I was being overly optimistic. She was absolutely correct and I nodded.

I was seeing a side of Sara I'd not yet seen. Until now, I was the experienced lover guiding her the entire way and she seemed more than content to follow my lead. But that was then and this is now. I was not exactly sure how I would respond to a very dominant female, but as they say - I was in for the penny as well as in for the pound.

"So what's the plan then?" I asked, more than willing to see what she could come up with to resolve the dilemma.

But all of a sudden serious Sara seemed to vanish and it appeared that I had my lover back with me. She reached over and started to gently stroke my face and I closed my eyes enjoying her touch.

"That king-size bed in there has clean sheets and I'm dying to get your wonderful scent all over them. Let's go, baby."

I smiled and stood and then followed Sara towards the master bedroom. On the way she loosened the tie around her waist and let the bathrobe slowly fall off her shoulders and onto the floor. Yeah, it was a little corny, but I was eating it up -- or at least I was sure I soon would be.

There were several candles also lit in the bedroom and I was amazed at how different the room now appeared, compared to just days ago when I helped Sara arrange all the furniture. Now, with the subdued lighting and Sara naked, it was absolutely perfect.

While I stepped out of my skirt and slipped off my top, Sara pulled the bedspread back and moved onto the center of the bed. Then she lay down on her side facing me and I watched her as she sensually licked her index finger and then inserted it inside her. I stood there mesmerized, as she slowly fingered herself, never breaking eye contact with me. After about two or even three minutes, she spoke so softly that I could barely hear her.

"I can continue giving you an x-rated show . . . or you can come over here and join me, baby."

Her invitation shattered my trance and I quickly climbed onto her bed and kneeled alongside her. I started to gently run my hands over her body, trying hard not to affect her rhythm. Sara's wonderful scent now pervaded the room and it was having the usual effect on me. My eyes traveled up and down her body, taking in every defined muscle and every sensual curve. This woman was simply perfect in every detail and I never tired of looking at her.

"Sara, I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I said, in a near whisper.

She smiled up at me. "Thank you baby, you always seem to know exactly what a girl needs to hear. You make me feel so very special."

I swallowed hard, as my hands worked their way up to Sara's gorgeous breasts and I began to knead them and gently play with her nipples between my fingers. Sara's eyes were now closed and she slowly removed her finger from her pussy and moved it towards my face. The gesture caused my breathing to further accelerate and I could feel my lubrication already flowing below.

"See how wet you make me, baby. Just looking at your sexy body and those incredibly hard nipples, God -- being around you makes me weak-kneed. Taste me, lover, taste your woman."

Between those words, inhaling Sara's scent in every breath and everything else that was now going on in that room, I knew I was approaching sensory overload and I didn't know how much more I could handle. I opened my mouth and Sara moved her finger closer and closer and then finally I felt her fingernail raking across my tongue and I closed my lips tightly and sucked lustily on her finger. The taste was very familiar and intensely stimulating. I closed my eyes and held onto Sara's wrist and slowly moved her finger in and out of my mouth, mimicking intercourse.

"Lick me, lover . . . make me cum." She whispered in her most breathy tone.

My eyes opened wide. I felt a sexual intensity building I could not recall ever feeling before. I slowly removed Sara's finger from my mouth and placed it on my pussy, as I gently rolled her onto her back. She instinctively began to move into the characteristic '69' position and I stopped her with my hand.

"No, you can rub my pussy or play with my ass while I do you, but I don't want any other distractions right now. I really want to focus all my attention on you and your wonderful treasure."

I didn't expect a response and I didn't wait for one. I moved my head between her beautiful thighs and gently began to kiss and lick them. As I closed my eyes I could mentally see every inch of Sara's long, firm and perfectly shaped legs and that image was all the motivation I needed, as I slowly moved my way towards the coveted prize.

I could feel Sara's body telegraphing a response to every kiss, lick and sensual nibble. The soft, gentle moans emanating from her mouth continued to fuel my growing passion and intensify my lust.

Sara's lubrication was clearly evident and her labia were fully distended, after all the attention thus far. I used my fingers and pulled on it even further. The action was met with approval on the other end.

"Ohhhhhhh . . . ugh."

Then, keeping Sara's labia fully extended with my right hand, I used my left hand to massage her back and forth, intentionally avoiding contact with her clit. Starting with slow gentle strokes, I continued gradually increasing the pressure and intensity. I was immediately reminded that the attention I was rendering to her happy place was being warmly received.

"Oh God, oh yes baby, just like that, oh . . ."

The more I continued pulling on Sara and massaging her labia, the wetter she got. She soon found it difficult to remain motionless and I was forced to hold her even harder, to retain control against her gyrations.

"Uhhhhhhhhh, oh God, yes, oh yes, baby."

I could hear that she was really enjoying my efforts, so I decided to get her off this way, rather than lose my momentum to stop and lick her. I continued to tighten my grip and increase the motion I was using to rub her labia and I could tell she was getting very close and -- as they say -- timing is everything.

I continued massaging my lover and I could actually feel her body respond through that tiny piece of flesh I was holding in my right hand. When I knew she was on the verge of exploding, I stopped massaging her labia and grabbed her clit between my left thumb and index finger. Then, at the same time, I pulled on her labia as hard as I thought she could handle, while squeezing her clit between my finger and thumb. The response was exactly what I thought it would be.

It took every ounce of strength I could manage to hang on to her, but I did. I really wanted to make sure Sara had the full effect of all the stimuli she was now receiving and by the way she was moving on the bed and by the sounds that were coming out of her mouth I think she did.

When I couldn't hold on any longer I moved my mouth to her pussy to finish her off. I had never seen Sara this wet before. I sucked her labia into my mouth and gently dragged my teeth across it several times. I could feel her body continue to convulse as I did that little maneuver and I knew the she was either in the throes of a massive orgasm or she was well on her way to number two.

When she finally started to calm down I heard her exhausted plea for relief.

"Oh God, please go easy on me baby or you're gonna kill me."

I eased up on her and continued kissing her and licking up the rest of her juices, occasionally dragging my tongue gently across her sensitive pussy. At eighteen I certainly don't consider myself a real expert in this area, since I've only had oral sex with six girls in my life, but there was something unique to me about Sara's scent and taste and although I wanted to continue licking her, I suspected that if she was very sensitive now then any activity down there could quickly turn pleasure into pain. Against my own carnal desires, I stopped and pivoted around so that I was now facing a very contented lover whose breathing was still somewhat labored.

She smiled at me and reached for my face and caressed my cheek. Then she swallowed hard a couple times and struggled to lean up on her elbow and face me.

"I feel so cheated . . . having to wait until I was twenty-nine years old to have orgasms like this. I had no idea it was ever supposed to be like this. If you ever leave me, I'll have to hunt you down and kill you. In Georgia that's how we tell someone that we'll love them until our dying breath."

I got teary-eyed once again. I don't know what's been happening to me lately, but I never used to get weepy like this. I moved over and kissed her gently on the lips and then looked into her eyes. I had never been fortunate enough to have someone look at me the way Sara does and I knew I'd never grow tired of that look.

"I know I'm only eighteen and I don't have a lifetime of experience in affairs of the heart, but I can feel the magic too and I promise you that I don't want to lose it either. I'll do everything it takes to build our relationship and keep us close."

It wasn't planned, but I thought of similar words that I might one day utter to her, since Sara and I had become one. What I didn't dare hope for was the response I received.

"Caitlin, you've become my beginning and my end. You have given my life new meaning and purpose and I can't imagine life without you."

They were vows of love and fidelity: two people professing feelings that were clearly so intense. There was nothing more to say except I never want to lose you. I never imagined I would ever say those words to anyone and certainly I never expected to hear them from the person who I was crazy about, the person who changed my world.

Now, I thought that I finally knew and understood why Erin ended our relationship. She clearly saw in Cheryl what I now see in Sara and I finally understood the most important fact of our break-up: it wasn't about me at all.

We stayed in bed talking, kissing and touching for about another hour. It was now dark outside and we both knew I needed to get home and deal with the other issue.

"I hate to ruin this sensual mood, but what do I tell my mother when I walk in the door and she pounces on me again?" I asked my lawyer.

She bit down on her lip for an instant and then looked at me and continued to consider the question for another minute.

"Just tell her that you and I have talked about it and we agree to let her watch, but we haven't exactly decided yet where and when that will be. Are you okay with telling her that?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Are you absolutely sure that when the time comes we'll be able to do this in front of her?"

She smiled at me. "You know, the truth is . . . when we make love, I'm totally oblivious to everything else around me anyway. I think we'll be totally fine with it, trust me."

I leaned towards Sara and we passionately started to kiss once more. While her hand found my pussy and my hand found hers, we both seemed to realize at the same time that if we didn't stop right away we weren't going to. We both sighed in unison and reluctantly parted.

"We have the rest of our lives together, baby." Sara said, as she ran her hand across my hard nipples.

"I know, but I don't want to leave you now. I want to stay here with you and fall asleep in your arms."

Sara smiled fondly at me. "All in good time, baby. I'm sure it'll all come together for us soon."

I accepted that statement on faith and then got up and put on my skirt and my top and headed out to the living room to find my flip-flops and back-pack. I turned around and smiled when I saw that Sara had followed me and hadn't even bothered to put on her robe.

"Now that's not fair, you think I'm going to wanna leave while you're standing at the door naked?" I said, but I was only half kidding.

She smiled at me and moved closer and she kissed me again. I put my arms around her neck and returned the kiss with even more intensity. I think I would have climbed into her body if I could have. Then I felt her arms pull my skirt up so that we were now slowly grinding our pussies together, and I thought I was about to melt. She looked down at me and gave me that sensual smile that makes me weak-kneed.

"I do NOT want you to leave either, baby. I even forgot to feed you my not-so-famous spaghetti. But if you don't skedaddle right now your momma might come over here looking for you, and this time she might even take her carrot cake back."

"Sara Martin, I hope you know that by rubbing your pussy on me like that you're making it nearly impossible for me to leave."

Just as we started to laugh at our predicament there was a knock at the door. Instinctively we separated and looked in that direction.

"Well, I guess timing is everything. There's your mother now, but I'm surprised she didn't just come right in." Sara said.

I turned and looked at her. "I think I locked the door when I came in earlier. It's kind of a subconscious thing I do, since I spend a lot of time alone in the house at night when Mom's working."

I grabbed my backpack and we started towards the door. I stopped almost immediately and looked at Sara with a curious grin on my face and I pointed at her body.

"Umm . . . are you going to answer the door like that?"

Sara looked down at her naked body and then back at me. "Let me get this straight. Your mother has already seen me on my knees in your kitchen licking her daughter's pussy. And tonight we've agreed to let her watch us have sex - AGAIN. Is now really the best time for me to develop any false modesty?"

It was a good point. We turned and reached the front door together. As Sara unlocked it, I flipped on the switch for the porch light as she opened the door. For a moment the look of shock on our faces was undeniable. Sara finally managed to speak.

"Greg, what the hell are YOU doing here?"

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers